All Comments on 'Trevor'

by sub_nancy_cd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
Continued?

THIS STORY IS SO HOT SO FAR!!! I LOVE IT AND CAN'T WAIT TIL YOU WRITE SOME MORE!! I HOPE THAT YOU DO SOON SINCE YOU WROTE "TO BE CONTINUED". TO WRITE THAT AND THEN NOT ADD ANYTHING SEEMS ALMOST CRUEL.

PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE!!!!!!!

IntercontinentalIntercontinentalover 14 years ago
Very Realistic

A very convincing journey from an ordinary cd into a cock hungry slut.Some of this MUST be from personal experience.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 11 years ago
Entertaining

The unexpected twists and turns are great. I also enjoyed feeling his power over Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
turns me on so much

This story turns me on so much because it really hits home with me. I too am a married CD who has fallen in love with a man. He treats me like a woman and like the cock-sucking, cum-swallowing sissy bitch that I've become. I now know that I'm not bi-sexual but I'm really gay and only want to be his sissy bottom girl. He buys me sexy clothes and lingerie and I suck his cock whenever he wants me to. He also fucks me deep long & hard -- AND I LOVE IT !!! I can't wait to read the next chapter.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 6 years ago
Just what I was in the mood for

I too enjoy keeping house for my "wife," who is fortunately not stealing from her employer (she is pretty much retired, and me too). but I would love to have someone like Trevor move in and take charge. Maybe my son; I have long wanted to watch the two of them fucking. He is at leas 6 inches taller than me, and oh so buff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous