True Love Between The Races Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John moaned as her full lips sucked on the finger. John moved her body around and straddle her as he kneel in from of her. His cock was pointing down at her face and she asks him: "What do you want me to do with this big hard cock baby?"

Again John moaned and told her: "Suck it baby. Suck my cock! I need to cum so bad. Suck it for me and help me cum Alexis. Suck my cock baby with those full lips. Mummmmm of fuck that's it baby. Yes! Like that! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yes!"

John moved around and said, "We can do that a little later. Right now I have to finish this job!"

As the towel moistened and softened her pussy's hair, he maintained the 69 position in front of her. Her hands wrap around his cock's thick shaft and begins to pump back and forth. As his cock grew to it's full length, the cock head got closer and closer to her waiting mouth. She put out her tongue and licked around the head until he couldn't stand it any longer. He push into her. The head disappears into her mouth as the sucking was tremendous. His cock felt like it was made of iron now. As her hands pump the shaft and her full lips cover the head of his cock he moved it around in her mouth. Her tongue felt like silk now as it licked around the head and part of the shaft. Harder and harder she suck on it as it grows in her mouth. Her other hand cupped his balls and rubbed them gently as she pumped the long shaft sticking in her face. As John began to pump into her mouth fucking it, she moaned and he moaned. He told her, "I can't hold back any long."

The pain and pleasure in his loins from the need and want to cum was so strong, he cried out and just couldn't hold back any longer! John yelled out warning her: OH fuck... I'm cumming baby. Suck It.. Suck it harder. OH god yes.. SUCK ME BABY. YES.. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

And, he began to shoot his load into her mouth and down her throat. The cum kept pumping as he keep pumping and she kept sucking. Now, he flood her mouth with his warm cum. There was so much cum, that she couldn't drink it fast enough. The cum ran out the corners of her mouth circling around the hard shaft as his cock pumped into her face and down her throat just like he had taught her. His balls hit her chin each time she deep throated him! The cum ran down over her chin and on to those full brown tits with their nipples hard as rocks. Her hand was pumping his shaft as fast as she could move it, while her mouth sucked so hard John was thinking she is pulling the cum out instead of me shooting it out. God it was so good, he fall backwards on to the bed. He collapse on to the bed and her mouth followed him as her hand held his cock deep in her mouth.. She finishes John off by taking all his cock down her throat until his cock hair touches her face. Her mouth had followed his cock and she never took her lips off of his dick.

As John fall back on the bed he upset the water and it wet the bed. As he lay in the warm wetness of the water, Alexis straddled him now and kept on sucking all of his cock in her mouth and down her throat. She suck and sucks until it got completely soft. God it is so good. Her mouth was like magic now and he could never hold back cumming when she sucked him like she had learned to do. For more than a few minutes she held his soft cock in her mouth. Then finally after a long time she popped it out of her mouth and moved up to kiss him. As she stuck her tongue into his mouth she let him taste his own cum..

They held each other for a long time. But now, it was time for him to finish his job and clean all the remaining hairs off her pussy. John moved them around again until he was back between her open legs moving the light around as he examined her pussy. The light was great and helped him see just how beautiful her shaved pussy was close up. Her slit was about the length of his index finger and because she was dark the pink inside looked almost red as he gently parted her pussy lips. He kiss each side once and pull them with my teeth. Then he lick straight up the center of that slit. The tip of his tongue slide into her opening and he begin to lick directly on the pink inside. Her hands moves to his head and she moaned out with pleasure as he lick deeper and deeper inside her pussy. Finally, John put his tongue directly into her cunt hole and began to fuck her with it. Licking around she began to rock against his face with her pelvis. He moved his tongue out of her hole and up to the top of her slit and under her clit hood. John inserted two fingers into her now and begin to finger her until he felt her body begin to rock with his touch. He said, "Woo baby. I have to finish shaving you first. Then I'll do you good. Like you just did me. OK? I'll eat you and make you cum when I'm finish. I'll eat you until you scream. I promise! I know how bad you want it and I will give you what you want what you need in a few minutes. But I want to finish shaving you first."

She moan, "Hurry John! Hurry!"

She let his head go. John had her wiggling and wanting more. It seemed like he always did that. No matter how much they fucked she always wanted more. He ran up each leg with his hands feeling for stubble and making her shiver. He saw her shake. Then he stroked the inside of each thigh until he got to the edge of her pussy. He lifted the towel and saw her juices covering the outside of the lips around her pussy. He loved it when she was this worked up. Her pussy was wet almost all of the time anyway, but her pussy almost dripped with wetness when she is this worked up.

John took the towel off of her completely and felt for hair over the edge of her pussy lips. He could see her clit throbbing! She was soft now. He caressed each of her very swollen pussy lips with his fingers. He could feel the warm, slippery wetness around the edges and he tasted her with his two fingers. Her musk was heavy now and it was driving him crazy now as he moved his mouth about 2 inches from her hole. He started to blow warm air all around her pussy. He toll her: "Now for your shave baby. Now I make your pussy look like it's 10 years old. And then I'm going to lick and suck it until I make you scream. Then we're going to fuck.. Fuck like we have never fucked before."

He just knelt there for a minute while he work a little bit of shaving cream in next to the edge of her cunt lips. He saved them slowly and gently taking off the little hair still there. His cock was already at attention and he knew he would need relief again very soon. He want to full that bald pussy with a load of his heavy cum. He wanted to see the white cum on her dark skin. God he was so worked up from all this.

As he begin to shave her pussy, his fingers again have to move and cover almost every square inch of Alexis's hot cunt. It is driving her crazy as he slowly move the shaver and his fingers all around and over her sex.. Every finger and both thumbs have been inside her pussy at one time or the other or helping to hold her open while he finish shaving her. She was worked up so bad. He knew, since he could hear her breathing faster and her breasts rising and falling quickly. And, her cunt was absolutely dripping with her wetness. John knew he only had a matter of a few seconds before Alexis was going to climax again. As he finished he had just put the things on the floor as he heard her whisper in a very deep panting type voice: "Fuck me baby. Fuck me now. Oh god John I need to fuck you now! NOW!"

He quickly clean the remaining shaving cream off her brown body and then used the towel to clean off the rest of her pussy. Again she pants out to him, "Now John! Fuck me now! Oh. . .Fuck.... Fuck me NOW! Oh shit don't keep me in this way.. Fuck me with that hard white cock. NOW! I need fucking now...Fuck me... FUCK MEEEE!!"

John moved up quickly and when have the head of his cock in his hand and ready to insert into her throbbing pussy hole. He inserted his cock all the way into her pussy with one hard push. She cries out and her legs flew up around his waist as her ass begins to pump and pump and pump up at him like a devil in heat. Her body pumped and pumped into him as he thrust down into her hot wet and bald pussy. Alexis moaned and cried out: "Fuck me John!! OH YES. OH god YES! YES... FUCK ME.. FUCK ME,,, FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! JOHNNNNNNN!!!!"

Alexis had an orgasm within seconds! As she lifted her lower body up off the bed she moaned and moaned and held him tightly against her body as he as his cock continues to ram into her again, again, and again. John slammed deep into her pussy and with each thrust she cried out with a rapture she had never known before.

As they continued to fuck a presence appeared in the shadows of her room. John didn't notice and Alexis who was facing that way didn't see it either. The presence stayed in the shadows not moving. It was watching, only watching the two of them fucking like animals in heat.

John wanted her body to climax for him again. He wanted her to achieve a brain blowing hard long earth shattering orgasm for him. But, as the cum building in his balls needs to come out and in seconds they both let their bodies take over and their bodies moved with an animal instinct and lust. It was happening and they moved together towards a join orgasm. Alexis hits hers first, and she screamed as she started to cum. Her ass lifts them both up off the bed and they seemed to be hanging there in mid air supported by her shoulders, neck head and feet. As her hips move her pelvis against him in that motion we all love as we fuck, his cock was buried deep in her body one second and then just the head the next. Her body moved again and he was buried balls deep again. He was seconds away from cumming again.

Then his cock was back all the way inside her and his balls were banging against her ass. He was fucking her as fast as a he could move now pumping into her again and again and again. Alexis was going wild and was really fucking John back with as much force as she could give him. Then the first shot of cum flew out of his cock and went deep inside her body. When she felt the warm fluid enter her womb, it made her move even faster as the heat of his juices gave her more need and lust!

They move like animals now as they finished their joint orgasm in unison. They both strain hard to keep the last pulse of orgasm going and their bodies lock tight against each other in mid air for a very long time. Finally they both collapse on the bed. As they lay there panting like two tired dogs, she felt her legs slowly slide down his body and fall on to the bed. He kissed her and stick his tongue into her mouth. She suck on it gently as they rocked gently together resting. They were both finished for now. But the week had just started..

The presence in the other room stood there watching and there was something bright and flashing in its hand. Alexis saw it first and whispered into John's ear, "There's someone in my room! He's watching us John! Oh God! There's someone standing in the doorway!"

John rolled over and stood up quickly. He moved towards the door to Alexis's bedroom and when he got to the doorway he heard the door to the front of her room close. He hurried to it and opened it and looked up and down the hallway. Standing there nude his cock swing back and forth he saw nothing, there was no one in the hallway. He closed the door and locked it with the security lock. When he came back into his room she Alexis was putting on her jeans. She said, "Who was it did you see?"

He said, "No there was no one there. Are you sure you saw something?"

She said, "Fuck yes! It looked like a man but I'm not sure. It had something sliver and shinny on his hand. I couldn't see what it was."

He said, :Well he's gone now. Come on come back to bed." He looked at her standing there with those tight jeans on and no top. He smiled and licked his lips. He said, "You look so beautiful Alexis. Beautiful!"

He took her hand and knelt in front of her. He slowly unzipped her jeans and slid them over her full hips and ass. As they slid down she smiled as he saw her bald pussy shinning at him. He said, "We have to put some lotion on your pussy so you don't get a razor rash."

She said smiling, "Oh I don't have enough of your cum. on me now you want lotion too."

He laughed and took the lotion he had and rubbed her. She sat on the edge of the bed and put her feet up on the mattress. She was spread wide open again. He smiled as he palmed her pussy and rubbed it gently and slowly with the lotion. Once he had it rubbed in he knelt on the floor and buried his mouth on her pussy again sucking out his own cum! She held his head and moaned, "John! OH God John! Oh yes baby! That's it suck me! Suck me good!"

He did just that. John ate her pussy for over 30 minutes giving her body shock after shock with hard orgasms. She had reached a point where she just couldn't stand it any longer and had to pull his head out from between her throbbing pussy.

When John finished with Alexis's cunt she was half way into a dream world. Her legs wouldn't hold her as she tried to stand. He took her hand and moved it to her pussy. When she felt it for the first time with no hair around it. He walked here to the full-length mirror and watched her, as she stood there no taking her eyes off of her bald pussy. She smiled as he used his fingers to spread the lips. She said, "God it looks so sexy without any hair." John said, "you look like a model in a Playboy." She smiled and said, "I wish. I'm not pretty John!"

He said, "What the hell are you talking about Alexis? You could easily appear in any magazine. Your are one beautiful woman."

He told her, "Your cunt looks so good I want to lick it all the time for you."

She said, "Oh God John I can't take any more of your magical tongue between my legs right now! And, that's something I didn't think I would ever say!" He just laughed and kissed her open pussy lips one time before standing up again.

She felt her pussy area again and smiled. She told him that feels really strange but nice baby. It' so smooth, like a baby's. He sat there on the edge of the bed just looking at her bald cunt and seeing her large swollen cunt lips wet from her juices. They shined up at him as the light hit them just right. He licked his lips whenever he would see her wetness. John pulled her to him and held her pressing his head against her stomach. He said, "Alexis I have really strong feelings for you. I know this started out as just a sexual affair but it has developed into more than that now. I want to ask you about this for quiet sometime. How do you feel about me?"

As Alexis was standing in front of him she sighed and held his head against her stomach. She said, "Oh John I don't know what I feel. I know I feel more for you than just a need for you to fuck me. My feelings are much strong than just a sexual need. I never wanted us to get this involved but it has happen baby! I want to be with you all the time. I know I'm married and that Lee has regained his ability to have sex with me. But, I don't want to give you up! I won't give you up. You have filled a need in me, which was more than just sex. It might have started out being just sex. But, now it's more a great deal more."

