Tricking or Treating with Sara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“This,” I responded, while pulling his baseball uniform pants and jockey shorts down to the floor. “I can’t really see anything with your cock just barely sticking out of your pants.”

Jackie’s answer was a shoulder shrug and then he turned back to the task in hand – hehe. I could now see all of his prick all the way down to the balls. As he stood there pissing that golden stream into the bowl, I was really getting hot watching him. I have no idea what that means, no doubt some kind of awful deviancy.

I began to finger my pussy lips and then I finally plunged some fingers in and was moving them in and out, just as he finished. Turning to me he grinned, “Okay, your turn.”

“What!?” I exclaimed.

“You heard me. I went, now you go. What’s right is right.”

“But I don’t feel like going right now,” I explained, which basically was true.

“Here,” Jackie said, handing me the tall boy. “This is almost full. Drink this down. You’ll have to go, I guarantee it.”

“Okay,” I agreed, taking it. Actually I was excited about the whole thing. I drank the tall boy straight down, as much as I could. When I had finished I felt rather lightheaded and really didn’t understand it at the time, never realizing I already had a base of a couple of cups of vodka laced punch.

Sure enough, in a very few minutes I had to pee and turning to the toilet I had to put the seat down. Men always leave the seat up! Why is that? What is so difficult to remember about putting the seat down? Well – enough with that rant.

I went to sit down and Jackie grabbed my arm and directed, “Stop.”

Turning to him, I naturally asked why.

“Because,” Jackie explained, “I won’t be able to see you good if you sit down.”

“Well how else am I going to go if I don’t sit down?” I asked, naturally perplexed.

“Standing up,” was his shocking, to me, answer.

“You’re kidding?” I retorted.

“Nope,” Jackie insisted.

Grabbing my falls, he pulled them tight around my back. I stood there stark naked. I could see us in the bathroom mirror and I looked very hot!

He lifted up the toilet seat for me and pushed me over to where I was standing in front of it. Naturally enough it took me a few minutes to get used to this. Obviously I had always gone sitting down, but finally enough pressure from the beer that I had chugged built up in my bladder and the stream of pee started coming out.

It was so cool just standing there in front of Jackie and peeing straight into the toilet. ‘I’m gonna have to practice this at home,’ I thought.

When I had finally finished, I turned to see what Jackie thought and imagine my glee when he was standing there beating his meat to beat the band. He must have been doing this the entire time I was peeing, because his prick was huge and red faced and I could tell he was going to go off any second.

‘Welcome to perversions personified,’ I thought to myself.

Jackie was running his hand over his impressive shaft as fast as I had ever seen anybody do it and all of the sudden his cock just exploded with his cum shooting all over me. So much for me not wanting to smell like sex.

‘Oh well,’ I thought. ‘We’re only going to a couple of more places.’

After Jackie had cleaned up and tucked his now little ‘wee willie winkie’ away back in his pants and I wiped my pussy dry with some toilet paper, we went back downstairs and collected everybody and set off again for another party.

End of Chapter One

12