All Comments on 'Tricked & Treated Ch. 01'

by DevilOrAngel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
victoriabucklevictoriabuckleover 15 years ago
Loved it

What a fun beginning to this story, can't wait to read the ending.

DevilOrAngelDevilOrAngelover 15 years agoAuthor
THANKS 4 READING AUTHOR ENCOURAGES COMMENTS

As a FIRST TIME CONTIBUTOR I'D REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE ANY AND ALL COMMENTS AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISM :-) PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SEND PRIVATE OR PUBLIC COMMENTS AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING MY STORY :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!

It was a fun story - can't wait for more! PS. I think I live in the vicinity of this story, (cool clues and small world!) Where was that frat house when I was going there? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cute Story

Hi, I saw you commenting on the boards about not getting comments, so here I am to comment! lol It's a cute little story. You have good dialogue, story line, vocabulary. That's the most important stuff from what I can tell, but you will get more comments and better reviews and continued readership if you find an editor to help you with your grammar. I really had trouble reading through it due to all the self-editing I was doing. There were just too many paragraphs that really belonged together, too many punctuation errors. But, like I said, that's the easy part, just get an editor, coming up with what to say ... that's the trick of a good story and you have that! Good luck.

DevilOrAngelDevilOrAngelover 15 years agoAuthor
MWAZ Thank You Hun I appreciate it

Smiles I appreciate the feed back and am working with editor and will resubmit the edited version soon. Not gonna excuse the rush job of editing I did on my own. That said I started the story about the 17th of Oct after seeing the contest submitted the first draft on 22nd than resubmitted it when told the paragraphs were too long. Like said not excuse just little bit of explaination. :-) Thanks and for those that wonder where other part story is at Part2 will be submitted by Monday :-)

bookwormk369bookwormk369about 13 years ago

When is the next part coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Perfection

This was a great story. I wish the second half was out I want to know who set her up and about the rest of the hunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDevilOrAngel@DevilOrAngel
13 Followers
Things change life is ever evolving, I cherish the past because it has shaped who I am now and further influences my future decisions. I'm learning to erase/overcome negative and be a more positive loving person. I'm a more relaxed country chick now that I've removed neg...