Trite

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers

Maybe she would get all dolled up, wear one of her nifty low cut dresses, it had been ages since we did anything like that.

I walked in, asked for June. The receptionist told me she was in her dance class and pointed to some double doors, I could hear music coming from in there.

The main room had weight machines, there were a couple of overly muscled goons in there, all I saw.

I pushed through the doors and came to a stop.

There must have been a dozen women in there, all of them wearing similar outfits like June had.

Damn! I was thinking I should have been dropping by long ago, behinds were bouncing up and down, titties jiggling, wow!

Then I saw June, she was in the front row, all of the women were dancing in time with each other.

Some guy was up front, leading them through the exercise. Sandy hair, maybe 30 or so, slender and muscular and the shorts he had on made it clear he was packing some serious meat?

There was a short bleacher section, I went over and sat down in the top row to watch. Everyone's back was to me except for this guy, he didn't know me from Adam so he ignored me.

The music stopped, the women gathered around him. I have seen women act like what I was watching before, all of them trying for attention, June one of them.

The fucker was acting like he was enjoying himself, strutting around.

Then the women began to leave, June stayed right there, talking to him. She never turned to look or she would have seen me, but then I had never been there before so I wasn't expected to be.

I know a very friendly conversation when I see one. As she turned to walk away, the guy reached out and gave her a gentle pat on her nearly bare behind, June gave him a huge smile and headed for what I took to be the showers.

Hmmmmm. I sat there, planning on having a little chat with the wife about that, the guy had acted a bit familiar with her.

Some women came out, finally I realized that June had to be the only one left in there. The guy came over, told me they were closing soon so I had to leave.

Still no June?

I got up and headed for the doors, he turned to walk away so I ducked into a closet that had brooms and linens, I had spotted that standing open.

If June came out she would have to walk right by me, but she didn't.

Neither did the dude.

I waited for perhaps 15 minutes, then the lights in the main room went out.

Still no June. I came out, walked over to the shower room door, walked in.

June was standing there with her back to me, nothing on but a thin pair of panties. The dude was standing there with his arms around her!

"Hey, bud. You can't be back here." He told me.

June turned, saw me.

"Oh, shit!" She said.

"Hey, bud....?" The guy said again.

"I am not your bud and you have your hands on my wife." I told him. He let go of June, she turned and reached for her clothing.

Covering up, me being her husband?

That was what she had done when I caught her with that Jack asshole.

"I just dropped by to tell you I got promoted, I got the foreman's job." I said.

"I...Honey? This isn't....." She was pulling her dress into place.

"I am going home. You aren't coming. In fact, I am going to come back, if butt fuck is still here I am going to shoot him!" I turned and walked out.

I thought for a moment of going over and messing the dude up, but to be honest, he looked extremely physical.

No point in being stupid.

+++

I didn't go home, I stopped off at the dancer bar instead.

Yea, I got good and drunk. I was on what might have been my 3rd or 4th mixed drink, watching the girls without really seeing them when someone said something right behind me.

"Hi, Tommie! How are you?" I turned and looked, there stood Marie of all people, holding a tray.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I work here, Dave and I broke up."

"Oh, sorry to hear that." I told her.

"Don't be, I'm not." She tipped her head and laughed.

Marie got off work at 2 AM, I must have still been there because I woke up in bed with her. I had no memory at all of how that happened, or what we did.

I do remember what we did the next day, though, although it was afternoon before that happened.

Let's just say the morning was spent trying to not die.

Marie's body was every bit as good as I remembered from that one time years before. She did seem to be much louder, we must have fucked at least five times. She was off work that evening so we stayed right there and messed around until I could get it up, then I stuck myself in her again.

"You are fucking something else, Tommie!" She muttered at one point.

I suppose I could say here that my cell phone was going off constantly, that is trite from what I read. The wife panics once caught, does everything she can to make up excuses, be sorry, do some lying.

My cell phone never went off once, I didn't own one. I did use Marie's phone to call in, I explained truthfully that I went out to celebrate and got drunk.

My Boss just laughed, told me to be in Monday on time. I went right back to Marie.

++

Monday morning I went to work, now in my new office. Things were busy, I didn't think of June at all. Some might not believe that, but I didn't.

Not until just before lunch when she called.

"What do you want?" Were the first words out of my mouth.

"Honey, we need to sit down and talk." She said.

"What about? How big your boyfriend's cock is, maybe?"

"Honey, look? That was just sex, it's no big deal. We both have done it, so let's just talk and go back to how we were."

"How in the fuck can we do that? You cheated, and lord knows how many times and who with!"

She hesitated, that told me all I needed to know.

"Honey, it's just sex. It doesn't mean anything." She finally told me.

"June, I have had enough of your cheating ass. I am coming home tonight, I suggest you not be there!"

"What are you going to do, shoot me?" She snarled. As usual, she went on offense.

"Not a bad fucking idea!" I yelled into the phone.

"I hid your gun. You aren't pulling that on me again." She said.

"Oh? You don't know about the one I have here at my office, do you?"

I didn't have one, but then she didn't know that.

Things got silent on the other end of the line for several long seconds.

"I am not going anywhere." She said stubbornly and hung up.

+++

Apparently she meant that, her car was parked in the driveway when I pulled up. She was sitting on the couch when I walked in.

"Get out of here, this is my house." I told her.

"No, it's our house and I am not leaving." I started to head for her to throw her right out into the front yard when I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye.

Yep. The dude from the spa.

"What is this mother fucker doing here?" I demanded.

"The way you are acting, I asked Jimmy to come by to protect me." She said with a smirk.

"Me? You fucking CUNT! You are cheating on me and you act like I am the one that is in the wrong?"

"Well, I am NOT leaving! This is my house too!" She stubbornly lifted her chin.

"Hey, I think you need to be the one to go, bud." Jimmy said, taking a step my way. I thought about belting him but like I mentioned before, this guy was very physical looking and I am not completely stupid.

Well, about most things, anyway.

But I did know my wife June's way of thinking.

I turned and dashed into our bedroom, reached down and pulled out her underwear drawer. It was just a guess, which turned out to be correct.

No way would I think to look in there, she was sure of it.

In the back, behind her panties, was my pistol.

Jimmie was at the bedroom door by then, I turned and fired one round into the floor, aiming low between his legs.

Warning shot.

OOPS!

The 200 grain round hit him right in the foot!

I guess I needed to practice some?

Oh well. My kick hit him in the nose and he was no longer a threat. Yea, he was down, so that wasn't fair.

So what?

June was already headed for the door when I stepped over Jimmy. I watched as she jumped in her car in a panic and tore off down the street.

I had no idea her ratty little Chevy could spin the tires like that.

+++

911 brought cops rather quickly. They had me set my pistol down when they walked in, I did as they asked.

It was clear, here was a stranger, in my home, at my bedroom door. The bullet obviously went into the floor at an angle, that meant I was trapped inside.

The guy did look physical, intimidating.

It helped that when they searched him they found a little .32 automatic on his belt, I hadn't even seen that.

I might have pissed my pants if I knew that.

So Jimmy got hauled off, of course he was out on bail in half a day.

There was one funny part, I told the story to a detective, mentioning what I had seen down at the spa.

"Is that the one on 3rd?" He asked.

"Yea." I nodded, his face darkened.

"My wife goes there." He said almost to himself.

"Should have popped him in the balls." He added, mumbling almost to himself.

Then he showed me a photo, of a pretty looking woman. He asked me if I had seen her in that class.

"Yea, I am sure of it!" I lied.

Poor Jimmy. I even managed a dead serious expression until the cops had left.

After that, it wasn't long before Jimmy admitted to the affair, and that held up in court. There was other stuff, I am sure, but I never did find out about all of it.

Some woman runs the spa classes now, poor Jimmy's foot was quite a mess. He was wearing sneakers that day, the round went in right in the middle of his shoe laces and out the bottom.

But a lot of the women in those classes did drop out.

June wanted half of the house, of course she did.

But there was a pre-nuptual agreement, like I mentioned a couple of times, sometimes I am not stupid.

+++

It was about two years later, the boss called me into the office and offered me the plant manager's job. He told me it was a short hop from there to Corporate management, after all, our CEO was 76 years old and the board wanted someone who could produce.

My degree in business management turned out to be an asset.

I went home early that day to tell the wife about it. My plan was to take her out to dinner, see if she would dress up all nasty looking for me?

I even bought the gown I wanted her to wear, had it special made. She can wear that without a bra, well, she sort of has to since there is no place to put one and not have it show.

I like it when she does that, everyone can look but don't touch.

She was home when I got there, of course she was. She always is, and I am always right on time.

I am a good husband.

I was fairly sure that Marie would wear that dress, she loves to go out on the town. She even loves to tease, too, which is great because being with her when she does that is one of my quirks. She can show quite a bit of titty right now since she is 7 months pregnant.

I didn't even have to teach her how to make mashed potatoes, she already knew how. No ketchup in the spaghetti sauce, either.

She also already knew how to swallow, too.

June? She did get the bank account, about $1200.00 by then. We never heard another peep out of her.

So, I suppose this is just another cheating wife tale? A rebound to what is almost perfect?

Yea. I guess this is trite, isn't it?

magmaman
magmaman
2,705 Followers