Tricked & Treated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What else do you want from me baby?" His voice was choppy and air whooshed from his lungs as he whipped his cock hard. She swallowed, getting even more into the game now.

"I want you to fuck me in every hole, I want to know what it's like to have your cock reaming out my ass as I finger fuck my pussy."

"Do it now."

"What?" she faltered a little bit.

"Masturbate for me. I want to watch you play with that beautiful cunt."

Monica swallowed hard. This too was new territory for her. She'd never done anything this personal in front of anyone before. His eyes dared her, even as he rocked on the balls of his feet, bending just a little from the waist as his hand flew over his erection. The slap slapping of his hand pumping his meat made Monica lose her train of thought.

"Sit down on the sofa, face me, and open your legs wide, I want to see everything your fingers are doing Mona." She didn't hesitate this time. She turned, sat down, and looking at nothing but his hand on his cock began playing with her own clit. It felt like heaven; she loved masturbating, because no one knew as well as she did what made her clit feel the best.

Mitch watched her; turned on couldn't even begin to describe what watching her did to him. His cum was on its way and he didn't have the strength to stop it, no, he didn't want to stop it. He usually wasn't this fast a shooter, but he had been wanting Mona for so long that it was going to take time to get a handle on his passion. Walking the few steps to get between her wide open legs he pointed the head of his dick towards Monica's rapidly moving fingers. She was playing her clit like a violin, rubbing it fast and hard, her eyes were glued to his cock. He didn't think she was even blinking. His climax hit him.

"Oh fuck yeah!" He groaned out the words like he was dying. His semi white cum hit her fingers right on target as three streams pulsated out of him onto Monica. She shivered, feeling faint. That was so erotic she thought, watching him cum like that, not even trying to hide how good it felt. Her own climax hit her without warning, her head fell back, her eyes clenched shut and she exhaled while loudly moaning.

Leaning over her more, looking closely into her face he whispered urgently, "Open your eyes darling, let me see." She did, not trying to hide anything. They locked gazes as she continued to jerk and shiver while she wound down. Monica's cum drenched fingers fell limply to her side as fatigue rolled over her from head to toe. From out of nowhere reminding them that the night was winding to a halt, and that morning would be visiting sunshine upon them soon, the clock in the living room began to chime. "Bong, Bong, Bong, Bong." They still looked at each other, smiling at the same time, both thinking that they hadn't heard the two or three o'clock chimes. Monica's eyes suddenly felt so heavy, that last orgasm had taken so much out of her. Mitch was tired too, but his lover had never been the night owl that he was.

"Let's go upstairs and go to bed sweetheart. You're falling asleep on me."

Frowning, Monica looked up to the ceiling. Following her glance he remembered Lilly.

"Oh shit. I'm sorry Mona. Listen, there's no way I'm going up there and sharing a room with her. Why don't you go on upstairs and lay down in your bed. I'll stay down here and pick up the place while you sleep. In a few hours when it gets light I'll drag her ass outta bed and get her out of here. I know you won't feel comfortable seeing her."

Scared and hating to ask, Monica looked over his shoulder at the shadowy wall behind him and said.

"What are you going to do about her?"

Mitch sat down beside her and picked up her limp hand. With his free hand he turned her chin gently till she was looking into his eyes.

"I'm breaking it off. First thing this morning, I'll probably do it while I'm taking her back to her place. She's got a drinking problem Mona, and even if this wonderful fantastic night had never happened, I'd already decided I couldn't stay with her. I don't think she'll be too upset. We don't care for each other much or any thing; it was just all about ah..."

"Sex" she supplied the word for him.

"Ah... yeah, just sex, but I want you to understand that what has happened here tonight between us is so much more than that. Its true love, the forever and only with you kind. You're my best friend, confidant, movie buddy, eating ice cream till we puke pal, and now lover. And I am going to marry you. Now before we both start getting misty eyed and silly let's get you to bed. Tomorrow night we'll go to the park, feed the ducks and talk about everything. Okay freckle face?"

Tears were already streaming down her cheeks, but they were happy ones. She laughed, hiccupped and sniffed all in the same breath. He hadn't called her that pet name in years. Getting up they walked slowly, arms around each others waists, to the French doors. Mitch opened them and led Monica into the living room turning on the light. It was a disaster, food, punch, cups, paper plates, napkins, littered every surface. On a table beside the front door sat the Plastic Jack o' Lantern that still held the leftover candy that they'd been handing out to the little ghouls and ghosts of the neighborhood earlier in the evening. Grinning wickedly, Mitch sundered over to the orange bucket, picked it up and came back in front of her holding it out.

"Trick or Treat", he intoned in a child's voice. Monica laughed, she couldn't help herself. Mitch could be so silly. She supposed that they should have more modesty around each other seeing as how they were both still stark naked. But the comfort level was astonishingly perfect. She didn't feel uncomfortable at all. Reaching into the pumpkin she picked up one of her favorite chocolate bars then looking him in the eye dropped it back into the bucket. She looked his body over like a seasoned madam at a French bordello then said flippantly:

"No thanks, I've already been treated."

Sitting the smiling pumpkin aside Mitch pulled her into his arms and kissed her deeply one more time before pointing her towards the stairs and lightly smacking her bottom. She took a couple steps up, turned back and smiled saucily at his erection which had already jumped up to say hello. He was looking at it ruefully as if to say, where did you come from. Catching her grin he shrugged and said, "Go to bed wench before you kill me." Taking one last lingering look at him Monica turned and went upstairs and straight into her bedroom. She fell onto the bed already half asleep before her head hit the pillow. Downstairs Mitch headed for the guest bathroom. Inside the bottom towel drawer he found the swim trunks that Mona always had cleaned and waiting for him there. Slipping the faded pair on he then headed back to the living room and started picking up. Mitch found himself humming the "trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat" theme, and it made him smile. From this day forward Halloween would always be his favorite holiday. And God knows that from now on, "Trick or Treat" would have its own special meaning.