All Comments on 'Trophy Wife's Trophy'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Sure, add another chapter or two.

I'd like to see where the story leads.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
please

continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
it really grabbed the reader's interest!

yes, let's continue this...not sure the cumming all over her face fit this character, but I get the depravity angle. I loved the way you built the story and kept the action moving and exciting. You made some tense and grammarical errors that may have been caught if edited better, but that is a very small complaint. it was better writing than anything I've ever seen in this category and appealed to both men and women I think. I'd love to see a softer side of her in the next chapter, maybe up the reluctance quotient on her part...she may be rethinking things with him as she wonders if she likes this 'toy' too much...maybe he teases her, spanks her...I could see this going into a nonconsent version where the sex becomes more dangerous...another dinner party, he screws her doggie style near where the party is happening...I think these characters have a great potential to continue to excite readers.

QuillmanQuillmanabout 19 years ago
delightful...

A very enticing build up in which one can form a picture of both characters and the setting. The lust which follows is animal, graphic and sheer, yet described in exquiste tones which transports the reader there in articulate and vividly imaginative ways with much attention to detail. Excellently written. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great stuff!

I agree with Quil... from UK. Forget the whining and long drawn out commentary from the other reader.

Please, please get this exquisite lady buggered by her boy toy next. The stable is an ideal location but maybe you could move the action to another place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fantastic Story!

Extremely hot story! You must continue the adventures of "Our Man Dan" and the beautiful Mrs Harrington! Another romp in the stables with Dan sliding his cock into her ass would be lovely indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very nice

i think you did a very good job in describing every thing. please do continue. although i am going to have to go opposite from the other person that wrote a comment and say i would like to see her get more depraved. awesome job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Con't

Please continue would love to know more about Mrs Harrington and her "boytoy"

D.irtyO.ldM.anD.irtyO.ldM.anabout 19 years ago
Well written

North Shore was ok, this is better. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Work

Love the way you explore and detail your fantasy of married women who love to stray and flaunt it. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved it

what the hell are you waiting. bring in new chapters. this was fucking wonderful man, continue.!!!!!! PLeassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not a bad story at all

Story is satisfactory.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

Let's have more of the boy-toy/depraved, but classy lady adventures.They definitely have to have an anal adventure, she needs his cock in her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fucking great !!!!

Great :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awesome!!

Great style!

....Watching her long manicured fingers, adorned with the huge diamond, shucking up and down his cock, his ears assaulted by her filthy mouth, Dan could take no more. ...

and how she treats his nipples with those long nails..!

Just a dream!

More, more, more....!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
My brain has shut down

Run with this, or run with North Shore Whore, but run with one of them. I grew up in what the Barrington locals call "horse country." The phrase was usually uttered by hot trophy wives like this one, climbing out of their Range Rovers and Suburbans at the local Starbucks, dressed to the nines for a mid-morning coffee break. Good to see (or at least fantasize) that some of those trophy wives can get dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More

Is she going buy him a ticket to visit her for a week in Florida to party with her and other trophy wives?

CindysBobCindysBobalmost 19 years ago
loved this story...

Outstanding effort. This story was terrific---excellently written, sharp in the dialogue department, very hot. It was so far above a lot of the cookie-cutter drivel you come across so often on this site. Please keep it up. I just read your newest posting, and went back to see your past work. I'll every one if they're even half as good as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please continue

I agree with your other commentators. This story was well written. Very sexy.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Encore

Not bad at all, deserving of follow up of one more tryst at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great Story-Telling

Love your stories, and style. Also, very well-written. Keep it up!

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboalmost 18 years ago
Good stuff

A very well done story with lots of room for future trysts. I would like to see how this could grow in various directions such as fetish (anal) or perhaps Mrs. Harrington forced into a non-consentual situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Pure Class

That was one of the best i have read on this site.

If there is any adult entertainment directors reading this here is a story that could be a good film.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
C'mon More

More of This, lots more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
North Shore sluts!

Loved your writing about Our Man Dan and the North Shore sluts! I know a little bit about the type, my wife having been a Northwestern sorority girl, and I also enjoyed the USC typing of some of the men--also right on. There is something highly erotic about the high heat of the well-groomed, moneyed, arrogant, and angry female, and Our Man Dan knows when to pick up their gloves. I enjoy the sightings at the Chicago, Near North, and North Shore landmarks and watering holes as well--color is accurate and good. Altogether I find your stories at a level of pandsal who writes in the English idiom of the high-placed but sexually aggressive. Terrific stuff, and keep it up! Dan's my guy!

DaftBritDaftBritover 15 years ago
An excellent piece

Has Dan still got her phone number? And can I have it? LOL This was a well written account and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Mebbe Dan could ring her and arrange a sequel? I would if I was Dan <cough> - Well done ISaw!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Part2 pls.

awsome

clark3001clark3001over 14 years ago
There's more than enough interest

Write part 2 ASAP !

darksidrdarksidralmost 14 years ago
Terrific story

When is Dan gonna get off his ass and ring this H O T MILF.

CrassCrassover 13 years ago
Loved it

Fantastic story.

I loved the use of the "old man Dan" title, which successfully conveyed a flirtatious and playful tone with each use, obviating the need to explicitly describe it. It also managed to suggest a power differential between the two, at least in my mind, placing her firmly out of his reach, unless she chose to place herself in it. The use of Mrs. Harrington, as Dan's preference when referring to her, supported that nicely, while also reinforcing the maturity of the character, and invoking the spectre of a Mr. Harrington.

Each of those points would be true on their own, but it was the way they all worked together to strengthen and emphasize each, that I was really impressed by. Very nice.

Also, I very much appreciated your use of "crinkled anus" to clearly, and evocatively, describe something that too often ends up cartoonishly dirty, or off-putting.

Finally, the use of the saddle horn was inspired, and it's natural fit into the environment strengthened the credibility of the setting, and provided an excellent vector for a fetishistic act that might have otherwise seemed out of character for Mrs. Harrington.

Yeah, I loved it. Hope to read more.

vikingsiddhuvikingsiddhuabout 12 years ago
sequel please

please rite a sequel....

joshg89joshg89over 11 years ago
more

Needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter Two

This story needs a sequel.

amischiefmakeramischiefmakerabout 11 years ago
Good sex

Very original sex and setting; good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Please, please, please CONTINUE THIS THREAD....loved it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it. 5*****

Loved Mrs. Harrington also. Thanks.

tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very nice

I look forward to more of Mrs Harrington's adventures! She's a naughty, naughty woman! Well done story.

rockofburyrockofburyover 9 years ago
Continue this series.

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mrs Harrington

More, give us more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gimme more!!!

Must have a follow up, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Forget the cuckolds, the age difference.

And the absurdity of the situation. That was fucking HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Seems more like a story of an actual event

want to hear more episodes of his big cock spreading her pussy and fucking her. hubby may well be in on the scheme, as he may be eating her out after Dan nuts her.

zebra16zebra16almost 3 years ago

is there going to be a sequel?

very nicely written

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

hot, very hot, more please

martiuscassius58martiuscassius583 months ago

Loved it ! best ever of all of yours. (very good too though)

Where's CH 2 ? PLEASE !!! I picture Dan being rough with Mrs. Harrington, with lots of spanking, and ass to mouth ? maybe in Aspen ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous