True Love Waits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flipped her over staring down at her perfect ass. She looked back at me uncertain of what I was thinking, but I soon answered her questioning eyes by spreading her ass cheeks. If this had to be the last time, I wanted to make sure to enjoy every bit of her. I moved down and my tongue circled her rose bud. It was naturally pink, and I fucked her cunt from behind while my tongue explored her anus. I could feel her ass cheeks pressing against the sides of my mouth as she squirmed under my attention.

I stood and stroked my cock for a moment, and she tried to turn over. I stopped her, and pushed a finger into her ass. She cried out in pleasure as I pushed a cunt soaked finger in to the knuckle. I pulled out and she pushed her ass back toward my fist as I pushed my finger back in. I moved my hand aside and held my dick to her hole. She looked back at me, and our eyes met as I pushed in. She winced and grabbed a fist full of bedsheets as I pushed all the way in. I held it there for a moment, my hands holding her hips against me. I could feel her muscles constricting, squeezing my cock. Her ass was so much warmer than even her mouth had been. I began to pump in and out of her and she moaned out, moving to meet my thrusts. I couldn't believe how great she felt.

The anger inside me grew as I realized this treat, this goddess was barred from my life forever after this. I pumped harder and she buried her face in a pillow as she screamed out in ecstasy. I slapped her ass and squeezed her cheeks, pulling them apart to see the intersection of her spicy asshole and my cock. I loved the hell out of her, and I was giving her everything I had in me. I fucked her for a while until she went rigid. She had been rubbing her dripping cunt, and was cumming hard. I kept pumping a few times and she finally pulled herself off of my cock, quickly turning to take it in her mouth.

The passion between us hadn't waned despite her orgasm, and she bobbed her head back and forth along my shaft, cleaning it, and licking the whole thing. I grabbed her hands, our fingers locking together, and my head rolled back. I closed my eyes tight, I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"I'm so fucking close!"

"I want to see it!" she began stroking my cock, licking the head occasionally.

I could feel my balls rise into me and I stiffened up. I shot a rope of cum across her face, but she didn't budge. She kept stroking, milking me for more and more cum. Her face was completely covered by the time I was finished. I looked down at her. There was no humiliation in that act at all. She looked at me proudly, knowing that it was her and her alone that made me cum that hard. I leaned down and kissed her cum stained lips. I pulled her up with me, never breaking our kiss.

I didn't want there to be words, I didn't want anything but this moment. We held each other, standing naked by her bed. Despite the knowledge I could never have this again, I had to say farewell to the moment, and let it go. I backed away from her, holding her gaze.

"If they somehow find out we had sex, just say I raped you. Otherwise, just say I came to wish you luck, and I wouldn't leave until you opened the door for me. I'm leaving. You'll never have to feel tempted by me, you'll never have to worry about running into me. I want you to just be happy."

She didn't say anything as I grabbed my clothes and got dressed. It was 5 am, now. I had to leave before anybody knew I was still there. When I had dressed, I stopped at her door to look back. She had followed me to the living room, but stood staring after me with her phone in her hand. Silence was still the only thing she wore.

"I love you. I know you feel the same, but I know everybody can't win all the time. Good luck, Amber."

I walked through the door and got into my car. I sat for a second after I started it to let the engine warm up. I grabbed a cigarette from the console and lit it before putting the car in drive and pulling out of the parking lot. My head was spinning. I didn't want to give up. I hadn't given up. I'd fought and won only to lose my footing in the end. I tried to imagine a life without her. I tried to imagine finding and marrying somebody else. An alkaline taste formed on the back of my tongue. I kept thinking and driving and before long I realized I still hadn't left her neighborhood. I snapped to and began the drive home.

The drive that had taken under an hour before turned into a three hour return. I'd reserved a flight for later that morning. With the help of a few friends, I could sell my car and everything in my apartment from New York. I just wanted to put space between us. I didn't want to do anything stupid like barge in on her wedding, causing embarrassment and more shame for her, and I couldn't trust myself if I stayed.

When I finally pulled in, I barely noticed anything around me. I walked down the sidewalk, finishing another cigarette, before I finally turned toward my building block and headed for my own door.

"Hey"

I was staring at my feet as I walked, but the voice made me jerk my head up. Amber sat on a suitcase in front of my door.

"I didn't think you'd ever get here."

"What are you doing here? What about Greg? What about your mother?"

"I called my mom and told her how I felt. I told her I was tired of her dictating how my life should be lead, and I how the only person who ever shamed me was her. As for Greg, I called him and told him I wasn't being honest with myself by marrying him, and that I was planning on running away with my true love. He got mad and started some rant about how 'it was a choice' and how 'no woman could love you the way I do'. I just let him believe I 'turned lez'. As for what I'm doing here..." she looked down at her suitcase ,"I figured the best place to perfect my french is with the natives." her smile sent a jolt through me, and all the tension that had been building seemed to melt away.

"So you want to live in France?"

"I was thinking French Canada, but France is nice. We'll need the paperwork."

"Yeah, I already got one ticket to New York, I have a friend in Jackson Heights that can help with travel documents, then we can start our life together."

She ran to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. This was the start of a bright future.

12