Tricked & Treated Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand kept traveling south to gently cup his growing manhood thru his black linen pirate pants her thumb finding the tip and circling it lazily. Lightly pressed her billowy breasts against his furry chest, she nibbled the side of Johnny's neck before slowly dropping to her knees.

Johnny moaned softly as she stroked his steely length with her left hand while her right hand fumbled with his large skull and crossbones belt buckle.

Not wanting to slow this southern vixen from wrapping her cherry red lips around his throbbing cock, Johnny hurriedly unbuckled and unzipped his pants letting them fall into a pool around his ankles.

He sat down in the nearest leather conference chair his thick clean-shaven rod beckoning Heather to come closer. She crawled the short distance to worship his member; opening her mouth, she licked his entire length with her nimble tongue.

Groaning with pleasure, Johnny watched intently as this goddess on her knees took him fully into her mouth going down until her lips were at the base of his root.

Softly humming deep in her throat, she reached out to caress and fondle his smooth balls as she sucked greedily on his sculptured hardness. Gently nipping its sides she briefly nuzzled it against her cheek before returning it to the warm moistness of her mouth.

Writhing and moaned loudly under her experienced touch, his hip thrusting upwards with every downward stroke of her head. His strong hand stroked her beautiful heart shaped face as she drove him closer to the edge.

Tasting the saltiness of his pre-cum, she picked up the pace varying the suction tilting her head moaning desperately wanting his thick creamy load. She lightly dragged her polished nails up his quivering thigh as her tongue traced the throbbing vein on the underside of his velvety pulsating prick.

Her not so gently nibbling on the sensitive tip brought about the explosion she craved. Lapping up Johnny's copious, spurting stream, she devoured every droplet of his gooey goodness.

Johnny's knees were still shaking as she secretly stole his black silk boxers. She stood up hiding them in her cape and turning her back towards him; she deposited them into her basket.

Remembering that she was supposed to be taking pictures, she pulled out the disposable camera before Johnny could raise any objections quickly snapped off a couple of semi nude pictures.

Heather grabbed her basket and fled the room; leaving Johnny's semi prone figure seated in the leather chair with his head tilted back in ecstasy with his softened cock.She was off on the hunt again for more treasures and on the look out for the cowboy and the beast.

She went down the hall to the main room where the throng of party guests would hide her presence if Johnny were pursuing her. The DJ was playing various country songs for the frat brothers and their guests, as Heather entered the noisy room she spotted Tyler in the corner propped against the wall next to a gorgeous red head dressed as a she devil.

She laughed to herself when she observed the devil giving Tyler her red glitter covered toy pitchfork. Tyler hugged the devilish cutie winking over her shoulder at Heather when he seen she was watching the exchange.

Smiling back at her accomplice, she nodded as she untied her crimson cloak hastily folding and tucking it in her basket.

Figuring she was inconspicuous now among the many guests, she stowed her basket under the table after she withdrew the keys, her pocketknife, and a couple of Trojans. Crouching down, she stashed the condoms and knife between her fleshy breasts. Heather used the clip on the key chain to hang the keys from her bra strap tucking them safely in the bra's cups.

Standing she self-consciously tugged her short skirt down, pulling her rubber hair band out of her waist length brown hair letting it cascade down her back. Heather grabbed a longneck beer out of the metal tub wandering out the exit onto the deserted side porch.

Using the wooden porch railing and the palm of her hand as an impromptu bottle opener, she popped open the beer sending the metal top into the bushes. Heather plopped down on a hay bale rubbing the ice-cold bottle across her forehead than over the top of her cleavage.

Sighing as she leaned back onto her elbows, "God I need a cigarette, a massage, or a shot of JD straight up. Hell actually all three sounds like heaven right now."

Closing her hazel eyes, she took a short swallow of beer out of the dark amber colored glass bottle. "

Well darling I could do two of them things right here but my cowboy killers are up in my bedroom," came the reply from the shadows, "but would ya enjoy a sip from my flask?"

Stepping from the shadows, the gravelly voiced cowboy towered over Heather as he reached into his back pocket of his tight fitting wranglers.

"Sure," Heather said as she accepted the flask, "just don't be surprised if ya get it back empty. JD is my favorite and I actually quit smoking awhile ago, I just get the urge for one sometimes." Tilting back her head, she took a large gulp out of the open flask as the cowboy watched her.

The snow-white shirt stretched tautly over her breasts; the top couple buttons had come undone allowing a tantalizing peek of creamy white flesh and a tattoo.

"Thanks cowboy," Heather smiled warmly up at the mysterious cowboy whose face stayed hidden by the shadow of his black Stetson.

"Ya welcome little darlin', by the way my name is Kyle," he said with a southern drawl tilting his cowboy hat back a little bit revealing his rugged face. A faint shadowy beard running along his jaw line made him even sexier.

Wondering how that beard would feel against her skin or rubbing up her thighs as Kyle would, hmmm she tried to distract herself by peeling the label off her bottle. Clearing her throat slightly embarrassed at the thoughts running thru her head about a complete stranger, she replied, "I'm Heather. Pleased to meet ya Cowboy I mean Kyle."

"Shoot darlin' the pleasure's all mine," Kyle said staring at the wet spot the condensation from Heather's beer left just above her paw print tattoo over her left breast.

He groaned aloud as he watched the droplets flow together forming a large drop that rolled down disappearing into the valley between her firm globes

"Are you okay?" Heather asked concern resonating in her sultry voice reaching out placing her hand on Kyle's arm.

"I'm doing just great right this moment darlin' were ya still wanting that massage? I promise to be a perfect gentleman," Kyle said crossing his fingers behind his back.

"Sure as long as it's not going to be a bother for you Cowboy," shaking her head,"dangit I meant Kyle." she said slightly blushing at her mistake.

Chuckling Kyle said," Hell ya can call me Cowboy if ya wants to lit darlin' cuz I don't mind it at all. Most folks just call me Cowboy. Have you ever had a facial massage before Heather?" Kyle asked while rearranged the hay bales to form a higher seat than just one bale.

"Actually no I haven't ever had one before how do you do that?" Heather asked her curiosity piqued. Sitting beside her to massage Heather's face,

Kyle smiled, "Just close your beautiful eyes and enjoy."

Heather closed her eyes and waited patiently.

Kyle began with feather soft strokes up each side of her jaw line to her forehead than with his palm just above Heather's sculpted brow line to her hairline.

Heather sighed enjoying Cowboy's calloused strong hands caressing her face so gently and the musky purely masculine sent of his cologne.

Using his thumbs, Kyle applied gentle pressure from across her forehead moving down her forehead slightly. Leaning into Cowboy's touch, Heather instinctively put her hands on his thighs to keep from falling forward.

Kyle drew a quick breath inward as he shifted a little to hide the growing bulge in his pants.

Placing two fingers on Heather's temples, he made tiny circles for a couple minutes applying gentle pressure. Kyle started to move his massage down her neck gently kneading the muscles in her shoulders.

He studied her heart shaped face taking in the pert nose, her fullness of her lips, the faint scar above her right eyebrow.

Opening her hazel eyes, Heather said, "thank you for the massage Cowboy."

Kissing Kyle's lips, Heather didn't notice his stubble; she only felt the pull of desire. As their kiss deepened and their tongues intertwined, Kyle pulled her onto his lap.

Moaning Heather pushed Kyle backwards on the hay bale; straddling and grinding up against him. Kyle's hands seemed to be everywhere at once; gliding up her thighs, gripping her hips, grasping her firm ass, and pulling her closer.

Urgently wanting him, she leaned back to undo his pants.

"Slow down darling," Kyle said as he covered her hands with his, "stand up a second." Heather obeyed his request and stood up.

Kyle embraced Heather in a tender hug his strong hands gliding down Heather's back gripping her sexy firm ass.

"Turn around, bend over the hay bales," Kyle said.

Wordlessly she pulled a Trojan out of her bra, handing the prophylactic to Kyle before bending over ready for anything. Kyle held the Trojan in his hand as he unzipped and let his pants drop to the ground. Ripping open the condom wrapper, he rolled it down his thick rod and flipped Heather's skirt up.

"Ah what's this?" Kyle asked when he discovered the metal butt plug.

Blushing and terribly embarrassed, Heather answered in a quiet voice, "It's a butt plug, I was dared to wear it all night by my sorority sisters. It hurt like hell going in but I had actually forgotten I still had it in"

Chuckling Kyle said, "Well if you don't mind darling, I won't take it out but I am going to use it to my advantage." Heather looked over her shoulder watching Kyle as he started to slowly twist and rocked the plug.

Gripping the hay bale groaned breathing heavier as she got more excited. Kyle watched with growing desire as Heather's hips twisted in tantalizing circles trying to get free of the toy.

Grabbing Heather's hips, Kyle thrust deeply into Heather's moist slit in one fluid motion.

Heather moaned writhing under Kyle, "Harder......Fuck me harder, Oh God yes!"

Kyle repeatedly plunged in and out; her hips bucking back wildly impaling herself onto his pummeling battering ram . Reaching underneath Heather as his arm circled her waist holding her against him, his thumb found her throbbing clit.

"Oh God Kyle....Please don't stop," Heather pleaded. Kyle's attention succeeded in reducing her to panting and moaning her desires.

Rubbing her button faster and faster while her inner muscles clenched his throbbing cock, Kyle exploded as he felt Heather's shuddering, violent orgasm.

Kyle held Heather pulling her dark hair aside to nibble and kiss the back of her neck.

Shivering with the aftershocks of her orgasm, Heather turned her head to French kiss Kyle. Not wanting to break the kiss, Kyle slid his softened member out and discreetly put the used condom in his pocket.

As Heather pulled her black mid thigh length skirt back into place, she asked Kyle, "Can I borrow your Stetson for my sorority's scavenger hunt?"

Grinning devilishly as he pulled his clothes back on, Kyle said, "Sure on one condition, ya let me take ya out for supper soon."

Heather grinned, "Well of course, how bout when I return your cowboy hat to you tomorrow? Is that soon enough for you? I'm also supposed take a picture of the person I got the scavenger item from, do ya mind?"

Shaking his head," Nope, I don't mind at all."

Flashing a big smile Heather said. "Great wait right here, I have to get the camera."

Heather strode back into the party room and retrieved her basket of treasures from under the main table.

She waited until she was outside to open the basket to retrieve her camera and noticed her cell phone had five messages. Glancing at the phone number on the caller id, Heather seen it was Debbie's cell phone number and that the last call was at 9:05pm.

Damn just ten minutes ago. Heather wanted to scream in frustration at missing Debbie's call. Maybe Debbie had escaped her prisoners and was hiding feeling scared and alone waiting for Heather to come rescue her.

Hitting redial, she waited for Debbie to pick up the phone getting more anxious when the voice mail picked up instead. Heather shut the phone scared for her girlfriend's safety.

Heather went outside on the side porch and overheard Andrew saying,"Yeah Kyle she hasn't got a clue. What's going on! She's going to be surprised"

Heather lurked in the shadows waiting to here more but their secretive voices were too low for her to hear. Hmmm, what would she be surprised about though? Heather thought to herself.

*

Two down two to go. Stay tuned to see what happens with Heather and has her best friend Debbie escaped her captors. These and other questions answered in TRICKED AND TREATED PART TWO. Only two hours into the game and Heather already is well on her way to winning having found almost half the scavenger items by herself not including what her partner in crime has found. Find out who put the keys and other helpful items into her basket.

12