True Love Between The Races Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted up and she pulled his body over her completely now. As he looked down into her beautiful face he said, "Put me in Alexis. Put my love into your love baby!"

She guided his extremely hard cock to her pussy. As he slowly pushed into it she moaned and he said, "I love you Alexis. I think I have loved you all along."

She arched her back and lifted her hips and as up off the bed cumming from his words. As he began to pump into her now, she felt so wonderful. Her head fell back and her mouth opened as she climaxed around and on his cock buried as deep as he could get it! She locked her legs around his body and her arms around his neck and as she pumped her pussy on his cock giving all of her body to him. John was close to cumming already as he felt her pussy squeezing his shaft so hard he was having a hard time pumping into her hole. Again and again Alexis lifted both of them up off the bed as she climaxed on his hard cock. Again and again John held her lower body up with his hands under her beautiful round ass. She offered her breasts for his lips to suck and he did. She moaned almost continuously now as her head went further back and her body arched even more as she moaned out "OH GOD JOHN! OH GOD! YOU FEEL SO GOOD! OH FUCK YES! JOHN!! He kissed her and she thrust her tongue deep into his mouth as she locked his body to hers. She could feel his cock throbbing and throbbing as he began to empty his love cum into her extremely exquisite brown body. As she reached the peak of her orgasm, John was pumping more and more of his cum into her womb. As she moaned out she pulled her lips off of his and said, "Oh John! Oh John! Oh God! Love me John! Love me forever!"

And Alexis almost passed out from the sheer joy and pleasure of John making love to her. She held him tight as his cock began to soften and she relaxed her legs from around his body. He was panting like he had ran 20 miles. She looked him in the eye again and said, "I love you baby! I love you with all my heart!"

John kissed her softly and said, "I love you too Alexis. When you tell Lee I want to be with you. We'll face him together."

Just them Alexis saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She turned her head to the right and saw the shadowy figure emerge from the dark doorway. It was her husband Lee. She almost screamed as he walked towards them clapping his hands and saying, "Great job John! You almost got away with it!"

John had rolled off of Alexis and Lee saw his cock dripping with his wife's body fluids. He also saw the large amount of cum dripping out of Alexis's pussy! John started to get off the bed and stand when Lee raised the gun and pointed it at him. John stopped and said, "Lee think man! You don't want to do this!"

Lee said, "How the fuck do you know what I want to do? You have taken my woman and the bitch is in love with you. I heard her tell you she wants to leave me. What would you do?"

John said, "If you kill us you still won't have her. If you kill me you'll be in jail and still not have her. Think man! Think!"

Lee said, "Shut up."

Alexis said, "Lee you have my sister now. You don't want me or need me any more. You know it, and so do I."

Lee didn't say anything. He just watched the cum dripping off both of their bodies. He said, "I'm going crazy here! I see a white man with your cum all over his body and I see your pussy full of his cum. I can't take this any more Alexis. I won't let you have another man. I'll kill him first! Then I'll kill both of us!

As he started to cry tears ran down his face and he fired. John was slammed in his head with the bullet and was thrown against the wall. Alexis got covered with his blood and she screamed louder than she realized she could. Lee turned towards her and said, "I have taken care of all of your lovers now Alexis. I have taken care of all of the lovers now Alexis! I just came from Jake's house and before that I visited Rufus and before that your sister's house. Their all gone now baby! Now it's just you and me! No more lovers Alexis for either of us! Understand? OK! It's just you and me and that's all it will evern be from now on."

He moved towards her and she was scared. He said, " I want to make love to you now Alexis. Kiss me!"

She didn't move as Lee came closer and closer towards her. He sat on the bed and moved his lips to hers. As he kissed her his arm came uround her! he lifted it and fired again. Alexis was dead before she fell over on to the bed.

As the sirens came from three directions and Lee heard the police running up the stairs, he fired again. When the cops busted open the door they saw Alexis lying across his dead wife's body with a bullet in his head.

Alexis and her sister were dead. So was John and Lee. So before you think about having any affairs with or without your spouse's blessing think about this story. Then think just how bad your spouse would feel if they knew you were fucking around on them. Then think again and again and again! Or, this could ending could be your ending too!