Tropical Steam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They held each other for several minutes before they heard the sounds of the approaching tour group. Quickly they made their way back behind the waterfall and dressed.

As the group started back down the mountain they joined it and went back to the waiting bus.

"I'm starving," she said as the bus pulled up to the resort, the last rays of sunlight fading from the sky.

"Why don't you go back to the room and shower while I go scare us up some dinner?"

They kissed and separated. When he finally got back to room he found her freshly showered and sound asleep in the bed. After a quick meal, he showered and snuggled up beside her for a good night's rest.

THE BALCONY

The first rays of sunlight peeked up over the water and in through the French doors. He opened his eyes to see her standing out on the balcony looking out at the sunrise. Her frost white gossamer gown clung to her body. He laid there watching the brightening daylight outline her curves. Taking a cue from the desire building between his legs, he pushed the covers back and got out of bed. The slate floor felt cool on his feet as he made his way over to her. He slid up behind her and put his hands on her hips, then kissed her shoulder through the thin material.

"Mmmm...good morning." She whispered.

He said nothing. One hand reached up and moved her light brown hair away from the nape of her neck. His lips brushed the back of her neck, eliciting a soft moan. He covered her neck with kisses as she reached a hand over her shoulder and pulled his head toward her, her nails digging in the back of his neck.

"God that feels good. You always know just how to get me excited."

"I try. I think the location helps."

The verdant tropical landscape would excite anyone. Their secluded balcony was high above the ground affording them a view of the turquoise waters of the Caribbean. Palm trees framed the resort pool with the sugary white sand beach separating it from the warm tropical waters.

She turned to face him. "The scenery does help, but you excite me," she said huskily, and leaned forward to kiss him.

Their lips met in a soft sensuous kiss. Gently, his tongue flicked along her mouth until she opened it to him. He explored her mouth, her tongue rubbing against his, softly at first then harder and harder as the kiss grew more passionate.

While still kissing, her hand slipped down between his legs to stroke his stiffening manhood.

They broke the kiss, and he stood there looking at her, his only thought was how much love and desire he possessed for this woman. Her gown had opened slightly, the sunlight cast a warm glow on her smooth alabaster skin. The edge of the gown only half covered her breasts; hard nipples pushed the fabric out and almost held the gown on her breasts.

He reached up, slipped his hands inside the gown and pushed it aside exposing her full bosom. His hands cupped each breast as he massaged her nipples with his thumbs. She let out a soft moan and clasped her hands over his as he massaged her breasts.

Her head went back, eyes closed, her state of arousal climbing higher and higher as she felt his lips on her throat, then her collarbone, the top of her breast, deep in her cleavage and then his tongue tracing back up the same trail. Her hands went from his to the back of his head and pulled him deep into her breasts.

He breathed deep the scent of her. Perfume intermingled with the droplets of sweat forming in the warm humid tropical morning, mixing with a hint of coconut from yesterday's suntan oil. It was the most delicious scent he had ever experienced. The licking and nuzzling continued until he couldn't bear any more. Slowly he kissed his way down her belly, his tongue swirling the tufts of hair between her legs.

She leaned back on the railing as his head went between her legs. His tongue traced the outline of her labia as she felt the wetness building inside her. Putting her foot up on a fortuitously placed cocktail table her moist pussy opened invitingly to him. She felt his hands on her behind as he positioned himself and dove his tongue deep inside her. She gasped with pleasure as he used his tongue like a penis, thrusting in and out. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. His thrusting transformed into licking as he began to concentrate his attention on her clitoris.

She was writhing under his oral attention. He loved pleasuring her like this; all she needed was a little more. He took two fingers and played with the lips of her pussy, her juices covering them and making them slippery. He easily slid them inside her and slowly began stroking in and out. Her hands were still holding his head and he could tell she was getting close by how tightly she held on. He quickened his pace.

He was incredibly good at this she thought. His tongue drove her into a sexual frenzy that was building to a crescendo; she could feel herself contracting around the fingers pistoning in and out of her. She bit her lip as the orgasm came closer and closer finally screaming out his name as her body was racked with spasms.

He kissed his way up to her stomach, her chest and finally they were face to face. He held her limp body next to him.

"That was incredible," she said. "But I'm hungry for more now. Sit down."

He broke away from her, made his way over to the chaise lounge, and sat down. He watched as she slipped the gown off her shoulders, let it fall to the patio and sauntered toward him. Her hips swayed as she came closer, finally kneeling at his feet. Deliberately she began kissing her way up his legs. The anticipation was painful as she inched closer to his raging erection. He watched as her lips lightly touched his shaft. Much to his chagrin, she kept moving up body kissing his hip and stomach, finally stopping to lick and tease his nipples as her breasts brushed across his manhood.

He reached down, squeezed her breasts around his engorged shaft and began rocking his hips back and forth. She pulled herself away from his nipple and slid down to facilitate pumping his penis in her cleavage. Every time the head of his penis slid out the top, she flicked her tongue out teasing the tip. After a few minutes, she slid further down and this time took his whole shaft in her mouth. Unhurriedly she pulled her lips up to the tip and then back down again. Up and down his shaft, she went with her mouth, while at the same time fondling his heavy testicles.

He looked down at his lap, watching her lick and suck him to ecstasy. She looked up at him and smiled.

"That feels incredible," he said.

"Well, maybe I should take you inside," she said.

"I like it out here in the sun."

"I meant inside me," she said sitting up.

She took his hard member in her hand and rubbed against her wet pussy. In one swift motion she sat on him, taking him deep inside her as they both let out a whimper of pleasure.

Leisurely she moved up and down on his raging manhood, feeling him grow harder inside her. The look on his face told her he was close to coming. Well it was early in the day, she thought, he'd be up for more later. As she bounced up and down on him, she reached around and massaged his balls, milking the semen out of them. He bucked wildly feeling her contract around him as she drove him over the edge with her talented hands. The gradual buildup had accelerated to a breakneck pace. Their eyes locked as they thrusted in unison, she smiled watching him race toward his orgasm. He let out a scream as he came inside her, warm jets of liquid filling her. She leaned forward wrapping her arms around him.

"I love the vacation so far darling," she whispered in his ear. "Let's go find a secluded section of beach and do this some more."

THE BEACH

They walked hand in hand down the beach, the sand as white as snow, soft as feathers beneath their feet. The bright tropical sun shone on the clear turquoise waters that lapped at their feet as they walked along the shore looking for a secluded spot.

"This looks good," she said pulling the blanket out of the bag.

"Okay," he said, watching her get the blanket set up. The new bathing suit looked incredible on her. The bottoms accentuated her curvy hips and the small triangle top barely contained her ample breasts. It was undoubtedly more revealing than what she would normally wear. Well it is the tropics he thought; this atmosphere undeniably diminished one's inhibitions.

I may as well be topless she thought as she bent over and smoothed out the blanket. Of course, she did enjoy the obvious looks her assets got from the men, and even some of the women, at the resort when they were leaving. Besides, her significant other certainly appreciated they way she looked.

He stood there just watching her as she rubbed the suntan oil into her long legs, over her stomach and onto her breasts.

"Come do my back sweetie," she said sitting down on the blanket.

He knelt behind her and squeezed some of the liquid into his palm. His hands massaged her shoulders and back, working the oil into her skin. Her hands rubbed the last little bit of oil into her legs as he continued his attention on her back. His gentle touch aroused her. She could feel the building wetness between her legs, as she slid her oily fingers up and down her thighs.

He noticed her nipples stiffening first and then watched as her hands moved along her thighs. He moved closer to her, reaching around to cup her breasts, which elicited a soft moan of pleasure.

"You are incredibly hot," he whispered in her ear.

"No, I'm incredibly horny. They must put something in the water down here."

He watched in wonder as her hands went between her legs and she rubbed herself through the bathing suit. Her breathing quickened as she rubbed faster and faster, spreading her legs to give better access. He continued kneading her breasts through the thin material, rolling her nipples between his thumb and finger.

Their lips met in a hot passionate kiss. She could feel his penis hardening as she leaned against him. Well he would have to wait; she needed release first and wasn't waiting for him to take her there.

She pulled her bathing suit aside exposing her soaking wet pussy to the hot tropical sun. She slipped a finger inside as they continued to kiss, her finger mimicking the in and out motion of their tongues.

He looked down at this beautiful woman pleasuring herself, her fingers sliding in and out. "Let me help you," he said moving a hand from her breast to her clitoris. His fingers danced over her love button as she increased the speed of her fingers in and out of the warm moist hole between her legs. The tidal wave of orgasm was building within her, getting closer and closer with each passing second. The waves of pleasure began slowly emanating from her very core and extending out to her toes.

He saw the look of rapture in her eyes and knew she was close. His lips went to that spot on her neck that drove her crazy.

His lips felt like fire on her neck and it was all she needed to push her over the edge. She came in long slow waves, moaning louder and louder with each passing spasm. The orgasm was incredible. She needed more though.

Rolling onto her stomach, she reached out and pulled down his bathing suit. Propping herself on her elbows, her mouth enveloped his hard cock.

He looked down at her head bobbing up and down on his shaft, her well-oiled body glistening in the high sun. His hands continued playing with her breasts while she licked and sucked him. He moaned with pleasure, feeling the heaviness build in his testicles. As if sensing his closeness she pulled her lips off him and kissed her way up his chest until they were kneeling facing each other.

"I want you so badly," she said. "Before the day is over I want to fuck and suck you in every way possible." She lay on her back and guided him so he was straddling her chest. Her hands went behind her back to untie her top.

He watched her pull her top down, pick up the suntan oil and squirt it all over her breasts. Large pools of oil shimmered in the sunlight. He reached down and began massaging her slippery mammaries. The feeling was heavenly, her warm flesh soft and yielding in his hands.

The fire between her legs began building again as he kneaded her breasts. She always melted when he touched her nipples. Time to melt him she thought. Her well-oiled hands reached out for his cock and placed it between her breasts. He took the hint and squeezed her tits around his throbbing rod.

Instinctively, he began thrusting back and forth, sliding easily between her well-lubricated bosom. The sensation was incredible and it wasn't long before he could feel the pressure building again.

The look on his face told her everything. She could tell he was moments away from coming; she was right, long ropes of creamy white semen splashed on her throat and chest. Her hands coaxed his load of sticky jism out of him and onto her glistening chest.

He rolled off her, his head spinning with pleasure. She kissed him lightly, a hand snaking down his body and stroking his still semi-erect penis. She whispered in his ear, "Now come make love to me in the ocean." He sat there watching her swinging hips retreat into the clear waters. She pulled off her bathing suit bottoms, threw them back to the shore, and then dove beneath the water. He watched her wash her breasts with the salty water, and could feel his cock springing to life once again. She was right, he thought, they must put something in the water.

The warm water felt good against her skin as she washed the stickiness off her. Looking up, she saw him walking toward her completely naked, his dick getting harder and harder with each step closer. God, she wanted that inside her. She started walking to him, they met in an embrace in the waist-deep water and kissed each other furiously, tongues intertwined and pressing for domination.

His penis continued its rise, pressing against her pussy. She spread her legs, allowing the head to rub along her outer lips, occasionally nudging her clitoris. Finally, she could stand it no longer. Leaning back, she wrapped her legs around him and with one thrust took him deep inside her. She let out a gasp as he filled her completely and grabbed her hips just below the waters surface.

He pumped in and out of her furiously as she just lay back floating on the water, her mouth open, eyes rolled back in her head. He could already feel her pussy muscles starting to contract around his thrusting manhood; it would take much to put her over the edge. A hand left her hip and started fluttering over her clitoris, causing her to writhe in ecstasy.

What nimble fingers, she thought as the pleasure washed over her. She came in long slow waves, one right after the other. It was the most incredible orgasm she had ever felt. His quickening pace betrayed his closeness to orgasm but she wanted one last change. She pulled off him and pushed him to shallower water where she laid him down and climbed on top of him. His cock was hard as steel as she grabbed hold of it and put in inside her.

She looked incredible riding up and down on his cock. He reached up and kneaded her breasts as she ground down on him. Two more quick thrusts and he was coming inside her, filling her with warm blasts. He pulled her down to him, "I love you."

"I love you too," she said.

They walked up to the blanket and fell asleep in the warm tropical sun.