Cheating

Story Info
Holly cheats with a big cocked dragon...
2.1k words
3.9k
2
1

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/02/2023
Created 11/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Mmm, oh, Kao..."

Holly sat in the dragon's lap, his thick length driven up into her pussy. Of course, the skunk had already taken him before, but she wanted more of him, so much more.

Her boyfriend, Hiss, was out with his friends, on a games night or something like that. It wasn't honestly the sort of thing she was into, so she'd invited Kao around, who was in town on work, a meeting or something like that, to take care of her needs.

The dragon was big, his cock filling her in a way that the cougar's shaft simply could not. And it had never been in her mind in the slightest that it was wrong to cheat on Hiss -- especially while she was fucking Hiss' father, Ropes too.

Technically, in that vein, she was cheating on both her partner and her fling, but that only made it even more intoxicating. It was their little secret, even though Kao had been a little hesitant, to say the least of it, when they had first started hooking up. He did not lack the inhibitions of Ropes, after all, but things were different.

"Unff... You're tighter now..." He hissed, drawing her in against him as she sat in his lap, face to face on the sofa. "Did you fuck Hiss earlier?"

She smirked, brushing a strand of green hair back behind her ear. She often kept it tied back those days, but it felt more natural to leave it loose when she was around Kao. Holly wasn't going to dig all that much into why that was.

"Mmm, yes..." She murmured, his lips caressing her neck as he kissed her softly, lipping at her skin and testing out his teeth. "You're so hot... But I still need to be fucked when you're not around too."

"Well, he's your boyfriend."

Kao said it as if there was nothing else that could be going on, grunting and shaking his head lightly, nuzzling deeper into his neck. Her fur was so soft, though not fresh from a bath, even though her natural scent seemed a little earthen and spicy. Maybe that was just how skunks smelled? He hadn't been with a skunk before Holly, it had to be said, but he was glad he hadn't worried about her smelling bad or anything, as it seemed that was merely a stereotype that prevailed after workarounds for scent glands, and the like, had been invented.

She rolled her hips into his lap, taking his cock a little deeper inside her, while the dragon didn't really have to do anything much at all. That wasn't always a bad thing, though Kao tended to be a more active partner in lust, but it made it a little easier when there were still stirrings of unease in the back of his mind that he shouldn't have been fucking his nephew's partner.

Yeah... The dragon knew he was wrong. He knew cheating was wrong, but it was very much not as if he was forcing Holly to do it. Everything was right between them -- and the dragon rather enjoyed the thought of the risk, the potential of being caught.

However, things weren't going to go that way as she rocked and bucked her hips in his lap, taking his cock deep. Kao groaned. He'd never get tired of her pussy, he was sure of it, how she gripped him so sweetly, as if she never wanted to let him free from her pussy ever again.

"Mmmph... Come here, darling."

He purred throatily, leaning into the moment, even though it was more sensual than the kind of thing he would usually have gone for. Maybe that was wrong, but the drake brushed it aside as he picked her up in his arms, nudging her to tighten the grip of her legs around him.

"Oof! Kao!"

Holly giggled, though leaned back a little, revelling in the different position.

"Oooh..." She shivered, delicious in his arms. "Oh... I've never been fucked standing up like this yet. Do you want to...ah...try it?"

But Kao was already well into the moment as he thrust and ground, spearing up lustfully into her pussy. His thighs seemed to quiver, but that was not entirely a bad thing, even if it meant they could not keep up the moment indefinitely.

Sometimes, hot moments like that had to have an end, and they were all the spicier for them having an end. There was no point in savouring them if they were going to go on forever, after all, so Holly quivered in his arms and squeezed her legs around him, one of her heels slipping down a little lower to his buttocks, driving into the softer rise of them, which layered over the muscle.

"Mmmmm, ohhhh..."

Holly moaned, open-mouthed, using her leverage on his body with her legs to buck and rise on his cock. Gravity mostly took care of the fall and she was more than happy to bear through the strain on her lower legs and back; in the end, it only served to root her more firmly in the moment. It was funny how little quirks of the body could come through quite like that, showing just where differences in partners lay.

"Mmmm... Oh, you're..." She shivered as Kao held her, his claws digging into her a little, though that was not a problem in the slightest, her fur thick and fluffy. "Mmm... Feels like...I'm going to fall!"

Yet she giggled, a wild sound ripping itself from her lips that was something of a laugh and something of a shriek. Or maybe it didn't need to be either, not really, not when he gave her more than she had ever known she needed in sex.

More partners... More lust... More experimentation...

Hiss simply just wasn't all that adventurous and she didn't want to try to force him to change either -- that just wasn't the sort of thing that ever went well in relationships. She growled, something pulling in the base of her belly as he stabbed particularly deep, though she was still comfortable.

"Mmmph... Oh..."

Kao's head spun, though he only had a moment in which to marvel at the erotically enticing femfur in his arms, the weight of her threatening to pull him down -- but the dragon wouldn't have wanted it any other way. He swung his tail back and forth, though didn't know quite how to play into the moment as he longed to thrust harder and faster, to take her and to claim her. Even when she belonged to another.

Maybe that was what made it intoxicating...but he could lean into it either way, enjoying the moment.

Her pussy gripped him tightly, though there was no rhyme or reason to the moment, to exactly how her pussy tightened and pulsed around him. He'd been with a couple, over the years, who could control the muscles of their pussies (sometimes tail holes too) and grip in a more targeted manner, aiming for the pleasure of both parties at once. But Holly was fresh and she was enticing and she made him want to bend her over and fuck her over and over again, slamming in deep.

There were moments for sensuality and the like...and there were moments for rougher, more carnal kinds of play too.

Kao growled, swinging Holly back down onto the sofa on her back, scrambling up himself too with most of his cock still rammed up into the heat of her cunt. She squealed but parted her legs more for him, letting him get between them as he pleased, though he let her keep her legs wrapped up and around him, as if she wasn't going to let him out of her pussy until the skunk was good and done with him.

He rather liked that thought. Someone who knew what they wanted was hot, especially when they didn't even hesitate to charge after it and seize it with both paws.

"Mmmmph..." He growled, raking his teeth over her bare throat. "I never thought I'd fuck you here... Maybe I should take you on Hiss' bed..."

"Mmm, no, that's our bed."

Holly pushed back instantly against the notion that the bed only belonged to Hiss, even though Kao knew it was one Hiss had brought along with him from his parents' house. What Kao did not know, however, was that Ropes had fucked Holly on Hiss' bed before she had even had sex with Hiss. While the younger cougar had thought they were both losing their virginities together, it had really been Ropes who had taken Holly's virginity in the best of ways.

"Nnnggghhhh, yes, harder..."

She groaned for him, gripping his shoulders. She needed more, heat curling within her, twisting through her belly. Orgasm was coming, but it was more than helped along by his tail pushing between their bodies, teasing back and forth over her clit. It was not a very targeted touch but, frankly, it did not need to be, not as heat blossomed and simmered right there between them.

"Unff..."

Kao grunted as he thrust strongly, caught up in the thrill of her pussy wrapped around his cock. He moaned, not caring if he was too loud; at least for the moment, the apartment was for their use and their use alone.

Someone could have come by, but it was late and the curtains in the living room were not drawn fully, the open archway leading through to the kitchen and dining area. Anyone could have been lurking there and Kao smirked at the thought, leaning far over her as he pressed down so close to Holly's body that there was barely even space down there for his tail to tease her clit.

Holly bucked against him and he didn't need to have fucked her as much as he had to know she was close, so very close. He just wanted to spill his seed inside her, to lose control -- yet it was always a very temporary loss of control for him.

He never fully lost control and maybe that was something Kao would look at, another time and another day. It was not for him that day, however, as he powered into her, the lewd, wet sound of her pussy sucking around his cock filling the air, the hammering of his scales on her fur, though her black and white striped fur muffled the sound a little. As if every the coming-together of their bodies knew that it was a secret between them and only them.

Holly tensed, eyes closed, head thrown back as he nibbled tenaciously on her throat.

"Oh... Ohhhhh!"

She cried out, arching up against him, needing every thrust he gave her, stroke after stroke. Her tail flicked up against the dragon and he slammed deeper, crotch teased all the way in against her body, even her folds softly scrunched back up against her body, everything about her form melding to his touch. The skunk gave everything she had to him, again and again, yet the deluge of his cum pouring into her and his barely restrained grunt was all Holly craved as he hunched down over her and spilt every drop of cream into her pussy.

"Mmmmm... Yessss..."

His tongue lashed her neck as she simmered in climax, wave after wave of ecstasy rolling through her. Yet it was not about Holly but about the two of them together, all at once, the little, shuddering ripples coursing through him as his nuts emptied all they had to give.

"Mmph..."

Kao stayed there, leaning over her, nuzzling her cheek. His tail slinking back to curl and swing slowly back and forth, taking his liberties in orgasm.

There was no rush, even as the carnal softened back down to tender all over again. They could experience so many strokes and nuances between them, which was perhaps just why it was so exciting to fuck behind Hiss' back, but that was for the dragon and the skunk to decide.

Either way, they would enjoy their fun with each other, even if it was cheating...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
Cuckold's New Family An anthro dog and husky mate, while the beta is left serving.in NonHuman
Consummating Their Cuckold Marriage An avian anthro is cuckolded on his honeymoon...in Fetish
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
Demonic Possession A male tapir anthro is possessed and inflated to the extreme.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories