Triple Dog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers

Diane took a deep breath and let it slowly out. "I'm sorry, Laurie," said Diane.

Laurie's brow drew down as she asked, "What are you sorry for?"

Diane made a face and began a reluctant speech, "Well, you guys all know I'm, uh, fucking a married man, and all... What you don't know is that I still kinda-sorta love Ray." The girls rolled their eyes and groaned. "He was my first," she exclaimed defensively. "Anyway, he's seeing that rotten bitch Rhonda Graham, and I will not stand for it. That cunt has to get her hands off my Ray, for his good and the good of all mankind. Laurie, I triple dog dare you to go to Brian's party and seduce Ray and get him to fuck you on film so we can show it to Rhonda and set Ray free from her horrible clutches!"

The car was quiet for a few seconds, and then Laurie asked, "You think the best way to get your old boyfriend back is to get him laid by someone else?!"

"I don't want Ray back," corrected Diane, "not now, at least. But I want him free from the clutches of that thundercunt Graham! Now, either break them up with your pussy, or I'll do it myself and have a great time doing it!"

"Ok," exclaimed Laurie. "Ok, I'll do it! Sheesh!" She turned the engine over and drove them to Brian's house.

When they parked, Emma remarked, "Every time Ray comes to this house, he gets a happy from one of us. I'm thinking he might drop out of college and move in with Brian!" None of the girls so much as grinned at her attempt at humor. They all piled out of Carsy and entered the party. Diane already knew Rhonda was elsewhere that night. It took them a few minutes to find Ray in the downstairs lounge, dancing with some girl. Laurie quickly joined the dance and caught Ray's attentions. He was a bit tipsy, but he still held back and kept his hands decent, even when Laurie snuggled very close to him to dance a slow dance.

After the music went back to loud, club stuff, Ray excused himself from her and went to the kitchen to get another beer. "Have you failed," Anna shouted the question in Laurie's ear. Laurie coolly shook her head no, took Taylor's clutch purse, and went outside on the patio. She took out her cell phone and the girls watched as she stood by the back door to the kitchen and apparently talked to someone on the phone. Taylor suddenly shouted that she needed to go to the bathroom and excused herself from the group. Anna watched her leave and then shouted that she was going over to say hi to someone. Diane watched Laurie standing outside and holding her phone to her ear and tapped her foot impatiently. Ray was one door away from her, and has been for minutes, now. What was she waiting for?

Maria sat down on the couch and hugged her arms to her sides. Emma sat next to her and rubbed her shoulder. "Are you ok," she shouted over the music. Maria nodded yes. The girls looked up as they heard Diane shout in joy, even over the music. They followed her gaze outside and watched as Ray tried to dry Laurie's clothes with a napkin. It looked to them like he had bumped into her and spilled his beer down her front. Laurie squeezed through the patio door and stalked into the guest bathroom, Ray following her contritely. Diane jumped up and down and clapped her hands enthusiastically. Taylor rejoined them and asked what was up. The girls told her, and then had to repeat themselves over the loud music when Anna rejoined them and asked the same. They waited around and had a beer each as they watched people try to gain access to the bathroom, only to dejectedly go upstairs. Diane's face was split by a wide grin throughout.

Finally, Laurie left the bathroom and looked around. She spotted the girls and Diane shrieked the question, "Did you do it!?" Laurie nodded and they led her upstairs, to one of the quieter bedrooms. Here, Taylor connected the button camera on her purse to the computer and loaded the footage. "Hey," complained Diane, "All you can hear is the music, what the fuck?"

"It's a surveillance camera," said Taylor, "It's meant to pick up ambient noise. Shut up and watch."

The girls sat on the bed or floor and watched as Laurie backed away from the camera and took off her shirt, revealing her milky white breasts, encased in a lacy, black bra. Ray turned away, but Laurie threw her shirt on his head. She pointed to the sink and Ray reluctantly moved over to the sink and began to wash it. It was obvious he was looking at something in the mirror, and, as he angled to get a clearer look, the girls could see what he was seeing. Laurie had taken off her bra and sniffed it. She balled it up and stuffed it into the purse, right above frame. Ray's eyes bugged out as he watched her big boobs jiggle and shudder.

Laurie stood up straight and Ray turned around. They were talking now, but the girls couldn't make out what they were saying, and with Ray's back to the camera, obscuring Laurie's face, they couldn't read their lips. Soon, Ray's hands began stroking Laurie's sides and Diane giggled in glee. On the tape, Ray began stroking Laurie's tits and Laurie raised her arms to touch him back. They fooled around for a bit and then Ray let go of Laurie to take off his pants and boxers. He sat down on the toilet seat and rolled a red condom down his big, hard cock. Laurie took off her skirt and panties and stood naked before him. Ray took off his shirt and beckoned her closer. Laurie stood between his spread legs and he turned her around in his arms. He bent her over and guided her lower, until she tensed and threw her head back.

"Where is it," asked Diane, breathlessly, "Where is he fucking you, Laurie?"

"My pussy," replied Laurie, indignantly, "where else?!"

On the tape, Ray grabbed Laurie under her ribs and began to help her sit up and down on his cock. This lasted for a few minutes, and then Ray grasped her tight with an arm around her waist. He twined his other hand in her long, red, wavy locks and pulled her head back. He loomed over her, looking her straight in the eyes and then bent down to kiss her. His other hand snaked lower and touched her clit. The girls watched with rapt attention as Laurie's skin on the tape blushed a furious red color. All of her muscles could be made out to be coiling and uncoiling, repeatedly. Real life Laurie blushed when they all looked at her knowingly. On the tape, Ray enveloped her in his arms and lifted them from the toilet. He set her down, bent over the sink, right next to the camera, and started to plow her pussy with short, vicious stabs of his cock. The milky flesh of Laurie's buttock jiggled wildly in center frame. After a minute or so, he slammed himself deep inside her and stayed there. The girls could hear his orgasmic roar over the music on the tape.

Diane jumped up and stopped the recording. She waved off the others' complaints and proceeded to open Brian's email account and email the tape to Rhonda. She cackled evilly as she watched the upload bar's slow progress. She was interrupted in her gloating with repeated demands for her to pick someone to dare her. Without much thinking, Diane said, "Emma. Dare me!"

Emma was again at a loss at what dare to issue. She spent her time at college studying to keep her grades up and retain her scholarship. While her parents got over her leaving home, they adamantly refused to finance her continued bid for independence. Her "down time" was spent stripping, not partying. Much to her chagrin, she found no one to have sexy adventures with, on or off campus. Her lack of bed partners was slaked by her vibrator, when she really felt like it. She looked over the girls, still feeling disgusted at the depths of their depravities and decided that the tape definitely needed to be used to make them stop. "And a little depraved humiliation immediately beforehand wouldn't hurt," she thought to herself. "Alrighty," she said out loud. "Diane, I triple dog dare you to go downstairs and seduce the big guy in the loud, green shirt and bring him here and let him use you in whatever sexual manner he likes, while we all watch from the closets."

Anna exploded in laughter and jeered repeatedly," Joe's gonna get laid!"

"Who the fuck is Joe," demanded Diane.

"The bouncer from the Tittie Licker that fucked our little Emma last summer," replied Anna. "Oh, this is too good! Too good to be true."

Diane looked worried and a bit scared, but Emma put her arm on her shoulder and said, "Relax, he's an okay guy. The girls at the Tittie Licker love him, Betty thinks the world of him, and I've been fucked by him and I'm still here to tell the tale, right? How hard can it be? I've done it once and I'm quite anxious to do it again, you know."

"Right," said Diane, unconvinced, "how hard can it be?" Regardless of the difficulty of the task ahead, Diane needed that infernal tape. Not only could her lover use it to rescue Taylor from the clutches of the escort agency, she was devastated at the thought that it might be used against him. She took a few deep, calming breaths, and marched downstairs as the girls were making room in the closets for them all to watch through the slats.

Just as they were finishing up, Anna hissed from the door, "They're coming!"

The girls settled down and closed the closet doors behind themselves. They peaked through the horizontal slats as Diane led Joe into the room. Diane still looked a bit nervous as Joe had her sit on the bed. He undid his zipper and whipped out his hardening cock. Diane reached out and took tentative hold of his erection. It sprang to full mast status in an instant. Joe murmured his appreciation as Diane licked around the head of his cock. She engulfed him in her lips and stroked him. After a while, he put a hand on the back of her head and held her firmly as he began to thrust in earnest. Diane was thrashing a bit as he started to reach the back of her mouth, but she forced herself to stay calm and be used. She had to have that infernal tape.

Joe, seemingly unhappy with her passive acceptance, pulled out of her face and sat next to her on the bed. "Stand up," he ordered, "and strip for me." Diane swallowed nervously and stood up. She began to sway awkwardly and undid the buttons on her shirt with trembling fingers. "This is taking too long. You'd make a horrible stripper." He stood up and roughly tore the shirt open. He yanked her bra down and started to maul her tits. Diane moaned and the girls could see her grimace of discomfort when Joe bent down to bite and nibble her nipples.

He stood up straight and looked her in the eye. Diane lowered her eyes in a matter of seconds. Joe undid the zipper on her skirt and tossed her on the bed. Diane squealed in fright. He grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it off her. He seized her flailing feet and started taking off her shoes. At that moment, the door opened and two rough looking guys entered the room. "Guys," Joe greeted them, "perfect timing! Let's make this bitch airtight, huh?" The guys grunted and devoured the blonde on the bed with their eyes.

"Yeah, let's make her squeal," suggested one of the newcomers.

The two men flanked Joe and seized Diane's arms. She shook her head no and cast desperate looks to the closets. There was no help or sound coming from there. The men held her pinned down and Joe knelt between her legs. He seized the top of her hose and began to roll it down her thighs, taking every opportunity to stroke her silky flesh. The other two, meanwhile, sat Diane up and removed her bra. When Joe finished taking her hose off her feet, he took each one in hand and licked around her toes before sucking each one into his mouth for a good tongue tickle. After he finished, he addressed his friends, "She's still a young, nervous filly. Let's do the prep work!"

Their hands let loose all over her body. Three pairs of hands roamed across her stomach and the insides of her arms. Their fingers traced her ribs and around her areoles, gently and teasingly. Diane squirmed under the triple assault on her senses. Finally, they bent down and applied their mouths, as well as hands. Each man took a breast, and Joe licked up and down her slit. Very quickly, Diane's body began to shudder in a frenzy. As Joe penetrated her with his quick tongue, she shut her eyes tight and exploded in orgasm. She saw lights flash before her eyes as she felt her pussy squeeze her juices out onto Joe's tongue. Her whole body clenched and unclenched in orgasm for a minute. When she was done, Joe simply said, "Our turn."

The rolled her over onto her stomach and pulled her up on all fours. One man stuck his cock in her mouth and Diane began to wearily lick at his crown. Joe lined up behind her and slammed into her pussy in one brutal stroke. Diane seized up at the brutal ramming and nearly bit the cock in her mouth. The third man started to pull on her hanging tits, like he was milking a cow. After a few minutes, the men changed places. Tit guy went into her mouth, Joe started to pull on her nipples and the first one lined up with her asshole. Before she could react, he pressed in with all his weight. She pulled forward and tried to scream at the same time and ended up with a throat full of hard cock to gag on. The men laughed at her stomach clenching violently to expel the intruder in her throat.

They kept switching their positions every few minutes and soon, Diane found her lips being assaulted by the cock that was in her ass recently. She refused to open her mouth, no matter how hard her nipples were pulled, so Joe lined up his hard meat with her asshole and shoved in. Diane's head reared up and she let loose a scream. The cock slammed in her mouth and she learned what shit covered cock tasted like. They toured her holes, until each cock had been in each hole more than once, and then Joe grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head up. His friend was plowing her pussy, and the other one was waiting his turn. Joe stroked his cock with short frenzied moves and Diane looked up into his eyes.

Just as she realized he was going to cum all over her face, he did. She shut her eyes and felt the hot spurts land all over her cheeks and chin. Man number two pulled out of her pussy and took Joe's place, also holding her head up by the hair. Diane opened her mouth and eyes in shock and the third guy slammed into her ass yet again. At that time she received two big, fast blasts of cum right down her throat, making her cough and retch. The guy in her ass let out a series of whines in time with her coughs and she felt his cum filling her ass up. As the hand in her hair opened its fingers, she let her head drop and silently prayed that Joe and the gang wouldn't have the strength for a second go around.

"We gonna make her airtight, Joe," inquired one of the men. Diane's heaving breaths stilled as she dreaded hearing the answer.

"Nah," drawled Joe, "I'm all tapped out. You?" The men grunted affirmatively and the second one left the bed. Number three's cock had finally softened and slipped out of Diane's ass and she shuddered in relief. Her relief was short lived as he slipped a finger in her ass and rooted around painfully. She raised her head up, with a shout of protest, and turned to look him in the eye and demand that he stop. She was dared to be Joe's sex toy, not this assfucker's. As she did, he pulled his finger out and rubbed it across her upper lip. Diane held her breath in shock and watched him sniff the offending finger himself.

"Mmmmm, nice," he commented. The men zipped up and filed out of the room.

"Later, bitch," called Joe as he closed the door behind them.

Diane let out half a breath of relief and then smelled her ass and their cum right in her nose. She retched and ran to the adjoining bathroom to throw up. When her dry heaves subsided, she ran hot water and started to scrub her face clean. The girls slowly exited the closets and looked at each other, awkwardly at first, but then they all chose to look at Emma with hatred and scorn.

"What an ok guy," commented Laurie sarcastically.

"Yeah," Maria joined in, with a scornful tone of voice, "people think the world of him."

Emma blushed and hung her head in shame. She didn't expect Joe to invite friends, and she really didn't expect him to treat Diane the way he did. Taylor joined Diane in the bathroom and helped her get clean. After Diane gargled with half a bottle of mouthwash, Taylor brought in her clothes and helped her roll up her hose. When Diane felt presentable enough, the two of them joined the other girls in the bedroom and they all reproached Emma for her choice of dare.

Emma stood in the corner of the bedroom as she endured the glares of her friends. She was supposed to choose between Maria, Taylor and Anna who will dare her. Maria was glaring daggers at her and so was Anna, though that was not out of the ordinary for the blonde. Taylor's expression was one she couldn't quite read, but it was definitely not an openly hostile one. "Dare me, Taylor," she whispered. The girls seemed slightly disappointed by the choice.

Taylor, on the other hand, looked like the cat that got the canary. "Emma," she said, "I triple dog dare you to get in this bed and do anything sexual, that we girls order you to do, for the next hour."

The girls raised their brows in appreciation of the dare. They each felt that Emma could use a lesson in humility right about now, and this sounded just perfect. Emma just stared at Taylor. "What," she finally barked out.

The girls giggled as Taylor clarified, "I triple dog dared you to get into this bed and be our sex slave for the next hour."

Emma's big, brown eyes darted from one girl to the next in disbelief. Finally she said, "Fuck, no!"

"Are you refusing to do the dare," asked Anna, sincerely shocked.

"Fuck, yeah, I'm refusing the fucking dare," shouted Emma. "There's no fucking way I'm gonna let you sex crazed fiends use me as a fucking sex slave! Fuck you all!"

"Now hold on," said Laurie, "If you don't do this, you're out of the running for the tape and-"

"Fuck the tape," interrupted Emma. "Post it on fucking YouTube, for all I care! I'm a fucking stripper, woo-hoo, big deal! Get me some more customers, why don't you? I dance and I shake my tits at guys' faces. That is all I do! I don't suck for money, I don't fuck for money, and I certainly don't do sex slavery for a fucking tape!" The girls seemed surprised by this development. Emma put her hand over her ample chest and heaved a sigh. "Seriously, I'm out of the fucking game, guys. Take the tape and I wish you the best of luck in your lives. Take... Take, even take Carsy, you know? I can afford to buy another car now. I can not afford to be abused by five of my former best friends tonight, ok?"

"Jesus," said Diane, "We weren't going to be that bad on you."

"Well I don't want to find out how bad you would have been," said Emma. "Or how much of it I could take. Diane, I'm sorry Joe treated you that way and I certainly had no idea he had friends here. I honestly thought he would be a good fuck, like he was with me last summer. I didn't mean for you to get... humiliated like that, in front of all of us. Ok?" She looked genuinely remorseful as she said, "I'm sorry, please forgive me."

Diane nodded and said, "I believe you, Emma. It's ok. I'm not mad at you." The white haired girl and the blonde hugged tight and sniffed back tears. The rest of the girls followed Diane's lead and forgave Emma as well.

"Ok, then," said Emma, "I'll be going now, I'm-"

"Wait," Anna spoke up. "You're not out of the game yet, darling Emma!"

"What do you mean," asked Emma.

"When you refuse the dare," explained Anna, "you're not out of the game until the girl that issued the dare, does the dare. And if Taylor doesn't serve us, in this bed, as a sex slave, for the next hour, you're not out of the game at all! She is!"

The girls all remembered that was true and looked expectantly at Taylor. Taylor smiled a pleased smile and lay back on the bed. "I'm yours for the next hour, my ladies," she said with glee, "do exactly as you like! Emma, please keep track of the time, will you?" Emma nodded and the girls stood around the bed, a bit uncertain how they could use Taylor as a sex slave. The looked at each other and giggled and laughed nervously. Finally, Anna took charge.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,599 Followers