Trite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

I did walk over to the bed, leaned down and looked closely at the guy.

He was snoring away, and I had no idea at all who the fuck he was. I even pulled the covers back and looked, his dick wasn't all that impressive, either, maybe four inches all wrinkled up and covered with gunk. Plus June's pussy was all smeared with this dude's snot.

Not a fucking stitch on either one of them!

Just FUCK!!

That I saw as plain as day and my thoughts turned into a red haze.

The fucker was seriously snoring, too, and I mean loud! I snore myself, at least if I can believe June, because she sometimes pokes me awake and makes me turn over.

The asshole must have given her one hell of a ride if she could sleep through that.

Opening my top dresser drawer, I pulled out my big .45 caliber revolver, thumbed the hammer back and planted 200 grains of lead into the floor at the foot of the bed.

That is kind of loud, touching off a cannon like that inside a room.

OK. I was a little bit pissed off.

Yep. It woke them up. June jerked awake first and looked over at the door, she didn't see me right off because I was at the foot of the bed.

"What in the...? Jack, wake up! Tom will be home...." Then she saw me. Her mouth formed a little "O" but no sound came out.

The jerk snorted and opened his eyes, he saw me, he looked confused for a second or two, then his eyes got way bigger when he saw what I had in my hand.

"So. Who in the hell are you, and what are you doing fucking my wife?" I asked him, as calm as a Cucumber.

He just stared at me, his mouth working.

"Best that you get up, I don't want to get our new sheets all bloody." I told him with a smile as I thumbed the hammer back with a loud click.

I happened to know those sheets were brand new, June brought them home just the day before.

That pissed me off too, I love new sheets.

"Tom! Honey, please?" June was close to crying, she grabbed the blankets, sitting up with her knees pulled up. She covered her tits like she didn't want ME to see them?

"Now I distinctly remember you telling me just a couple of months ago that nothing like this could ever happen again." I told June as the guy I now knew was Jack was trying to hide behind a pillow.

Yea, like that would work. He could be behind a steel plate and I could put a hole in him with the cannon I had in my hand.

I was thinking of doing exactly that, my opinions of who was really at fault here sort of went out the window.

I mean, the guy had been fucking my WIFE!!!

I saw his eyes dart towards the door, so I walked over there and kicked it closed. He still hadn't said a word.

His eyes got bigger than I have ever seen on a man.

"Tom? It's not what it looks like!" June cried out.

Now that line IS trite.

"Oh, OK. Just doing some yoga, I guess?" I sneered.

Neither one answered.

"Fuck it. Tell you what, Jack. You have 10 seconds to grab your pants and be out the front door, after that I am going to shoot you right in the balls!" I told him.

He didn't move, honest to God.

"three...four..." I began, and Jack was up in a flash, out the front door with his pants, shoes and shirt.

Naked as a Jaybird!

He left his white underwear on the floor, I looked at them and laughed.

"Not my size." Then I really broke out laughing, like that was funny or something. Hell, all of a sudden I was hysterical.

This shit happens to other guys, not to me!

Getting myself under control, I went out into the living room, sat down and clicked on the news. I had to wipe my eyes, how a man can cry and laugh at the same time is beyond me.

I set the pistol down on the end table next to me after carefully releasing the hammer on it and rolling the cylinder to the now dead round.

No sense in having any accidents, I am careful with firearms. No hammer lock on my pistol, drop it and the thing can go off.

I watched the news, the usual shit about someone finding a dead body in the river, some jerk held up a toy store, a hit and run they were looking for, the Mayor wanted to spend a few hundred million on light rail.

It was nearly a half hour before June came out, she stood there and looked at me.

I wasn't about to shoot her, or anyone, I like being free to come and go but Jack didn't know that and June wasn't real sure.

She appeared frightened.

"What's for dinner?" I asked her.

"I will...I can....?" She headed quickly for the kitchen.

"Better not be any of those gummy fucking mashed Potatoes!" I yelled after her.

20 minutes later she set a big bowl down, it was Spaghetti and meatballs. She didn't even try to stretch the sauce with ketchup this time.

Yukon Gold potatoes, cut in half and pressed into some flour, salt and Pepper, then pan fried in butter.

I had picked up some of them myself a couple of days before as a hint, even told her how I liked them.

Just a hint, that usually didn't work. I had even told her to wash them but not peel them, I like the damn peelings!

Kind of good, actually. I ate in silence, never said a single word as June dabbed at hers with a fork.

Later, she came into the living room, sat on the couch with her hands in her lap.

"I have never seen you like this." She said finally.

Not what I expected her to say, I expected crying, apologies, some bullshit.

"Like what?" I asked.

"So...cold? You..you are scaring me."

"Yea? Well, I never saw you in our bed with a stranger before." I told her.

"Tom, I..? It just happened. I'm sorry." She was sniffling a little bit.

"How can you end up fucking a stranger, and it just happens?" I asked.

"Jack isn't...I mean...he works at the shoe store, I went in to get some new ones and...." She looked down.

"How does buying new shoes get Jack into my fucking bed?" I demanded.

"He asked me to..lunch and he has always been nice, so I went. It was just lunch." She said.

"So you had lunch and then brought him home to fuck, right?"

"Tom, I am so sorry. It will never happen again, it was just this one time."

"I see. How would you like it if I was to stop off on the way home, maybe fuck Marie again?" I told her.

June's eyes flashed, but she quickly controlled that. I guess I touched a nerve there.

From there things went downhill into a yelling match, June accused me of cheating on her myself, which I wasn't but they do say a good attack bests a good defense most of the time.

So June was now acting mad at ME? I caught her in bed with some jerk and she was mad at ME?

So help me God, women!

I slept in the spare room, on clean new sheets. No way was I going into that bedroom with June.

+++

The next day I still had not made up my mind as to what to do. I suppose I could have gone crazy, dumped her ass, cashed out the $863.49 we had in the bank and hit the road, leaving her with the house payments.

Except we didn't have any house payments, I had inherited the place from my Grandfather and it was in my name alone. Grandpa had used it as a rental, so you can probably guess what it was like when I moved in. There must have been 200 fucking nails driven into the walls. There were curtains, but someone had a Cat so those were replaced, the carpets had trails worn in them.

In the bedroom, I found a used condom that had been thrown in the corner, God knows how long that had laid there. Probably from one of the fourteen Mexicans that lived there after Grandpa rented to a couple.

I was the one that had to evict them after Grandpa passed away.

I had been slowly fixing things up. So the house was mine anyway.

No car payments, my 1978 Toyota pickup didn't cost all that much and June's older Chevy was sort of beaten up but paid for.

We were not exactly well off, like I said, $19.36 an hour driving a fork truck.

I kicked all of the possibles around in my head, none of them sounded very good. I even thought of dragging her out on the lawn and hosing her off with cold water, snickered to myself over that one.

Finding out that your own "loving" wife is fucking around behind your back can make a man a little bit crazy, I guess.

+++

I couldn't help myself, I pulled into the lot at the shoe store, went in and asked for Jack. I really had no idea of what I was going to say or do to him.

They told me he had quit. I asked if they knew where he went, they had no idea.

That meant he probably was no longer an issue, I think I scared him some. I did grin to myself at that.

Dinner was ready when I got home. Mashed Potatoes and gravy, a nice looking steak, and some Corn.

The spuds were good, I mean really good, now what in the hell? Real fucking butter, too, not that stuff that comes in the tub that turns to water in a frying pan.

"I bought the Yukon Gold ones you like, followed the recipe for fluffy mashed Potatoes, and made the gravy from scratch off the steak drippings." She said proudly.

I almost mentioned that she must be trying to make it up to me for her fucking around on me, but I like good food so I kept my mouth shut.

"I also decided, honey. You can go over and be with that Marie woman if you want to. That should make us even." She said.

"Hmmm? Not a bad idea." I told her, getting another flash of anger in her expression. I didn't even know if that would work, sure, Dave and Marie were swingers but maybe he was like me and a trade might be OK but one on one would be an irritation.

Still, I could see my readily agreeing got to June and I was still pissed off at her.

"Nice dinner, I will go sit down while you do the dishes. Come on in and give me a blow job after, OK?" I told her.

I had never said anything like that to her before, I was just jabbing her some.

"OK." She said and began gathering up the dishes.

"Wouldn't you prefer to make love with me?" June asked me when she came in. I did notice that she had her blouse unbuttoned, by a lot. She did know me well enough to know where my interests lie.

I managed to hold out.

"Naw, I am kind of tired, a blow job will be fine." I said, reaching for the TV controller. The last half of Judge Judy was on.

A couple of Lesbians had bleached each others clothes, complete with pictures. I hit the off button when Judge Judy started telling the two snarling bitches that she was smarter than them on her worst day.

June got down and undid my pants and proceeded to suck on me. She never did that much, not really, even with Dave I knew she hadn't. Part of that is that my dick is fat enough that it barely fits, and makes her gag.

But lord was she giving it the old college try!

When she got me ready to blow she tried to pull off but I grabbed her hair and let fly in her mouth.

Swallowing I already knew was not one of her things. She had to swallow that time, either that or choke.

Two whole weeks went like that, I was punishing her for being unfaithful. Now I am not even real sure why, lord knows I had my own share of experiences in my life and June was not any virgin when we met, not by a long shot.

So getting a bit on the side was not that big of a deal to me, well, if I was there and getting some myself anyway.

Slipping in some extra without planning on me knowing made me upset. That is kind of a NO NO, I wouldn't do that to her.

At least I didn't think so. After all, I was a good husband.

Then the night shift guy was late a few days later, I had to stay for about 90 minutes before he got there. That was real rare, I guess he had a flat tire or something.

June was pissed off when I got home, she accused me of stopping by to fuck Marie on the way.

I explained, but I could tell she didn't believe me. By bedtime we were not speaking. I even cooked my own dinner, a ham steak, hash browns with gravy and some eggs.

I guess that is breakfast. She went into the bedroom to pout, I can yell louder than she can.

I don't know why, but I followed into our bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed, wanting to talk to her. I hadn't even been in there for a couple of weeks.

At first she was crabby but I reached out and rubbed her boobs, she began to fuss up like I knew she would. Hell, going 3-4 days without sex June could handle, usually by the end of a week she would damn near rape me.

Now it was a good part of a Month.

Next thing I knew we were going at it, I was feeling her all over and nuzzling when it hit me those 10 stubborn pounds were gone. It had been damn near a month, I don't know if being upset was it or she went to work on it for real, but her body had snugged right up.

June was horny, too, she got off way faster than normal.

OK, she was forgiven, shit happens and I guess I could live with it. The truth is that I wasn't even really thinking about Jack and her much by then, time heals wounds I guess.

"I love you so much, honey!" June was hugging me and crying.

"I love you too, babe." I told her.

Which should have been the end of it, crap happens in life and marriages survive them as often as not.

+++

"Honey, we got this free membership offer in the mail today." June told me about a month or so later when I walked in the door.

Right on time, I hadn't even stopped at the tavern to watch the dancing girls, not once.

"Membership?" I asked, looking around for the TV controller that was supposed to be on the arm of my chair.

"Yes, it's a promotion for that new spa that opened up downtown."

I had no idea what she was talking about, I was running my hands around beside the seat on my easy chair looking for the damned controller.

Our fucking Cat loves to bat the thing around. Once I found it in the wastebasket in our bathroom, a couple of hundred feet of toilet tissue rolled of on the floor clued me in on where to look.

"What spa?" I asked, finally finding the damn controller in her chair.

Watching soap operas, I guess.

"They have a sauna and weight room, a swimming pool, hot tubs, they have Yoga classes, you know, a spa." She said, waving a brochure at me.

"Oh." I turned on the TV, just in time to catch Judge Judy yelling at some dumb looking kid about how smart she was.

Then the old bag turned to some woman and yelled at her about letting the dumb ass kid drive her car, knowing he didn't have a license. Right after telling the broad how smart she was, too.

"Well? Can I join?" June asked me.

"I guess. What does it cost?" I asked.

"The first 3 months are free." June told me.

"Oh. I guess we can afford that." I sat down.

I didn't even think about that, maybe I should have.

There was no mention about what the 4th month cost.

+++

I couldn't have been more than a couple of days later, I walked in and there sat June, digging in a box.

Fuck, not more shoes? That was the first thing that popped into my head.

Instead, she pulled out this thing that for a second I thought was a rope or something.

"What in the hell is that?" I asked.

"My new suit." June gave me a grin. She spread it out, it was some kind of stretchy material, there wasn't a hell of a lot to it. It looked like the same stuff they make those dark colored panty hose out of.

"Suit?" I asked.

"Yes, to work out in. I will go try it on." I shook my head and turned on the TV, just in time to hear Judge Judy telling some black guy how smart she was.

June came out a couple of minutes later, I looked up and almost fell out of my chair!

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed.

"You like?" She did a little whirl.

The thing was some kind of body suit, it was tan colored. No sleeves, no leggings, just her body and it stretched so that except for the material it was all June.

Both of her nipples were obvious, there was a lump at her groin that I knew was her pubic hair.

"That thing is fucking indecent!" I told her.

"Oh, it's not that bad." She said.

"Your tits are hanging there in plain sight?"

"I guess maybe I could wear a sports bra?"

Great, cover up the tits but leave her snatch out in plain sight? I thought that but kept my mouth shut.

"It's what all of the girls in my class wear." She added.

"What class?"

"The one I signed up for at the spa."

Then I remembered. The spa. Right.

"You joined that spa place?" I asked.

"Yes, honey. I told you about it, you said it was OK."

I didn't remember saying it was OK.

"I bought some new shoes to go with it." She told me, lifting one foot.

Shoes. Of course. They were soft and had some kind of non slip soles on them.

"You mean, you are going to be out in public looking like that?" I asked.

"No, of course not. Just at the spa, they told us to get these workout suits because they are form fitting, that way they can keep track of our progress."

"They sell them right there, too." She smiled at me.

Sure. Of course they sell those right there.

"How much is that, and how much do those classes cost?"

"The outfit was only $110.95, the classes are free...for the first three months."

I just looked at her. That part I could figure out.

"The shoes were only $69.95." She added.

I sighed.

"What's for dinner?" I asked.

+++

They say there is a rule one should follow in any marriage.

Pay attention!

I didn't, my mistake. With worries about cutbacks at the shop, and me having seniority on just two guys left, there was that in the way.

Then the power company put in the new remote meters, telling us about all of the savings that would give.

Of course the bill went up 20% to pay for those, what the power company meant was it would save THEM money.

Government was talking about some kind of housing crisis, a black guy was running for President. I am not prejudiced but I voted for the white guy and he lost, something about ALL of the black people voted for the black guy.

Of course.

Our house value went into the toilet, government revenue dropped so the property taxes went up to make up for it. The 5% we were getting in interest became .20%, things were sort of tough. Not a big deal there, I had managed to get the account up to $997.00 in spite of everything else.

Then my boss explained that he could keep me us on if we all took a cut in pay so $19.36 per hour became $15.40.

I was pinching pennies and I explained all of that to June. This all happened rather quickly, over a period of less than a couple of years.

Two long years of not paying attention. It was go to work, come home, eat, worry, get up and go do it again.

Yes, sex dropped off, it does in situations like that.

My wife June did look fantastic though, once or twice a week she went down to that damned spa, but there was the benefit of that. Hell, she was down to barely 115 pounds, and her tits didn't even seem to sag any more. A person would think that a chubby gal's tits would sag if they lost weight, but hers didn't.

Damn, she now looked every bit as good as the dancing girls down at the tavern that I never stopped to watch on the way home.

OK. That part about her I liked just fine. The incident, that thing with the dude named Jack was long gone from my mind.

Often twice a week she went down to that spa and worked out, that was a women's class so I didn't mind. The bill was just $60.00 per month, I went with the flow on that since June cut back on buying so many shoes.

Still, for some time there I was drawing money out of the bank instead of adding any.

Then there was a change at work, they needed a foreman on day shift and by then I was the one in line. I got the job, an honest to God office, a nice fat raise in pay too!

I took the afternoon off, wanting to jet home and tell June the great news. No more fucking fork truck! I was almost to the turn towards our house when it hit me that this was a Thursday, June would be at her spa classes.

I hung an illegal U-turn at the intersection and drove down there, wanting to surprise her. I had plans, I was going to take her to that new steak house for dinner.

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers