Trish's Place... Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori was a cute, twenty-something, with dark blue eyes that seemed to bore into your soul when she was looking at you. Her build was that of a jogger, trim, fit, hard and soft in all the right places, and medium-sized breasts sitting firm and high on her frame, a bra not needed for support. She was a good dancer with good moves on the faster tunes, a comfortable partner when dancing slow and close to ballads and the like. She and her 'friend', like our girls, were visiting and had also taken a taxi to the club.

"Where are you staying?" Ellie asked her as they were returning to the nook from such a slow dance, holding hands as they made their way off of the floor. Her hotel was two spots down the strip from their hotel, it turned out.

Lori suddenly stopped at the edge of the dance floor, giving Ellie's hand a soft squeeze, and followed by a sweet,quick kiss to Ellie's lips.

"I need to find out what the bitch is planning to do," Lori explained to Ellie, then walking off to find her 'friend'.

Returning from her search for her 'friend', Lori sat down, looking a bit dejected.

"Well, it's official," Lori said to the trio, "I'm on my own for the rest of the evening, what there is left of it. Liz is going home with her two buddies, I've been informed."

"Pissed off or jealous?" Trish asked of Lori from out of the blue.

"A little bit of both, I guess," Lori exclaimed, "I mean, this was suppose to be a get-away for us, just the two of us," her voice a bit more angrier now.

"We're not in the club an hour and she's off in the corner making out with those two butches," Lori went on to say.

"Ouch," Pauli said, "that can't make you feel good."

"Got that right," Lori confirmed, "Well, fuck it, I'm not going to worry about it. I'll grab a cab and go back to the hotel," clearly bothered by her 'friend's' actions.

"Or," Ellie said in a low, sexy, seductive voice, "You could ride back to our hotel, with us, and maybe have a night of your own to brag about whenver the bitch shows up again."

Lori looked at Ellie for quite a while after she had said that, her eyes moving over to the couch where Pauli and Trish were sitting, watching she and Ellie on the ottomans, Trish's arm around Pauli, Pauli's head leaning into the crook of Trish's arm.

And with Lori looking on, Trish casually moved her hand to fondle one of Pauli's tits, down her blouse, through the deep vee of the neck-cut, the motion of her hand softly squeezing Pauli's breast visible, under the fabric.

So mesmerized was Lori from watching Trish and Pauli, she barely took note of Ellie moving closer to her on their shared ottoman seating, only registering the fact when she felt Ellie's hand slowly rubbing her back, along her spine, all the way down to her ass in her tight pants.

"Yeah, I could do that," Lori said slowly, the possibilities for a night of own with these three, making itself known.

"Let's grab a cab, sugar," Ellie whispered into Lori's ear, then kissing it afterwards, a tongue-swipe at her earlobe, the puncuation mark of the statement.

They rode back to the hotel in silence, the four of them, now, in the large back seat of the Towncar. Sitting next to Lori, Ellie kept her hand moving on Lori's body; gently rubbing her fingertips up and down Lori's arm, her other hand gently playing with the back of Lori's hair. Moving her fingers as they traveled up Lori's arm, Ellie casually cupped Lori's breast, softly squeezing it, feeling Lori's nipple hardening against her palm as she did so.

As Trish was paying off the cabbie, Lori and Ellie were off to the side, just the two of them, Pauli standing with Trish at the cab.

"Will it be you and me, and those two with each other?" Lori questioned as she allowed Ellie to place soft butterfly kisses to her neck and cheek as they waited.

"Maybe, at some point," Ellie replied between small pecks at Lori's skin, "Maybe the four of us should just get naked and figure it out from there," Ellie's hand now brazenly fondling Lori as they stood outside of the hotel, their lips locking together in a passionate kiss after she said it.

As soon as the elevator door closed and started its journey to the suite level of the high rise hotel, Ellie and Lori resumed their lustful exploration of each other's mouths with their tongues, their hands full of each other's boobs.

With the weed smoked before leaving their suite to go out, and the liquor consumed as they partied, our intrepid Colorado trio were feeling little of anything other than their individual horniness, and there was plenty of that to go around.

As she closed the door to their suite, Ellie placed a 'do not disturb' sign on the knob, locking the door behind her. Turning, she was greeted by the sight of Trish in a lip-lock with Lori now, and of Pauli with her hands on both of the women as they kissed, feeling and fondling them both.

Ellie quickly stripped off her clothes, her eyes bright with lust she took in the scene before her. Moving to the other three, Ellie started unbuttoning and unfastening blouses, skirts and pants, Pauli joining in now, to help.

Taking Lori by the hand when Trish stopped kissing her, Ellie led Lori into the darkened bedroom, practically throwing her onto the large bed before laying next to her, her lips and hands quickly all over Lori's body, her fingers pulling down Lori's panties and tossing them to the floor, her mouth dropping to suckle Lori's tits, afterwards. Slipping two fingers between Lori's legs as she sucked on Lori's nipples, Ellie started slowly fingering Lori's pussy, deeper and deeper as Lori's breathing became intensely labored from her excitement.

Trish and Pauli stood watching for a short while, their hands and fingers occupied with each other as they watched Ellie kiss her way down Lori's body until her head was between Lori's legs. Taking a spot on either side of Lori, Trish and Pauli each suckled and kissed Lori's breasts, their tongues dancing on her nipples.

Lori was torn by a million different emotions, all of them good, as these three strangers attacked and devoured her body with mouths, tongues, and hands. Ellie's tongue and mouth were sucking and licking Lori's clit, driving her even more crazy with the need to climax and the need to taste pussy, herself. Our trio of lovers were about to find out just how much of a pussy-hound, Ms. Lori was.

Reaching in the dark, Lori pulled at either Trish or Pauli, she didn't know or care which at that point, until she had that person sitting on her face. The lucky rider that first time was Trish, but the other girls would get their turn to ride on the Lori-train before the sun rose in the east.

Leaving her suckling of Lori's tits behind, Pauli moved herself in the bed, pulling at Ellie's legs as she did so until she was finally able to get her head between Ellie's legs to taste her, as Ellie continued to nibble away at Lori.

Moving her crotch slowly across Lori's mouth and tongue, Trish felt her orgasm slowly rising to the surface, slowly building inside of her which caused her to increase the grinding of her snatch against Lori's talented mouth and tongue.

"Aaah, aaah, aaah, oh crap," Trish's voice cried out in the dark room when her climax exploded, Lori's fingers digging into her ass-cheeks as Lori pulled Trish's pussy even harder against her sucking mouth and flicking tongue.

After her orgasm, Trish slowly moved to lift her pussy from Lori's mouth, her legs trembling as she did so. Lori gasped aloud, her hands flying to Ellie's head, pulling Ellie's mouth and tongue harder against her crotch, as her own climax made itself known.

"Oh damn, damn," Lori murmured as her climax subsided, her body quaking a bit as Ellie continued to lick and suck at her pussy, a new orgasm starting to build within her. Leaning up onto an elbow, Lori's eyes now accustomed to the darkness of the room, she could see Pauli's head busily bobbing between Ellie's legs as Ellie continued to lick and suck at Lori.

Moving herself on the bed and pulling at Pauli's legs as she did so, Lori slipped her head between Pauli's legs, her mouth flying to Pauli's pussy afterwards, the three of them totally absorbed in the act of eating each other.

It didn't take long before the three of them, in turn, reached lift-off, the sounds and smell of sex prevalent in the darkened hotel room. Trish was sitting in a chair, near the bed, her fingers busy between her legs as her eyes took in the tableau of sapphic lust before her.

And when the trio on the bed were done?

Lori laid her head back onto the pillows, pulling Ellie up from between her legs, guiding Ellie until she was poised with her pussy lips just out of reach from Lori's seeking tongue. Slowly, and with a smile on her lips as she did so, Ellie lowered her snatch until she could feel Lori's probing tongue swipe across her swollen pussy lips which brought about a shudder of pleasure to Ellie as she boarded the Lori-train for her ride.

"Come here, Pauli," Trish's voice commanded as Pauli was leaving the bed. Doing so, Pauli knelt on the floor before Trish's chair, between Trish's splayed legs, lowering her head as she did so. When Trish's fingers slipped from her pussy, Pauli took them in her mouth, slowly sucking at the juices as she slipped her hands under Trish's ass. Letting Trish's fingers slide from her mouth, Pauli lowered her head as her hands raised Trish's ass, bringing Trish's pussy to her mouth, a shudder of pleasure making itself known to Pauli as her tongue flicked across Trish's 'little man'...

To be continued...

12