Tropical Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie rose to a seated position facing Jason's back with her feet in the warm sand behind him. She allowed her robe to fall as Paula had, and leaned forward placing here breasts against the warm skin of his neck and extending her arms around Paula's shoulders. The air was electric as they held the mutual embrace. Jason leaned his head back and turned slightly feeling the roundness of Julie's breast on the side of his face. They released their embrace and Jason instinctively turned to face his mothers glowing moonlit skin. Paula sat and only watched as Julie took Jason's face in her hands and pulled him to her chest. He hand moved around to cradle his head, and she could feel his warm breath on her skin causing her nipples to tingle and harden slightly. Julie felt his strong hands gently ride up from her hips to the sides of her breasts, holding each gently. Jason kissed the moist skin in the cleavage now formed between her breasts then allowed his lips to wander from breast to breast then up her neck as he knelt in the sand. Paula knelt behind him reached around pressed her soft skin against his back and ran her hands across his chest then lower to his groin. Julie heard the intake of air and knew that Paula was touching him under the fabric of his pajamas. Julie reached down, grabbed the loose waistband of his pajamas and pulled them down exposing his erection to the air. She felt Paula's hand traveling the distance of his shaft as she touched him herself.

Julie now emboldened by their recklessness, got off the lounge and knelt it front of Jason, taking him into her mouth, slowly, deliberately. She could taste his manhood and knew that pre-come was leaking onto her tongue. Paula continued to gently stroke his shaft now lubricated with saliva from her sister, his mother. Julie broke the silence and took Jason by one hand and Paula by the other leading them into the bedroom. Jason laid down on his back in the middle of the bed, the room still only lit by moonlight.

Julie laid down on one side, Paula on the other neither knowing who to go first or how to continue. Each woman looking directly into the face of a young man, filled with passion and desire. Jason reached out to the shoulder of each and pulled them towards him. Both women kissed his mouth and tongues intertwined in a dance of wicked sensuality. Jason could feel his body nearly surrounded by naked female flesh. Two mouths, four breasts and two pairs of legs moved rhythmically against him. Hands touched here and there, not sure who at any given moment, but giving him pleasure as never before. Julie was first to move completely on top, pushing her wetness against the tip of his penis. He strained to push farther and faster, but she kept her position just out of reach. Slowly and ever so delicately, she pushed her hips into his, allowing him to fill her pussy with his raging erection. At first he moved slowly, then his desire over took him. Bucking wildly, hip to hip, he came inside her. Julie shuddered with an orgasm like she had not experienced in years. She became aware that Paula was softly probing her as she lay on top of Jason, feeling his seed spill out of her onto then sheet. Julie pulled away slightly then lowered her head to take his half erect penis into her mouth. She could taste the mingling of their juices and savored the time bringing him back to full erection. Julie rose onto her knees, faced Paula and kissed her deeply on the mouth, ensuring that she too fully tasted their juices. Julie reached down and fingered Paula's pussy, which was so wet and ready. Julie sat back and pulled her sister onto Jason, running her hands over their bodies as they fucked. Jason came again, but continued as only in a mans youth until Paula clenched. Her sweaty body shuddered and came to gently rest fully against Jason. The women again laid on either side until they drifted off, fulfilled, into a deep sleep.

Jason stirred as the morning sun found its way into the bedroom. Jason's mind was a jumble of random thoughts. Across his chest lay his aunt, Paula, and his mother Julie. In the stillness Jason could hear the rhythmic, steady breathing of a deep sleep. No words spoken yet, but Jason's lingering wicked smile revealed the mystery surrounding the previous evening's events

Matt did come home later, much later.