All Comments on 'Trio'

by jacquioh2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Anothrer well written story

This was another well written story from an author with real talent. The build up was timed perfectly and the interaction between the characters was believable. In this story the author has created 3 characters that are likeable and genuinely seem to care about each other. The author has done a good job of portraying love and lust at its best and most erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WELL WRITTEN

Best of all, the threesome is between husband,wife and another woman. What more could a man want. Its refreshing to read a story where the threesome invloves a man and two women, instead of two men and one woman. Its was also great that when the husband suggested a threesome, the wife suggested another woman instead of another man.

Thomas22JohnThomas22Johnover 18 years ago
Another top from Jackie

I’m in awe – how EROTIC …

This must surely go the whole way to the top. I for one will do my best, but a five is way down to little.

Reading “Trio” I must take my hat off and bow to your superior handling of descriptive relations. I have noticed that you have had some negative remarks on previous stories; don’t heed them. Carry on with your style please – bugger the grumpies!

You wrote: “They rolled against his bare skin, their nipples carving smiles on the sides of his chest.” What a brilliant use of words!

By the way, is Dan the short version of David?

I’m eager to read the “Politics” 3-6 next, but I just have to sleep on “Trio” first.

With the kindest of regards

John

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellover 18 years ago
If it's so well written . . .

what's the deal on sentences like this: "Dan and Emma turned to kiss, their lips smooth with grease from the lamb still on their lips."? I think it could have used some editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not your best

I've become a great fan of yours in the last month after reading Sarah and Love of Politics, both of which I thought, were erotic, entertaining and great reading. This story though is so irritating that I gave up before the end of page one. Dan is portrayed as such an incredibly inept stupid man lacking in any kind of tact or personality, that I had to quit reading. Sorry to criticize such a fine writer , but his statement that he doesn't do well on first meetings must be the understatement of the year. Please give up on Dan and continue Lpve of Politics. Thanks 60 year old George

ClitNinjaClitNinjaover 13 years ago
...erotic stimulation climaxing in pornographic sex... Mmmmmm

From the surprise Dan has when Emma finally agrees to a threesome to opening humor at the airport when Dan picks up Jackie, the erotic interplay between Jackie, Emma and Dan to the humor at the end at the airport - wow this is hot.

If you like stories that develop with details re: settings, interaction of characters, the way they are dressed, each intimate moment and all the seduction that goes on in between, you will want to read this... especially if a FFM is a fantasy trio you dream about.

Recently I read this definition of erotica by a person who writes erotic poetry. She said: Erotica is art that arouses sensuality in you. Erotica is not pornography. Pornography makes you want to have sex. Erotica makes you feel sexy while also giving your mind stimulation and enhancing your creativity.

I believe that Jacquioh2 is a gifted writer. She starts at the beginning the erotica side of this definition, setting the stage for strong erotic tension and then moves to the pornographic side.

In her Literotica bio, she states [my editing]: "...sensual woman with a good imagination. Enjoy erotic fantasies. I prefer stories with lots of detailed, sensitive sexual content. Interests, sailing, travel, erotic correspondence, stories... Love to exchange interesting sexually stimulating ideas" She writes just as her bio says.

Without hesitation, I invite you to read any... all of her contributions

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why

Why did the girls tie Dan? It seemed pointless. They both wanted him to fuck them. He certainly wanted to have them both, it just seems they could've experienced more if he was allowed the freedom to please them as his imagination dictated. They could've tried numerous positions, various combinations and techniques. Also Emma should have been more open with Dan about her adventure with Jackie rather than going behind his back. Nothing about what they did was ever mentioned to him that was a cheat. He was curious but they didn't know he saw them. If Emma was honest and open about her relationship with Jackie Dan probably wouldn't have minded. If I found my wife had been exchanging love poetry with someone and then setting uup a meeting for a threesome without keeping me informed I would seriously have to question her loyalty and love not to mention the trust issues. Overall the story was descriptive and mostly well written with minor errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

One of those rare ménage stories that seem to involve real people, vice body parts without much individuation. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

This is truly a loving wife. If more wives were this open there would be more happy marriages and fewer divorces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous