All Comments on 'True'

by doublechoc

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

Please write more. It was a great start.

Tail End PeteTail End Peteover 14 years ago
Is that it?

Nice intro to ... what? I could feel the emotions and passion, but this was only a tease. Keep it up though, at least it was coherent. Thanks for your effort. Tail End Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes Please

Wow, ok more please... sexy were wolf girl in heat... DO WANT

almost_wildalmost_wildover 14 years ago
A great start...

Incredibly descriptive, erotic ... definitely leaves me wanting more (like the woman)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
well...

that chapter was ridiculously short. i hope you submit more chapters soon. i like your writing but lets face it no one wants to get hooked on too short chapters, of a potentially good story, that are few and far between, so please don't leave me hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
some people can be so rude!

seriously, it's the first story she post here! Be kind!

I really liked it a lot. The way you describe how she feels so detailed... I loved it!

I really hope there will be another chapter to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!

That was an amazing start. You have the beginning of a great story. I can't wait to read more.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Great start!

It really is. Can't wait to see more. Ignore people who demand more and faster; write when you can, as you can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
more please

maybe make the next a little longer?but otherwise i lik=ve the story.

ladygrey1255ladygrey1255about 14 years ago
wonderful start

Please continue. I would like to know what happens. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
still waiting

Hey, just wanted to let you know that we'd still be thrilled to hear more on this...very well-written! Please continue when you get a chance if at all possible!!! =)

partygirl100456partygirl100456almost 13 years ago
please finish

This is a great story and could be one of the bests if finished.

ElvenTempestarii621ElvenTempestarii621over 12 years ago
Too rare

I really hope you finish it. It is far too rare with female werewolves, especially ones mating with humans. Also I really like how her mating insticnts are defined. It may seem exaggerated to most people, but I think it sounds very animalistic and werewolves are after all alot less confined than us. The only thing I don't like is that she sees her wolf as a different personality inside her, but that's so common that I've gotten used to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous