True Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
terri74
terri74
4 Followers

I knew now that there was no turning back. But I wouldn't have wanted to if I could. My husband stepped aside as Hank came to the bed. He kissed me, and I felt his body come along side of mine. I cold feel the hard pressure of his erection against my hips. He hugged me as we kissed and ran his hands over my entire body. I was his.

I lay back and spread my legs. I felt him move over me. I felt the end of his penis against my pussy lips. Then he began to penetrate. I could feel the pressure as he slowly moved up my vaginal canal. Slowly he entered me and slowly he moved in and out. My hands were on his tight butt feeling it rise and fall with a steadily increasing rhythm. I could feel his chest against my breasts.

As we were fucking, we kept kissing. It was incredible. A long kiss. A long fuck. All in one. I resumed my pattern of climaxing almost continuously. I could feel the juices from my pussy as they seemed to gush all over the bed. I could feel his cock as it moved in and out. At the end of each stroke he reached the end of my canal, and I could feel the head of his penis up against my cervix.

Hank began to move into me more and more quickly. I could tell he was nearing his climax. I wanted to do something to show him how much I appreciated the pleasure he was giving me. I reached my hand down from his but to his scrotum and gently touched his balls. Then I moved my fingers up and caressed his ass hole.

That seemed to do the trick. I could feel the pressure as he exploded into me. He came and came. It seemed as though his orgasm would last forever. I could feel his cum as it flowed up into my cervix. I hadn't given a thought to protection. Dimly through my haze a part of me wondered, am I pregnant? But, satisfied as I was -- drugged, almost, with the pleasure of the experience -- it didn't seem to matter.

Finally we lay there locked together, still and quiet. I kissed him. He kissed me. My husband is a wonderful lover, but Hank was equally good in a different way. There is something about the unfamiliarity, the excitement of discovering someone new. I certainly had never had more pleasure (or more orgasms) in a single night.

After a while, Hank pulled out of me slowly. I could feel that his penis was softer -- not fully erect. I bent down and took it in my mouth. I could taste his sperm mixed with my juices. I began to move my tongue around the head of his penis. Hank lay back and groaned with pleasure.

"Thank you, Hank," I said. "That was wonderful. Is there anything I can do for you? Something special?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing," he said.

So I did. Little by little I could see and feel his cock getting harder as I continued to lick and suck it. I was completely oblivious to anything except Hank and his cock, and I wanted to give him as much pleasure as he had given me.

At that moment I felt hands on my hips. Matt, whom I had momentarily forgotten, had come to the bed and lay next to me. He began rubbing my hips, my sides, and then reached up and caressed my breasts. I began to feel the stirrings of more arousal. Really! How much can one woman stand?

As I continued to work on Hank's penis, I could taste drops of pre-cum oozing out of it. I could tell he was very aroused. I moved up and whispered in his ear: "Do you want me to suck you some more, or do you want to fuck?" I couldn't believe my own wantonness.

He said in a soft voice: "I want to make love with you again. I love the way you feel. I love your body and how it feels when I'm inside you."

"Lie back and let me do it," I said. I raised myself up and kneeled with one knee on each side of his hips. I felt Matt behind me get up and leave the bed. As he did, I could feel his lips brush my shoulders with a gentle kiss.

I squatted down and with my hand placed the end of Hank's cock in my vagina. Then, very slowly, I lowered my body onto him, feeling his cock penetrate me like a searing spear. Like the slut I was fast becoming I felt myself on the verge of still another orgasm.

We stayed in that position for a while with very little movement. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me and it seemed to fill me as completely as I had ever been filled. It felt complete. I didn't want to move or for this moment ever to end.

Hank reached up and placed his hands on my shoulders. He began stroking them very tenderly. Still neither of us moved much. I never realized that shoulders were an erogenous zone, but maybe my entire body was one large g-spot.

Hank moved his hands down and began to lightly caress my breasts. After a while he bent his head up and took first the left nipple, then the right, in his mouth and sucked them softly. I moaned.

Suddenly a huge orgasm came crashing over me. We still weren't moving much, but I felt the walls of my vagina contract and release dozens of times. I flung my head back and moaned. Finally, after what seemed like hours, it ended, and exhausted I lowered my upper body on Hank's chest. We lay there, coupled, our arms around each other, cuddling, relaxing, enjoying each other.

I began feeling a pulsing in Hank's cock. Then, fractions of inches at a time, I felt it move up and back in my vagina. Slowly Hank began building the rhythm. I raised myself up a little to give him a better angle and found that this increased my ability to feel the delicious friction of his cock within my vagina.

What an incredible lover Hank is! He kept this beautiful motion, kept massaging my shoulders and breasts, and kept murmuring to me: "You're beautiful.", "I love making love with you.", "You feel so good.", "You're so beautiful."

Again, another climax for me. How many now? I didn't know or care. Ten thousand at least.

I reached down and felt the place where his cock joined my vagina. I found a place where I could put my fingers along the side of his cock as it entered me and could also brush against my inflamed clitoris. This action seemed to hasten his (and my) urgency. Hank began pumping into me with faster and harder strokes.

Oh, it felt good! I had never experienced anything like it. I was in heaven.

Finally, with a groan that was almost a shout, Hank began to climax. At the same time I began my umpteenth orgasm. We climaxed together, but this was unlike any orgasm I have ever experienced. It went on for what seemed like forever. It didn't end, either for him or for me. It was as if time stood still.

Hank must have shot a gallon of his sperm into my cunt. I could feel the slippery liquid the entire length of my channel and running down through my pubic hair along my thighs and down to where I knelt on the bed. Finally, he stopped spurting, I stopped cumming, and we collapsed together.

Minutes went by and there was nothing but the sound of our breathing, gradually lessening.

Finally, I said, "Wow!"

He said, "That was incredible for me." He kissed me.

We lay together some more. I was luxuriating in the feelings and letting myself really experience them. Suddenly it occurred to me: I'm in love. I haven't felt like this in years.

Yes, I was sure of it now. It was the feeling of first infatuation, that wonderful feeling I used to get when I had a crush on someone in high school or college, and I last felt for Matt. That, plus I felt totally, completely sexually satisfied. Afterglow, infatuation, love, all together. It doesn't get much better than this.

"I hate to say it," said Hank, "but I have to go soon."

Suddenly, I was overcome by another feeling I hadn't had in a long time: jealousy. Where and why did he have to go? Did he have a girl friend, a wife? I knew very little about him and was surprised to find I wanted to know more, and, more than that, wanted him for myself.

I was partially relieved by his next statement: "It's after midnight, and I have a 7:30 class in the morning."

We relaxed our embrace. He rolled out from under me, sat up on the bed, then stood up. In the dim light I admired his body, his tight well-defined chest, his hard buns, his muscled legs. His penis, limp now, but still enlarged, hung down in front of him, but it still looked beautiful to me.

As he got dressed, I looked over and noticed Matt, still sitting by the chair on the other side of the bedroom. As Hank began to collect his oils and place them in his bag, Matt got up, stood next to Hank, and said something in a low voice that I wasn't able to hear. The two of them walked together out of the bedroom, and then I heard the door to the hall open and close.

"Matt?" I said. There was no answer.

A moment or two later, I heard a key in the outside door and then the sound of it opening and Matt walking in. What had the two of them been doing in the hall?

Matt entered the bedroom. I had pulled the covers up over my naked body. It was hard to find a place to lie in the bed that wasn't wet from Hank's cum and/or mine.

I felt a flurry of conflicting emotions. Shame at my wantonness. Still a vestige of the love and attraction I had been feeling for Hank a few minutes ago. And here was my husband, the man I supposedly loved, the father of my children. How did I feel about him? It wasn't the same love I had been feeling for Hank, but I still loved him.

Was he angry with me? Was our marriage over? I felt fear. I didn't know what I wanted. A part of me had a vague fantasy of living with Hank forever; a part of me had the distant realization that I had a home and family that I had worked very hard to build and didn't want to give up. I was very confused.

"Hi," he said.

"Hi, yourself."

There was a long silence.

"I don't know what to say," I said.

"Then I'll say something," he said. "It was very intense and very beautiful watching the two of you. I've never seen anything nearly so arousing. I felt a bit uncomfortable, as though I was intruding on your privacy."

"After a while, I wasn't really aware that you were here," I said, "and I don't think Hank was either. I think we both really got carried away."

"I guess that was one of the risks in doing this. But how do you feel? You obviously enjoyed yourself."

"I guess I didn't expect it would be this good. You hear stories about women who have affairs, and it all seems a little sordid, but this wasn't. It was beautiful."

"It almost seemed as though you two were in love. That was some of what was so beautiful and so intense -- and so scary."

I realized that Matt had been standing uneasily in the doorway to the bedroom. He was still completely dressed. I began to feel sorry for him. What had it been like for him to see his wife making love with another man? Not once but twice. And with such obvious passion and emotion. "Please don't stand there," I said. "Come here. Sit on the bed."

He did. I sat up next to him and put my arms around him, the bedclothes still around me. For a while it was just me hugging him. Then he put his arms around me. I kissed him. His kiss was unresponsive at first. Finally he opened his mouth and I felt his tongue.

"I love you very much," he said. "Watching the two of you was very scary for me -- much more than I ever would have imagined. I realized how much I want you and was afraid I would lose you."

I held him tighter. "I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't know it was going to be like this. I never meant to hurt you."

"Don't forget that I agreed to this whole thing. And there were parts, as I've said, that were tremendously exciting and erotic. I'm still somewhat aroused."

"Poor boy," I said. "You watched Hank and me get our satisfaction, and you didn't get any. Would you like to make love with me."

"Do you want me to?" he asked.

"Yes, very much." I realized as I said it, that I really did. This was my husband. I loved him, but it was a different love than I had been feeling for Hank. Could it be possible that a woman could love more than one man? I had never thought so, but now I was beginning to doubt my previous convictions.

I lay back on the bed and threw the bedclothes aside. I must have looked awful: hair probably in disarray, sweat all over me, my pubic hair and skin damp with Hank's cum.

Suddenly Matt was all over me. His hands explored my body: breasts, hips, thighs, pussy. Urgently. Almost desperately.

I pulled his face to mine. "Slowly," I said. "There's no rush. Let's relax and enjoy each other."

I began unbuttoning his shirt. He lay back. He let me undress him. He lifted his hips as I undid his pants and worked them down over the large bulge. I began kissing his body. His chest. His nipples. His stomach. Finally his penis. It was hugely erect. In fact, it seemed much larger than I had ever seen it before.

I began to take his penis in my mouth. I began to lick it and move my tongue all around its head. I kissed it, then sucked it, then tongued it, and then repeated the whole process.

A moment later he pulled his penis away from me. "If you keep that up, I'll cum all over your face."

"That's OK," I said.

"No, I want to fuck you. But first, I want to do something else."

At this point he kissed me, perhaps a bit roughly. Then he moved his mouth down on my breasts and began sucking my nipples. I was aware, and I'm sure that he was also, that he was exactly where and doing exactly what Hank had been doing to me a few hours ago.

As he worked on my breasts, I could feel his hand go down to my hips and then around to my pubic mound. I knew that he was able to feel the cum that Hank had left there. Suddenly Matt began moving his head down my body, kissing and licking my stomach, and then below. Finally he got to my vagina. I knew he must be tasting my juices and Hank's, but that did not seem to slow his ardor. And as for me, I was becoming aroused again. I could feel more juices flowing from my cunt; my nipples were hardening again. This was the first time in my life that I had ever been intimate with two men in one night, and I was finding that I apparently liked it!

Matt pulled himself up onto me, and I could feel his cock entering my vagina. I expected to be sore, but to my surprise, I wasn't. Matt began thrusting deeply within me and I began responding. My arms were around his body and I kissed his chest. I began to suck on his nipples as he continued to fuck me deeply.

It wasn't long before he ejaculated within me. It was a powerful, strong, and short climax.

We lay together for a few minutes. "I love you," he said.

"I know," I said. "You really must. And I love you too."

"You don't want to run away with Hank?"

"It's tempting," I said. "It was great with him, but it's always been great with you. I'm very lucky that I could have you both."

"Do you want to make love with him again?" Matt asked.

"Maybe," I said, "but there are a lot of if''s. I don't know that he would want me again or that you would want me to or whether I should."

"I don't think there's any doubt he'd want to again. I think he's very taken with you. As for me, I'm not sure I want you to, but I want you to be happy. If you want to make love with Hank again, I certainly wouldn't stand in the way."

"You're wonderful," I said. "I'm really lucky to have you as a husband. Most men wouldn't dream of giving their wives such freedom. Whatever happens, I don't want to hurt you."

"Incidentally," I asked, "what were the two of you doing in the hall?"

"We talked a little," Matt said. There was a smile on his face. "I asked him if he was free for another 'massage' tomorrow night."

I felt a tingle between my legs. Oh my God! It was going to happen again. I was going to see Hank again. And make love with him. And it was all right with Matt. I felt a rush of excitement and arousal. I could barely say: "And what was his answer?"

"He said he'd be here at 7:30."

"Good," I said. "He gives good massages."

My husband smiled and then kissed me again. "Enjoy," he said. "I don't think, however, that I'm going to be there tomorrow night. The two of you should be alone together."

"OK," I said.

So Hank and I got together the next night, my last night in California. It was incredible, I'll write about it in detail at another time. Suffice it to say, that we both experienced pleasure even more intense than our first time. As we got to know each other better, and were more comfortable with each other, it got better and better. We tried new things, some things I had never imagined, some things that my husband and I had never done. I continued to have record numbers of orgasms, and he was not far behind.

Matt had gone to a bar and left us alone. After Hank and I had made love for several hours we fell asleep together and only woke up when Matt returned, a little tipsy from drinking alone for six or seven hours.

Matt and I went home the next day. We settled back into our old routines, although I've noticed that we make love a lot more often than we did before our trip. That's one apparent benefit. Another is that it turned out that I wasn't pregnant. Lucky! I'm not sure how I would have handled that or what I would have done. I'm glad I didn't have to deal with it.

If I ever have another affair, I'm going to have to do something about birth control.

I think about Hank from time to time. It was a wonderful experience, and I'm glad I had it, although sometimes I feel a little guilty. Not rational, I know, but I do. Matt and I almost never discuss what happened in California, but I know when we make love, he's thinking about Hank, and I do too, sometimes.

Then last week Matt dropped a bomb. It seems that one of the things he and Hank talked about in the hall that night (and never told me about) was the possibility that Hank might work for Matt's company as an intern during his summer vacation. Last week Hank called, asked if the offer was still open, and was told that it was. So he's going to be living in our town, working at my husband's company.

I'm not sure how I feel about this development. A part of me is very excited about seeing Hank again. To be very frank, I get extremely aroused at the thought of getting him into bed again.

At the same time, that first time was a "vacation" -- a one-time thing (OK, a two-time thing), or so I've been telling myself. I haven't been unfaithful to Matt before or since, and aside from daydreaming about Hank occasionally, haven't had the urge to. But now, suddenly, there is renewed possibility and I'm realizing that my tightly constrained emotions haven't really left me. I'm excited, aroused, even a bit in love again -- all these emotions that I've put the lid on for several months are suddenly bubbling up again.

What's going to happen? I don't know. I'm not sure what I want. I'm not sure what Matt wants. I'm not sure what Hank wants.

I wish I had less of a conscience. It would be nice to blithely sleep with whoever I want and not feel attachments or guilt. But I guess I'll never be capable of doing that.

So I sat down to write this story to try to connect with the emotions I felt in California when this all began and to try to sort out my options and my feelings. Has it helped? I'm not sure. I do know that I'm attracted to Hank. Let's not kid ourselves. If I have the opportunity, I'll go to bed with him and fuck him silly. But I also love Matt, although it's not the hot, burning emotion I feel for Hank. I'm a bit afraid that I'll risk losing Matt and my family.

So I'm not sure how this story is going to end. Stay tuned. I may have to write another installment when I know what happens next.

terri74
terri74
4 Followers
12