Tricked & Degraded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe's pace quickened and she started moaning loudly as the strap-on rubbed against her clit. Ricky felt Josh start to swell up inside of him and suddenly he felt the rush of Josh's cum inside of him. Ricky moaned loudly as Josh pushed into him as far as he could, holding him still at the waist and pumping him full of cum. Ricky felt great, proud almost, at having just had the first load of cum deposited into his ass. He watch Chloe as her moans got louder and louder and she suddenly collapsed on top of Courtney, forcing the girl down to the bed with the dildo still deep inside of her. Josh kept himself inside of Ricky until Chloe has gotten up off of Courtney. Chloe walked off to their bathroom and started a bath and Josh removed his softening cock from Ricky's ass and climbed off of the bed.

"Get dressed and leave," was all that Josh said as he walked to the bathroom to join his wife in a bath.

Courtney lay there for a moment in stunned silence. She could not believe what she had seen and ultimately what she had allowed to happen to herself. Ricky was now overcome with shame as he sat with Josh's cum running out of him. He didn't know why he had enjoyed it, and felt terrible that the woman he loved had seen him acting like a complete bitch. They silently dressed and left the Warburtons house, sure that they would never return.

The car ride back to their apartment was silent, and they spent that weekend mostly keeping to themselves. Finally they talked about it, and Ricky told her the truth of what had happened. She was relieved to hear that he hadn't asked for them to do that to him, but she was also hurt that he had tried to cheat on her. They stayed together until the end of the school year, but ultimately Courtney's newfound distrust broke them up. Ricky moved back into the dorms and Courtney lived alone until she met a girl who she was uncontrollably attracted to. Courtney's new girlfriend moved in with her shortly after that. Ricky would see is ex-girlfriend and her new lover around campus sometimes, he had heard that they lived in his and Courtney's old apartment together. Knowing that his old girlfriend was sleeping with another girl in their old bed and the knowledge that somewhere out there the Warburtons were still on the prowl for some other poor sucker caused him to lose a lot of sleep at nights. He spent the rest of his time at APSU alone, and he was quite sure that he was happier for it.

12