Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both stood over me and laughed… "Look at this fucking slut… all abused… you got what you wanted, are you satisfied now, or do you want more?" I did not reply. I wondered what time it was. I wondered how long I had been there. They pulled me up on the bed and tied me to the bar that stretched across the room once more. I started to beg, "Please don't hurt me anymore, I will do whatever you say. Just don't hit me any more, please! PLEASE!" They both laughed. "Beg all you want bitch, it turns me on, said Eddie. I struggled to see if my hands could slip free from the ropes… They both just looked at me and smiled.

They started tying ropes around my body... my arms holding them together, my breasts were bound together tightly, making them seem larger than life... they tied my ankles apart attached to 2 small posts sticking out from the floor (I had not noticed these before) Robert pulled out a big blue vibrating dildo and approached me... "We have to take off for awhile, this will keep you company." With that he shoved the dildo into my pussy. Eddie then came up behind me and pushed the butt plug into my ass once again. They tied ropes around my pussy securing the toys in place... then Robert refastened the clamps to my nipples. I was writhing in pleasure and pain. The vibrations from the dildo in my pussy made me cum instantly. As they were walking out of the room, Eddie said, "We may have a friend with us when we come back, so be sure you look your best!" And they laughed as they walked out of the room.

They left me there...spread eagle, bound, clamps on my nipples, the vibrator buzzing in my pussy, and that damn butt plug... it seemed like HOURS.... I came numerable times... I lost count after 6... My head was spinning... My body was numb. My thighs were coated with my own cum.

I heard a noise coming from the other room. Eddie slammed the door open and shouted, "Honey, were home! How was your day? Did you do anything interesting?" He laughed. "We have a surprise for you," he said. "Something a little slut like you will probably enjoy." He walked over to the door of the room and yelled down the hallway, "Do you want me to leave this bitch tied up, or what? What about the dildo & butt plug?" I heard a strange voice answer back, "Leave her tied up, but take those toys out." This voice was odd, and I thought it sounded like a woman. All I knew, was at least I was getting a little relief. Eddie pulled the toys out of me, and I felt so weak... standing there completely naked wrists above my head, legs spread and tied apart. Eddie went and sat on the bed. Robert came in, and took a seat on the bed also. They just sat there, staring at me. I thought this was odd. But then I remembered the other voice.

I looked over towards the door, and standing there was indeed a woman. She was wearing black latex pants, a corset, and huge boots with spiky heels. I noticed that the latex seemed so shiny. Robert pulled out a tape and slipped it into the camera that was still mounted on the tripod, and then retook his seat. The woman walked over to me, and looked me up and down. She walked around to the back of me, and gave my ass a light pat. The woman looked over at the guys and said, "I see you have been having some fun with this whore." They laughed and smiled.

"I have been brought here to train you," the woman said to me. "When I ask you to speak, you call me mistress. Do you understand?" She looked into my eyes. I said, "Yes." She slapped my face. "Yes what?" she screamed. "Yes, mistress I responded." She smiled and said, "good slave." She continued, "Now, we are going to go over some rules... do you understand?"

"Yes mistress"

"Good! You learn quickly! Okay... first, do not speak unless you are spoken to. If you do, you will be punished. Next, if you resist, you will be punished. If you try to get away, or escape, you will be punished. When you are told to do something, if you do not do it quickly enough, you will be punished. Do you understand all these rules?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"Please tell me when this will all end?" I pleaded. The woman looked at me calmly and said, "Now we will begin your punishment."

"But, what....? Why...?" I screamed. "Shut your fucking mouth slave," she yelled. She walked across the room and looked into a bag. From her bag she pulled out handcuffs, and walked back over towards me. She stood in front of me, and slid off her latex pants. Underneath she was wearing nothing. She reached up and untied my wrists from the bar... she freed my wrists from the ropes. My arms burned from them being tied above my head all day. She slapped the handcuffs on my wrists, and they were now bound behind my back... she untied my feet and told me to get on my knees. I quickly did what she said, hoping that she would be nice to me.

"Pleasure me," she said. I looked up at her and she slapped me. "Lick my fucking pussy NOW bitch!" I slid my tongue up along her clit and started lapping at her juices. I slid my tongue in to her pussy, and she grabbed my head and pressed my face into her pussy. My face was soaked with her juices. I licked and sucked at her pussy. When she came she wiped her pussy all over my face and told me to clean it... I obediently followed her command.

I was wet from licking her pussy, my nipples were hard too, and everybody could see that. She pulled me up off my knees and through me face down over the side of a table that was in the corner of the room.

"Stay there, Don't move," she barked. She walked over to her bag and this time pulled out a huge strap on. This had to be the biggest fake dick I've ever seen. She walked back over to me, and told me to spread my legs farther apart... She grabbed my hips, and shoved that huge fake dick completely into my pussy. "Oops," she said, "Wrong hole!" She pulled it out of my pussy and slammed it into my asshole. I screamed loud, she laughed.

"Beg me to fuck your ass whore," she said.

So I did. "Please fuck me Mistress, fuck my ass hard, make me hurt, rip it open! Please fuck me hard, please!" She was slamming that dick in my ass so hard I thought it was going to come out my throat. I was screaming, I couldn't stand the pain, and my pussy was sopping wet. My ass was red from her slapping. They guys were grinning wide from there positions on the bed. She through me down on the bed, and said to Robert and Eddie, "I think my job here is done. This little slut should not be a problem anymore." She removed her handcuffs, grabbed her bag, and walked out he door.

Eddie and Robert looked at me and smiled. They both had raging hard cocks. Eddie said to me, "If you're not a good little slave we will have to call her back." With that I passed out from exhaustion... Wondering when my captors would free me. Wondering if my new Master would ever let me go.

12