John pulled her up on to the bed and as he was lower her down on the bed he aid, "I know! I feel the same way. What once was just fuck sessions has turned out now to be.....to be love sessions. Alexis I think I am in love with you!"

He said it and looked at her to see a reaction. She smiled at him and said, "Oh John! Oh God I wanted you to say that to me for a long time! But, but now... now that you did it scares me so much."

He said, "I know but it's the truth baby! I really think I am falling deeper in love with you each time we are together."

She said, "I know John I know. What am I going to do? I can't leave Lee he's my husband but at the same time, I can't let you go lover."

John bent down and kissed her deeply but tenderly as someone who was in love. She wrapped her arms around him and held him to her breasts. He kissed and licked her nipples with a touch she hardly recognized. He wasn't just stimulating her body to fuck it. No, John was now making tender love to her.

He worked his way down her body slowly and gently making love to her. For the first time since they had been together they were making love not fucking for sex. She held his head with her hands and ran her fingers over his long hair as he licked and kissed her body moving further and further down over her stomach and her mound and finally to the top of her shaved slit. She sighed and moaned his name, "Oh John! Oh yes baby! Love me! Love my pussy make me cum! Make love to me John!"

In the shadows of her room the figured appeared again. Watching and listening to the two lovers caress and hold and tell each other they were in love. The figure was unseen by either of them as John continued to show Alexis how much he cared for her.

Bending his body further down her body, John started to lick the top of her slit and thighs. Alexis opened her legs wider for him. She moaned and said, "Oh yes John lick my pussy! Give me what I need! Make me cum! Oh yes Oh God yes John your mouth is like a drug to me Lick my pussy and make me scream!"

He moved over her beautiful brown body and began to lick around her smooth, soft, hot, wet and very ready to cum pussy slit. John looked up into his lover's eyes and say: "Now Alexis I'm going to show you how I make love. Now I'm going to eat you like I have never done before. I'm going to make love to your pussy this time Alexis."

She smiles down at him with that sexy smile he loved to see and Alexis saw the change in his face. John had a magical look in his eyes she had never seen but once or twice in the relationship. She told him, "Oh yes, baby. Eat my pussy. Love my pussy John! Make me yours! Make me cum. Make me screams! Eat Me. Love me baby! Lick me good baby. I love your tongue. And I love you!"

She said it and knew it to be true. John heard her and so did the figure in the other room who was watching and listening to everything the two lovers were saying.

John smiled and was thinking as he licked her pussy, "Waking up next to Alexis is any man's dream. She is beautiful, dark skin with a great sex drive and a body that keeps you hard just looking at it. But when you touch her, you can feel the heat coming off of her. She always felt to him that she had a temperature of 99 or something higher than the normal 98.6."

John's mind went back thinking about this relationship over the months they had been together. He said to himself, "And Alexis is always ready to give her lover every pleasure he could want! She was without a doubt the best lover he had ever had.

John came out from between her thighs for a minute to look at her body and see her breasts rise and fall. Her stomach was flat and smooth. But now that he had shaved her pussy, it shined up at him between her silky smooth brown and open legs. He couldn't help it his sex drive grew by the second every time he saw her or held her in hi arms. When he was between her open legs he could scream with delight. When he tasted her he would go wild eating her into multiple orgasms! He knew she love his mouth and tongue almost as much as she loved his cock buried deep inside her.

He knew that any type of sex with Alexis was fantastic. It could be oral or between her tits, or, oh God the best in her tight pussy with her hips thrusting up at me as we both cum was unbelievable. He couldn't get enough!

He felt her hands gently pushing his head back down between her thighs. He didn't resist her encouragement to lick her cunt again. John bent in and licked her pussy for a few minutes tongue fucking her hole and flicking over her hard throbbing clit! Alexis arched and began to cum! Her hips pumped and rocked on John's mouth as she cried out, "Oh yes John! Oh god I love that! Eat me suck me love me Johnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"