Triple Dog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," replied Maria, "I have." She had been stewing over Laurie's challenge all night and patiently waited for her turn to get even with the red headed bitch. Getting Anna to be the instrument of her revenge was just icing on the cake. "Anna, I triple dog dare you to get Mr.McArdle to fuck me tonight."

"What the fuck, Maria," bellowed an enraged Laurie. "That's my fucking father, you cunt!"

"Oh," said Maria off-handedly, "I thought he wasn't your dad and it wasn't incest."

"Fuck you," spat Laurie. "I'm putting a fucking veto on this shit!"

"No vetoes in triple dog, Laurie," Anna spoke up. She was truly warming up to the idea of a threeway with Steve McArdle and Maria. "You're free to come in with Maria and me-"

"Oh, I'm free to come inside my own house, now," inquired Laurie bitterly. "Thanks a lot!"

"You can run interference," continued Anna, "tell your dad about your taped confession, beg him not to touch us, whatever you wanna do. But, Maria and I are gonna do our level best to draw your dad's spunk out of his balls this night! Emma! To the McArdle residence!"

As Laurie silently fumed, Maria spoke up, "Dude, I triple dog dared you to get Mr.McArdle to fuck me, not you, or us!"

Anna looked into Maria's eyes via the rear view mirror and said, "And if I get him to fuck you, my dare is done. If I get him to fuck me too, well, that's just a bonus."

The ride over passed in a quiet, tense atmosphere. Emma parked the car and Laurie spotted Mr.Gould's car driving up the street. "Everyone inside, now," she ordered. She overrode Anna and Maria's protestations by saying, "It's my house and I'm free to invite anyone inside at any time! Get in! Now!" The girls reluctantly let themselves be shepherded into the redhead's house. Laurie cast one last look at Gould's car parking across the street, before locking the door behind herself. "Dad, we've got company" she called out to the big house. "Dad, I'm home and I've brought all my girlfriends with me! Dad, I hope no one else comes in to interrupt my time with the girls, like, right now! Particularly not the people across the street!" The girls all looked puzzled at Laurie's desperate tone of voice and odd choice of words. Was she really this flustered at the thought of Anna seducing her dad?

The house was silent for a few moments, before her father's voice called out, "Make yourselves at home in the living room, sweetie, I'm on the phone, right now!" Laurie herded the girls to the spacious living room and cast nervous glances at the front door.

"Laurie, Anna has to go do her dare," insisted Maria.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," said Laurie, absentmindedly, "You have at it, girlfriend, no sweat, just, uh, just let my dad finish this phone call, it's, um, it's very important and... And he has to make it. He'll be done in a minute."

"What makes you think it's a business call," asked Emma.

"It's, um, it's, uh," floundered Laurie for a moment, "It's a regularly scheduled call he makes every day of the week."

"At this time of night," asked Maria, clearly not buying it.

"Yeah, yeah," Laurie waved off her concerns, still eyeing the door, "It's to, um, to Japan, you know? Very important."

Her father's appearance at the door to the living room cut off Laurie's excuses and she looked relieved. The girls noted her relief and puzzled over it, for a second. Wasn't she supposed to be fighting the proceedings, tooth and nail? McArdle entered the room and greeted each girl warmly, by name, before hugging Laurie tight and quickly whispering in her ear, "Gouldie will wait outside until they leave." He let go of his daughter and asked the girls about their night. Laurie calmed down.

Maria elbowed Anna and the girl protested, "Hey! Watch it! Oh, right! Mr.McArdle, I want you to have sex with me and Maria, here, right now, with your daughter watching the whole thing."

The girls let out gasps of shock at Anna's utter lack of tact. He merely chuckled and asked, "Really?"

Anna nodded her head and said, matter-of-factly, "If you don't, you'll go down for incest. Laurie confessed to your sordid little liaison on a tape and we'll publish it if you don't fuck us, right now."

McArdle spun to look at his daughter in anger. "Did she now," he asked of her. Laurie blushed in red faced shame and cast her eyes mutely to the floor. She knew well that their relationship had to stay a closely guarded secret, lest his company lose millions in sales revenue. She felt like a complete turd, betraying his trust like that. She wished she could explain her reasons for the betrayal, how bad she felt about Taylor, how mad she was at Diane and Maria. He'd probably understand and agree, but she couldn't find her voice at the moment.

"If you don't fuck both me and Maria, you're going to prison for incest," threatened Anna.

"Actually, I won't be going to jail for that," he replied. "Having sexual relations with a former ward is immoral and, as they would say, just plain wrong, but not illegal."

"Yes it is," insisted Emma. "It so fucking is! And besides, she was underage when you first started raping her! She said so herself, on the tape! That's statutory rape! Sixteen is statutory rape in this jurisdiction."

He calmly poured two glasses of scotch. "Since we're airing dirty laundry tonight," he said and handed the other glass to Laurie, "Time to tell some of Laurie's, as well." He clinked his glass against Laurie's and took a sip. He sighed in appreciation of the taste and said, "You see, Laurie isn't the age you think she is. She survived the car crash that killed her dad, but it took her a year to recover and learn how to walk again. It took me, and a few competent counselors, another year to get her to return to school and to a semblance of normal life. The only way we could get her to finally overcome her traumas was if we pretended she was eleven again, two years younger than she was. We kept it up all this time, cause it was easier for her. She's actually twenty one years old. No one ever noticed, of course, because of her short stature and manic fear of the Sun." He shrugged. "Melanoma got her mom, after all. You girls can't understand how hard it was for her to lose both her parents in the space of just a month."

He poured himself another drink and glanced around at the sad and shocked expressions on the girls' faces. Laurie drained her glass in one big gulp. He took a sniff of his drink and continued, "So, Laurie didn't seduce me until she was eighteen, precisely because she didn't want to get me into any kind of legal trouble. And she was the one that seduced me, not the other way around. I'm sure she likes to think I was the big, bad wolf in this little story of ours, but, if I told you how she seduced me? If I recounted the twisted way she used my unrequited love for her late mother? She'd die of shame."

Emma regarded his with a skeptic look and stammered, "It's, it's still... wrong."

He shrugged and drained his second glass. "So is betraying a loved one's trust," he said, "and Laurie still did it. Time for her punishment. You said I'm to fuck you and Maria, here," he asked of a slack jawed Anna. She looked at him and nodded. He looked her over in appraisal. "Alright, I'll fuck you, but only if you prove yourself worthy to me first. You have to eat out my Laurie until she cums, and then I'll fuck your brains out." He indicated Anna and Maria. "That goes for both of you."

Anna had been fixated on the thought of him fucking her ever since Maria first suggested it, more than half an hour ago. She knew now what pleasure her body was capable of, and she wanted to know what else this grown man could teach her. Her newly awakened libido quickly silenced her disgust at eating out another girl. She wanted Mr.McArdle like she never wanted anything before in her life. She had already been eaten out by Taylor, so she felt confident that making Laurie cum wouldn't turn her into a dyke. She stepped up to the redhead, took her by the wrist, and led her to the couch. She smiled a soft, gentle smile and made Laurie sit back. "Relax," she urged her. "You'll enjoy this, I swear."

The tenderness in Anna's voice left the other girls so stunned, that they sat down in chairs strewn across the room, and watched the proceedings. Maria was the only one that stood still.

Anna spread Laurie's knees and knelt before her. She took the time to appreciate the faint smell of beer on Laurie's damp shirt before undoing her zipper and helping Laurie pull her skirt up and reveal her panties. Anna put her thighs back together to roll her panties down to her ankles. She gently ran her hands all over the redhead's spread knees, hoping to start seeing signs of arousal. Laurie passively accepted Anna's efforts. She was not an eager participant. Anna slid her hands under Laurie's ass and began inching it closer to the edge of the couch, and her tongue that was worshipping the insides of the alabaster thighs.

When Anna took a long, lazy lick of her pussy, Laurie looked her in the eyes. She found no malice in them, only a hint of mischief. Her eyes spoke of raw desire, passion, and a hunger that reminded the redhead of when she first started to make love to her dad. Anna began to suckle her outer lips, and Laurie squirmed in delight. She broke eye contact and looked over to her dad, making out with Maria and undressing her slowly. He gave her a look of mischief as well. She sighed and began to enjoy Anna's surprisingly skillful ministrations.

To know what to do, Anna drew on the vivid memory of Taylor pleasuring her earlier this evening. She added what she knew felt good to her, and substituted her lack of experience in eating pussy with raw passion. Laurie soon began to buck into Anna's face and Anna zeroed in on Laurie's clit. Spurred on by Anna's single-minded devotion to her physical pleasure, Laurie came with a shriek of delight. Anna's brow bunched up as her mouth was flooded by Laurie's juices. She didn't like the taste, but, then again, she didn't like the taste of boy, either. She relaxed her features and let all the juices run out of her mouth, and down Laurie's ass crack, to drip down the side of the couch.

Anna felt a sense of pride and accomplishment at having made Laurie cum. "Is this what guys feel like," she wondered to herself. Before anyone could say anything, McArdle knelt behind her and slid his hands under her shirt to run them over her torso. He kissed the side of her face and whispered, "Well done, Anna. You're such a pretty, little girl." Anna glossed over the patronizing tone. Usually, she would kick a guy's balls in for talking to her that way, but here and now, she wanted this man to teach and guide her in the ways of lovemaking. She wanted him to do with her as he thought best.

He made her kneel on the couch and put her elbows on the back of it. He stood behind her and took off her wifebeater. He cupped her breasts and the deft touch made her arousal, that had been simmering since Maria made the dare, boil over. She moaned like a cat in heat, and began to grind her ass into his crotch. She closed her eyes, shutting out all thoughts of the other people in the room, and threw her head back. He teased her breasts until she started to growl in frustration. As his hands went lower, she began to shake with anticipation. Laurie's moans made her open her eyes again. She watched Maria eat the redhead out, even as her father swept her cutoffs and thong down to her knees. His fingers gently opening her pussy made her shake in delight. She gave his hard cock a smile and then faced forward.

His hard cock squeezed through her close-set thighs and set her on fire. She pushed back at him, but his hand on the small of her back instantly stilled her. With patience she never thought she'd have, she waited and let him penetrate her at his leisure. His hot meat split her open and made every part of her pussy sing as it came in contact with it. Soon, he started to pump in and out and Anna's lust made her match his motions. Her juices made squelches that could be heard between the wet smacks of their bodies and Laurie's orgasmic cries.

His rising groans made her realize her own impending orgasm and, as he bottomed out inside her womb and let loose his seed, she came. His mighty spurts set off her own contractions of ecstasy. Lights pulsed across her tightly shut eyelids, her whole skin burned with pleasure and all of her muscles contracted as ferociously as if she was fighting for her very life. She let out a scream that could be interpreted as that of a dying animal. Every caress of his fingers on her clammy skin set off a mini orgasm. Soon, her limbs gave out and she was held up solely by his strong arms. When he pulled out, and set her down to sit on the couch, she felt her juices and his seed seep out of her. He called her a "pretty little girl" and she felt no shame at her friends witnessing her moment of wulnerability.

Laurie scooted closer to Anna in order to make room for her dad fucking Maria on the couch. She hooked her pinkie with Anna's and smiled at her. "You sound funny when you cum," she said with a tired giggle. Anna weakly matched her giggle and shut her eyes. She was too exhausted for words and wanted to go to sleep. Maria's cries of delight kept her from drifting unconscious. Laurie scooted lower and Anna opened her eyes to look at their watchers. The girls' faces revealed a mix of mortification at witnessing the debauchery in the room, and a desperate yearning to be a part of it. Anna looked to Mr.McArdle and wondered if he'd have the stamina to go through all six girls in his home. His eyes were locked with Maria's as he penetrated her with short, fast strokes. She didn't doubt that he would certainly like to try.

Her musings were cut short by a wet touch on her nethers. She looked Laurie in the eye as the redhead started to clean her groin of her father's spunk and her own juices. Anna had no strength to fight off the perverse touch. The whole couch was jostling her under the redhead's tongue and, as Laurie started to suck on her clit, Anna came, matching Maria's orgasmic cries. After the pleasure spreading through her in waves abated, she floated off to dreamland. She was woken by the same soundtrack that saw her off to her nap. Maria was crying out in ecstasy, practically right in Anna's ear. Anna raised her head and saw that Mr.McArdle was sitting in a chair across the room, looking pleased, but exhausted. A more careful examination of Maria's writhing body revealed Laurie's wavy, red hair between her legs.

Finally, Maria stopped and Laurie stood up on wobbly legs, wiping her father's cum from her chin. "Dude," Anna pointed at Laurie, "you're filthy." Laurie gave her an embarrassed, little smile and a wink in response. Seeing a lull in the activities, the watchers jumped up and gathered the fucked girls' clothing and helped them get dressed, all the while excusing themselves from Mr.McArdle's presence as politely as if they had just been over for milk and cookies.

Emma, Diane and Taylor got the girls into Carsy and Emma drove away. "Okay, that was a bit sickening, back there," she said, quietly. "I mean, between him getting you gals to eat Laurie out and Laurie cleaning his cum from you, that's... That's just..." Emma floundered for words and left it at that. Laurie and Maria looked downcast, but Anna's eyebrows met in a frown. "Well, I'm out of this game and I wish you all the best of luck during the vote! This is my street," she said as she pulled over. "My part of the code is 349." She opened her door and paused for a long time, looking her friends over. She finally shook her head and got out.

As Emma walked away, Taylor took the driver's seat and Anna leaned out of the rear window. "Hey, Emma," called Anna after her. As Emma turned around, the car started to pull away and Anna shouted, "Which ever one of us wins, I promise you this whole town will know you're a stripper and all the guests of the Avalon will be told your real name and address! Won't that be a bit sickening, too?!"

"You little maggot, I'm," Emma shouted after the retreating vehicle, but gave up. She threw her hands up and walked to her parents' house. She told herself the threat would amount to nothing. No one in this town would ever believe Anna Roberts, and no one from the Avalon would ever go looking for a stripper on a busy college campus. Still, a slight pang of worry followed her all the way to her front door.

Taylor drove Carsy to her house and the girls tiredly trudged up the stairs to her front door. Taylor unlocked it and pivoted around it as she opened it. She swept her hand, "Please come in, beer's in the fridge." As the girls walked past her, Taylor, without hardly looking at the security system console behind the front door, hit the button for deleting the last 24 hours of her surveillance footage and then tapped in the confirmation code. She shut the door and got a beer for herself in the kitchen.

In the living room, Anna was coughing violently, almost to the point of retching on Taylor's expensive carpet. All the girls huddled around her, worried at her sudden paleness and alarmed by her bugged out eyes. Anna couldn't believe her eyes when she saw the lockbox, right where they left it earlier. She gasped aloud, forgetting she had a mouth full of beer. Her eyes watered and she honestly felt like crying. "Fucking Carlos," she thought to herself. "Can't even break into a place like this and steal one little lockbox!" She had called him from Brian's house and banked all her hopes on him stealing the lockbox and Taylor getting blamed for its disappearance. She was supposed to use the tape to shake the girls and their sugar daddies for all they were worth. Now, her hands shuddered at the thought of the police getting a hold of the tape. The people she had named were very dangerous and she would count herself very, very lucky to crawl away from this mess with just a pair of ruined kneecaps.

The girls got Anna to sit down and tried their best to calm her down. Anna kept shaking in fright, long after she cleared her airway. Finally, The girls got her to enter her part of the code into the lockbox and take a pen and piece of paper for her vote. Anna steeled her resolve. Now that she had been introduced to a world of pleasure, she was not going to just give up. She might still win the vote, and if not, she might try to steal it. She knew from personal experience Taylor could catch her and beat the living snot out of her, handily, but she had no choice whatsoever. She penned down Taylor's name as her vote. She reasoned that none of the other girls would, as getting Taylor to stop hooking was their main reason for playing tonight. Voting for Taylor to keep the tape would be kinda defeating their whole purpose.

The other girls all entered their parts of the code, and Emma's, in the correct order and then Taylor obscured the keypad with her long fingers, pressed the "clear" and "open" buttons with her thumb, and the box opened. All the girls looked in and Maria reached in to remove the memory chip with their confession tape. She set it down on the table, in plain view of everyone and the girls took a seat to write down their votes.

Maria held no big hope of winning the vote. She voted for Diane in the hope that she could convince her to delete her part of the tape. They were both dating successful, older men who would end things with them if matters went public at an inopportune moment.

Laurie was the calmest of the bunch, until she realized she should not be. She did her best to mimic the jitters of the other girls, but she just couldn't. She had taken a photo of the lockbox and sent it to Gould, under the pretext of texting her father she will be late. When she was alone on Brian's patio, she called him and nearly wept with joy when he agreed to help her. He told her he would get an identical one, put a blank memory chip in it, rig it to open as soon as anyone hits the open button, and swap it out for the real deal. She had seen him hold up the lockbox, as they were leaving her dad's house, so she knew the proof of her indiscretion was safe. Whoever wound up with the tape would, naturally, blame Taylor. She wrote down Anna's name, thinking that, if she won, no one would find it very suspicious that Laurie wasn't bending over backwards to beg mercy of the little blonde.