Triple Dog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma smacked Maria's upper arm. "What the hell is wrong with you," she asked angrily. "Children don't sleep with their parents, they get raped by them! And how long have you known about this? And why didn't you call the police, or tell any of us?"

Maria's mouth opened and closed as she floundered for things to say in her shame. Taylor got up and sat next to Laurie on the sofa. She gave her a hug and said, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Guys, it isn't like that," protested Laurie.

"Shhh, don't defend him," said Taylor, in a soothing tone of voice.

"No, no, seriously you guys," continued Laurie, "I was adopted! When I was eleven! Steven isn't my real father, ok? We started to have sex a few days after I first drove Carsy."

"But he raised you," protested Diane.

"No," countered Laurie, "my mom and dad raised me, and Steve just stepped in and finished the job. I always thought of him as Steve and I spent most of my years with him daydreaming of marrying him one day. Seriously, you guys, it's not incest!" The girls expressed disbelief, but Laurie insisted the topic be changed.

Anna wiped the tears of laughter from her eyes. The night was turning out to be too good to be true. All those stuck up bitches, with their perfect hairs and bright futures, were scum. It was the best therapy for her recent homelessness. She sat up and listened to her five former friends bicker and argue. As she did so, an idea formed in her head. She slowly nodded to herself and stood up. "Hey, hey, hey" she shouted and got their attention. "I've got an idea."

"It seems to me," said Laurie, "it was your bright idea a year ago that got us all in this predicament."

"And it'll be my idea that gets you out of it," declared Anna. "Well, five of us, anyway. Here's my idea. We play another game of triple dog," the girls groaned, "wait a minute! Wait! Hear me out! We record our sins on one, single tape, complete with details that prove things and can be checked, and then we play for that tape. The girl that wins, has leverage over all the others and can make them change their ways. What do you say?"

"And what do you have to confess," asked Emma.

"Oh, our little Anna here," laughed Taylor, "is a world class burglar. Aren't you?" Anna glared daggers at Taylor, but was content to merely nod and acknowledge her words.

"You break into people's homes," asked Diane in disbelief. "How do we know?"

"The same way we know who Maria and you fuck," answered Taylor. "My agency has contacts everywhere. And if it doesn't, I do. Just ask Emma. As for Anna being a burglar, I figured it out after she tried to rob my grandma. I had her followed."

"Anna," Emma addressed her, "Why do you do that?"

"Cause the alternative is working for The Man," sighed Anna. "Give me a tape, and I'll make a full confession, naming my fences and with details of the stuff I stole... It'll be enough to put me away for years and turn me out forever. What do you say, girls, you get a chance to force me to walk the straight and narrow, but you have to risk being forced to clean up your own acts as well."

The girls looked around in silence and finally agreed, one by one. "Oh, and Carsy goes back into the pot," said Anna and all the girls, save Emma, readily agreed.

Emma tossed the keys on the table and huffed out a, "Fine. Who keeps the tape?"

Taylor brought forth a lockbox with an electronic lock. She put in her code and opened and emptied it of her valuables. "We can program a new code into this strongbox, up to twenty digits" she said. "Each of us can enter three digits of the code, so the box can't be opened without everyone's consent. The code can't be changed, once it's set, except after you enter it. And we will open the box after we've played the game, but before we vote, ok?" The girls agreed. The girls looked away as each entered her part of the code in the box and then they entered it again to open the box. They made their confession tape and put it inside the box and shut it firmly. While Anna shuffled a deck of cards, Taylor showed everyone how to operate the button camera on her clutch purse.

"Wow," exclaimed Emma, "You're like James Bond!"

Taylor smiled. "I'm a woman of the world now," she said before asking, "Did you know I spent two weeks in the Canadian arctic circle this spring? I've even been to Europe."

"Alrighty, then," interrupted Anna. Taylor was a pretentious whore and she could barely restrain herself from punching her right now. She held the deck out for each girl to take one card off the top. They turned them over and Maria held the lowest card. "Maria, pick one of us to triple dog dare you. Damn, it's been, like, forever now, since I've last played this game!"

"Shit," thought Maria to herself as she scanned the faces of her friends. She had to play this stupid game and get that tape, or Joseph's life would be ruined forever. He would be divorced, separated from his kids, who would probably hate him for sleeping with her, and his career would be over. She steeled her will and gazed at the other players again. She waved off their demands that she hurry up. She looked over Laurie, who was holding up her cell phone and texting her dad that she would come home very late this night. Finally, Maria said, "Laurie, dare me." She hoped the dare would once again involve sex with Laurie's dad.

Laurie's jaw dropped when the latina whore chose her. The bitch fucked her dad, nearly ruining their relationship, and now she picked her, again? "There's a screw loose inside her head," she thought to herself. She had avenged herself on her dad and they've since reconciled, in a big way, but Maria deserved her licks too. She stood up straight, looked Maria in the eye, and said, "Maria, I triple dog dare you to go to the adult bookstore on Euclid and get fucked by a man in the changing rooms, for as long as he likes and in whichever way he wants."

Maria was stunned by Laurie's words. The other girls jeered and made catty, hissing noises, but all she could say was, "Que?"

"You heard me," said Laurie with a voice that did not betray her anger. "You saw me do it last year, so you know I'll do it again." Laurie revelled in the panicky expression on Maria's face. "Come on, puta," she taunted, "time to get fucked!"

Maria nodded yes in shock and they all left Taylor's house to go to the sex shop. The drive over was filled with drunken innuendo and jeering. The girls followed Maria inside and giggled at her panic as she surveyed the shady men in the shop. Laurie peeled off from the group and had a chat with the sales clerk. Maria was looking around in a panic and finally picked the one man that was wearing a suit. The girls couldn't overhear what she was saying to the man, but her body language was pleading. The man shook his head a few times and tried to wave Maria off, but she kept at it. Finally, he turned and all but ran out of the shop. The girls, rejoined by Laurie, laughed out loud at Maria's failure to get a man to fuck her. They put their thumbs and forefingers into Ls over their foreheads and Maria's jaw tightened in spite.

Maria was not going to lose this game, nor was she just going to take their mocking. If she had to turn to one of the unwashed men, than so be it. As she tried to make her selection, she spotted a young, pimple-faced boy in the DVD section. She looked him over and reproached herself for thinking of him as a boy. He was older than her, he just seemed a boy in comparison to Joseph. She strode over to him.

The girls again couldn't quite make out what Maria was whispering to the man, but they could tell she was flirting a bit. She obviously realized a blunt offer of sex was not the best way to get a man to fuck her. They inhaled as one when she took him by the hand and led him, unresisting, into a changing booth.

"Okay," said Diane, "How do we know they'll actually do anything sexual in there?"

As if in response to her question, the sales clerk walked past them and said, "If you'll follow me, ladies?" He led them to a door next to the booths and they shuffled in behind him. After he closed the door, they were in pitch blackness for a second. Then he opened a curtain. The girls gasped as one when they saw, through the floor to ceiling window, into Maria's booth. Their eyes were peeled as they watched their friend, topless by now, get her breasts mauled and licked by the man with her.

The sales clerk flicked a switch and Maria's voice came on a loudspeaker. Her face sported an uncomfortable expression, but she still spoke, "Yeah, that's it. Right there. Like that." The man kissed his way up her throat and planted a big, sloppy kiss on her lips. His hands kept mauling her tits and Maria squirmed. The man's hands pulled away from her tits and he undid his zipper. He pulled out his hard cock.

"Go on," he huffed at Maria, nodding downwards.

Maria swallowed and reluctantly knelt before him. She circled his hot shaft with her hand and hesitated, a bit, before placing her lips over the head of his cock. The girls could see her cheeks hollowing as she swept her lips down his shaft, past his rolled up foreskin. She removed her hand from his cock and began bobbing her head up and down his shaft. The man groaned and threw his head back. Soon, he twined his fingers into her hair and began to slam his cock deep into her mouth. Maria moaned a protest that was quickly cut off by her gag reflex. The man kept pushing more and more of his meat into Maria's face and her arms pushing away at his thighs had no effect. Her whole body was convulsing as she tried to get her head off of his cock. She soon found the back of her head pinned against the wall. The man pushed his cock further into Maria's face and held it there. Maria's face was wrinkled in a grimace of disgust and misery.

The girls watched raptly as Maria's whole torso kept clenching rhythmically. "Shou... Should..." stammered Emma, "Shouldn't we go in and help her?" She got no response.

The man pulled out a bit and the girls could hear Maria's agonized drawing of breath. After the man pushed back in, Maria's whole body clenched and her mouth opened wide. A second thrust of the man elicited a gush of vomit to seep out of Maria's lips. The man pulled out and sneered, "Yeah, bitch! That's it!" Maria coughed and retched, desperately trying to gulp some air, when he slammed his cock into her face again. The girls could tell that Maria was desperately trying to stop herself from vomiting again. As the man thrust into her for a third time, her head threw back and vomit spurted forth, past his erection, to coat his balls and drip down her chin.

"She's like a fucking geyser," exclaimed Anna in glee. She missed seeing the other girls give her a reproachful stare in the darkness. She did see Laurie's glad grin, though.

Maria seemed to sag in defeat and passively accepted the man slamming his meat down her throat. She let him violate her face in exchange for a second's pause to breathe every dozen thrusts. She realized that as long as she didn't waste energy fighting him off, she was safe from passing out. After a few more minutes of brutal ramming, he slammed all the way down her throat and held there. His cock started to twitch as he shot his load directly down her gullet and Maria's vomit rose yet again.

The girls made soft exclamations of dismay as Maria vomited, exorcist style, all around the man's erection. He pulled out, his dick spurting across Maria's eyelids, and Maria heaved out some more puke that splattered all over the floor. Maria started to cough and retch in earnest and she turned away from the man, facing the mirror and the girls beyond. They could see now that she had vomit dripping out of her nose.

Emma was horrified by the violence of the rutting before her. However, Anna's cackle snapped her out of her stupor and she looked around at her friends. Laurie had a gleeful grin and Taylor looked envious. Diane looked like she was trying to suppress her own puking. The clerk was groping his crotch with a leering grin. Emma took a deep breath to calm herself down and returned her attention to the booth. Maria was practically senseless as she heaved and coughed. The man behind her sported an evil grin as he used a wet wipe to clean her puke off of his cock and balls. When he was finished, he rolled a condom down his shaft. Maria made no effort to stop him as he bent down and undid her skirt. He swept it down her hips and her panties soon followed.

"Here comes the main course," whispered Anna with delight.

The man knelt behind her, heedless of the pool of vomit and took his still hard cock in hand to aim at Maria's defenseless ass. Maria's eyes shot wide open and she inhaled sharply as he plunged into her depths. The head of his cock was pressed against her sphincter and her lungs burned for air. As she coughed, his cock split her back passage open. She tried to get away from the hot meat at the entrance to her bowels, but she was sandwiched between the man she thought a safe choice for a quick, dirty fuck in the booth, and the unyielding, cold glass of the mirror. Shallow little coughs didn't help her breathing at all, so she closed her eyes and resumed her coughing and retching.

The girls watched mutely as Maria's whole body, from the knees up, was pressed flat against the glass. Her face was a rictus of pain and misery. They could now see that his cock, between her spread knees, was not aiming for her pussy. With each body clenching cough from Maria, his cock was inching its way into her bowels. None of the girls found his smug grin to be anything other than evil.

When Maria finally cleared her throat and resumed normal breathing, she opened her eyes and saw the man's evil grin in the mirror. The burning agony of his cock in her ass was soul-rending. Hot tears slid down her cheeks as the man gave her a nod and then began pulling out of her ass. Maria grimaced and winced repeatedly as he started to thrust in and out of her in a gathering rhythm. His hands embraced her body and one slid down to her pussy to tickle her outer lips. The other separated her mashed tits from the mirror and enveloped them to pinch one of her nipples, and rub his forearm across the other one.

The tenderness of his touch, compared to the recent brutality, snapped Maria out of her misery. She found herself becoming aroused and she shuddered as her pussy lips easily parted for his probing finger. He plunged his digit deep into her front and found her to be wet. He spread her juices all over her outer lips and slid his middle finger lower to tickle her taint and touch his own balls. Maria gasped and exclaimed in fright as he licked her ear and began nibbling on her lobe. His finger penetrated her pussy again and he began rubbing three of them inside her, looking for her g-spot. His thumb pulled back her hood and started to lightly tap on her clit. Despite her shame, Maria came in a matter of minutes.

The girls exclaimed in delight as they watched a red flush spread across Maria's naked skin. Her limbs flailed and pounded against the glass.

As soon as Maria's orgasm ended, he pulled his hands from her pussy and tits and grabbed her hips. He pressed her harder against the glass and began pounding in earnest. Maria let out a long, high pitched whine as the mirror threatened to shatter from the force of the fucking. Finally, he slammed all the way into her bowels and held there. His whole body clenched with each spurt of his seed, and the mirror loudly reported on those. When he was done, he grabbed the base of his cock and pulled himself out, careful to not let the condom slide off his softening shaft.

They stayed like that, leaning against the mirror and catching their breaths for a few minutes. He pulled back, and away from her, and she turned to look as she heard rustling. He was pulling out a fresh condom and rolling it down his regained erection. Maria watched him, uncomprehending in her exhaustion, until he reached out and grabbed her hips. "Oh," she exclaimed, still short on breath, "No! Please don't! I, I can't! I hurt! My ass hurts!"

The man shushed her and murmured, "Hush, girl, this is going into your pussy." With that, he lined himself up with her center and began to pull her hips back to impale her on his shaft. Maria reminded herself that she wasn't allowed to resist him in this booth and so she let him impale her. He started to slam in and out of her without much preamble. Maria's pussy was fully engorged and very sensitive and she yelped with each quick, but deep, thrust. After a few minutes of being humped in perfect rhythm, she came with an inarticulate cry.

The girls watched in slackjawed awe as Maria's whole face and body flushed a deep red color. Her hanging tits jiggled like jelly from her orgasmic contractions. The man behind her sported a leering look of entitled satisfaction and nodded at the mirror. Diane asked the clerk, "Can he see us? Does he know we're here?"

"No, he can't see us," responded the clerk in an absentminded whisper, "But, he's a regular, so he knows there's an audience here. Does your friend know?"

"No, she doesn't," said Laurie, her eyes fixed on Maria's that were screwed shut in ecstasy.

He kept thrusting through her orgasm, forcing her clutching cunt into submission. Soon, Maria climaxed again, and a third time. The clenching of her pussy, and the girl's total submission, were too much, even for his latex coated and recently spent dick, so he came again and spent the dregs of his balls into the condom. He gripped the base of his rapidly softening shaft and pulled out of her bruised pussy.

Maria rolled over, mindful of the puddle of her vomit on the floor, and sat up in the corner, completely exhausted. The man put his limp dick back in his pants and zipped up. He stood up and preened himself for a few minutes, before bowing to his reflection in the mirror and then leaving the booth. Maria mused incredulously on his audacity to ignore her after sharing such an intimate time with her. "Men are such inhuman pigs," she thought. She counted herself lucky to have Joseph in her life and steeled her resolve. This sacrifice of hers better turn out to be enough to get her that tape. She stood up on shaky legs and got dressed. The hem of her skirt was soaked in her vomit and she tried her best to clean it up. After a few minutes, she gave up and left the booth.

The girls were outside, sitting in Carsy and enjoying its air conditioning. Maria rejoined them, only to be greeted by Anna's scream of, "You lost!"

"What the fuck are you on about, blondie," asked a pissed off Maria.

"You said no to the guy after he made you cum for the first time," pointed Anna out.

Before Maria could grab the little blonde's head and bash it open on the dashboard, Laurie spoke up, "No, she didn't. He was going to fuck her pussy anyways."

"No," insisted Anna, "After she begged him not to, he changed aim and went for her snatch."

"If he wasn't going to fuck her snatch anyway," corrected Laurie, "he wouldn't have changed condoms. Maria did her dare, fair and square. Am I right girls?" All the girls agreed and Anna crossed her arms and huffed. Maria suddenly realized that they all must have sen her fucking in there. She dared not even voice the question if another incriminating tape of her was just made.

Finally, Anna conceded, "Fine. But now, it's your turn, Laurie. Let's keep this ball rolling nicely along, shall we? Pick someone to triple dog dare you!"

Laurie had been thinking of who to pick since the man left the booth and she reviewed her meager options again. Taylor, the disturbed and disturbing prostitute, was right out. Anna, the rabid little fun ball, also right out. Emma had always been a nice girl, but Laurie didn't really believe the girl was just a stripper, so she discounted her too. Diane was in a relationship with an older man, just like Laurie, so Laurie picked her, saying, "Diane, dare me."