All Comments on 'Truck'

by DKmermaid

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

I was with you the whole time. It was like you were whispering in my ear as I fucked you. Loved it. Hope you do many more.

Dan

SexProfessorSexProfessorover 12 years ago
So Real

Great job for your first submission. Please don't let it be your last. I loved the breathing noises in the phone it was a great effect. It was just like you were breathing in my ear as I fucked you. Mmmmm.

scarfacedtexanscarfacedtexanover 12 years ago
...wonderful...

...thank you for such an honest and completely arousing submission...please know that you can feel safe and confident to submit again...there is a special quality to you...I would love to hear more...my compliments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Standing Ovation!

I had my doubts when I read your mention of the breathing noises, but about 30sec in, I realised how close and personal this was. Hearing your breathing get progressively shallower and more ragged had my cock surging repeatedly.

I loved how as you got into it, you started losing focus and the only sounds were your breathing and the noises of your pussy being filled. It was as good as being there with my cock inside you and as your orgasm peaked I had no hope of stopping my cock lurching and shooting ropes of cum, imagining I was deep in your hot, wet pussy.

Thank you so much and please please submit more when you are ready, but do not change how you do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love the breathing ... the gasps ... little cries ... just wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Breathing....

Your breathing is a mirror of your arousal........ and your arousal is delicious...

Id love to hear you really release your sensual tensions......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mesmerized

Very erotic. Made me hard. You are pretty cute too.

FondelumFondelumover 12 years ago
Palpable

Sounds so genuinely real and raw dripping with natural arousal..beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hard

Your description of it all and the breathing made me feel apart of what you described so much so that I cum in my pants! I'm all messed up now thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anonymos

Reminded me of real phone sex! Was amazing! Thank you

keep it up! :)

Circadian6Circadian6almost 2 years ago

Your voice is intoxicating….. you could make Snow White and the seven dwarfs into an orgy ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous