True Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for Bernadette Adam's to take ownership of this night. It was hers; she would not allow anyone to take it from her. This was the night she had waited for over years of patient planning. A night that required she leave no doubt as to her superiority among the women of this room; nay, the women of the world! She had never had to take so bold a stance before; but she would not let her one chance at love slip away to the hand of another.

She took her newly tailed slave by her leash and led her to the large padded platform in the middle of the stage. For all intents and purposes it acted as a bed; it was a ten foot square platform topped with a luxurious white padded cushion. All eyes of the room watched as she led her slave onto it; wrenching the poor slave's neck in a show of power, eliciting a quick yelp of discomfort from her.

"Kneel, Slave!"

Slave M rose on her knees and held her hands up near her shoulders in a submissive begging position. Her new tail dangled down the back of her thighs and flowed out in all its beauty along the bed. She faced her Mistress and looked up at her with anticipation. She felt the electricity in the room; but missed much of the symbolism of the night, she had not been a part of this world long enough to understand.

Mistress held her leash firmly, causing her head to cock as she salivated with an open mouth.

"You are going to service me, slave. I am going to use your mouth for my pleasure. You will continue to provide to me your eager mouth until I have had my fill of you. You may not stop, slave; you will worship my body fully. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress, I understand. My mouth exists for you, and only you."

"Yes, that's right... now bring me your slave mouth." With that, Mistress Bernadette removed her white satin robe and revealed her magnificence to the room. There was an audible gasp as the silent room gazed at the legendary body of their Mistress. Her breasts were full and perfectly shaped; blessed by God with identical size and contour. Her age had not yet robbed them of their firmness; her nipples were dark and fully erect. Mindy saw they were not as long as hers; however her areolas were much wider perfectly framing the pencil size nodes. Her body was not sculpted; it had a sense of being voluptuous without being paunchy, the sort of body that used to be celebrated in works of art. Her hips gave way to a gloriously full matt of dark pubic hair. It was rich and full and clung to her labia which were wetted with excitement. Hanging down at the crest of her vagina was a thick throbbing clitoris that extended like the index finger of an adolescent child. The tip of her clit had the faint line of a ridge, almost giving her appendage the appearance of a cock. Mistress Bernadette was all woman, and it was time to prove it!

The room was soon flush with the sounds of busied mouths and violated holes. The wet sound of sex was like a symphony and it echoed throughout the domed chamber; slave on Mistress, Mistress aiding Mistress, slaves stealing pleasure from one another. To call the event an orgy, would be to call World War II a conflict.

"Open your mouth, slave, and begin your life servitude." Mistress Bernadette spread open her outer labia and exposed the dripping inner lips to her slave; she wanted her to see her full glory, keeping her sex just out of reach of her salivating mouth. She then lifted on her toes and clutched the straining girl by the ears and pulled her hungry slave mouth to her sodden cunt. "Ohhh YESSS! That it worship me. Eat my cunt with your hungry slave mouth. Use your tongue now. Yes, like that, dip it deeply into my cunt and eat all that I give you. Never stop, Damn You... Never Fucking Stop!"

The lust filled woman was jockeying for position; moving higher on her face, attempting to gain firmer purchase on her mouth. She strived to lower herself directly over the strained face of her devoted slave. "Stay still, slave, let your Mistress ride your face. Yes, that's it, lick me deeper. Fuck! Just like that." Her fully engorged organ was now slapping her slave about the face and nose as she increased her tempo; smearing her cunt oil from chin for forehead.

Mindy struggled to keep up with the demanding woman. She wanted to keep up with her movement, but was not skilled enough yet to do it. At times if felt to the slave as if her Mistress was merely masturbating herself along the contour of her face; again and again her mouth filled with the tangy cunt soup of her Mistress. She had imagined for a lifetime what it would be like to eat pussy; she imagined the texture of the fluid, the flavor, and amount. But nothing could have prepared her from the thorough fucking she was getting from this oversexed woman. Her jaw began to ache as the minutes wore on. She strained to keep her tongue moving; and every time she slowed down, her Mistress would give her a harsh reminder to continue, by wrenching the poor girl's ears to the point she thought they would be torn off.

At one point Mistress Bernadette scanned the heads of the six Lovecraft Manors; only to see them all in various configurations of copulation. These were Cuntsmiths of the highest order; and the privilege of watching them alone in heated sex would have been a once in lifetime experience. But their torrid sex only added to the overheated edge of the moment. It was clear the room had just about hit its moment of exhilaration; it only needed permission from their collective Mistress to release in a unity of orgasm. No one dared achieve pleasure before their Mistress Bernadette. The pitch of the room took its final climb; all but the glaring ebony snake Mekeda, who declared her defiance of her Mistress with her eyes.

Mistress Bernadette rode the wave of pleasure as far as she could; spewing out an endless stream of obscene demands to her slave. Her words stung with their intonation and perverse tone. "Oh, fuck, Fuck, FUCK! YES, EAT ME, SLAVE WHORE! YES, SUCK ME, SUCK MY CLIT! I'M GOING TO FEED YOU...

YES, YES, YES! OH, CHRIST! CONSUME MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Her body succumbed to years of pent up demand. Never before had she performed in such a raw and base manner within such a large group. Her body found a plateau she never knew existed and she released a scalding hot flood of syrupy cum down the girl's throat. Her body pumped stream after stream of gushing cum into her slave's stunned mouth; her Mistress held her mouth tightly to her exploding sex and her bobbing throat struggled to keep up with the volume. The Mistress looked through hooded eyes and the scene of obscenity she had caused; nearly a hundred women dealt with the burden of their sexual crises at precisely the same moment. The communal sound of orgasm was deafening as it echoed through the chamber. Literally gallons of cum exploded from squelching cunts into the mouths and faces of women scattered throughout the grand room. The floor became slick with the milky flood of female cum. Everyone in the room was simultaneously achieving multiple orgasms. The sound of slapping, the cries of pain, the cacophony of perversion and elation sung to the heavens with a sound never before made.

Panting and the remnants of sexual conquest continued for 15 minutes or more; the entire room was in a state of shock at what they had just collectively experienced. Slowly the room began to quiet; no one quite sure what was going to happen next. Mistress Bernadette, herself shaken by the calamity of her own orgasm stared down at her new slave and couldn't help but swell with pride at the sight her busying herself with the job of cleaning her leather mittens with her mouth, and mopping the floor with her eager tongue at any drops that escaped during the pandemonium of orgasm. Mistress scanned the room of sexual wreckage and watched submissives untangling themselves from under their Mistresses; each helping another up and tending to wound from an overly aggressive Mistress. She scanned the six women who seemed less shaken than the rest of the room, but still needed time to regain composure. She saw Mekeda's stare had not changed during the entire time. Her clothes were still perfectly pressed and devoid of any wrinkles or fluid. The room hushed as if waiting for her, their Mistress, to dismiss them.

Bernadette Adams placed her hand on her slaves head and gently guided her down to the floor; she laid her down flat on her back and stood over the girl with her feet straddling her shoulders, a triumphant stance of superiority; standing like a lioness over fallen prey. She looked out at the room as if to give them a final lesson in domination.

"Each of you is here tonight because you were meant to be here. You were all drawn to me at different times in your life and for different reasons. The reasons you are here are no longer important. What is important is that you have just bared witness to what is possible in a world where women are free to find their true nature; you each have seen what we are capable of when we are freed from the shackles of societies not brave enough to celebrate true freedom. Let this be a battle cry to the rest of the world. My sisters, go out now, and spread the truth of what we are capable of. Let no one misunderstand the power women have over our world. We hold the key to salvation; through the sheer will of determination and the conviction of our beliefs."

The room broke out in deafening applause; all the women for a moment equal sisters celebrating the beauty of their female sexuality. Bernadette Adams wanted to leave no doubt in the room; and especially Makeda, that she would not be denied her one chance to love. She took the final step to claim her prize. Through the thunderous applause, whistles and cat calls, she beamed down at her loving slave and mouthed the word "Open." Mindy thought back to the first thing she saw when she entered this magical place; she pictured the fountain and knew what was to come. She opened her mouth just in time for her loving Mistress to release her golden nectar into her wanting mouth. The room instantly quieted and all that could be heard was the sound of a loving slave consuming a most sacred gift from her Mistress.

Mistress Bernadette had won the hearts and minds of every woman in the room, but one; and to her, she had just made a sworn enemy.

*

*** If you have read this far; I want to thank you for taking the time. It was a challenge to write this story, but I hope that you enjoyed it. Please give me your feedback and any thoughts about how you would this story or any possible future stories. The door is open for a follow up, but for now, I will rest my weary fingers.

1...345678