True Love Between The Races Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

As John knelt in front of her opened legs he could see the wetness forming on the lips of her cunt lips. He bent his head and smiled up over her mound as he lowered his head between her legs. She sat up a little on her elbows watching his white face disappear into her pussy. Then she arched her back as she felt his mouth and tongue going to work to please her. He licked up and down her opened thighs as she held them opened as wide as she could allowing him total access to her cunt. He bent her legs at the knees and lifted them up and out as his mouth capped the entire slit between her legs. She sighed and then moaned as John was bring her to her first orgasm tonight. As his tongue went deep into her hole she moaned, "OH John love me baby! Love my pussy. Make me scream and them fuck me! OH YES! PLEASE!! OH YES JOHN! I'm CUMMING! OH GOD YOU"RE SO FUCKING GOOD BABY! EAT ME! EAT MY BLACK CUNT! EAT ME JOHN!!! OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

John just smiled to himself thinking, " Oh yea, cum for me baby! Cum on my mouth! Oh yea! She's going to fuck my cock off tonight!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers