True Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ms. Adams isn't coming with us?" Mindy spoke with disappointment and a level of fear in her voice.

"No Kiddo, this part of the trip you take alone. And with that, canary wrestler shut the door and drove down the street that Mindy Swanson would never see again.

The drive lasted for nearly 6 hours; there had been many freeway changes, and bridges and tunnels, they had reversed direction at least twice by Mindy's count. Mindy gave up all hope of knowing where they were heading. She felt at peace as she looked out the window, daydreaming as the pastoral scenery rolled by, yet there was a gnawing trepidation about what was to come that kept Mindy on edge. She had never left the city much, but always had wanted to. There was food and drink in the Limousine refrigerator, and Mindy was shown a sealable bedpan if she needed to urinate, the yellow Goddess would be stopping for nothing. The drive continued through the day with no signs of a break, and the brave woman was left to her own thoughts and worries. The Limousine made a slow turn and started down a tree lined dirt road; the canopy of the trees entwined and grown together, forming a dark tunnel along the abandoned road. Mindy wasn't sure how far they traveled down the bumpy road, but it seemed they went on for miles and miles. The Limousine came to stop outside a rusted old iron gate; the woodland vines had all but overgrown it, it was thick with undergrowth and gnarled plants. If the Limo hadn't stopped, Mindy wouldn't have even noticed it. She saw Bianca talking on her cell phone and slowly the gate began to open inward, like the mouth of a beast. As they entered, Mindy felt her stomach sink, suddenly feeling rather ill with anxiety, and as she looked out the window, she could make out a crest on the gate, the same crest that was on the business card she received from Cherie.

They had only driven several hundred yards, when the Limo surprisingly stopped. There were no buildings or people in sight anywhere. Mindy wondered if they were to be met and taken somewhere by a greeting party. Mindy's door opened, and once again the sun was blocked out by the grinning face of the massive woman.

"Here is where I leave you, kiddo. You need to continue up this path on your own. You will find everything you need along the way."

Mindy looked at the woman as if to say; "Please don't leave me" but Bianca's face told her that this is the way things needed to be done. Mindy took her large hand and exited the Limousine.

"Remember kiddo, you were chosen for a reason. You can do this if you just trust her."

Mindy surprised the mammoth female when she stood on her tip toes and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek.

"It's alright Bianca; I know what I have to do."

And with that she made her way up the drive. The nervous woman scanned the stone pathway, but still didn't see any structures or people. There were wooden fences in the distance; they appeared to be a corral or something for livestock. She could see a small lake; it was really quite a lovely setting. In the distance, and for as far as her eyes could see, there seemed to be a wall of dense forest. She assumed that the gate they passed though was attached to a fence and it probably protected these grounds. It seemed pretty obvious that no one could get in here, unless they were invited.

Mindy crossed the crest of a slope; she was giddy trying to imagine what she might find over the next hill and the next and the next. She felt as if her life was now an adventure, an exploration of the unknown, and most importantly, of herself. She knew she would not be greeted with loving open arms, she understood that affection and pleasure from this point forward needed to be earned. She felt ready for the challenges that lay ahead, as long as Bernadette Adams was there to guide her.

Mindy saw a black leather satchel in the middle of the road. She knew it wasn't there by accident. She hurried toward it and saw that it had been embroidered with a scarlet M on the clasp of the bag; someone's initials? Was it hers? She looked around to see if she was being watched, there was no one in sight, so she squatted down and slowly opened the mysterious bag. It seemed heavy, and beautifully crafted, its contents were carefully stacked on top of one another so that each would be taken out in turn. Mindy pulled out the item lying on top of everything else. She held in her hand a beautifully crafted hand-tooled leather strap, obviously fashioned by the craftsman who made the satchel. The detailed stitching along the outside and intricate inlaid leathers made the strap look like a work of art. She turned it around and saw a metal D hook with a small red bell on it and the same embroidered scarlet M. She held in her hand a collar, more accurately it was "her" collar, and Mindy knew it the moment she picked it up. She stretched her long neck and carefully wrapped the leather around her throat; the leather felt sublime and the woman soaked in the feeling of freedom her collar gave her. A strange thought, that such a thing could be true. But Mindy felt a sort of freedom in the knowledge that she was a step closer to discovering her true nature. Her collar fit snuggly around her neck, the soft suede interior of the tooled leather felt almost luxurious, the fit was perfect, as if it were precisely cut to fit her slender neck. Something felt different; Mindy sensed that there was significance in her putting on her own collar, something symbolic almost. Mindy gave her D ring a quick pull with her finger and whimpered at the feel of the tug.

Next she pulled from the satchel a set of strange looking padded devices; they was made of matching leather and had a series of straps and buckles that hung from the leather pads. She spun them in different directions and tried to see exactly where and how the fit her body. She remembered some of the odd measurements that Cherie had taken, and then mimicked one of the stances. She bent her knees, so that her heel was pressed against the back of her thigh, and suddenly, the straps all seemed to make sense. She busied herself with affixing the pads to her bare legs. She tightened the straps around her shins and knees and clasping the buckles around the sides of her legs, the top ones resting just under the hem of her skirt. After several minutes of adjusting, she took a moment to test the strength of the restraints; she was unable to stand so she knelt on the padded leather. The bindings felt comfortable and she could hardly feel the rocks under her knees as she maneuvered back towards the bag to see what else there was.

In the bottom of the satchel appeared to be two leather oven mitts. Mindy pulled them out and looked at the odd contraptions; they had rounded ends and no obvious place for a thumb. She opened them and saw there was soft leather interior with openings for each of her fingers. Mindy slipped her hand into the cool leather; it felt as if it where being wrapped in velvet. Her fingers slipped into the snug confines, each hole seemed to be drawing her fingers in deeper. Mindy loved how it felt and quickly used her teeth to pull the second mitten on. She could move her fingers, and open and close her hands, but she was not able to grasp anything; not even her bag and papers she had brought. She held her hands up in the air to examine the leatherwork, and that is when she saw, standing atop the next rise, a solitary female figure. Mindy could not see her facial features, but the way her beautiful dark hair flowed in the breeze made Mindy's pussy gush with excitement. She just knew it was Ms. Adams; it had to be! Mindy wanted to run to her, to be with her as quickly as she could, she reached down to unbuckle her leg straps, but she could not grip them. She frantically tried to take off the mittens and free her legs but she couldn't get a hold of the slick leather. She was becoming more frustrated by the second. She bit the end of her hand restraints; however the perfectly crafted leather holes gripped her fingers tightly. It seemed the harder she pulled, the tighter the grip became; she was not able to pull them off. It was as if her fingers were trapped in the leather binds in the same way children's Chinese-finger-cuffs kept you from pulling your hands apart. Mindy looked up at the lone figure and wanted to yell for help; to scream to her she was coming. Mindy felt the knot in her stomach begin to grow, she could see the woman waiting for her and she was making no attempt to come to her aid, so she decided to go to her. Mindy Swanson was not unable to use her hands and was deprived the ability to walk. She sat there for several long moments thinking of her options. She looked back to see if she could call to Bianca for help, but the Limousine was now gone, she was alone.

Chapter 11

The woman knelt on the gravel, both literally and figuratively "In the Crossroads." That is when the realization hit her; it hit her in the way deer is felled by an arrow. It came suddenly and without warning with a devastating blow. Mindy Swanson had put HERSELF into bondage. None of this had been the work at another's hands; she had not been coerced, nor tricked or manipulated, each strap had been tightened by her own hands, each buckle clasped by her free will, her collar adorned out of her own sense of duty. Mindy Swanson had made a series of willing decisions that had led her inexorably to this point. The choices had been made rationally and with clear thought. They were born of an inner need and desire to escape a life she no longer fit into, and an unquenchable thirst for something more. The woman had been chasing the all consuming quest to find her true nature.

Mindy put her hands onto the road and rose to her knees. She could see the dark woman standing on the rise, and although she couldn't see her face, she could feel as if she were smiling at her, it gave her the courage she needed to continue. Mindy started the arduous task of crawling a long uphill distance. At first the she felt clumsy; somehow not able to get the cadence down properly. Surprisingly her hands and knees didn't hurt; they felt completely protected in her new leather appendages. A long time passed, and Mindy hadn't seemed to make up very much ground between her and Bernadette Adams, but her face began to come into view.

Bernadette Adams stood at the top of the hill looking down on Mindy's struggles, knowing that this was a right of passage, indeed something that Mindy needed to do. As the afternoon sun began to drop behind Bernadette, the light seemed to glow around her. It was as if she were translucent almost; a shimmering shining Goddess, wrapped in gossamer watching over her subjects in benevolent authority. Bernadette always felt a pang of pride when she saw a new girl join her fold. She felt like a mother birthing a woman into a brand new world. She had deep affection and a kind of admiration for each of her girls. They were brave in a way most women cannot fathom. Each woman that entered the Lovecraft facilities were hand picked. Each girl chosen for her own set of unique attributes. They came to her of their own free will, each with burning desire for something more, and she knew just what to do with them.

Bernadette's family had, for generations now, overseen the worlds largest slave-trade conglomeration; a shadowy network of closely linked services that stretched to all corners of the globe. The name Lovecraft had been whispered from the lips of the worlds most wealthy and privileged women. Queens, and aristocrats, Princesses and wives of the obscenely wealthy had been coming to Bernadette's family for over 200 years looking for women and girls to cater to their own particular form of perverted servitude. It saddened Bernadette that there was a dark history to her family's legacy; a time when women did not enter her many training facilities by choice. It was for those reasons her family would never get the credit from the outside world she believed the deserved. Forced slavery and underage servitude was something that she could not stomach, even though it still happened in the poorest parts of the world. Lovecraft Enterprises only served wealthy women, they did not provide slaves to men; not because of some militant feminism, but because they believed that the servitude of women to other women was most often a darker form of love and affection. There were exceptions to that rule, Bernadette was not naive, but misogyny of any type was not tolerated by her. Bernadette considered her family pioneers of sorts. They had broken from the mold long ago, suffering much impunity from others in the slave trade for their brand of "Free Will Slaves". But for five generations now; the Adams' women had tried to operate their empire with sense of conscious, and their formula had worked.

The array of females offered in the Lovecraft stables was nothing sort of stunning. Hundreds of women were trained in facilities located in; Asia, The Middle East, Eastern and Western Europe, Africa, South America and of course, The United States. Every conceivable nationality, race, religion, body type, temperament and eye color were provided by Lovecraft to their wealthy clients. Sometimes "Spec-Orders" were placed through secret channels for a specific kind of slave; some wanted sex slaves, others wanted pain slaves, others had very specific and unusual requests. The diversity of kinks and combinations seemed never ending; but if there existed a sexual proclivity that had been yet unfulfilled, Bernadette Adams prided herself in satisfying them. Within the facility was different training centers, some slaves were schooled in only one discipline, others were given a broader background in providing pleasure. Bernadette Adams' oversaw an army of willing female slaves; they were highly trained, exceedingly beautiful. Lovecraft Enterprises could charge exurbanite prices for their services; after all, they were the very best at what they did.

Bernadette had to squeeze her own sex in triumphant joy at the sight of Mindy Swanson's final pilgrimage to her feet; this moment had been a long time coming. The truth is that, her journey started long before Mindy realized, much longer. Mindy had been spotted by "Friend of the Organization" many years ago. Ironically she had been seen singing in her church choir in her early teen years. Careful watch was placed on Mindy, because she was seen to have an exceptional beauty that had yet to be realized. She came from a domineering family, her wants and desires never fully catered to. Mindy exhibited all the characteristics of a highly successful candidate for slave export. It just so happened that Mindy lived in the same town as one of Bernadette Adams' many American homes. This made it easy for Bernadette to check in on Mindy herself from time to time when she was in the area. Bernadette had gone to High School basketball games of Mindy, had attended Choir recitals, she had even stood in the back of a graveside crowd at Mindy's mother's funeral just 3 years ago. Bernadette had never interfered in Mindy's life in the slightest, she was an observer only. But as time passed, Bernadette had grown to look forward to her trips to Mindy's home town. Mindy had lived, unbeknownst to her, only 300 miles from Lovecraft's very first American Manor Home; which had become the U.S. training facility. This gave Bernadette an opportunity, and some might say, excuses, to visit her frequently. To say that Bernadette Adams loved Mindy Swanson would not be entirely accurate; but she had grown to regard her in high esteem and had looked forward to her birth into the fold for many years. It would be more accurate to say that Bernadette desired Mindy; she desired her in ways Mindy couldn't yet imagine.

Bernadette had contacted Mindy's employer several months ago, exploring the possibility of employment, as she was considering re-locating to the town. She forwarded a resume and list of references that had flabbergasted the Human Resource Director of the small firm. This was not the sort of woman who would typically even consider coming to work for a firm of this size; the HR Director nearly sprinted to President Milton's office waving the letter he had just received. A few phone calls and an expensive dinner was all it took for Bernadette Adams to land a spot near her target. The HR Director was confused by her request to have the unspectacular Mindy Swanson become her new Executive Assistant; she said she had met her at a health club and was impressed by her; the HR Director didn't hesitate to accommodate the impressive Ms. Adams.

Chapter 12

Mindy was exhausted by the long climb, it had drained every ounce of energy from her worn body to make it to the woman she desired most. She knelt at the very feet of the woman she wanted to please more than anything, the woman she dreamt of... it seemed as if she had dreamt of her forever. Sweat poured down her dirty face and her blonde hair clung to her cheeks and face as if glued in place. Bernadette knelt down to get on eye level with the panting girl, gently brushing aside Mindy's hair from her cheeks.

"Awww Ducks, you have done so well. You have come quite a long way haven't you; Quite a long way indeed. You look thirsty, girl, does my sexy Ducks need a drink?"

Mindy heard the words as if she was listening to a symphony; her voice was caring and kind. She was being taken care of by the woman she loved, and she soaked in every moment they shared together.

"Yes please, I am very thirsty." Mindy spoke in a staccato voice, ragged with lack of oxygen.

"Well I think you had better ask me properly then, Ducks. I think it's time you begin using the proper term when you address me. I think you know what it is, don't you girl?"

Mindy digested the woman's words before speaking her answer. "Please....M...Mistress, may I have some water?"

"Oh excellent, Ducks, I knew you could do it. Of course you can have some water. I will be taking care of you now. Your care is my hands and of those I choose to give that right too. Now here girl, Drink."

Bernadette poured some water from a plastic bottle into her cupped hand and brought it to the thirsty girl's lips in the same way one brings water from a stream up to her own mouth. She was giving her the water of life. She stared down at the lapping girl with a mixture of erotic pleasure and billowing pride. She bit her bottom lip at the thought of the girl drinking from her; she intended to teach her many ways to drink from her body.

"Oh you are a thirsty girl" the woman gushed as she continued to pour more cool water into her palm for the lapping lovely. The feeling of the young woman's tongue on her palm made the gusset of her undergarment soak with anticipation.

"I hope you understand, Ducks, that there was no other way to get you to this very spot than the road you chose. I know that you are scared and are confused, I know that you have many questions, and I promise in time they will be answered, but for now you have to continue to trust me. Can you do that for me Ducks, will you trust your Mistress and do everything I tell you to do with the most enthusiasm you sexy body can muster?"

With each passing moment Mindy felt more at peace with her decision. Her enthusiasm came out as she told her Mistress of her intent.

"Oh yes, Mistress, oh yes, I will trust you with my well being, with my mind, with my body. Oh Mistress I trust you to take care of me forever."

Bernadette smiled at the girl and gave her nose a punitive twist. Mindy's eyes blinked at the affront, her Mistress pulled out a black and gold leather leash with a scarlet M embossed on the looped handle. She reached up and fastened it to collar as the girl extended her neck.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CLICK <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

1...345678