Triple-Tryst Ch. 11

Story Info
FFM triplets come home to dad.
1.8k words
23.3k
2
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers

CHAPTER ELEVEN—Sated and Fated

It was a pretty big meal, but one we'd all enjoyed to the fullest. Better than the pizza that first night for sure, but...it was the company more than anything. We got a small fire going in the fire pit after dad turned the barbeque off, and we sat around under the stars and the whole feeling was like we were out camping somewhere. The houses are pretty far apart in this neighborhood so there weren't even any house lights anywhere close to spoil the fantasy.

But even with the fire going the night air got a little chilly half an hour later, so us girls all got up and went in to put something warmer on. Meg had a few ankle-length string-tie sarongs she'd gotten for somewhere, and we quickly shed our shorts and put those on. I loved the slit up the sides! But then we hurried back out, looking more like south Pacific dancers than anything else, and returned to our places. Dad's smile showed he really approved!

Then he started humming something and we got the tune and started humming and singing along, and then we all got the words—eventually—and it was an honest to goodness sing-along. I—we—hadn't done that for literally years! But that was the mood. Like we were a family again, but closer than ever. In fact it seemed almost closer, more intimate than a family because of what had happened between us—but not just because we'd all fucked each other's brains out—and had been, for several days. There was like a blanket of...calm and peace that had been lacking. Mistrust maybe?

That was gone too.

I was singing along with my sisters, and then I realized I was the only one singing. I stopped, opened my eyes and looked around. Dad's face, outlined and lit by the flickering fire was almost beaming at me. His smile was warm, glad and a little...concerned almost. Nobody was even talking now and there was only the sound of the fire. I thought maybe I'd done something wrong. I looked at Courtney and then to Meg, but they were just looking back at me, and then to dad and then at each other. None of us knew what was going on or why we'd all stopped singing. We all looked at dad again, and he finally spoke.

"You're just all so beautiful," he whispered to us and we couldn't help but smile back at him. "But for right now...Prettyfoot...." Dad was looking directly at me. He'd called me that before, so I knew he knew which one I was! I was devastated at being discovered, but I smiled anyhow.

"Yah dad?"

"Stand up and come over here," dad said, and I did as he wanted. My knees were shaking a little. I didn't know what was up, but when I looked at my sisters, they obviously had no idea either. Then I was standing there with dad still sitting in his chair. He looked up into my eyes, then down over my front and just that, just that glance of his, gave me shivers. But the shivers got worse when dad took me by the hips and pulled me closer. He kissed my belly and my insides simply clenched! I think I gasped, but then dad nuzzled his face against me, gave me a kiss right against my navel, and sat back. He looked at Meg and Courtney.

"I...I just want to do this," he began. "...and I...really just want you two to see; just watch. I don't know how it'll affect you two, but...please just sit and watch, okay?" My sisters both nodded, and then I looked back down at dad and got another shock. His hand was slipping in the side-slit of my skirt and before I could even breathe, he'd pulled my panties down, pushed his hand up between my thighs and was gently undoing the tape which held my cock back and out of sight! I shivered. I thought of the basketball court and the sweat and how dad had sucked on me and how soft I'd gotten with that other thing we'd tried, but then dad was raising my skirt from the side-slit, pushing it up and to the side like a curtain in a theater, and there was nothing I could do. My thing stuck straight out bare and almost glowing in the firelight! I didn't know if I should be a man or a woman right then, and then dad looked up, his lips just an inch away from the tip of my cock. He smiled.

"...sweet, precious little lady," he whispered, and then his lips were sliding over my dong!

* * *

It was almost like a drug, like being high on something. Waves of the most incredibly erotic sensations flowed and rippled up through me from where dad's mouth worked slowly, wetly, back and forth. A central core seemed to form in my body—or at least I became very aware of it!—and that core just twisted and clenched and lengthened within me until it went out through my arms and legs and up into my chest and just everywhere. It felt like my whole body was trembling and moving up and down and side to side like a wave. I remember gasping and feeling my lungs sort of pull a liquidy warmth up into my chest. It rose up to my ears and I felt faint. But I remained standing. Dad's strong hands held me firmly by the hips to make sure I didn't fall. But he was also pulling me and pushing my pelvis back and forth, making my prick pump slowly into his mouth, even as his head was going back and forth. I gasped again and it felt like both my legs were made of stone, but there was a swarming, buzzing feeling all through each of them. It felt like I was standing on my tip-toes, and then I exhaled and realized I was.

I remember looking back at Meg, and then finding myself sitting there where she was, watching dad and Prettyfoot, and I blinked and realized that my sister was now standing there, in my body, enjoying the feelings I'd just been enjoying. And then my inner self changed places with Courtney, and she was enjoying what dad was doing for awhile.

But I was also enjoying how my sisters were feeling as they sat there gazing at what was going on. We're so wet! Our labia are all swollen and cringing. Our clits are hard and standing on end like mini-cocks. We want to move over there on our knees and strip that sarong down and off that darling body. We want to run our hands down those precious, shapely legs. We want to strip that tee-shirt off and suck those tiny, hard nipples, but more than that, we want to just sit and watch and let all these emotions and wants and desires to build up and up!

And then I looked down at dad's moving head; looked at the small but stiff shaft connecting my crotch with his lips, and smiled. There was such an urge to come right then, such an enormous urge to just let it go, but I was afraid to almost. I didn't want it to end, even while another part of me wanted to simply relax and let things go as they would.

That part, a moment later, won out.

And then I was coming into dad's mouth. He held his lips tight around my pulsating member. He knew it was happening and yet he simply went on calmly sucking, gliding his wet lips back and forth along my undulating pole, giving me that wonderful, wet friction that he personally knew would be best. I gasped. I clenched my arms behind my head. My shoulders strained back, my spine arched and my pelvis pushed forward. There was trembling all over, in every part of my body. I felt my anus squeezing, felt how tight and hard my ass-cheeks were as the rippling, overflowing pleasure continued, and then felt my entire body turn rigid and hard. The moment lasted and lingered. I still couldn't exhale, but the trembling went on and on as my cock emptied itself and still found more semen to bring up, and then, just like a breath being let out, it was over. I would've stumbled and fallen if dad hadn't been holding me so carefully. My knees wanted to give out, but I kept them as firm as possible. Then there was another, subtle jerk that went through my body. My cock was still pulsing; my groin muscles were still working, pushing, drawing out, and suddenly my clothes felt hot and terrible and horrid. I stripped my shirt off and threw it away, then fumbled at the tie of the skirt, finally got it open, and let the skirt slide down around my ankles. The panties which had been pulled partially down, I now started to try and push further down, but I couldn't reach without pulling back from the incredible relief that was still being given me by dad's moving mouth.

But he did it. Still sucking me and swallowing every drop of what was still oozing out of my prick, dad deftly skinned the panties all the way down to join the skirt, and then I was the way I needed to be: completely and utterly naked. Naked for him—for my dad. This wonderful, amazing man who was still tasting me as he'd wanted, drinking my essence, and—I knew—finding out that he really was not gay. I didn't know if that was a good or a bad thing for him, but it didn't matter. I looked down at him just as he swallowed a big mouthful, and he finally—finally—let my cock slip from his lips. I was less than half-hard now but the chills were still shivering up through me, up through my chest to make my nipples jut, down my arms, down my legs to my straining toes. I finally settled down on my heels, panting and breathing so hard I thought I was going to pass out.

"...such a sweet girl," dad whispered, and his voice had a sound like he'd just eaten cake and ice cream—all thick and clogged. And, knowing what sort of cream he was trying to talk around gave me yet another shiver. I knelt right there in front of him and planted my lips against his. We kissed—our lips smearing back and forth—and then his tongue came out and I sucked on it. I tasted myself, my own flavors and textures and it excited me even more. I swallowed and then we simply went on kissing and rubbing our gooey tongues together until even that began to fade. I finally sat back on my feet, unable to speak or to even think of anything to say, just smiling at dad as he smiled back at me.

* * *

Selbryth
Selbryth
414 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hot perverse

pornography at its best. Keep writing, and ignore louts like the one below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
why?

Why do u continue with the same story...you dont capture the attention of readers that way

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Ass Play for Siblings Bro's new girl likes anal, sis decides maybe she does too.in Incest/Taboo
Cheating Holly cheats with a big cocked dragon...in Fetish
Fertility Temple, Impregnating Mom Lactating mother gets impregnated by son’s cock.in Incest/Taboo
Backdoor Man A prosperous landlord receives a kinky proposal.in Anal
Camping Gone Awry Sister and brother become close while lost in the wilderness.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories