All Comments on 'True Meaning Of Sacrifice Ch. 04'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
wetapapwetapapabout 18 years ago
i liked it,

not bad for a new addition to your growing list of stories. keep up the good work. a fan always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Twist nearly redeems the story overall

S-Des,

I'll give you credit, you managed to put together an ending that had a lot more emotion than Chapters 2 and 3. And you turned the husband Mike into someone who is almost sympathetic. He's still a bit too much of a cipher in that we never really get a chance to know much about him. Most of this chapter is told by a very impartial observer who doesn't get to see a lot of the action directly, so the story comes across as a bit emotionally cold.

You also didn't just put Michelle and Mike back together, but left open the possibility of the relationship being repaired, which makes a lot more sense than many of the endings found on Literotica, and actually I think it comes across as a bit more touching because at the end you are able to finally give us a glimpse into Mike's mind and see how he feels about the whole episode.

I still don't like this kind of blackmail story in some ways, simply because I know just how draconian the sexual harassment laws are in the US. I once got hauled in front of HR and given a dressing down for simply asking a female coworker out just outside the office (neither of us was working at the time.) I'm heard of others hauled in merely for telling dirty jokes. You have created Michelle as a manager, which means that she'd be getting 1-2 classes a year on sexual harassment laws and the duties of a manager. I just can't imagine her not going to the boss and reporting Ryan's actions as soon as they began. she doesn't need proof, just the accusation would have resulted in Ryan getting hauled into the office and talked to, and then watched from then on, any attempt by him to get back at her for the report is grounds for a lawsuit by her against the company, so she'd have been safe. Although you kind of got around that with the threat of physical violence from Tony, but that didn't really ring true. Against, a quick call to the cops and Tony gets a visit to the station for an interview and warning, and then if he does something he'd probably be suspect #1, you didn't make him seem that stupid. He was definitly vicious, but not really stupid.

That would actually be my only complaint about this chapter, which goes back to Chapter 1. In order to get the story to follow the plotline you created you had do dumb down your characters a lot and it does detract from the story. Its just hard to like characters who do things that are so mindlessly stupid you wish you could be there to beat sense into them with a 4X12 because the standard 2x4 wouldn't work on their dense skulls.

The writing overall shows promise, and I look forward to your next tale.

Mr. Long Reviewer

CarlM69CarlM69about 18 years ago
Ha!

Nicely done. I hope that the naysayers who ran you into the wall at the end of Chap 3 didn't bother to read this one, therefore depriving themselves of an enjoyable story. I have found that a writer doesn't suddenly go from great to terrible the way those guys thought you did. I look forward to reading you more often.

apilgramapilgramabout 18 years ago
You did a good job....

you got it all together and had a great story line and followed it thru to the end. I can see that both "victims" will have post tramatic stress syndrone....I can even feel it myself for them. Good writing!!!

DukeOfChirk02DukeOfChirk02about 18 years ago
smile

I LOVE a good revenge ending!!!

Kathleenm22Kathleenm22about 18 years ago
True meaning a great story

I loved it! it made me angry, sad, happy, excited, torn and concerned for Mikki and Mike and their friends, I was captured by the characters and felt their pain their plans and the adventure they were all caught up in. An excelent story and so much fun to read. I was sorry it ended! Great job. NOw hurry up and write another.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
nice

Good ending I liked the suprise... thought Mike did them in up until the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
As a "nay sayer"......

Plausibility was still lacking at the end, as well as throughout every chapter. Sure, Mike got revenge, and everyone seems to be elated about that, but there is still the matter of Keith, for whom Michelle seemed to have a special place in her heart at the end even though he was one of those who used her (but, of course, he did it nicely, and that made it okay). If he was so nice why did he go through with it ... because she liked it? Well, then we have a case for adultry and betrayal, don't we?

You worked hard and all I have to say is this: "Nice try, and better luck next time." Remember, just because some of your "fans" liked it doesn't make it plausible or even good. Let's face it, most of the stories on Literotica are more or less bullshit anyhow, and at the very least they are exercises in futility, so why should any of us care or take the writers seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fuck the nay sayer

so it has a few baubles ...it was still a great revenge story ,,,and some what unusual ...it had a twist ...keep it up

Angel LoveAngel Loveabout 18 years ago
Clapping....

I know how hard you worked on this story Des...and how frustrated you were by it all too. Keep up the good work hon. Your work gets better and better all the time. I do so enjoy editing your stories......hugggles....angel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
If I may be allowed to quote

a previous reviewer:

"You have created Michelle as a manager, which means that she'd be getting 1-2 classes a year on sexual harassment laws and the duties of a manager. I just can't imagine her not going to the boss and reporting Ryan's actions as soon as they began. she doesn't need proof, just the accusation would have resulted in Ryan getting hauled into the office and talked to, and then watched from then on, any attempt by him to get back at her for the report is grounds for a lawsuit by her against the company, so she'd have been safe. Although you kind of got around that with the threat of physical violence from Tony, but that didn't really ring true. Against, a quick call to the cops and Tony gets a visit to the station for an interview and warning, and then if he does something he'd probably be suspect #1, you didn't make him seem that stupid. He was definitly vicious, but not really stupid."

The story, if FOCUSED on STUPIDITY, would work nicely. That is, HOW STUPID a person like Michelle is.

If it was intended to be a little PERRY MASON show, I guess it works, too, that's why the "fans" are fanning so nicely, DESPITE the "critics" MUCH MORE SENSICAL and constructive criticisms.

But I think the best angle (which permits both wife and husband to be equally stupid, though she more calculating and devious than he, who, despite his fake martial arts stuff, comes off as some doofus of a husand, or perhaps it is his martial arts things that make him goofy?) --- the best angle is:

she SECRETLY wanted to cheat; this view is not only SUPPORTED by the QUOTE above (in terms of logic and sound reasoning) but it is also supported by Michelle's own interactions with STACY,,, about men being hungs and all that (Michelle to Stacy),,, this is from a person with supervisory power within a major business,,,

,,, but a woman the AUTHOR wanted us to believe was so scared for her beloved husband's (who's slightly incapacitated at that time?) life, she would rather report to a few sodomizing activities and HOPED that such rendevouz would get those guys to STOP going through with their threats to blackmail and hurt Mike and her family, especially after they have a few (more) sessions of taping, rape, and assults,,,

Again, if the story was taken as a wife's dark fantasies going awry (yes, that's what exactly happened, though the author wanted to say OTHERWISE!), then it worked well; as a little PERRY MASON crime drama (minus the courtroom props, of course), then it worked only minimally.

But if it was supposed to be as it was intended: a smart, hard working, decnet wife getting unwittingly in the cross hair of a gang of sleeze balls and a martial arts expert husband working up his physique, to come to the defend of such a innocent wife being abused, because she's thinking she's making some major sacrifices (to safe her husband's life, etc.), THEN it's a big little flop of a story, even if S-Des's fans are raving like silly romantic girls who've just been saved by self-imagined knight in shining armors,,,

The time investment on the author's part, however, must be commanded.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Good talent to get this to a palatable end

I liked the way you ended it. It shows a lot of imagination and talent.

Now the main point you made to me was, why do people get so up tight about Mikki being so dumb? You are 100% correct that without her acting the way she did there wouldn’t have been a story.

I liked the way you ended it. It shows a lot of imagination and talent.

I will let you know my take on all of this by e-mail

Damn you are talented and you and that buddy of yours Joesephus are two great young Authors.

Keep going T.

With Great respect

Peggytwitty

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayabout 18 years ago
Gawd....

i do love this story and although i came in on the last part of the writing it was hell to "wait" till each chapter was released to read but SOOOOOOOOO worth the wait. The story was well written ALL thru it and story lines strong and well thought out. From what i read in your fans and friends comments you hit a wall a while back...so glad you made it past that, you know this is fantasy and suppose to be enjoyable to read and since i like writing a bit myself although i'd never compare to anything as well written as this...so therefore it should be enjoyable for the writer as well. i do hope you've found that happiness cause you've done a wonderful job and i do look forward to reading more from you on future stories. Thanks for allowing us to read you. respectfully fan in Texas naynay

rlg99rlg99about 18 years ago
Great

Had me fooled up to the end ( Loved It )

Keep it up.

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep Up the Great Work!

I too thought that Michelle acted in an unintelligent manner except under dire stress people do stupid things. So what if she had told Mike about Ryan's pass during the party (as if bosses have never hit upon employees)? Mike would have still been in the hospital and she would have been faced with the same terrible choice to go along or risk them taking Mike's life. Do you really think that the police would have done something given the lack of evidence linking Ryan to the attack on Mike?

Although the session with Tony would convince anyone these guys meant business she should have told Mike after this incident. Anyway, I thought the plot was well done. You also had a realistic ending because Michelle did lie and cheat on her husband so Mike needs to work through this betrayal.

Overall, an excellent story and I can not wait for the next one.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Why didn't you let

him kill all of them? I feel that it would be a much better end. Anyway, I still like your stary. Congratulations!

cageyteecageyteeabout 18 years ago
I enjoyed reading this as I did your other story.

Thanks for the time, effort and talent you have put into entertaining us!

Yes, some of your characters and scenarios have flaws! Hell, I reread my own stories and confirmed that they too are flawed. In fact, it occurs to me that, if we didn't have flawed characters and/or scenarios, there would be little or nothing to write about.

You are on my list of favorite authors and as with the others on that list, I'm looking forward to your next submission.

cageytee

TalenhawkTalenhawkabout 18 years ago
Great Story

As far as the comment about killing them all. I would take a slow death over the prison and fate the othere four got anyday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

after being rape by eight men and the hubby is getting revenge,she don't want him to be velence with the men who rape her.other then a few remarks like that,it was a great story.

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 18 years ago
all but the end

loved the story,except for one scene near the end. doesn't change the story though.

mike accepts and forgives all that Mikki has done, knowing she did all out of fear for both their safety. but......he has trouble with her lieing to him! doesn't know if he can ever trust her again. thats kinda of stupid.mike has this tremendous capacity to forgive but can't seem able to place this lie in with all the other dastardly things that happened Mikki.

thats two very good stories from you i've read.about to try a third. thanks for your efforts.

regards,

don

ps. by the way, if you see Mikki let her know I forgive her!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wonderful well written story

This is one complicated but well written story with lots of great friends, enemies and suspense with lots of twists and turns.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Good

I good story,just keep writing.

crazirandi14crazirandi14almost 18 years ago
Very nicely done!

You...S-Des....do have one twisted mind indeed! Great job! I need a mental break now!

ddpmanddpmanalmost 18 years ago
A Wonderful Twisty Tale

What a good story. When I look at the number of comments in just a little over a month, I can see I am not alone. I am glad I discovered you in the Authors Hangout under Loving Wives, and followed up a reference to you. Am I lucky. I will be reading a lot more of your tales

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
another great story

Im really hope michael can get on with his and Michelles life they have been through so much pain and heart break I give you a score 100 great story writing .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

grizbearmtgrizbearmtover 17 years ago
Excellent Love Story

Zane Gray and Louis L’Amour would be proud of you. A romantic action packed short story at it’s best.

The husband was Clark Kent, Superman and MacGyver all rolled into one. The villains were dastardly, and the beautiful heroine, a damsel in distress, was of the highest moral standards, and beyond reproach.

The revenge was dirty and deviant enough to stimulate our basic instincts, yet not enough to arouse our civil and moral indignation.

Ahhh…

To be so innocent again…

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
The best story

I think that was the most moving and heart stopping and tearful story I hope Mikki and Jim get through all of this maybe some day they could have children i would love that.

Pat

Atlanta,Ga

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 17 years ago
Was a good story.

It was too bad he wasn't part of a Ranger squad or Seals.. They could have immdeiately put the fear of god into all of them if Michelle had spoken up to start with..

But it looks like it will end happily.. The trip to Europe should really help them.. Good writing, good dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
one of the best stories i've read

Honestly, i have only read one series, which is not complete yet, that was as good as this one. great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW THAT WAS GREAT

WOW YOU ARE FANTASTIC. I AM saving this storry in me favorites places and haveing my pet read it. Man that was really great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Police lol

I dont especially like this story but i need to react to the reader telling as all a fairy tale about how police would straight everything out. I mean thats laughable, i don't know in what country do you live but over here the police would help the bad guys rather than you, and you would end up in a deeper shit than before. :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved Your Story

It makes us all ask the question. What would you do to protect the one you truly loved. I for one would of done the same thing as mike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You are a true artist

My friend you are a true artist. I loved your story. It has emotional lunge; suspense; you have done work with the characters. It's amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i know she didn't

get mad at hubby for what he did or what she thought he did to the blackmailers.whatever he did to the assholes were alright by me.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 15 years ago
AMBITIOUS

A pretty complex plot with many characters but you pulled it off, nicely. Very entertaining and thank you for not taking us through the therapy those two will require to sort out the mental problems a traumatic experience like that would leave. A very well constructed plot with interesting characters. My hat is off to you, well done.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
entertaining friction

Worth a read for fun if you like the action-rape genre. Otherwise, this is quite a brain-dead story through and through. Might as well have gone further into the degradation since there was nothing to salvage out of the Mikki character. The writer did to her personality what Tony did to her body. Enjoy it for what it is. It's not bad, but it's not good either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
compliment

worth the length and worth the end ...

Nicely pen'd.

Good work!

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
Well Done!

Very well done. Some may complain it wasn't realistic but sometimes that's the whole point--to explore a bit of fantasy. This story made me think. Usually, I know exactly what I would do in the husband's place after all was said and done. This time, I'm not so sure.

I certainly feel sorry for Michelle, but stupidity is sometimes an incurable disease. Helping her would be my decision too, but staying with her would be very difficult.

Thanks for making me think while keeping us entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
can't suspend my disbelief

Being in a family of law enforcement professionals I cannot understand why she did not go to the DA and explain everything, especially after the brutal rape. That being said, it was a well written story, just way too unbelievable given my background/experience.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Really well written -

As another person with a background in law enforcement and having dealt with a significant number of abused persons it is not at all unbelievable just painfully disappointing.

Stupidity is not curable but poor judgement and poor stress management skills are, few people ever deal with REAL stress that involves peoples lives and safety, fortunately. Once the first bad decision is made the anxiety paralyzes the persons judgement and it all falls apart from there on out. It is what every good con-man banks on when they approach some with an idea, suggestion, plan etc that would be clearly "too good to be true" or too awful BUT put in a context that makes it seem not just plausible but inevitable.

The most stalwart fail, it takes the ones who process simply or in the most stable complex ways to survive it and hold to their principles PERIOD most others get trapped by doubt and then they are prime victims.

The biggest truth here is that regardless of why the trust bond is compromised, it takes a long time to fix but love can conquer almost anything including good common sense heh.

count2threecount2threealmost 13 years ago
Very Good Story.

That being said I did have my Problems with it.

Many things are just to unbelievable. Starting with her being more stupid then a slice of toast and ending with him knowing everybody and their dog.

It was painful to read because I couldn't decide if I hate her or pity her. Of course she didn't want all this to happen, but it was her stupidity and, even worse, her lack of trust and honesty regarding her husband. And then there is the solely physical aspect that you left nearly untouched. How do you handle it that your wife was fucked by everyone in every way possible ? Even if its not her fault, her innocence is destroyed. Hard questions.

And you have to keep in mind that this was in the beginning complete bullshit, they had absolutely nothing on her. But can you hate your wife, because she is stupid beyond believe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
stupid people

Both mike and mikki are to retarded to be believable characters. The line where mikki said she deplores violence is laughable considering all the abuse she received from her rapists. Just once I would like to read a story where the husband gets his gun and blows all the bad guys away. No real man would put up with this sh#t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story

Though many have commented that this was unbelievable, it was actually quite plausible. If you assume that the wife was a specialist i.e. mentally concentrated on her work rather than human interaction, like she seemed to be, and was quite naive, like she was said to be, a flustered reaction or non-reaction would be natural when confronted by her boss with surprise accusations. It seemed that she would be quite intimidated by that action, and not knowing what to do, a 'people pleaser' could impulsively follow her natural reactions to follow directions.

As for the guy knowing everyone, it was my impression that he knew a guy with a cabin, a psych-doc and a drug dealer/con. how is that any stranger than him knowing any other 3 random people? it's not like everyone is only friends with people in their line of work, plus the doctor was his wife's friends husband, if you pay attention.

Oh, and to the 'cop,' (1) you don't go to the DA directly, you go to a desk sargent, then wait around for a few hours, depending on you locality, then meet with either a scornful and disbelieving detective, or an over-eager incompetent, if they get something in an investigation, it goes to an assistant DA, usually, DAs only try high profile and sure things; and, (2) if you have ever dealt with an abuse victim, you would know they are the last people to admit what happened to them, it's supposedly a mental protective reflex, like rose coloring the past.

This is no less believable than the plot of any action movie or dime novel, and is in fact more believable than many.

This was well written, and enjoyable, as well as well planned out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How Romantic

With this story you made me believe the human spirit is alive and well. Oh, and by the counts of it-seems what 1 person actually died. The rest are in prison or going to be going there. And she wouldn't have fucked everyone had they not blackmailed her. Some of you readers really need to get a heart.

oldoelGDoldoelGDalmost 12 years ago
A 5+ story,

well done, and well concluded. Your storyline was excellent, too. One of the few favorites I have listed.

And, I'm picky!

So, it's true, even if all the editing and grammar weren't perfect. It was good enough.

saratusaratuover 11 years ago
This woman,,,,,,,,

for loving her hubby so much, shure managed to screw and enjoy fucking an awful lot of other men ! ! !

fanfarefanfareover 11 years ago
fiction

I noticed that a lot of the fans of the Loving Wives stories have a difficult time separating fact from fiction. Especially the anonymousies who froth at the mouth whenever the author fails to sadistically 'burn the bitch'.

I enjoyed this story, that the executives involved were all punished for their crimes. But, this is fiction. We all know too well that in real life the one percenters will almost never have to face punishment for their criminal activities. No matter how flagrant or heinous. What would be the point of being wealthy and powerful if any of us cubicle chained serfs could expect justice in our lives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the biggest loser on this

site has spoken and as always it is a bunch of shit from a sickoisn't that right fanfare.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
like most of it

he should have LSD his wife till she was a sex toy...like the bitch didnt enjoy the sex, its a proven fact women having had a multiple sex romp will cheat.. they are damaged goods, so either dump her ass or put it out of its mind, women cant love after being sex whore..wife sister moms girlfriend.. check it out they are way more likely to be skanks.has to do with a self loathing thing

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Sacrifice?

She wouldn't know the meaning of sacrifice if Webster read to her personally

OldmarriedtarOldmarriedtarover 10 years ago
Understanding and maturity.

Mike never grows up. Revenge is a juvenile act. Adults rarely get involved with revenge because they understand that when they evaluate the out come they realize that they have accomplished nothing or are in worse shape than they were when they started. It is a lesson that history keeps teaching us but we never seem to listen.

Research also makes me believe that Mike has NO understanding of what happened to Michelle.

user110user110over 10 years ago
good lord what a shitty story.

primarily: you don't have a pussy, holmes, so stop writing from a female perspective. you SUCK at it. EVERY author sucks at it. that's why successful authors dont do it. what is the VERY FIRST rule of creative writing? WRITE WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT. the very first rule. if you werent born with a pussy, you will never know how a woman's mind works. so you produce this shit where the whore has to be catastrophically dumb in order to move the plot along.

secondarily: if you ignore the whore's profoundly stupid inner monologue (see above), every action she took, every sentence she spoke WITHOUT EXCEPTION facilitated her getting fucked. she did not expend a single calorie of effort trying to get herself out of her situation. reading that stupid fucking inner dialogue was like eating glass, but its the only way the reader knows she doesnt want to be in that situation. so now im left with a hopelessly insane protagonist whose thoughts are totally at odds with her behaviour, and is dumb as a rock to boot.

being sane and intelligent enough to tie my own shoelaces, i fail to empathize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unbelievable...

i cannot believe some of the comments i'm reading about this story. some of you are really tripping over the wife who was coerced in extreme fashion, and yet you still see her as being in he wrong and consider her to have cheated and to be a whore. i can only hope that when/if something like this happens to you or your spouse you receive the same consideration you've given. your all pathetic, and before you begin to say im a cuckold or whatever, i'm not, i'm the last person a woman want to cheat on... but even i know the difference between willful cheating and being unwillingly coerced. get some compassion you assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Crap

This story was one long, turgis piece of shit. Michelle is too stupid to be believed and Mike's revenge was way too complicated. By the way oldmarriedtar, loooking for revenge is subjective. Some people find release in returning pain to the cause. Just because you think you are civilized doesn't mean someone else thinks you don't have any balls.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Very well done. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Three thoughts:

1) Mike did "everything" right .... except..…

2) take Michelle .. the cheating, lying, whore .. back

3) and, of course, S-Des continues to champion the TWO THEMES "forgive & reconcile with the cheating/whore/slut/wife" & "Emasculate the husband boyfriend at all COST!!!"

REMEMBER ... If your looking for strong males who treat "Ladies" with love & kindness WHILE utterly destroying CHEATING, WHORE WIVES/GIRLFRIENDS in every way possible ... well you've come to the wrong place f your reading S-Des's cuck dribble!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love a good ending!!!

A very good story (just fiction to all you negative readers)... it showed a lot of imagination, had an interesting plot line and last but not least, it was well written. Keep up the good work... and now to your other stories (hope they are as enjoyable as this one was) ciao......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The story is way too long (and boring)

The story is written from EVERYBODY's perspective which makes it very long, and rehashing the same plot over and over from different perspectives makes the story boring to read. I started scan reading from the 2nd page because the story was crawling slow, and I skipped over the romance between Alan and Stacy because it's a subplot having little to do with the story. I can tell that at the time of the writing the author is new at the craft.

The plot is also unreal as nobody is as dumb as the wife. Face with an impossible situation the wife decides to handle it herself even though she has a large supporting network of family, friends, and associates. Only when she has completed her own degradation and humiliation did she smarten up and involve people she knows for help, and this is from a woman who has a degree. Unbelievable.

The title is a misnomer as there is no sacrifice. The wife thought that she was sacrificing but she was only being VERY stupid by not thinking to get help. The husband sacrificed nothing because he didn't lose anything committing revenge. At the beginning I thought that he tied up the villains and then shoot each one in the stomach before turning himself in to the police. That would have been a sacrifice.

2 Stars.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
I only regret...

...that I am not able to point out 10 Points instead of five.

T h i s is what I call a wonderful story!!! Thank you!

PapaGusPapaGusabout 10 years ago
Seems to me

if the moron "anonymous" (1-14-14) is so critical, let's see him write something better.

It is really easy to tear down someones work when you never put a moments sweat or thought into actually writing.

I, personally, found the tale to be solid, with enough twists to make it interesting. The characters were well developed with physiological, psychological, and sociological backgrounds.

The authors I critic generally are horrible spellers, know nothing of punctuation, and generally speaking, are unable to paint a picture with words.

Nice tale, S-Des, nicely written, and rather enjoyable. Four Stars.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
One other good point

In this section, you didn't have the happy couple merrily banging away at each other, unscathed and unharmed. The police don't just go 'ho hum, scumbags are dead so we don't care' which is a matter of sloppy writing.

Frankly, I don't see the marriage surviving or if it does, it will be one of 'survivor's guilt' or a match made in purgatory.

You need the proper mindset to do what these two did. They were too damaged by this.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
This one had it all:

Intrigue, action, adventure, blackmail, extortion, and the assholes getting what's coming to them. Great tale all around, and yes, the RAAC worked for me, for a change. Rape by Coercion is still rape. Wifey was backed into a corner and saw no choice in the matter.

Hubby had a valid point that she should have trusted him more, but she didn't see any other way out at the time. This whole series could have been in Non Consent/Reluctance, but it works here as well. Good job.

5 Stars for each chapter.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
ID, The only thing you and I agree on is that its a RAAC

The blackmail plot is a stretch to me. It would have been easier to tell Mike, I don't know. Maybe the truth, that's an interesting concept. It would have ended the story I know but at least Mike would have some self respect instead of being a shadow of his former self.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
This is a hard one

The first 2 chapters I hated this story and wanted to stop reading it but was drawn into the story and wanted find out what was going to happen. I felt so sorry for Michelle for the things she was going through and the emotional stress must have been much grater than the physical. Mike started taking trips out of town and people seem to disappear from the scene.

My only 2 regrets are:

1- Michelle can't forget the times she had fucking and hating and at times enjoying and yes got off sexually with the many sexual partners she had without her husband even though at times she enjoyed it.

2-Mike having found out that his wife was fucking many other guys no mater that it was being forced on her or not , He heard her scream please fuck me from behind a door and how could any man say that that was forced? How can he say she wasn't enjoying it even though it was a forced arrangement. Yes she enjoyed much of the sex she received and should her husband forgive her? That's his problem and can he trust her from now on. If I was him I would.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
True meaning of sacrifice.

Great work. I couldn't stop until I read the entire story. I gave it a 5 but wish there was a link to give it a 20. Keep writing, my friend, as I hate the stories where they all die or commits suicide. You story leaves one with the impression they will make it together.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
where to start

So many people do not understand what civilized means;

civilize

c.1600, from Fr. civiliser, lit. "to make citified"

So really nothing more than learning to live in a city.

There are many people who live in cities who are very violent.

Kerry312Kerry312over 9 years ago
lmfao

dump the WHORE

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Intriguing and well-written series, but...

The comments about sexual harassment are true - story does requires suspension of disbelief. I live in TX, and after Mike was hurt, wifey-poo would have marched in to the perps' offices and emptied a couple of clips into their worthless hides (most TX women pack). SD is a talented writer, though.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
Well I'll be...

No Dues Ex, but rather some elaborate planning and unintended consequences. Some plans didn't bear fruit (surveillance in the ceiling - though that did provide warning, so...), some went better than could be hoped (three dead in a ditch).

Solid story telling all the way through, I'm quite happy with you as a writer no question.

My last comment on Ch 3 was about them being painted into a corner emotionally. I'm sad but glad to see that the repercussions are ongoing, as it certainly be IRL.

There is hope for them, and I thank you for that, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Grittyness

I wish though Mike had been more gritty and beat a few of them too deathough.

And after just told Mikki , Think about it then take it or leave it.

Other than the actual carry out of the plan Mike seemed merciless.

It would have been nice to see some of that and still give them a chance to rebuild.

After all cold merciless people often have great personal lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry after all the whoring, chosen or not, nothing is said about multiple partners and medical testing.

It would have been months before the two of them could have relatively safely had sex or even kissed for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

it's a fictional story and you don't have to worry about stds or any other thing. IT"S a FUCK story dear annony ! There is no STD OR AIDS or any other fucking thing . God you are a brain dead asshole

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

Good story, entertaining

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Loved it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm left a bit disappointed that Mike didn't actually set out to kill all that were part of the blackmailing.

His actual plan, aside from what happened with Tony, feels anticlimactic somehow, and that thing with Tony was fairly stupid, a completely unnecessary risk, getting a taser or something on the sly, shouldn't have been insurmountable.

Not sure why the author decided Keith was supposed to be some kind of good guy, or at least portrayed as such. He still had sex with a married woman, and wasn't exactly roped into it. Not something that should endear him to Mike even after learning the truth, a bit of facial rearranging wouldn't have been amiss.

Learning that Michelle didn't actually dislike Keith unlike the others, would have been a bitter pill for Mike to swallow, and the different attitude would probably have been fairly obvious, if he had learned about her enjoying being with Keith, I can't see how they could have saved their marriage, for that matter I can't believe they actually stayed together, that Mike could live with how much she had kept hidden from him, and her stupidity in both believing the blackmailers and that she could find a solution on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the story doesn't work

the sorry slut whore is michelle. NO ONE CAN EVER be blackmailed in this type situation unless they ALLOW it. just one word from ryan understanding what he planned and she could/should have RUN to her husband or the police. hubby or is it wimpy chuck ended up sloving the case (not realistic). she needs to die for the sorry cunt she is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking Please!

This gets a 1 for lack of a 0 to select. "I had to do it!" Lame bullshit...

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 8 years ago
Intense . . .

Intensely good story. Thanks for the very satisfying ending. Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Enjoy d the story and found it possible,unlikely but more than possible,keep up the good work

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Well, I do agree that most of what

happened to Michelle was her own fault. No matter who she was married to or how little respect she had for him, he still deserved to be told what happened. It would be very hard for me in his place to forgive anything she did. The fucking was bad enough but the lying and disrespect and the ease with which she kept on and on without talking to her husband. And her friends weren't friends at all because they didn't keep in her ass to come clean to hubby. I know for a fact that some women view a kind and easy demeanor as weakness, but it ain't necessarily so. All kinds of reasons not to be a hot head all of the time.

Good writing, just didn't care for the wife character or her lack of character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
S-Des

Long, LONG time since you submitted one of YOUR CUCK stories??????? Are you still alive ... still living in your bedroom closet, choking your chicken, dreaming up more degenerate tales to please the likes of Bonnie "Cum Dump" Taylor2/"N"astie Smith and their "butt" buddies Front Line Cuckster & Swinger Joe BLOW?????? Either way .. it doesn't really matter ... does it?????? The FINAL result is NO MORE male humiliation/castration submissions from you on how a cheating WHORE wife is let off without ANY consequences ... so that has to be a good thing for the readers ... Right???

Either way ... NO MORE "ANYTHING" from you is a "GOOD THING" and THAT is a WONDERFUL THING!!!

OnethirdOnethirdabout 8 years ago
Finale

Please ignore the comments of that waste of meat anon before me. What a toad. I appreciated the series. Sure it got over the top, but I found it very entertaining. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cuckyboy author

Shit stories from a fudge packer.I think ,fudge packer is two words.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Interesting

I find it interesting that people who give shit reviews are always anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing how many vile comments this story generates

I still don't get the hatred generated at Michelle - yes, I agree she should have told Mike, yes - she shouldn't have submitted to the blackmail, yes - she should have reported Ryan to HR and filed a lawsuit immediately. But all the vile name-calling against her reflects more poorly on the people doing the name-calling. Folks, until you're in a stressful situation like Michelle was, you have no idea how you're going to react. It's easy to say - oh, I would do this, I wouldn't lie to my spouse, etc. etc from a position of moral superiority and detachment. But when you're actually involved, and fearful of your life and your spouse's life, feeling threatened from all sides - who knows what you'd actually do. Remember the old adage, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

PS. Why isn't more hatred directed at Mike? After all, he actually committed murder.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Very dark!

5* I really liked it tho I think the ending left something to be desired. Sort of a cliff hanger sort of closure..a bit too fast I thought. Still, I think it was a great story and I really liked it.

As a further thought, I despise the anonymous community. No balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope!

I would of divorced her as-soon-as I found out what was going on. She could of and should of told her husband what was going on ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not done

He should have paid Keith a visit after all was done and over with He was not an innocent person. He saw a chance to get some free pussy and he used her. All the I'm sorry in the world don't change that fact. He should be made accountable phisacally

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Good writing about bullshit

Still a story about a stupid bitch whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DIVORCE The Cheating Bitch

Ther is absolutely NO reason to do what she did and expect her husband and everyone else to go along with it. She should of went to her husband and the authorities and told them what was going on...when it first happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To REPEAT an earlier comment to ensure NOT ONE READER of this Cheating WHORE Wife Apologist P.O.S. stories is confused about the motives benhind S-CUCK's agenda to excuse, deflect & completely dismiss responsibiliy for another one of his CUNT female chara

"You're so big, please fuck me!

Interesting choice of words for a rape victim to say S-Des coming from a "loving" wife that "supposedly" does not want to betray her husband. This is a woman that is being blackmailed to submit sexually to men who are NOT her husband ... right??? Is that what you are trying to convey in your story??? Or would it be more accurate to say, she is a cheating, size queen WHORE who is enjoying the feel of a large cock in her CUNT and no longer cares who her husband is???

Blackmail implies that one is forced to do something against their will. I wonder how many violated women who have experienced the "horrific, brutal" act of rape(s) have screamed "You're so big, please fuck me"!!!

Michelle's is no heroine and she is not a faithful wife .... she is a cheating WHORE who is more concerned about getting her slimy holes filled than a faithful wife who is trying to save her marriage! As the old adage says, "You CAN'T rape the willing" and based on Michelle own words the readers can't be blamed for assuming that "The lady doth protest too much!"

Kind of "blows a hole" in your CUCK agenda S-Des!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Every time I read this

I hate it more and more.

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 7 years ago
Good read!

This was a lot of fun to read. If Michelle behaved foolishly, as some of the trolls assert, I might suggest that they're jealous that she might have outdone them at their specialty. People in life do dumb things all the time- great stories are full of the consequences of our dumb mistakes. You did a good job of telling such a story and my attention never wavered. Thanks!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

It's all well and good that they can track anything that he does, but don't they need to know what he DID?

I can't believe she's feeling sympathy for Keith! I can understand her turmoil at what SHE turned her husband into, but it wouldn't have been necessary if she had trusted in him from the beginning.

"I left my cell phone at home," - Why stop, why not use Pete's?

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
All and all a good story.

It was, to me, a bit too dark in places and too BDSM for a LW category.

The end place for the couple was very realistically conveyed.

I think I'll give another of your submissions a read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry you've stopped submitting

I've enjoyed all your stories. This was the last one I read. I'm sad there are no more to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One problem

The wife could have talked to her husband at any time. She is not worth it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NW!

Me, I'd of saved her and moved on. She didn't trust me enough to help her in the beginning let alone as her ordeal progressed, so why would I want to stick around aftewards?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
4th to last paragraph...

“I left my cell phone at home," he said with some embarrassment. "I'm sorry, we should have stopped and called."

So Pete (obviously driving) didn’t have a cellphone either? Not on this day and age. And IF he had forgotten his too, or it ran out of charge, then Mike would have said something to that effect. Jusy pointing out a small logic flaw.

Now, if he meant to leave his phone at home (can’t think why, but if he did) then that is a reasonable lie that we hope Michelle doesn’t pick up until on.

Boy, this sure is a lot of revenge, but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too bad

Too bad that the 2 people, Mike and Michelle ended up alive in the end. Both were too stupid to live. It would have been a humanitarian service to kill them both off to increase the overall IQ of the general population and to make sure they could never accidentally breed. This story has to go down as one of the worst on this site.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous