True Love Between The Races Ch. 10

Story Info
The loving ending to this story.
13k words
3.86
34.1k
5

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

Alexis and John arrived in DC on late Monday morning. Their adjoining rooms were waiting for them. They first went to her room and unpacked making it look messed up so if anyone checked she looked like she was there, showered and had left. Then they went next door to John's room. Once the door shut, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. The sex has been great between them over the past months. But, this afternoon with the rain falling, no words could describe the lust and the need they both felt for each other. The first time would quick and hard to reduce their need. Then they would settle down and make slow love. They had until Thursday at noon to be together and they planned to spend every moment they could making love and having sex.

Since classes didn't start until Tuesday morning they planned to spend their entire afternoon and evening in bed making love and fucking. But first they went to early dinner. When it was over they took the elevator to his room. John closed the door and locked it. She melted into his arms and kissed him hard moaning. He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her dress. Alexis never wore panties or a bra when they were together. He told her, "I want to taste your pussy.

Lee didn't like to eat her much and didn't take the time to please her like her lover was about to do. Alexis has never had her pussy licked like John did it. And she still remembered the first time he licked her she had gone wild with the feeling he gave her. Plus he didn't stop after her first orgasm. He ate her cunt until she had to pull him out from between her dark athletic thighs. John loved her black cunt with its very pink insides. He always seem to think they looked like they could almost bleed they were so pink.

Now she couldn't wait for John to start licking her snatch. He had been teasing her and touching her all during dinner. She was burning up with desire. When they got to the room her pussy was so hot, wet and throbbing, she wanted top be fucked so badly, she could have fucked any man she saw. But she wanted John. She told him, "Oh God baby. My pussy is so ready for your magical tongue baby. Eat me John eat my pussy and make me cum!"

John smiled and remembered he had always gotten her off 3 or 4 times with his tongue and then she would fuck him like a wild woman. Then once they had fucked and climaxed, they would shower together and then begin the real love making which lasts for 3 or 4 hours sometimes longer. They would only stop for food and drink before finally collapse in each other's arms and sleep cuddled together.

Now as they lay together on the big bed touching and pleasing each other, John told her one of his fantasies. He would lay between her long dark legs with his head on her thigh stroking and touching and looking into her dark slit between her legs. Her dark hair covers her pussy and was so thick he couldn't really see her slit unless he spread it with his hands. John used his hands and fingers to play with her pussy. Alexis would open her legs wide so his fingers could smooth the hair and see her pink pussy slit. As his fingers begin to work on her pink insides John lick the top of her thighs and down the insides. She would shutter with excitement. He stroked up and down her warm cunt making it wet with her juices.

Finally, he said, " You know baby, it's so dark in there I really can't see your nice pussy as well as I would like to. And when I have you positioned so the light shines on your sweet wetness, it's still dark. I want to shave you. That's my fantasy! How about letting me shave your pussy?"

She told him, " No it itches to much baby as it grows back!"

He said, "I know how to stop that itch and will show you as I shave you. Come on let me clean that hair off of your pussy and I promise you'll cum better, feel better, and fuck me better. Our sex will feel much better without that hair."

She told him: "I don't know John. That's nasty."

He smiled and said, "It will be like heaven to me. If you don't like what I'm doing I'll stop. OK? Come let's go into the bathroom."

She said, "No! Do it here on the bed."

He have been rubbing her pussy all the while he had been talking to her. John held her pussy lips open and used his fingers moving them with a very nice slow in and out movement. He have also been kissing around her opening and licking her all around between her upper thighs where the bones in her legs meet.

Finally, as a award for at least letting him try and shave her, he stick his tongue deep into her cunt hole and ate and licked her until she held his head and climaxed. Her body lifted up in the air as her hips pump into his face and fingers. Her cum flowed into his eager open and waiting mouth. When she finished, she moans to him: "OH GOD.... Oh fuck baby that's so good. OK shave me. Do whatever you want to me, but keep on pleasing me with that fucking snake of a tongue."

He smiled and heard her say, " And please be careful, I don't want to be cut or have a razor rash."

John smiled and keep stroking her pussy feeling the coming off of it. She was so wet. He bend in and kiss her as he lick her lips with his tongue. Then he bend down and kiss her pussy and lick it the same way. She moaned loudly and said, "Oh John! Oh yes baby! Like that! Mumm there! Oh yes! Right there lick me! Oh shit! It feels so good.""

John continued to lick and suck her pussy. When he got her off he came out from between her silky thighs and said, "I'm going to need some warm water so I can shave your pussy if you want me to do it on the bed Alexis. I'll have you panting so much by the time I'm done, your knees won't hold you if you try to stand up."

She said, "I don't plan to stand for a long time John! I want you to make love to me all fucking night."

John went into the bathroom and got warm water with the temperature just right. He headed back in with a bowel of it and carried it to the bed. He got the other "instruments" and told her: "OK! Now just lay back and spread those beautiful thighs of yours real wide so I can kneel between them."

She said, "OK, but you better be careful when you shave my pussy and not cut me.

He told her: "When I get done Alexis, your pussy will look like a baby girl's pussy. Then I'm going to finger it and make you cum. Then eat it and make you cum again. And, then we'll fuck until we both screams."

But with her legs open like that he felt like fucking her and cumming right away. He said, "God look at you. Your body is spectacular sugar. You are the most beautiful black woman I have ever seen. Or any woman for that matter Alexis. You are spectacular!""

She laid back on the bed and. he reach for the battery operated electric clippers to start to shave her. He sat between her thighs and stroke them with my hands. He sat between her lovely legs and ask her, "I'm so hard Alexis. Don't you just want to fuck first? Oh God baby, I always wanted to shave you. But my cock is so hard. Can't we just fuck first?"

She said, "No! You wanted to do this so do it. Besides once you cum in me, I'll leak it all over the place. Do it now John! Shave my pussy first! Then we'll fuck."

She smiles and squeezes his cock beginning to jerk him off for a few minutes. Just the sight of her full tits and that hot dark pussy was enough to make him cum as he looked at her. He pushed her back on the bed and turned on the electric clippers to begin to gently trim her pussy hair. As his fingers stroke and rub her as he worked, the feeling from the vibrations of the clipper moving down and around so close to her hole, made her nipples hard. He smiled as he saw them grow hard.

Her cunt's hair was long in some places and he told her shaving it would reduce any odor that may be carried there. "Don't get me wrong Alexis', he said, "your natural musk turns me on when you let your juices flow and cum for me. But everyone knows the hair can carry odor. I have to be careful not to move to fast and hurt your."

His hands moved very slowly and softly around and in her pussy while the electric clippers hum and vibrate her pussy and clit and into her body as he trimmed. He could see her smile and close her eyes as the clipper got closer and closer to her clit and along the very edges of her slit.

He ask her: "Feels like that vibrator we used, doesn't it baby?"

She opens her eyes and smile at him. Working on her pussy, John was thinking, "Easy does it, easy does it."

He kept moving the clipper all around and very close to her cunt hole as he almost finished shaving it. His fingers have to hold her pussy in a bunch of different ways, each stimulate her differently. He saw her body arch a little with each change and her eyes closed as her mouth smiles more and more as he pleased her with each new touch. While he wanted to completely shaving her pussy, he was stimulating her more than he had planed to do. Her legs were wide open and the light from the window shone in. He could see just now nice the clipper has trimmed her hair. But, her pussy lips were open and a great deal of her pink insides was shining out at him from her wetness.

As he worked, her body begins to slowly move in little circles until John had to stop. She moans out to him: "Oh don't stop John! Mummmm baby. That feels so nice. OH please don't stop baby. Yes, move those clippers! There!! Oh yes, right there. Hold them there! Ahhhhhh! Yes!!! Mummm!!! That it!"

The humming and vibrations of the clippers were really getting to her. John, moaned out, "Mum! GOD it' so hard to concentrate. "

As he watched her pussy become cleaner and cleaner as the hair was removed, he saw her lower body arch up off the bed and begin to pump on his hands. John put the clippers down and use one of his hands to open her pussy and expose her hard long clit. He use his fingers on the other hand and begin to rub them over her clit fast. His fingers were flying back and forth over it as her hips pump against my hand. Her hips arch her lower body higher the air and she begins to pump and pump on his hand as she starts to climax. Then her hands grab and held his hands tightly against your pussy. Alexis cried out: "Yes, oh fuck yea baby. Oh god it feels so nice.. Oh John I need fucking NOW! Fuck me now John!"

Her orgasm sprays my hand and fingers with her cum. Her ejaculation was long and hard as she climaxed and climaxed hard and long.

After Alexis has calmed down enough for him He told her, "You wanted this now suffer until it's done. Then I'll fuck you!"

She moaned and then smiled. He continued. John examined his work and saw that he had trimmed off almost all of the longer hair surrounding that cumming dripping and very fragrant cunt. Now as he used the basin of water, he squeezed out the small towel, and moved it to her shaved pussy. Alexis sat up on her elbows watching what he was doing. He could see her hard nipples sticking out at him and he took one and put it between his thumb and index fingers as he started rubbing it. She told him: "Hey, watch what you are doing I don't want you to hurt me."

He smiled and bend down and kiss and lick her semi-bald pussy for a minute or two. As she lay back on the bed she took her hands and all of a sudden insert his cock head into her pussy. He held her hips and pulled her warm wonderful brown body towards him until it got to the edge of the bed. His cock moved further into her body as she arched and pushed down on it!

John held her legs up in the air, and opened them wide with his hands. He began to pump his hips back and forth taking long hard strokes with his cock. In and out of her pussy he moved slowly as he looked down at her face and saw her eyes closed and a big smile on her face and lips. Then he heard her begin to moan with each thrust of his hips. Pushing and pushing into her body John felt her cunt lips tighten around his shaft. He hear her moan and say: "Oh yes baby... Oh fuck yes. Fuck me. Oh yes baby fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. I'm almost there. Ahhhhhhh. Oh god it feels so good John! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!."

Now he placed her feet over my shoulders and I bend in pressing her knees against her breasts. They were raise over her head and stick her pussy up in the air for him. With him still deep in her womb, John ram down into her wonder dark body fucking her with every ounce of energy he have in his body. John wanted to fuck her good and make her always remember his cock and how they fucked each other. His tongue was almost as good as his cock. He smiled and said to himself, "When she's old and sitting in her rocker chair thinking about all the things in her life, she'll still get wet when she thinks of me and what I'm doing to her."

John had already given her 3 climaxes with his tongue and fingers. He licked her pussy until she screamed and finally pulled his face off of her cunt yelling: "Oh god fuck me. I need fucking so baby. Oh fuck baby stick that hard long white cock into my pussy and fuck me like you never fucked anyone. Oh hurry put your cock in my pussy."

As he pushed his cock all the way into her pussy now, he pumped into her with a fury of his lust for a very long time and then stop. He just keep his cock buried fully inside her holding it still. John don't move and he saw her open her eyes and cry out: "FUCK ME. DON"T STOP. OH GOD FUCK ME BABY." PLEASE. OH PLEASE PUMP THAT COCK INTO ME."

And then, all of a sudden, he saw her arch her hips high up in the air as her nice round ass came off the bed and she cried out in passion, "Oh Yes! I'm cumming! FUCK ME JOHN! FUCK ME!"

As she starts to climax now she began to hump his cock like a machine. And as she did, John started to pump it again, harder this time with a lust that was building higher with each second they fucked. She screams out and climax as he began to shoot hot cum into that nice tight wet pussy hole between her thighs.

John shot and shot and shot his cum into her as he ram into her body with his hard white cock. His balls slapped her ass again and again and again as her legs wrap around his neck and hung over his shoulders. She kept lifting her pussy up with that wonderful hard ass and John kept thrusting down into her.

He emptied his nuts filling her full of his white sperm. Then finally, they finish and he fell on top of her dead tired. His cock was still inside her pussy as she rolled them both over and lay on top of him. She wiggle that ass around in small circles as he squeezed her ass tight with both hands. Her pussy was still locked on his cock keeping the blood in the hard shaft from draining and his hard-on from deflating. She held his cock deep inside her body feeling it's hardness, heat and fullness. They stayed like that for a very long time before she finally release her legs. Alexis raises up and her tits hang in front of my face. She sways them back and forth hitting him in the mouth. John heard her say: "Suck them baby. Suck my nipples. Squeeze then and make them long."

John used his hands and mouth to make those dark nipples long and hard. He roll them over and now with her on her back again, he move to her wet cum covered cunt. She moved to his hard cum covered cock and let it between them as it lay on her stomach. He looked down at her and say: "You want me to fuck those tits? Let me fuck those nice full breasts. I want to tit fuck you. You were made for tit fucking."

She smiled when she saw his slick cock sliding up between her fat tits. As the head of his cock reached her face, she licked out with her tongue and touch the head. She smiles at him as she held her hands on his hands and push her breasts together tight as John pushed up and back with his cock between them. As he pumped it between her breasts, he could feel that tingling sensation beginning again in my balls and my cock head was becoming very sensitive. He looked down at her and saw her eyes watching his cock grow longer and harder again. He pumped and pumped until the head of his cock had grown long enough to touch her very full red lips.

Alexis circled his cock head with those lips and began to suck the head as her tits held his cock straight towards it. The skin on his cock was stretched tight and as she sucks, John could feel the cum building in his balls again. he moaned and grunted as his cock began to shoot cum out the hole in the head. It began to fly out and into her open and waiting mouth. She held his cock now and it pumped his hot cum in her mouth and on to her face.

They both moaned from their lust and want for each other. Their desire was bring him to a climax and he was cumming on body and face. He reach around and feel her cunt wet and pulsating. John placed 2 fingers all the way up into the hole. He knew she was close to climaxing herself. She always got hot from watching his white cock grow hard and long as she sucks on it or jerks him off with her hands.

John moved down her body and begin to lick around and then directly in her pussy. Her hands guide his face too exactly where she want his mouth to go. John sucked and tasted the cum from both of us. He lick her into such a passion her body fucked his face as she began to go higher and higher with each lick. But, when he pulled her pussy lips wide open and locate that hard tingling clit sticking out at him, she screamed. John started to hum on it and Alexis went wild as her body climaxes hard and long. John moved up her body and she wiped the wetness off of his face with her tits. Then she pulled him up and stick her tongue deep into my mouth as they lay together resting until their next sex session.

John was thinking, "God, Alexis was a wonderful partner and her body loved fucking his body. She loved his cock as much as she loved having her pussy eaten."

As they laid together holding and stroking each other Alexis realized that this relationship was not going to be just a pure sexual one. She then knew there was more to their love making than sex. She had fucked other men, and this was different. She knew John really liked her and wanted to be with her all the time. This was becoming a much more serious relationship than she had planned. She was wondering if she loved him and if he loved her.

When Alexis has recovered enough from her orgasm, John went back to work trimming her pussy. He had trimmed off all of the longer hair surrounding that sweet and fragrant cunt of hers with the clipper. Now he went back over to the basin and squeezed out the small towel. Bringing it over to the bed, he wiped the excess shaving cream off from between her legs as she half sat up now to watch him. John could see the hardness of her nipples as they stuck out. He have no choice, he have to take a nipple and put it in his mouth to suck on it. Then he began to rub the other one. She yelled at him: "Hey, watch what you are doing I don't want you to hurt or cut me down there. Pay attention John. Finish me off."

He smiled and bend down and kiss and lick her tit making her nipple even longer. Then after a few minutes he kissed her before moving back between her legs to finish shaving her pussy. He moved the lamp on to the bed and between her thighs so he could see what he was doing better. He moved it in towards her pussy so they both could see what her cunt looked like without any hair. The light shined on her dark wet skin and John saw a little pink shining out at him from the center of her slit. He touch her directly in the center of her snatch with my finger and slowly slide it all the way in.

She moans as she feels it enter her. He pulled it out all wet. She watched him put it in his mouth and suck her juices off of it. He then place the towel on her pussy and wiped her off with the warm soft towel. She told him how nice and warm it felt down there between her thighs. John put his hand on it and rub slowly. He used it on the stubble to soften it before shaving it. This was the trickiest part. When he pull it up and off her sweet cunt, he couldn't resist kissing each of her swollen lips before applying another warm towel back on it. She watches him while we wait for the towel to work. She see how hard his cock was and starts to play with it. There was a pre-cum drop in the hole in the cock head and she took her finger and removes it. As sexy as she could be she smiles and put her finger in her mouth licking off the pre-cum.

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers