Tropical Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the weekend went by in such a blur and before anyone could change a thing they were on approach for landing, passing over miles of beach lined with lush tropical green landscape. As they gathered the luggage, Paula told Julie that she still loves Stan and has known about other indiscretions, but is trying to teach him a lesson this time. Paula assured her that it would all blow over, but for this week- hell with him. Beautiful young men and women were everywhere distracting Jason and Matt at every turn. Julie were trying keep the guys on track, at least until they got to the hotel. The shuttle took them from the airport to the hotel, passing long the beach. Matt and Jason kept their moms laughing the whole way with their comments about then variety of nearly naked women along the beach. Even Paula said that her suit looked tame by comparison to what the girls were wearing (or not). Julie agreed. Matt said he was sure that he saw some girls sunning topless, and Paula said he was having eye strain from staring. Jason and Matt just drooled and dreamed. The moms laughed.

Their hotel accommodations consisted of a two room suite. As the initial plan was for Stan to accompany Paula, one room had two queen beds. The other had a king size bed with a veranda that opened out to the beach. Julie, glad to come along, was more than willing to share a bed with her sister. Paula made sure the guys had their things situated before they headed out to the beach as a welcome dinner was planned for that evening. Once unpacked, Matt and Jason set out to explore their new paradise. The girls unpacked, changed into comfortable sundresses and settled into chairs on the veranda with a frothy drink from the nearby bar. Julie took off her sandals and sat into the large rattan chair. The soothing sun warmed her spirit and the tropical breeze caressed her skin. Both sat there for a while until Julie broke the silence. "Paula. This is so unexpected, and means so much to me. You have done so much for Jason and I in the past. I would never do something like this by myself. I suppose I could finally afford it but never got up the nerve to just go out and do it." Paul said" You know, There is nobody that deserves this, and so much more, than you sis. I've had a good life and haven't had to work for it. You have worked hard to provide for you and Jason, and have done damn good. Go for it girl. In fact, I'm glad that Stan didn't come on this trip. We'll have a lot more fun without him, if you know what I mean". Julie was a little apprehensive, because she did know what her sister meant. But oh well, you only live once and this was the trip of a lifetime.

Julie and Paula had already showered, and were starting to get ready for dinner when the guys came back at about 6PM. They were full of stories about their exploits in only the past three hours. Jason confirmed Matt's story about the topless girls and said he saw plenty himself on the beach during their walk. This got the attention of Julie and Paula, and made for interesting conversation during dinner. Fortunately, Paula had a chance to re-pack Matt's suitcase with some appropriate clothing before they left home. The women were beautiful in their sundresses and already glowing with the tan from home. The guys looked knock-dead handsome. Over dinner they all spoke of plans for the next day. The guys had already met some girls on the beach and made plans for the next day. The women intended to do some serious lounging, and as Paula called it "sight-seeing" (guy watching). Jason looked across the table at his aunt, Paula. Then to his right, where his mom was seated. God, they were beautiful. Paula had a tight fitting low-cut sundress that showed off her assets. Julie was wearing sundress too and Jason was sure that Paula picked it out. It was not like anything she already had before. The linen fabric was an assortment of bright oversize exotic flowers. The neck was scooped to reveal swelling breasts. Jason knew that his mom had a good figure but this really took him off guard. His gaze worked down to admire the curve of her bottom and high slit in the side of the dress, then back up again. As his gaze reached her breast, he realized that she had stopped talking and was looking at him too. Jason didn't quite know how to react, with the stirring inside, and just softly told her how beautiful she was tonight. Julie just blushed and accepted the comment. He had told her that before, but never with that look on his face. It had been years since she had seen that look on a mans face. She graciously accepted his compliment, and their conversation continued.

After dinner the four spent some time on the veranda watching the sun set on their paradise. Although the guys had met up with new and young girls earlier, Jason was still captivated up in the beauty of his mom. He suggested that they should go out dancing together as dates since this was their first night together. And, it was doubtful that guys would be available any other night this week. Paula playfully told them not to get their hopes up too high since there were a lot of other hot guys at the resort. But the girls accepted and Matt obliged with Jason's suggestion. About 10PM the two women and their "dates" set off on foot, arm in arm for the local club. It was six blocks away but the music and laughter could be heard as soon as they left the resort. The warm tropical air was intoxicating to Paula and Julie. Both women went along and felt young again. At the club, Julie looked around at all the young people in various stages of intoxication and undress, watching the gyrations of the mass on the dance floor. Julie felt a little inhibited when Paula spoke up and said that "youth is wasted on the young. They got it but don't know how to use it like we do" which brought uproarious laughter and more nasty jesting from the guys. Paula said she could keep up with the best of them and grabbed Matt then headed for the dance floor. Jason and Julie found a table and ordered the first round of drinks, more frothy rum something or others. Julie was glad to loosen up after only a couple of sips. By this time, Paula and Matt made it back to the table, grabbed a drink then headed off to the dance floor with Jason and Julie.

Sweaty sexy bodies were everywhere, dancing, moving, and rubbing with the steady beat of the pulsing music. Matt and Paula picked up right where they left off. Jason was right into it as well. But Paula was still a little uncomfortable with the closeness of strangers pressing against the sides and back of her body. She even felt an occasional grope, but had no idea who since the floor was so crowded. A your girl in a skirt and brief bikini top danced in between Julie and Jason, removed her top then pressed and shook her breasts against Julie. The girl grabbed side sides of Julies face pulled it forward and gave her a deep kiss before dancing away. Julie stood there stunned for a moment then saw the look on the faces of her sister and their sons. Julie, caught up in the moment and much to their surprise, placed her hands on her dress pushing her breasts together and shaking them for all to see. Jason looked at the skin mounded up in her cleavage and could only stand there with a silly grin on his face. Paula, not to be outdone moved over to her sister and did the same. Julie realizing what she had done, headed for the table trying to hold back the laughter, but with no success. The others followed and joined her at the table. They all finished another round of drinks, and the women made a polite exit thanking their dates for the evening. The girls knew they were tired and the guys still had a lot of play left.

Julie and Paula danced their way back to the resort and to their room. Once inside they slipped into the soft robes and headed out to the veranda. Paula sat down and said "That girl kissing you was so hot, but how you reacted and what you did after was even hotter. That was quite a show you put on Sis. There was no way I could compete with that. Did you see the look on our guys faces? Not only their faces, I swear they both had hard-ons for you". Julie, not quite sure how to take the comment replied "Paula, you're feeling happy. It's the rum making you say that". " No sis, you were hot, no doubt about it. Where have you been hiding that body? You always look so proper and respectable. I'm jealous, you know that, but you know I am happy to be your sister." Julie and Paula sat quietly, soaking in the moment then both stood and hugged. The moment, sound of the waves and the feel of the breeze was something to remember forever. Julie said it was time to call it a day, a "perfect day" and head for bed. Paula was ready as well and followed. Both slipped of into a blissful sleep.

Tuesday morning Julie awoke first, gathered her robe, checked on the guys to make sure they made it home, and headed to the veranda. She peered out over the nearly empty beach and sat in the stillness. It was truly healing. She wondered what adventures await in the coming day. Paula sat down next to her and slowly worked on a cup of coffee. They talked about this and that, agreed that the bars were for the kids and planned more relaxing times for their week. Jason came out wearing his loose pajama bottoms and sat down in the warm sand between his mom and aunt. Half-boy in his heart, half-man in his body thought Julie when she looked him over and smiled. She tousled his blonde locks and he sat still letting the sun shine on his chest. Talk moved on slowly but conversation turned to the coming day's events. Jason and Matt were meeting up with their new friends at noon. It was all agreed they would have dinner together at seven, then every man for himself for the rest of the evening. Matt got up later with that wicked grin and Jason knew why. They got separated at the club and Jason went home later only to find that Matt was still out. Matt showed up just as Jason was drifting off to sleep.

After a late breakfast, the guys headed out with cap and towel, while the women lingered on the veranda. A full day of sun and relaxing with an afternoon massage at the resort did wonders for the spirit. Julie and Paula were putting on the final touches before dinner when the guys came in. The afternoon went exceptionally well at the beach with their friends. According to both Matt and Jason it seems that topless is widely acceptable for women on the beach, even at the resort. Julie and Paula had stayed close to the room on their first full day, and although they saw an abundance of skimpy suits, had not ventured out to see what the guys were talking about. Maybe tomorrow.... they thought.

Tuesday morning was no different. The guys headed out first and the women later. This time they ventured further and found a bar on the beach. On the way they saw what the guys were talking about, and from the looks of the girls, didn't blame the guys a bit for wanting to go out alone. Paula was kidding Julie about going topless, then to make matters worse slipped off her top as they walked. Julie laughed to cover her embarrassment, but did not do the same. Julie told her to put her top back on as they were nearing the beach bar. Paula started to, then looked closer at the people sitting in the cabana, nearly every girl there was topless. Paula shoved her top back in the bag and made a comment about showing off her recent boob job and she couldn't do it with a top on. Julie and Paula pulled up a barstool and ordered another frothy rum drink. Julie ordered a double since her sister was sitting there topless in front of a mixed crowd of no less than twenty. Julie felt herself start to relax and feel comfortable with all the nudity, then before she knew it, was talking comfortably to some of the topless girls at the next table. Time passed as did another drink and they stood to return for dinner. As they left, Julie boldly took off her top, and together they walked down the beach, both wearing only their skimpy bottoms. She was now proud of her body and it did her good to do this.

As they neared the resort, Julie heard two familiar male voices behind her, but knew better than to turn to confirm her fear. The guys were making comments about the girls ahead, which happened to be Julie and Paula, but she did not think the guys knew who they were. Paula recognized the voices, and still topless, stopped and boldly turned to face Jason and Matt not even ten feet away. Paula called their bluff and said "Hey guys, like what you see?" Julie turned slowly knowing she had nowhere to hide and may as well face them. When she did she saw Matt first, eyeing both women. Then Jason, blushing and trying really hard not to look, but doing so. It was odd because the guys had been gawking at topless women all day, but the sight of their moms standing topless and very close was too much. The guys started making nervous jokes. Even Matt seemed uncomfortable by their plight, and tried to talk his way out of the situation. It was even stranger that Paula, and even Julie, felt emboldened by the ability to knock the young guys off their feet by being topless. The four stood there and each seemed to really enjoy the moment, each in their own way. Julie and Paula both knew that it was fun, but had embarrassed the guys enough, so they turned and headed for the resort feeling satisfied by the recent conquest.

Back at the room, the mood was different. The guys had been somewhat humbled and the women, well they were just enjoying every minute of it. The foursome went to different restaurant at the report for dinner on Wednesday. They knew this was on a higher scale and all dressed accordingly. The guys wore slack and button up silk dress shirts, with collars wide open. The women both had silky dresses that formed to their bodies, adorned with exotic jewelry. Their long hair was pulled back with shell clips. Yes, they did some shopping indeed. And yes, Stan was paying the bill. It was obvious to both Jason and Matt that their moms looked exceptionally fine tonight and, with great flair, they were playing the part of the gentleman all evening. It was also clear to Jason that neither woman had anything on under their dresses. He enjoyed looking, and did it as much as possible that night. After dinner, and more time together on the veranda, the guys set off for their evening of fun. The ladies settled in for a quiet sunset. Both ladies changed into sheer soft robes and returned to the private veranda out of the way of peering eyes. Not much more had been said about he afternoons events until then but Julie was first to speak. "I don't know why it happened to me at the club that first night when that girl flashed her boobs. Now here we are walking topless on a beach in front of total strangers. Then, in front of our sons." Paula took a sip of her drink, settled into her chair and said "me neither, but I liked it." They both laughed then settled in again quietly. Paula said she liked the way the air felt on her naked skin earlier and asked Julie if she did too. Julie said that it almost felt the same wearing the thin silk robes outside. Julie looked at Paula who had pulled her robe open exposing her entire naked body to the evening air, looked around, then did the same. They both sat with the robes open talking for over an hour when they heard Jason's voice at the front door. They stayed seated on the veranda, dimly lit only by the moonlight. Julie spoke to let Jason know where they were. Both women loosely pulled the robes closed only sufficient to be decent. Jason went to his room and changed into the cotton pajama bottoms, and then found his way outside to the veranda. He sat in the sand between them as he had the day before. Jason said he was having a good time at the club, but had enough for one evening. Matt was out on the town with the crowd and having too good of a time to leave. He would be in later. Much later.

Jason stayed seated and quietly listened to the women talking, adding only comments from time to time. Talk turned to the events of the day and there was more nervous laughter. Paula and Julie said they hoped the guys weren't embarrassed, but Jason said he deserved it this time. He also admitted that they were every bit a lovely as the younger girls at the beach, which met with approval of the ladies. Paula stood up to get another drink and forgot that her robe was untied. The breeze pulled it open as she stood exposing her nakedness in front of Jason. Julie motioned for Julie to close her robe and did so but only slightly gathering it, still exposing much of her breasts. She said that it's no secret now and nothing he hasn't seen already which lightened the moment. Julie said that the beach was unexpected and not quite as intimate as inches from his face, as now.

Paula stopped and looked Jason in the eye and said "I don't mind if you don't" then released her robe again and continued into the room. It may have been the moment or perhaps the alcohol, but Paula asked Jason how many girls a young stud like him had been with. She was taken back when he told her none. He went on to say that it wasn't for lack of want, but simply opportunity. Julie then realized that this was crossing a line, but for Jason's sake she wanted it to continue. Julie looked at Jason and there was another unspoken moment of understanding. Jason went on to say that he of course liked girls but felt uncomfortable, or rather unknowledgeable about women. He added that his experience on the beach today was the first that he had seen a women's naked body, except for movies and magazines. Paula kept the conversation alive by asking him what he thought about it, seeing it for real. Jason said "nice, very nice" smiled as the tenting of his pajamas told the rest of the story. Paula told him that they were sitting outside with our robes open before he returned, and asked if it would bother him if we did it again now. He said it was fine if they wanted to. Then looked at his mom again to see if she was comfortable with it. Julie wasn't too sure about the idea, but it did feel good and Jason was seated between them. And they would be facing away toward the beach. So there in the quiet, the robes fell open again as before exposing the flesh to the evening elements. Jason sat quietly between.

Comfortable and occasional conversation continued with no specific direction for a while. But as often does, it returned to sex. It was still comfortable, and honest which made it seem okay. Paula asked Jason if he had felt a woman's body before, and he said "yes" but only through clothing. She said that didn't count and rolled over onto her side facing Jason fully exposing her breasts. Paula said that with Julie's permission, she wanted to teach Jason about a woman's body. Paula only nodded, but added that Jason is 18 years old and he can make his own decisions about his body. Julie rolled onto her side and also faced Jason who was still seated between. She watched quietly as what would happen next could only be described as one of life's truly beautiful moments. Paula used the edge of her hand to caress the swell of her own breast and Jason watched intently. She lowered her hand and took his, bringing it to the base of her neck Without speaking, she slowly brought it down between her breasts, curving under one then the other, never breaking contact with the skin. She guided his hand over one nipple then the other, then around her side, placing in the small of her back. Paula sat up letting the robe fall the rest of the way off her shoulders and sat with her breasts only inches away from Jason's face. She reached back, took his hand and brought it back to the side of her breasts, and without any guidance Jason leaned forward gently placing a kiss on her nipple. His lips lingered for a moment then opened allowing his wet tongue to wander.