All Comments on 'Trouble'

by FuckDoll

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
23nymphaholic23nymphaholicabout 20 years ago
u sick fuck

how can you write something like this, this is disgusting, you sick bastard....So when u gonna finish does she die does she just get fucked every day 4ever, wow i need to find a girl ike this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hot

i thought that what i read so far was really hot...

obviously its just a fantasy, so the perversity is not a bother - it is a turn on due to the taboo...

i came while reading the first page! lol

enjoyed it so far and will read the rest later.

=)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More Sick Fucks Please!

very good.. could of been a little more stretched, more teasing.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Hot, Brutal Story

Brutal! You must have got off writing this because you made a few mistakes. Overall, it was hot and calls for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
could be more exciting

The story is believable up until the actual abuse begins. Then you start to rush through the various sexual acts--maybe if you take your time to describe the things she sees, smells, hears, tastes, it can be more than simply shocking.

FTFTalmost 19 years ago
"Shut the funk up cunt!"

Full on heavy violent sex writing. Enjoyed the ending. I don't agree with the people who say you could have taken your time and been more descriptive/real. I like how you are obviously struggling to keep control as you write the story & I can tell that you are enjoying it because even though the female character is being abused she never breaks down mentally or emotionally. This is the type of writing I would hope from some with the name FUCKDOLL!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good!

Hot and just descriptive enough! I came, did you? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Nasty, hot and delicious

Wow, that made me so hot I had to read it in two sittings. I love the fantasy of being used and abused to my complete orgasmic bliss. I really enjoyed the quality of the writing as well as the content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice slave

loved so much. keep next part coming cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh!!

more please more!! i need more!! *whimpers* so hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous