All Comments on 'Tron: Legacy - Cybersex'

by JTCIII

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hmmm.

nice idea about quorra and sam. but i cant help but feel quorras body is just indescribable, although you gave it a good go.

some of the phrases you used were totally mood breaking. 'user juice' made me laugh and 'hack my root file' i just dont know what to say really.

also more romance less quick fuck would have been nice.

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 12 years agoAuthor
Re: hmmm.

Thanks for the feedback. The phrases you pointed out were me trying to have some fun with the dialogue and take advantage of the unique setting. They're meant to be a bit tongue-in-cheek. Sorry to hear they broke the mood for you.

I agree that my writing tends to emphasize sex over romance. If any story required more romance it certainly would have been this one, but I was focused on making this a short story, which doesn't lend itself well to drawing things out the way a more romantic tale would.

Thanks again for taking the time to give me your thoughts. Though it doesn't always have to be glowing, it's always good to know what readers are making of the stories I post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

An amazing story great job

JTCIIIJTCIIIover 11 years agoAuthor
Re:

Thanks. This is probably one of my less popular stories so it's nice to know it has its fans.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is really great stuff! It's a shame that the fan base is on the limited side. I really want to see how you explore other parts of the TRON universe. CLU and Rinzler banging the Sirens. Or Flynn, Tron, and CLU banging the first ISOs. Or back to the first film, Sark doing some BDSM action with Yori like when Dumont was stuck against the wall when he was getting punished by Master Control. Or if you go with Tron: Uprising, what happens when any of the characters get affected by the mind-control gas. Evolution? Love to see your take on ISO action with Radia, Gibson, Jalen, and Quorra. But if there's one I really want to see your take is when Tron: Ares gets released.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous