True Love Between The Races Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first 50 miles they talked constantly about thing such as their jobs and what they wanted in the future and about their night and morning of sex together. As they talked and she drove. The more she drove the more her blouse was opening and showing John more of her large breasts. They were so big they seemed to be pressing against the buttons and prying her blouse open. It was mostly the outline of her left breast and her nipples pushing against the blouse but enough to excite John continuously. Finally, he moved closer to her and rubbed her neck and let my hand roam down to cup her breast. She smiled over at me and said, "Now be careful John I'm driving!"

He took a chance and undid 2 more buttons so he could run his hand inside the blouse now and cup her firm left breast with his hand. John couldn't get his hand around the entire tit it was that big! But her nipple came alive against the palm of his hand and as she drove he played with her nipples. He worked and got both of her tits out of her blouse. He looked at them as they hung there for his pleasure. John said, "You are so beautiful Alexis. Your breasts are spectacular, how big are they?"

She smiled and aid, "They're to big, they're 38DDs! John please I feel funny driving like this, what if people see us?"

He smiled and told her she would have created accidents all along Rt. 95! "

She hit him on the arm hard. He laughed and bent in and kissed her neck. Licking it, he asked her: "Alexis, do you realize what you are doing to me baby?"

She smiled and said: "What? I'm driving. It's your fault, keep your hands to yourself."

She smiled and used her hands to cup both breasts and hold them up showing him how big they were. John just moaned and unzipped my shorts. He pulled out his hard cock and started to beat off. She said, "Are you trying to make me have an accident? Put that thing away."

John smiled and said: " I can't! It's too hard and hurts! Give me your right hand."

He took it off the steering wheel and placed it on my thick hard cock saying, "Feel how hard you have made me? I can't sit here like this seeing your sweet body and not touch you. And when I do, I get this hard Alexis. Maybe we should pull over in the next rest stop."

She squeezed his cock's shaft and then slowly stroked it up and down. She sighed when she felt how hard and swollen it was. She turned and told him and said: "God John your cock is hard. It feels like iron in my hand. But, you'll have to work on it yourself baby. I'm busy here."

John said: "Pull over at the next exit." She did and pulled into the rest area. When she had the car in park, John moved next to her and put my hand between her open legs. She reached for my cock. We worked on each other for about a ½ hour. He had my fingers down under her shorts and was slowly stroking her pussy gently with two fingers. She was beating him off making large amounts of pre-cum form in the pee hole of his cock every few seconds. She would tease him by removing the pre-cum with her finger and then licking her finger. She offered him some too. But John had enough juice from her wet open pussy to suck on.

So they switched and sucked on each other's fingers every once in awhile. She left her blouse open just like he had it so her tits were in full view for him. It was winter and as night began to fall around 5:30PM, it got very dark. Ion fact, it was dark enough for her to slide his shorts down to his knees. Alexis bent over and began to suck on his huge thick throbbing cock with her mouth. Her hand never stopped pumping up and down on the shaft. John moaned and moaned as she sucked his cock slowly for a long time.

When John was just about ready to shot his load, he told her and she told him, "Quick! Get into the back seat John."

He climbed over the back seat with his shorts down around his knees. She climbed over and dropped her shorts stepping out of one leg. She straddled his legs and slowly moved down on top of his hard thick cock. As they worked together they finally got the fat mushroom head into her pussy. He shoved and Alexis moaned and then smiled as she felt his cock moving deeper into her pussy. When she had him fully inside her body, she stopped moving and sat there kissing and holding him tight.

John slowly began fucking her. Alexis rocked back and forth on his big dick letting it rub inside her pussy. It was a slow easy fuck this time and they both held each other tight and rocked their hips and pumped their sex organs together against each other. About a half an hour later they were going wild fucking like animals as their lust and passion grew and grew. Alexis was grunting: "Oh John… Oh god… Oh god baby, fuck me! Oh god it's so good John. Your cock feels so good deep inside me baby. Oh God… Oh Goddddd John."

He was moaning and sucking her tits as he lifted her up again and again. She hit her head on the roof and then bent down holding him tight as she slammed her cunt into his cock hard and fast. John pumped and pumped into her like a machine needing to cum bad.

Alexis was moaning and biting his shoulders as she humped and humped his big cock. Then she threw her head back and arched her back as she rocked on his cock and started cumming and cumming. She reached her orgasm and he watched her body as it fuck him. Her face chanced from a strain to a smile to a look of satisfaction back to a strain as she went through her orgasm and then tried to hold on to it at the end.

When she was at her peak her hips were moving so fast that her cunt was flying up and down on his cock. John could feel her wetness on my body now and knew she had cum. He smiled as she began to slow down. When she was calm again she kissed and held him tight. She kissed his neck and whispered in his ear: "I sure can feel you now baby. Do you know how good your cock feels up inside my pussy?"

John smiled and told her: "Yes…Yes I think I do Alexis."

She smiled and slowly rocked on his cock as she looked him in the eye and said, "Are you going to cum? If you don't cum soon, we're going to be late. Cum in me John and I'll keep it in my pussy the rest of the way. I want to feel your warm sperm deep inside me. So cum now baby!"

John laughed so hard he started Alexis laughing and they both laughed and rocked their bodies against each other. Actually it made his cock harder feeling her stomach shake with my cock inside her pussy. He moaned and told her: "Keep laughing and I'll cum."

She stopped and then laughed again understanding what he had just said. But, they had to get going so she slid her warm tight pussy off of me and knelt on the floor in the back seat. She put John's wet slippery cum cock in her mouth and began to suck him and jerk him off. Within minutes of watching her head move up and down John's cock screamed for release! He felt her hand and mouth working hard on his long thick shaft. John knew he was going to cum. She knew it too and put as much of my cock in her mouth as she could and sucked hard. Her cheeks were caved in and her head moved faster and faster up and down his cock as her hands worked the rest of his cock shaft.

John arched his hips up off the back seat and held her head cumming harder and harder pumping his load into her mouth. He filled it and they both used a napkin from a fast food store to catch the rest running down her chin. John saw a few drops hit her tits and he decided to wait and lick them off.

Alexis popped his cock off her mouth and looked up at him with a mouth full of his cum. He saw it sitting on her tongue. She smiled a little and then swallowed it showing him that she took his entire big load. She wiped her chin and lips and sat up. She told John, "Now will you PLEASE put your shorts back on and let me drive? We have to get moving."

John pulled her to him and kissed her and held her for a few seconds. As she tried to pull away he said, "Wait I se a couple more drops of cum."

She looked down and saw three drops on her breasts. Before she knew it John had his mouth over her breasts and licked the drops and her breasts. She held his head and pulled it up. She kissed him deep and then said, "You can pay me back tonight John when we get back to the hotel. I expect the same service from your mouth and tongue my love."

John smiled and told her: "Gladly Alexis. I would eat you any time any place."

She told me: "I know baby! I'll hold you to that tonight. Now we have to get moving, you drive." She gave me the keys and we changed places.

John drove the rest of the 35 miles as she fixed herself up. When they got within a block of her mom's home. She stopped him and took the time to comb her hair and used one of those wet wipes to wash her face. Then she handed it to John. He did the same. She used it afterwards to wipe her own pussy removing the excess cum out of it.

Fresher, they both walked to the front door. Alexis's mom opened the door and John did a double take. She looked more like Alexis's sister than her mom. She stood about 5'8" with a smaller body but the same great set of tits. She had jet-black hair and light eyes and was almost as pretty as her daughter. Alexis's mom was very friendly and they talked about what he did and how they met and that sort of thing.

As they talked, Alexis's dad came into the room. He was a very black man and stood about 6'3" 250 with graying hair and brown eyes. He wasn't quiet as friendly as her mom but greeted John and shook my hand. He seemed to listen but didn't say much.

Dinner was very good and afterwards Alexis took her dad into the kitchen while Alexis's mom sat with John in the living room. John wasn't sure what she told her father but he seemed a little friendlier when the four of them were back together in the living room. It was around 11:30PM and they were getting ready to leave when it started raining really hard. They waited until 1 AM but it didn't stop. John said: "Well we have two rivers to cross so I guess we can make it back the hotel if we're lucky. So we better get going."

Alexis kissed them both and her mom kissed John on the cheek. Her dad shook his hand again and they ran to the car. Once in the car John drove to the freeway and headed to the hotel 2 hours away. Alexis sat close to him now and the big Buick gave her room to stretch out on the front seat. She laid her head on his shoulder and brought her legs up on the seat. She held his arm over her breasts and whispered: "Thank you."

John looked at her and asked: "For what Alexis?"

She said: "For coming with me and meeting my folks. My mom really likes you and my dad, well he likes you as much as he likes any white guy or any guy I should say that I date."

They both laughed and she kissed him on the cheek and neck. John told her that her mom looked more like her sister than her mom. She laughed and told me: "You will make her day when I tell her that."

She kissed his neck again and rubbed his shoulders as he drove. About half into Lauderdale the traffic stopped dead from a 6-car accident. The road was shut down completely. When John could, he pulled off of Rt.95 and pulled into a little town where they decide to get something to drink.

They both got drinks and headed back to the highway. As they started to get on the entranceway cars were line up back out on the main road. So John decided to spend the night in this town. As they drove around John saw 3 motels and then he saw a Fairfield Inn. Since he got points for staying there, he pulled into the parking lot. John ran into the lobby and checked them into the last room they had left.

As John pulled up to the room, he ran and opened the door for her. Alexis came running in behind him, but she was as wet as he was. Her blouse stuck to her body showing John the outline of her large full breasts and very hard cold nipples. He pulled her to him and said, "We better get you out of these wet clothes before you catch a cold."

Alexis looked down at her breasts and smiled at him saying, "You know John, I think this is going to be a really great night." She shivered with a chill that made her nipples even harder and longer.

He licked his lips as he looked at her huge dark tit and said, "You know I think it is! Now let's get these wet cloths off of you before you catch your death of a cold baby."

She just laughed at the worst line she had ever heard in her life. But she wanted her cloths off so John could love her again with his mouth and tongue first then his cock. It was going to be another long but so lovely night.

She looked down at her breasts and smiled a very evil smile at him. She stood there watching John unbutton her blouse. She shivered again from the cold wet blouse touching her body. As he unbuttoned it she began to pull it out of her wet shorts. John tried to get the last few buttons undone and finally gave up and pulled the blouse over Alexis's head. He put it on the chair and turned around to see her wiping her breasts off with a towel. He said, "Here baby let me do that for you."

She stood there nude from the waist up watching this white man dry her big tits. She liked her breasts rubbed and John loved to touch her. She shivered and John watched her breasts juggle. Seeing her beautiful breasts pointing out at him, he used his hands and cupped each one. They were still wet and cold. John took the towel and rubbed them harder trying to build some heat around them. She stood there smiling and asking him if he was having a good time. John smiled back and told her, "What? I'm doing what any good man would do for his woman. I'm just keeping you from getting a chest cold baby. I don't want your lovely breasts to get a cold baby. Not in these big boys you might die from a chest cold!"

She hit him again on the arm. John bent down and kissed each one breathing warm air over them and watching her discomfort. It made her nipples feel like rocks in his fingers. Her nipples were so dam hard, and long. They stuck out over an inch and made his mouth water. She told him, "Oh brother! I have head some bad lines before about my tits, but that one was the worst."

He said, "OK. I like touching them and now I'm going to suck them. Is that better?"

She said, "Well at lest it's honest. She held his head as his mouth covered her left nipple and she felt him star sucking on nit."

She smiled as John covered one of her nipples as his two hands held the big tit up for him. His cock was rock hard and he knew they had the entire night ahead of them. After a few minutes John moved his hands off her tits but not his mouth. As he sucked each nipple moving from one to the other, he lowered his hands and unsnapped her shorts. It took both of them to work and get the very wet tight shorts down over her ass and hips. When they finally did succeeded, they let them drop to the floor. As Alexis stepped out of them, she stood there before him nude. She decided not to wear any underwear today incase they got involved and didn't have much time.

She really did want John to eat and fuck her again. He took her into his arms and she pushed him immediately saying, "You're freezing! You need to get out of those clothes fast. I don't want your cock to get shrink completely and go soft on me. Now strip!"

He laughed and so did she. But he undressed in record time. He took her hand and they walked into the bathroom. Turning on the shower and let the water run letting it get very warm. John pulled her into the tub and held her there under the warm water to get both of them warm. As it cascaded over both of them, she said, "Oh John. Let's fill the tub and take a bath."

He said, "Let's shower and go to bed, I owe you something don't I?"

She smiled and in a little girl's voice said, "Wouldn't you like to take a bath with me Johnny and wash my cold body for me? You can get me all warm baby? I would like to wash you too John."

He moaned and she sounded like a little girl, but she sure didn't look like a little girl. Not with those great big tits and round ass and hips, Alexis looked more like a model for Playboy. She cuddled against him and John made love to her breasts as she played with his hardening cock. They held each other as the shower ran filling the tub.

When it was full they sat down in the warm water and she lay back against his chest. The water felt so good on her body. She shivered again as her body began to heat up. He held her breasts up out of the water watching her nipples grow from his thumb and index fingers pulling and squeezing them. She just rested against his chest watching his white hands cover and please her dark brown tits and long hard nipples! She was so ready for his tongue in her cunt but she was also enjoying his touch and the warmth of the tub. John said, "Turn around Alexis and straddle me with your legs."

She did and turned so she could sit on his lap with her legs around him. He held her and they kissed and tongued each other. John felt her big breasts pressing against him. Then he licked her neck as she bent backwards a little allowing him to lift a nipple to his mouth and suck it! He pushed both her breasts together and took both nipples into his mouth and sucked. She told him, "That feels so nice John. I love your mouth on my body! Suck them harder baby!"

As he did, she took his iron hard cock in her hands. She guided it to her hot wet cunt. As she placed it on the opening of her pussy hole, he pushed a little and the big cock head went in. He pushed again and entered her more as the warm water splashed around them. They started slowly fucking in the tub. As the water turned cooler, they finally stood and moved out of the tub. As they stood on the floor of the bathroom, John put his cock back inside her. She had one leg on the toilet. They were still fucking as they dried each other off the best they could. She wouldn't let him take his cock out of her pussy hole. They continued to fuck as he picked her up and she wrapped her legs and arms around him. He held her up with his hands under her ass. She kissed him and rotated her pussy on his hard shaft deep inside her body.

They moved to the counter at the sink and as he sat her down on top of it, they continued to fuck. She wouldn't let him go. He was buried deep inside her as they finally moved out of the bathroom and John carried her beautiful dark body back to the big king size bed. Alexis had her pussy pressed tight against John's body making sure he was fully inside her pussy. As she bounced up and down as he walked across the room she humped his cock deep inside her body. She said, "Oh John I'm so glad it decided to rain so hard. Now I want you to make love to me. Oh John, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me good baby! But first I want to feel you make love to me with that wonderful mouth of yours. Would you eat my pussy again before you drill my pussy?"

He said, "It would be my pleasure Alexis. I have wanted to make love to this beautiful dark body of yours since I saw you the first time. And I just knew you would like to be eaten."

With that he placed her on the bed and directed her pussy towards the bright light in the room. He told her, " I want to see what I'm eating." He smiled at her and she opened her body to him. John knelt next to her and told her, "Alexis have I told you just how beautiful a woman you are?"

She aid, "Yes John a few times but I always enjoy hearing you say it again."

"You're beautiful baby! I think you are the most lovely woman I have ever seen," John told her as he looked up and down her dark body.

She smiled at him and spread her legs wider saying, "Oh John eat my hot pussy, I want you to make me cum baby!"

. He was going to worship her body tonight and make her cum from his love making not his lust. At least at first it would be love. He knew sooner or later that she would bring out the lust in both of them. Then he would fuck her like he knew she really wanted.