All Comments on 'True Love Lost'

by luvkitten

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unique Story Line

Even though there were some grammatical/typo issues, I feel that this is a unique story line which deals with a difficult issue not often discussed in erotica. In my opinion, you could have developed the inner emotions of both men in more depth and made it an even better tale. But, a good effort.

logodaedeluslogodaedelusover 15 years ago
Intriguing

Just stumbled on this series and quite love it in a very unexpected way. It's quite minimalistic but lovely in its simplicity. The story line is what it is and I can't help but compliment you for it. Keep up the good work!

pixir32178pixir32178over 15 years ago
makes me cry

ok so I'm a bit of a sap and your stories make me cry but I do love them and hope they continue even without Francis.

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
was so sad

i loved this story..happened by this series through reading something else...i actually cried at the end of this...i really hope you continue to let us readers know how silas turned out and if he was able to find happiness again and how it turned out with josh...i'm hoping you continue even with francis gone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
SOOO FUCKING HUMILIATED & NON HUMAN

THE TITLE SHULD BE ((THE SLAVE PET)) NOT (TRUE LOVE)U MADE SUCH A FOOL WHEN I BELIEVED IT U FUCKING MURDERED THE LOVE AND THEN U CRY U MADE ME HATE GAYS & BI'S FUCK OFF UR FUCKING STORY . newstart

luvkittenluvkittenover 14 years agoAuthor
Loving that last comment

Thanks to the person who left it....I like the variety of responses.

I think that perhaps they should remember that this is a complete work of fiction and they shouldn't base their opinions on anyone on this story.

I think its a story about true love but I understand anyone who doesn't see it like that.

There will be another chapter soon that will go before this one.

PS_LopezPS_Lopezover 14 years ago
Exquisite!

I wish I could write relationships as intricate and complicated as the one in this series of stories of yours. Both characters were distinct, genuine, and well-portrayed.

metajinxmetajinxabout 13 years ago

The end made me cry :( So sad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

What a beautiful and heartbreaking story. It is told really well. I wish you'd labeled them with numbers b/c I did end up reading them out of order, but I enjoyed it none the less. I wish Silas had not been so selfish as to stop taking the drugs. He loved Silas so much I am surprised he did stop them. i like that you left the question of whether he OD'd on purpose or accidentally up to us. I'm pretty sure he planned it but I can't be 100% sure. Great stuff. Im hoping I'll find you wrote more.

canndcanndover 10 years ago

I read this series before but had forgotten it. I know I read it, remembering it only vaguely and saw I'd rated it. I really love this series. It's layered with human emotion and the complexity of this relationship the two boys have. moreso, it makes you pick out the proof of the love they hold for one another. The fact that Silas stays with him and comes back to him and cares for him when he's ill. The fact that Francis claims he wants to hae sex with him despite the HIV, but I still am unsure about that. He even used protection with oral sex. I think he wanted Silas to agree to risk getting sick as the ultimate proof of love for him. But, I think that b/c Silas was strong enough to say that despite his being his submissive and doing everything Francis asked aside from having unprotected sex with him, that he had to find another way to prove to himself that Silas did love him. And in the end getting him to give himself to Josh was a show of that love. The fact that he arranged for Josh to temporarily fulfill Silas' needs as a submissive showed love too.

The ending was really bitter sweet b/c throughout the series, Silas thinks about his reasons for doing things Francis asks of him and what does it mean and how does he feel about Francis. Francis is a character you love and hate. How could he want to 'take a chance' with sex, yet part of me thought he might have been looking for some declaration of love from Silas in the form of doing that. Why else use protection with oral if not? It was sweet gave Francis the gift of admitting to him that he did love him. It was what Francis needed to let go. The story took these characters and made you feel different things for them.

I also saw Silas go from a weak and impressionable shy kid, to a man who understood himself a bit better and who realized that his choices to be with Francis, even when he questioned why he was doing what he was for him, really was a sign of love for him. He also realized that the lifestyle fit him. I really felt Silas' pain and sense of being a boat adrift with no where to dock and yet in death, you saw Francis had anticipated this and asked Josh to help Sillas. I hope that if silas continues in this lifestyle that he chooses a dom who can care for him and love him and know what it means to truly be a dom. There was a depth to this story that I really liked. The whole series was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a hard one to take

admittedly dom/sub is not my thing so really don't get the need each need for sexual satisfaction. there's love here, its complicated, not always fulfilling or demonstrative. while there's sexual satisfaction, im not sure about the love being equal with these two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Francis gave Salas HIV?

I'd say he didn't love him too much if he did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous