Trucking Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her inward hiss of breath was erotically intoxicating and as she winced from the pain, his cock throbbed in his jeans. She moaned softly when he placed the other on her pink tip. He took two more and attached them to the tender underside of her breast. Tears leaked from the corner of her eyes as the flesh was caught in the unforgiving wood of the clothespin. He grabbed his camera, capturing that look of pain and a bit of resignation that radiated from her. He admired the contrast between the wood of the clip, the pink of her nipple and the smoothness of her flesh.

As he reached to put the camera back on the front seat, his gaze was again drawn to her ass, upturned and impishly high. His hands reached out for the sweet flesh that drew him. His hands caressed her cheeks, traveling back and forth over the valley that separated those smooth globes. His fingers slid of their own accord, down her slit, to find her pussy dripping wet. He was astounded at the moisture her body was producing for him. He felt emboldened and empowered at her reaction. He slid his middle finger deep in her cunt, relishing in its warmth. Her juices oozed around his finger and made their way down his hand into his palm. He turned that wet palm against her clit, pushing and grinding against her sensitive nub. He felt her hips gyrate in response, and he growled his approval.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories