All Comments on 'True Meaning Of Sacrifice Ch. 04'

by S-Des

Sort by:
  • 169 Comments
TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 1 month ago

It's a good story. The majority of the comments are laughable - people obviously projecting their own relationship failings onto fictional characters because there's obviously no way in a story like this to please everyone. People are always going to say, "But why didn't they..." well the answer is simple, because they didn't. That's the way it was written. You can call various characters stupid or dumb or whatever you want, but I don't think you can pretend that Mikki or Mike are bad people, or that they didn't prioritize each other over themselves and that's the point - Mike realizes that Mikki did what she did because she was afraid for his life. Mikki realizes that Mike did for similar intentions - they would both do whatever they had to, to save the other. The thing that was lacking was the trust - but even that is really a series of unfortunate events - I mean, shit - Tony had actually put Mike in the hospital prior to the very first confrontation with Ryan and Mikki obviously was terrified what they would do to her husband. Terrified people don't make good decisions, I found that part really believable.

<>

Anyway, I really liked the intrigue, action and revenge/payback aspects of this story. The fact that it basically a happy ending for Mike and Mikki is a cherry on the top. Really, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

THIS !!!!

"To REPEAT what an earlier reader said and to ensure NOT ONE READER of this Cheating WHORE Wife Apologist P.O.S. stories is confused about the motives behind S-CUCK's agenda to excuse, deflect & completely dismiss responsibility for another one of his CUNT female characters:

"You're so big, please fuck me!

Interesting choice of words for a rape victim to say S-Des coming from a "loving" wife that "supposedly" does not want to betray her husband. This is a woman that is being blackmailed to submit sexually to men who are NOT her husband ... RIGHT??? Is that what you are trying to convey in your story???

"Or" would it be more accurate to say, she is a cheating, size queen WHORE who is enjoying the feel of a large cock in her CUNT and no longer cares who her husband is???

Blackmail implies that one is forced to do something against their will. I wonder how many violated women who have experienced the "horrific, brutal" act of rape(s) have screamed "You're so big, please fuck me"!!!

Michelle's is NO heroine and she is NOT a faithful wife .... she is a cheating WHORE who is more concerned about getting her slimy holes filled than a faithful wife who is trying to save her marriage! As the old adage says, "You CAN'T rape the willing" and based on Michelle own words the readers can't be blamed for assuming that "The lady doth protest too much!"

Kind of "blows a hole" in your RAAC / CUCK agenda S-Des!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Alan did jump from the Eiffel Tower when Stacy turned down his proposal because he was much smaller in the Johnson department than she was used to. Fortunately for him, a UFO was floating above the tower and captured him with a tractor beam. They needed an IT guy and he fit the bill.

Stacy ran off with a Frenchman whose Johnson resembled a baguette. She loved going down on him.

Mikky just couldn’t get over how loving Keith had been during their time together so she convinced him to continue meeting with her behind Mike’s back. The sex turned into real lovemaking and was on par with what she had with her husband. Mike never caught on and died not knowing he was not the father of their children.

Mike got the band back together and enjoyed the loving from his many groupies. Mikky never learned of the affairs or of the 15 children - all girls - that Mike had fathered while traveling with the band.

Ryan died in prison in the arms of his girlfriend Bubba.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good god what a stupid story. On so many levels.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Yeah, eh FUCK THAT

Martyr2002Martyr20024 months ago

The way the story was written, it leaves ppl with few option really. She was a victim sure, the actions she undertook to keep her husband safe however, make her untouchable. There is no way that he should be able to look at her, and not know she was an unwilling corporate whore. There are no sex acts that haven't been tainted for them. Everytime she tries to even make love to her husband she will remember, she did that first with someone else, against her will.

I live with an abuse victim. Things that are in almost everyone's repertoire are off limits in my life. The person cannot be touched in certain places, certain phrases can never be spoken, certain acts can never be enjoyed. This is the reality of what they face, not this fantasy you've constructed.

If she truly loved him she should have let him go, rather than drag him down into the hell her life will be.

6King6King7 months ago

⭐ Yeah, that's a dogshit story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Terrible. So much to process and the natural uncertainty of the outcome.

"That which does not kill us only serves to make us stronger..." does that not apply? This new millenia is strange and continues to be getting stranger.

And this is the new normal we give to our children.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

While the set up wasn't convincing, she's educated, from a good family, in a well paid job with designs on progression not some lowly dead end office worker just scraping by. So the rank stupidly and weakness didn't help the story, just made it jarring and incongruous.

However, getting over that as merely a poorly devised plot device, the story itself was ok. The damage to a relationship whether consciousness or unconscious, planned or otherwise can be devastating.... and going from many of the comments it's easy to see that some ppl are so full of humanity that they blame rape victims and consider them beyond redemption ... Of course that just reflects a fragile male ego that's incapable of dealing with real life. God help any women that those sorry asses ever come across.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I struggled with this series. Sorry but its not as good as your other works. The storyline just didn't work for me it could have been really good but this one just missed the mark. Hoping to see more of your work. I'm sure this one is a one off as all of the rest of your sibmissions have been great. BardnotBard.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Is this even the same author? The wife character is stupid beyond belief. And the husband wanted her back after such colossally bad judgement? What monstrously stupid thing would she do next? So saving her was a given as his wife, but taking her back? Divorce after rescue and get her to see a serious shrink for a personality disorder. Then marry a normal person. A story full of questionable premises

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not the author's best work. Hard to believe the same author who wrote "Second Chance", "Faith", "After the Fact", and "Hero's Reward", wrote this story. Blackmail sex is rape. Even the "nice guy" Keith raped her. Thr only concei ale reason to accept blackmail sex is physical injury to a loved one (or yourself, judgements call) and maybe severe financial ruin. The embezzlement crap was a stupid threat. Good luck with that. Quit your job and get a lawyer. It is hard to prove that shit, and a good defense lawyer can cast reasonable doubt. Shit sneak on a recording device, you can buy some good stealthy stuff online and record the asshole boss. Ask for time. Hire a PI or go to the authorities. Blackmail and their money laundering is a federal crime. Go to the FBi. Yes there was a threat of physical violence and thr forced car accident. Ok have some sex to buy some time. But what she did after the first couple of times was stupid. She had gained zero evidence. Her friend did shot for her for a long time as they acted like Keystone cops. Get help! They might kill you and your husband anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid is as stupid does! Does that answer how I felt about this story?

OnethirdOnethirdover 1 year ago

The previous commenter would be right at home in places that commit “honor killings” to raped women. How they think that an abused woman is an “adulterous whore” says quite a bit about them. Pathetic.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Wow and the piece de resistance of this authors greatest hits is their biggest Cuck piece possible. So the wife literally and figuratively was an adulterous whore and slut with dozens of men for an extended period of time and Cuckboy not only takes her back but makes mad passionate love to her skanky diseased holes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh God that's just so disgusting seriously this author is completely and totally fucked up? Maybe either latent Male Hatred or unrequited cream pie fantasies 😎😎😎😎

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

This author is such a cuckold fetishest just loves those slut wives. Well this story is pretty much a zero out of five unless your a cream pie fan?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Michelle made some insanely based choices. Yes I can understand maybe her going through thr first stuff with Ryan, to simply buy time. She could have gone to her father while Mike was in the hospital. Go to the police, get protective custody, or simply pool resources and hire private security. Maybe buy a little time. No need to go through the first threescore and getting raped by Tony. The embezzlement stuff is not a reason to participate in blackmail sex. Videos to be sent to anyone including her husband is not a reason to be raped. I understand the fear for his life but maybe that would justify one or two episodes to buy time. In the mean time, get help, get a plan, or heck even disappear a day run away. Her and Stacy's plan for her to be raped for two more months is beyond ludicrous. Because hey their strategy to get evidence without more help is working so darn well. Not to mention the husband with the long drawn out revenge plan that almost gets her brutally raped again. I don't see how a couple gets passed this. The ending didn't do much to address how they actually make it. Trust would be shattered on both sides. She would feel guilty that he knew for a long time but angry he didn't talk to her. He would be angry that she never had trust in him. The regrets would be profound. More likely they would not make it and she would at least attempt suicide out of depression. Especially after revisiting all her bad decisions. I also thought the Stockholm syndrome stuff with Keith was disgusting. She was still being raped. Regardless that he was gentle with her and "made love" to her, her empathy for him was disgusting. Not one of the author's finer works. Compared to Second chance this is doesn't hold up well.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

That was a hard read. 5 stars for the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting how the guy Keith had the most rational way to deal with things if he had known the truth. (A) call the police and (B) arrange for protective custody. I know we are supposed to feel sorry for Michelle (and I certainly do) but her (and Stacy's) rampant idiocy was just beyond. The author constructs a series of reasoning based on a world that is apparently not our universe regarding blackmail, crimes, investigations, etc. Look at this chapter when her father tells her the embezzlement charge would.nevr have stuck. Not to mention Stacy and Michelle thinking her being raped for another two months was a good idea while they tried to collect evidence (to no avail I might add). I can see how some might find the story plausible if they immerse themselves in the author's fantasy world, that is fine. It just isn't this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wish we had one more chapter detailing the remaining four's time in prison

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

These latest commentors say this story wasn't plausible enough, well I think it is! Yes, she should have told Mike immediately. Yes, she shouldn't have lied to him. Yeah, they busted up Mike pretty bad, but she still should have told him. Her story was bullshit. I would have agreed to her using the whole 4 million to treat her problem, but I would have been long gone, and if she got better, and still wanted me she could come find me. we'd see then if I'm not remarried with kids. All I can say is she went way to long before telling anybody, and was really enjoying it until Tony ruffled her up. Mikey should move on. She will never get rid of all that baggage. Good story line, bad ending. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The author is actually quite talented, but this story fails to showcase it. Totally non-credible premise about the most stupid wife imaginable. But still does not excuse the disgusting hate talk commenters. Just the author needs to do better going forward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While I won't rage at the author like these other dipwads who seem to only get erect when they can throw "cuck" and "simp" and "whore" accusations at the online void, I definitely disliked the story.

The entire thing hinged on the ridiculous premise that a woman, who was in a loving marriage and had only ever had 3 sexual partners in her life, would decide to become a sex slave instead of going to the police or even confiding in her husband after a drunken assault.

That is the problem with this story. Not everything that happened after. The premise itself is unbelievable and the rest is just the author desperately trying to rationalize and convince the reader to stay engaged. This author is better than this. So disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There needs to be a top ten list of the stupidest characters. She would be high on the list. Stupidity isn't a sacrifice.

Mnay commentors would be honored as hell if their spouse spread and jumped into debauched sex if they were threatening their spouses. She thought hubby was a dweeby little pablum man and performed instead of actual sacrifice by going to the cops and her husband.

The title is so awfully silly . It should be in comedy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a woman, I don't even want someone as stupid as her as a friend. Stupid might be catching.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Shameful this putrid story got such a high rating, o visual just looking at the responses below the Anonymous Literotica Cuck Army has been out on force for this. Fuckin' anonymous cowards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant story and by God did it bring out the bile and hatred in some commentators that is poisoning the decent society we once aspired to.

Michelle's first choice in that first confrontation wasn't the smartest but she was caught flat-footed. How many decent women down the ages (and even now) have endured some or all of the almost endless variety of harassment at work (ranging from lechering to full blown rape and blackmail into even worse) because they were set up?

Yet some smart arses on here can do no more than "Yah, boo, sucks, serves the stuck up bitch right, she's probably a feminist too" catcalling. That makes you no better than the men who abused Michelle. Would you offer the same comment if it were your mother or sister on the receiving end?

Personally I'm with Mike and would up their punishment by a whole new level.

SystemShockSystemShockover 2 years ago

To the self-righteous putz of an Anon who wants to whine about empathy and all that: The weak do not deserve empathy or consideration. She put herself into that situation with her own idiotic choices. And since you want to bring gender into this, what happened to all that good ol' equality? Men are fully expected to live and die by the choices they make, and can usually expect little more than an indifferent shrug from any onlooker if they get themselves into hot water. But when it's a woman, we need to show empathy and put ourselves in her shoes, try to understand her plight.

Fuck that. Bitch can sink or swim on her own, like everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Found the simp. Just transition already. You've certainly done so mentally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was an interesting read that did a pretty good job of selling a reconciliation. The writing also flowed quite well. I do see that the "women's studies" major Anon below has a severe case of estrogen poisoning (even if it's a "he", a "zir', or a "hir"...I never get "preferred pronouns right.). Societies that tolerate the cancer known as "feminism" are decaying or dead. That's virtually the entire West. I hope the girlies and their betas enjoy the barbarism that results from feminism's destruction of the hard won civilizational standards that made relatively decent, if imperfect, societies possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Those of you commenters or posters who keep harping on their abhorrence of the raac ending (and for that matter, every RAAC-themed story) and the undeserving wife are all positive or potential COCK_CUCKS and blissfully - reluctantly or unwillingly - just that!

Ah, the ways of men. Oh, how you'd have overlooked all the author's foibles, all the story's plot holes and... sung paeans about how enjoyable, how right the story was, how vindictively superb Mike was, had the STORY ENDED IN YOUR PET STANDARD BTB CONCLUSION!! Oh, how good each of you'd have felt and farted and slept fine because the Mike you each had self-projected yourselves into the story as, had got his (read: your fantasy) fitting ending.

Did you ever try to find out what a female's view would be after reading this story? Did any of you ever try to put yourselves in Michelle's shoes, assumed her weaknesses, faced up to the torrent of toxic patriarchal abuse she underwent; could you've built true empathy for her and then tried and judge her? Closet misogynists, the lot of you!

A suggestion- discuss it with your sane, independent womenfolk, that is if you can afford them in your lives.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

This was really pretty poor. I was gratified that the author was able to work in the obligatory husband apology,husband fault typical trope. Would not be LW without that. Dumb.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Not to impressed with the storyline, all she had to do was say no, talk to her husband Mike and her father. Instead she whores herself out to protect Mike who in the end forgave her and put a stop to all the BS. Really what a sad tale of a wife's stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just more RAAC crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good for him to take her back. Nothing that's happened was her fault. Of course, next time she's 50 cent short on the butcher's bill she'll whore herself again, in another admirable display of altruism and self sacrifice. But that's what you get for having a wife with such high moral values.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A whore is a whore is a whore.

No way. Unbelieveable in every way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Break up would have been believable. I think the author wrote himself into a jam with the first few chapters and then couldn't back out into his preferred RAAC ending, hence he did a rush job which leaves much to be desired in terms of plot and suspense, making it a mundane and frankly arduous read.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimalmost 3 years ago

I like your other stuff, and wanted to like this one. But... no. I tried, but was overcome by the sheer improbability of it all. I felt like I was watching an episode of Crimewatch that had been combined with Jeremy Kyle (think Jerry Springer and Maury). It stretched the bounds of belief... and then snapped. Sorry.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story. I was hoping for the same ending. Michelle wasn't proper in approaching her boss, alone at their party. Everything "should" have been done properly with HR present! Never be in that type of situation alone since so many issues can arise! (my corp. mentality) Good revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

good story but he never should have renewed their relationship. a new start to a new life is the clear choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good Story. The wife was blackmailed. Weak and submissive but I have seen women surrender to lesser threats. Her husbands well-being was threatened. She was threatened with jail for embezzlement. She said no, the blackmailer called someone in front of her, and her husband ended up in the hospital. So she was up against a gang. Some posters faith in HR and the police is touching. HR protects the company and "he said, she said" is not very effective. Plus it was clear he had people unknown to her to back him up. The police are not very good with unsubstantiated threats. I have seen both in action.

Her husband was right - she should have trusted him. And she should have supported him in whatever level of retribution he wanted. But she was a "nice girl". If I had been put in the hospital my wife would have arranged a terrible fate for him. He would have given up his accomplices. But she has the skills. Medical knowledge. Surgery, chemical and biological agents would all have been available. He would have talked.

My wife put the leader of a team of tall muggers on the ground crying and wailing before I could cross the parking lot and she had worse planned for his partner, but he was really good at running like a rabbit. She was turning to stomp the leader when I made her leave (she probably would have continued kicking him in front of the cops) and then she wanted me to run over him on the way out. And she says I am scary.

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

The whole series had more plot holes than a mole convention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A little too much sex and not enough character development for my taste, but, despite a few stretches of credibility in the plot, a very promising first effort.

I find it hard to believe that some readers actually think that having sex with her blackmailers is a greater betrayal than refusing and letting her husband be killed.

They probably just hate women - or maybe they hate themselves more?

LA

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Read it again

Mike manned up and got some revenge on all the bastards. I like the telling Bill the dead ones were the lucky ones. He’s not all in with Michelle yet, and that’s realistic. It would take me a long time , even if she was coerced. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

A good Story with a good ending . Tony got what He Needed . But I do not know if I could Have Taken Her Back .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I know this is long after the fact

But it gave me a chance to read all (there are many) of the comments. The anonymous attacks on S-Des' writing are really weak and the "ad hominem" (sic?) attacks uncalled for.

It was a good tale and well written -- period.

I am anymous only because Lit has not been able to get my sign-in working well enough to comment any other way. I can log in and get a welcome to Lit message, but I am unable to enter more than 4 characters of the 6 digit code to leave an identified comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So all this

and it's still just another WIMP story? WOW 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Good

but it's still just another WIMP story...

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Its a free story people

Very good story, far out plot but great revenge ending and husband trying to forgive and forget, true love? keep writing

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great writing. I could never get over her cheating and lying...

Great revenge aspect!!!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Mike felt himself flush angrily. "Do you mean that you thought I wasn't the kind of man who could handle it?"

Michelle sat up quickly, "No! I didn't mean it that way, I swear.

Actually yes that is exactly what she meant

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Good story but too unbelievable a plot

I like stories that have some level of believability to maintain my interest.

As others have pointed out, there is no realistic way in this day and age that anyone could get away with sexual blackmail in the workplace, and then add a staged accident to the husband that could have as easily killed him and thus destroyed any ability to blackmail?

Mikki also was portrayed inconsistently, as sometimes being a victim and sometimes enjoying her adultery -- particularly with Keith and when urging her "rapers."

At the end, a decent story but the defects prevent a 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

In reality they wouldn't be able to clock the speed that she drove to her lawyer to collect the jackpot she just won, and that would be before the sex even took place.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Absolutely excellent story!

Intricate, detailed, great depth, and mesmerizing! 5 *s!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They were Lucky

If That had been My wife ..... I wouldn't care if they Live or Died .. When will people learn That you never mess with Married People

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I’ve read the other comments not all but some. And they are right this spoiled brat who made the guy wait initially feigning some moral high ground. Then fall into that weak trap like she really wanted to. And the nerves she had to act worried about that creepy backstabbing Toni. I probably would have added her to my revenge list at that point. One more thing. The feeling she had for Keith after from the beginning of their relationship she held back because she had suffered betrayal. Otherwise it was a splendid piece

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's a VERY written story 3 stars for that

But the story does NOTHING to gain another star or two. IF the story plot is bad then NEVER expect more than 3 stars...

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
She could have stopped it by

Being not quite such an embecile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
my one huge problem with this story

and that's only because the rest was awesome. i really loved this story.

the wife was ready to...leave him....when she thought we was capable of cold blooded revenge? that's where the story starts to spin out of control. is murder wrong? maybe. not always. but what right did she have to morally grand stand on the guy?

she went to a very dark and horrible place....breaking their vows every step of the way. what she did was, in cold blood, murder their marriage. not only the cheating, the lying, and the disrespect. like you said author, she didn't trust him enough to confide this in him. his sins? he LIVED UP to his vows...to protect her...in sickness and health.

she had NO right to critique what a monster she had thought he had become. none. yes, she's a victim. but she's also a monster now too. i'm not upset that she had that initial reaction. but you never resolved it, and that bugged me something bad. you gave her a tiny bit of time to have an internal dialogue about it, but she was leaning towards leaving him in the end. but conveniently he said "just kidding"

this resolve felt forced and not very satisfying. you avoided it the rest of the story too. a part of her probably understands he had killed tony. but she never brings it up, or says sorry for her initial reaction. she let that genie out of that bottle. yes, he is ultimately responsible for his actions, but she absolutely created that savage that protects her out of love. the father should have knocked some sense into his silly daughter's head. that's how men are. that's how bad people used to go away to keep society running...for hundreds of thousands of years. she'll have to get over whatever stupid 'icky' factor she has over bad people getting their asses kicked in. she needed to apologize for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lots of inconsistencies.

It was an OK story for me. yeah, the writing is good, but a good story is not about how well is written but about how good and coherent the plot is.

IMO you failed to portray a blackmailed wife. as some other anonymous commenters pointed out, she acts like a size queen and a slut, not as a loving wife who is forced into a situation she doesn't want. To be honest I find most of blackmail stories stupid because then would end for me when the wife comes clean with her husband. If she chose to become a whoere for her blackmailers... SHE CHOSE TO CHEAT! Period. It's as simple as that. The rest of explanations a nonesense yada yada.

Some commenters (the not wimpy ones, some other could join timriv's club for wimpy faggots) also pointed out your tendency to make the husband apologize for some minor ridiculous (and most of the time) non existant things. I think that in your mind, you might be trying to balance the scales to make the reconciliation believable, but it has the opposite effect. It makes my skin (and any other true make skin) crawl. One of the main conditions for a believable reconciliation is that the cheater has to assume full blame for her actions and show true remorse. So when you try to make the husband part of the problem you actually dilute the reconciliation.

Pappy7Pappy7over 5 years ago
Keith should have been part of the revenge too.

He knew she was married and that she was being put forth as a party favor. Whether she was in an unhappy marriage or not, she was in a marriage. I don't think any of them should have gotten out alive and Michelle shouldn't have gotten out still married. I call bullshit on her attitude and her ability to do that and still face hubby as if nothing was wrong. Personal responsibility goes hand in hand with lack of morals and ethics. Just not on the good hand. I said in my first comment that I didn't care much for the wife. Reading it again I don't care much for her friends either. They all had the same disrespectful attitude towards the husband. I guess he should have slapped the shit out of one of them, Michelle maybe, so he could have had their attention and their respect.

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
Good writing, ridiculous plot

The blackmail was simply ludicrous. They manage to form a conspiracy to not only blackmail a woman into sex, but perform a vehicular assault on her husband that could just as easily ended in murder as broken bones. Maybe the boss could have been desperate enough to try and pull something, but how do you go about finding a pack of idiots to commit multiple felonies just to take a turn at a hot woman?

Not only does the blackmail defy reason, the husband's overly complicated response just drags things out. I can see enough of the writer's talent here to read more, but this one had me skipping whole pages just to get to the next plot development. I know he has better in him.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good one

I love a good revenge story. Good job with Bill. Hopefully, Ryan will have some company too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous 04/24/17

Great point. One of the many plot holes in S-Des stories.

Not the first wirter who has the writing skills but which stories sink because they don't hold a closed look at them.

He has a tendency to make the cuck husband apologize and wimp them out for no good reason. He's also a champion apologist of cheating sluts.

Makes you wonder why, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dumb

Michelle is just too dumb to live. How does she even remember to breathe?

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
Complex Story we’ll told

Only in a novel could this story play out. You developed it well and the retribution served as comfortable ending to a very disturbing set up. I was very uncomfortable at Michelle’s decisions to go along to “protect” Mike. You created a great opportunity for her to wind up on the dark side. I fully enjoyed reading this story from one of my favorites.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
wimp story

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Blackmail and Revenge Gone Right

A somewhat convoluted tale that has far more good points than bad ones and flowed better as it reached a fitting and revengeful climax. The main characters continued to make poor choices and failed to communicate when a little honesty would have saved a lot of grief - but if they'd have behaved sensibly there wouldn't have been much of a story. So can't be too critical of that. Especially not in Michele's position faced, with a husband in hospital and the threat of imprisonment hanging over her head.

The early chapters dragged a little and didn't explore the inevitable tension that there would have between a blackmailed wife and an unaware husband as thoroughly as they might.

Still, a pretty decent story on the whole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too bad

Too bad that the 2 people, Mike and Michelle ended up alive in the end. Both were too stupid to live. It would have been a humanitarian service to kill them both off to increase the overall IQ of the general population and to make sure they could never accidentally breed. This story has to go down as one of the worst on this site.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
4th to last paragraph...

“I left my cell phone at home," he said with some embarrassment. "I'm sorry, we should have stopped and called."

So Pete (obviously driving) didn’t have a cellphone either? Not on this day and age. And IF he had forgotten his too, or it ran out of charge, then Mike would have said something to that effect. Jusy pointing out a small logic flaw.

Now, if he meant to leave his phone at home (can’t think why, but if he did) then that is a reasonable lie that we hope Michelle doesn’t pick up until on.

Boy, this sure is a lot of revenge, but I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NW!

Me, I'd of saved her and moved on. She didn't trust me enough to help her in the beginning let alone as her ordeal progressed, so why would I want to stick around aftewards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One problem

The wife could have talked to her husband at any time. She is not worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry you've stopped submitting

I've enjoyed all your stories. This was the last one I read. I'm sad there are no more to read.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
All and all a good story.

It was, to me, a bit too dark in places and too BDSM for a LW category.

The end place for the couple was very realistically conveyed.

I think I'll give another of your submissions a read.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

It's all well and good that they can track anything that he does, but don't they need to know what he DID?

I can't believe she's feeling sympathy for Keith! I can understand her turmoil at what SHE turned her husband into, but it wouldn't have been necessary if she had trusted in him from the beginning.

"I left my cell phone at home," - Why stop, why not use Pete's?

TatankaBillTatankaBillalmost 7 years ago
Good read!

This was a lot of fun to read. If Michelle behaved foolishly, as some of the trolls assert, I might suggest that they're jealous that she might have outdone them at their specialty. People in life do dumb things all the time- great stories are full of the consequences of our dumb mistakes. You did a good job of telling such a story and my attention never wavered. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Every time I read this

I hate it more and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
To REPEAT an earlier comment to ensure NOT ONE READER of this Cheating WHORE Wife Apologist P.O.S. stories is confused about the motives benhind S-CUCK's agenda to excuse, deflect & completely dismiss responsibiliy for another one of his CUNT female chara

"You're so big, please fuck me!

Interesting choice of words for a rape victim to say S-Des coming from a "loving" wife that "supposedly" does not want to betray her husband. This is a woman that is being blackmailed to submit sexually to men who are NOT her husband ... right??? Is that what you are trying to convey in your story??? Or would it be more accurate to say, she is a cheating, size queen WHORE who is enjoying the feel of a large cock in her CUNT and no longer cares who her husband is???

Blackmail implies that one is forced to do something against their will. I wonder how many violated women who have experienced the "horrific, brutal" act of rape(s) have screamed "You're so big, please fuck me"!!!

Michelle's is no heroine and she is not a faithful wife .... she is a cheating WHORE who is more concerned about getting her slimy holes filled than a faithful wife who is trying to save her marriage! As the old adage says, "You CAN'T rape the willing" and based on Michelle own words the readers can't be blamed for assuming that "The lady doth protest too much!"

Kind of "blows a hole" in your CUCK agenda S-Des!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
DIVORCE The Cheating Bitch

Ther is absolutely NO reason to do what she did and expect her husband and everyone else to go along with it. She should of went to her husband and the authorities and told them what was going on...when it first happened.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Good writing about bullshit

Still a story about a stupid bitch whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not done

He should have paid Keith a visit after all was done and over with He was not an innocent person. He saw a chance to get some free pussy and he used her. All the I'm sorry in the world don't change that fact. He should be made accountable phisacally

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope!

I would of divorced her as-soon-as I found out what was going on. She could of and should of told her husband what was going on ASAP.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Very dark!

5* I really liked it tho I think the ending left something to be desired. Sort of a cliff hanger sort of closure..a bit too fast I thought. Still, I think it was a great story and I really liked it.

As a further thought, I despise the anonymous community. No balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing how many vile comments this story generates

I still don't get the hatred generated at Michelle - yes, I agree she should have told Mike, yes - she shouldn't have submitted to the blackmail, yes - she should have reported Ryan to HR and filed a lawsuit immediately. But all the vile name-calling against her reflects more poorly on the people doing the name-calling. Folks, until you're in a stressful situation like Michelle was, you have no idea how you're going to react. It's easy to say - oh, I would do this, I wouldn't lie to my spouse, etc. etc from a position of moral superiority and detachment. But when you're actually involved, and fearful of your life and your spouse's life, feeling threatened from all sides - who knows what you'd actually do. Remember the old adage, "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

PS. Why isn't more hatred directed at Mike? After all, he actually committed murder.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Interesting

I find it interesting that people who give shit reviews are always anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cuckyboy author

Shit stories from a fudge packer.I think ,fudge packer is two words.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 8 years ago
Finale

Please ignore the comments of that waste of meat anon before me. What a toad. I appreciated the series. Sure it got over the top, but I found it very entertaining. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
S-Des

Long, LONG time since you submitted one of YOUR CUCK stories??????? Are you still alive ... still living in your bedroom closet, choking your chicken, dreaming up more degenerate tales to please the likes of Bonnie "Cum Dump" Taylor2/"N"astie Smith and their "butt" buddies Front Line Cuckster & Swinger Joe BLOW?????? Either way .. it doesn't really matter ... does it?????? The FINAL result is NO MORE male humiliation/castration submissions from you on how a cheating WHORE wife is let off without ANY consequences ... so that has to be a good thing for the readers ... Right???

Either way ... NO MORE "ANYTHING" from you is a "GOOD THING" and THAT is a WONDERFUL THING!!!

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Well, I do agree that most of what

happened to Michelle was her own fault. No matter who she was married to or how little respect she had for him, he still deserved to be told what happened. It would be very hard for me in his place to forgive anything she did. The fucking was bad enough but the lying and disrespect and the ease with which she kept on and on without talking to her husband. And her friends weren't friends at all because they didn't keep in her ass to come clean to hubby. I know for a fact that some women view a kind and easy demeanor as weakness, but it ain't necessarily so. All kinds of reasons not to be a hot head all of the time.

Good writing, just didn't care for the wife character or her lack of character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Enjoy d the story and found it possible,unlikely but more than possible,keep up the good work

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
Intense . . .

Intensely good story. Thanks for the very satisfying ending. Whew!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking Please!

This gets a 1 for lack of a 0 to select. "I had to do it!" Lame bullshit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the story doesn't work

the sorry slut whore is michelle. NO ONE CAN EVER be blackmailed in this type situation unless they ALLOW it. just one word from ryan understanding what he planned and she could/should have RUN to her husband or the police. hubby or is it wimpy chuck ended up sloving the case (not realistic). she needs to die for the sorry cunt she is

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm left a bit disappointed that Mike didn't actually set out to kill all that were part of the blackmailing.

His actual plan, aside from what happened with Tony, feels anticlimactic somehow, and that thing with Tony was fairly stupid, a completely unnecessary risk, getting a taser or something on the sly, shouldn't have been insurmountable.

Not sure why the author decided Keith was supposed to be some kind of good guy, or at least portrayed as such. He still had sex with a married woman, and wasn't exactly roped into it. Not something that should endear him to Mike even after learning the truth, a bit of facial rearranging wouldn't have been amiss.

Learning that Michelle didn't actually dislike Keith unlike the others, would have been a bitter pill for Mike to swallow, and the different attitude would probably have been fairly obvious, if he had learned about her enjoying being with Keith, I can't see how they could have saved their marriage, for that matter I can't believe they actually stayed together, that Mike could live with how much she had kept hidden from him, and her stupidity in both believing the blackmailers and that she could find a solution on her own.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Loved it. 5*

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

Good story, entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

it's a fictional story and you don't have to worry about stds or any other thing. IT"S a FUCK story dear annony ! There is no STD OR AIDS or any other fucking thing . God you are a brain dead asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sorry after all the whoring, chosen or not, nothing is said about multiple partners and medical testing.

It would have been months before the two of them could have relatively safely had sex or even kissed for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Grittyness

I wish though Mike had been more gritty and beat a few of them too deathough.

And after just told Mikki , Think about it then take it or leave it.

Other than the actual carry out of the plan Mike seemed merciless.

It would have been nice to see some of that and still give them a chance to rebuild.

After all cold merciless people often have great personal lives.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous