True Confessions Heard by a Priest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come now father, I want you to put that big cock of yours in my ass and fuck me until you can't do anything but cum, and father when you cum you can either do it in me or on me either way I don't care just fuck my ass now preacher boy."

"Oh I'll fuck your ass you little slut," I said, surprised by my own voice saying such lewd and impure things. I grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide and pushed the tip of my cock against her asshole and waited patiently until she pushed back against me before I thrust forward and buried the head and an inch inside her ass. "Oh Father that feels so good. Chris do you know that right now a priest has his hard, huge cock inside my asshole and he still has a ways to go before I'm feeling his balls on my ass cheeks. And during all of this I have my cock deep inside your little pussy that I love and I'm stroking your cock, while fingering your ass. Now the only thing missing is a few twists of my nipples and then for the good father here to bury his fingers in my fucked snatch and then to ram the full measure of his cock inside my ass."

I couldn't take any more teasing and neither could Chris, He pulled away from Terri, sliding my desk across the floor and as he made his intentions know I was a bit shocked. This was going to turn out more exciting than I had expected. He grabbed one of the chairs and sat down in it pulling Terri over his lap with her legs spread wide and as he thrust up into her pussy he began to stroke her shaft and then he leaned forward to bite and suck on her nipples. I watched as they teased one another's nipples and she reached between them to continue fingering his slit as I filled her ass with my cock.

That was too much and as I began to near climax again I could feel Chris' large cock rubbing against mine through the thin inner walls of Terri. It was a matter of minutes or maybe seconds depending on whose version of that story you hear but either way soon enough I began to cum and I let loose a few spurts inside Terri's ass before pulling out and shooting my load down the crack of her ass.

Chris grunted and joined me erupting at nearly the same time. I knew it by the moans and jerks he gave and as he came he stroked Terri's little cock faster and as she began to cum simultaneously from her cock and deep inside her filled pussy her squeals I was sure were being heard throughout the church.

Thanks for reading and please remember to vote and/or send feedback. MV

12