True Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had struggled with her dilemma for several years; never able to find a solution that didn't require her to leave her position as head of the largest international slave trade enterprise in the world. What Bernadette needed was to follow a bit of her own advice; she needed to be true to her own nature. Bernadette couldn't deny that she was a dominate woman; she would be kidding herself to think she could live a life like normal women did. Bernadette required an unequal relationship to be happy; she needed to have a woman she could keep as a submissive and as a companion. She hoped over time that she would learn to share more of herself with another woman, and slowly even out the disparity that had thus far overshadowed every female relationship she ever tried. It was a difficult problem and one she wasn't sure she could ever successfully resolve. But recently she began to notice that her travel plans kept involving trips to the United States. She recognized that she frequently thought of one particular woman more than any other; in fact it had been months since she could remember a day she didn't think of Mindy Swanson. She had been watching Mindy since adolescence; she had seen her triumphs and failures. She thrilled at her growth as a woman, and anguished over the missed opportunities in her life. She had grown to have maternal feelings for the young woman, as well as deviant sexual desires. This odd combination eventually coalesced into her own twisted brand of love. The trick then became how to get Mindy to love her back.

It was nine months ago that Bernadette hatched her plan to win the heart of the beautiful young woman. She felt it was important for Mindy to undergo all the training required of a world class submissive, therefore she would have to endure a rigorous education at Lovecraft's training facility. Everything was going along as planned and Bernadette became increasingly excited as the moment came closer; the moment when she could reveal herself to the girl she had chosen to be her love. Then two months ago, disaster struck; and Bernadette began to see her one true chance at love slip away.

A careless clerical slave mistakenly mixed up the Mindy Swanson dossier in a pile of prospective slaves that was to be sent out by the marketing department of Lovecraft Enterprises. Bernadette had been compiling all of Mindy's information personally for many years; as her affection grew for the woman so did the glowing descriptions of her potential and abilities. Of course the dossier was never meant to be sent out; once she had decided to keep Mindy for herself, the girl was taken out of computer system and was to be removed from slave inventory. It was a week before Bernadette noticed the file was missing; and by then it was too late. Bernadette received a rather excited message from Mekeda; the head of Lovecraft's African operations, wondering when she could take ownership of Mindy Swanson. The message sent Bernadette reeling and eventually resulted in a very unfortunate change of responsibilities for the clerical slave that caused this mess.

The tall dark Mistress from Africa was a formidable woman. She was born of African nobility; her ancestry drew lineage to the Queen of Sheba. She had received the file from the marketing department and set into motion a chain of events that threatened to turn Bernadette's life upside down. Upon reading the glowing reviews of the American prospect and seeing the potential of her beauty; Mekeda paid in advance for rights to the American slave; ostensibly taking ownership of the girl she planned to keep in her harem in Zimbabwe. Mekeda was never one to miss out on an opportunity to enrich her own perverted desires, and once she saw that no one else had yet laid claim to the blonde beauty, she quickly snatched her up. She intended to keep her as a sex toy for several years; her sexual slaves never lasted more than two or three years, and then she planned to recoup some of her investment by selling her off in a secondary market, where she would probably be used in the African or Middle Eastern prostitution trade. Blonde American women still brought an attractive price on the open market. This was strictly forbidden by Lovecraft Mistresses, however, the African princess marched to her own drummer. Mekeda's message indicated that she would be in America for the regional slave conference; which is what had brought all the women to Mindy's office just 2 days ago, and she planned to attend Mindy's initiation ceremony. She indicated she wanted to meet with the Dominates in charge of Mindy's training, as she was going to need extra emphasis placed on Toilet Servitude, as well as Pain Training.

As Bernadette Adams dressed for tonight's tumultuous initiation ceremony, she thought about all that would happen. First the ceremony itself; where her pet would be presented to her and the final symbol of her submission would be put in place. Then she intended to christen her pet in a very public way; this was intended to not only serve her own salacious needs, but also as a public pronouncement of her own dominance over the new slave. Bernadette had not used public sexual domination before as a tool to show her claim to a woman; she never needed to, before tonight. But Mekeda's presence here called for her to leave no confusion over her intentions on Mindy Swanson. She was not sure how the conflict with Mekeda was going to resolve itself yet. She had always respected Mekeda. Even though she was a representative of her family's empire, the African Mistress ran her entire continent with an iron fist; often appearing to act independent of Lovecraft's authority. It had been a point of contention over the years; but Mekeda was loyal, and an excellent provider, so Bernadette had never found reason to confront the Ebony Mistress. Tonight, it seemed, there was going to be a showdown between two of the world's most renowned Mistresses.

Chapter 15

The Rotunda was a grand circular room used for large meetings or very public training exercises. Its golden dome rose fifty feet off the wooden parquet floor. Tonight a tight arch of seats circleed a raised stage; it was more like an altar, with its large chair and raised padded platform. Each of the Dominates sat in the circle facing the center and was flanked by submissives anxious to see why such a fuss was being made about a new slave. Normally initiation ceremonies were not held in such a public manner and were never attended by the heads of the six Lovecraft Manors. The entire night had the charged atmosphere of a prize fight.

Bernadette sat in the throne-like chair in the center of the stage and watched as the four women who had been tending to Mindy for the last several hours brought the terrified woman though the circle of Dominates. Symbolically, each of the four held onto the elongated leash as Mindy crawled on all fours to her loving Mistress; representing the giving of a submissive by the collective to a single dominate woman. It was carried out much in the way human sacrifices were centuries ago; when a virgin would be brought to the high priestess on the shoulders of an entire village.

Mindy had been bathed meticulously in exotic salts; she was shorn of all body hair and had been massaged with fragrant oils. Once the oils had worked there way into her pale skin, she was fitted with her "Bitch Suit". Each slave begins her training wearing a suit designed to undeniably erase her former identity. The skin tight outfits, most often are designed to appear animal-like. They are slid over the oiled skin, and once on make the new slave look an animal they are familiar with; in America they are fashioned to look like a Puppy, Cow, Kitten, Bunny, Piggy, Pony or some other easily identifiable animal. In Asian countries it is not uncommon to see Tigers or Pandas, in Africa; Lions or Monkeys. Bernadette had ordered for Mindy a spotted Bitch Suit designed to look like the Dalmatians she had grown up with as a girl. She thrilled at the result; Mindy's long sleek frame looked devastatingly beautiful in the shinny latex outfit. Holes were cut from the chest of the Suit to expose the girls "Udders"; Mindy's nipples shown with a boastful pride and were adorned with cow bell clamps that jangled as she walked. The sight was too much for Bernadette's as her sex begun to churn with the anticipation of what was to come. Holes are specially stitched to provide easy access to the slave's sex and anal port. This is not only for training purposes, but also for hygienic reasons. Mindy entered the circle on all fours; her bondage apparatuses returned to restrict her movements; and she led triumphantly through a sea of women to the glowing visage of Bernadette Adams.

Mindy saw all the Dominates were wearing black outfits and each wore a necklace containing a medallion embossed with a symbol representing their own particular specialty within the erotic arts. The submissives were all naked and kept on leashes, each attentive to their Mistress needs, while still facing the spectacle in front of them. As Mindy entered the inner circle she saw the six women from her office sitting in a row inside the circle facing the stage. Each of the women wore brightly colored clothing representative of their Manors of origin. Mindy recognized them immediately and another tumbler fell into place. The nervous girl noticed in particular the tall black woman that had been sitting at her desk just the other morning, the one who appeared to pay special attention to her as she sat across from her boss that day. She once again seemed to have a different look than the other women; one more defiant, with a hunger in her eyes that the others didn't possess. Mindy again felt uneasy by the stares of all six.

Bernadette stood up, her floor length white robe shimmered as the four Dominates delivered her pet. She looked down and squeezed her full breasts in a triumphant gesture of dominance as she looked at the kneeling woman. This was not a time to show any weakness; it would be a mistake to be seen by anyone in this room as being anything less that supreme Dominate, and she intended to play the role to the hilt. The magnificent woman addressed the gathering.

"It is time now slave to assume the role for which you were born. You have been selected by this gathering and by me personally to assume the role of slave. The choices you have made throughout your life led you to my feet here tonight. There are no accidents slaves; you are meant for a life of servitude, and your submission will now begin. Do you have anything you wish to say in your last moment of freedom?"

Looking up at her Mistress, Mindy felt calm wash over her. All the inner turmoil she had felt seemed to have vanished. She knelt at the feet of a Goddess and this was the only vantage point she wished to enjoy. No longer were there lingering doubts in her head about the direction of her life. Gone was the gnawing pain of unrealized desires and repressed dreams. She was now about to begin discovering her true nature and of this she had no doubt.

"I understand now that the failings of my life were proof I existed in a world which I was not meant for and I turn over the care of my body and the direction of future to my Mistress; to whom I pledge my undying devotion and endless servitude."

The words dripped off Slave M's tongue like honey. They hung in the air to be licked up by all who wished to hear them. The words were spoken into the vast expanses of her Mistress deep blue stare and seemed to be a declaration of love to her as much as it was an intent for her own bondage.

"It is time then for a final demonstration of your willingness to enter your life of slavery. You will now be 'Tailed.' A symbol of your position in our society, an offering of your body which will remain affixed until your Mistress determines it shall be removed."

She turned to one of the four women. "Give me her tail."

The woman brought to Bernadette the box that Slave M had been given by Cherie as she left the Cocoon. In the long drawers in the wall were an array of tails; these are thick anal leashes which fit into the anal ports snuggly, forming a tight seal which cannot be removed without the aid of a Mistress. To the anal plug is attached a long mane of hair. The hair is often matched to the natural hair color of the slave, unless desired otherwise by the Mistress. The chubby store clerk has an uncanny ability to match the personality of the girl with style of a corresponding bondage tail; it is the real reason she keeps her position at the Cocoon. The tail chosen for Slave M was crafted from the hair of Nordic beauties; a shimmering blonde tail adorned with colorful beads of gold and jasmine and interlaced within the blonde hair was an almost indescribable color of darker hair. As Slave M looked in nervous anticipation at the tail and large anal plug she squinted and recognized the interwoven hair of the tail. She wasn't sure at first, but the barely discernible smile of her Mistress told her that it was true. Her Mistress had donated her own hair for the making of her tail; a gesture never before seen at Lovecraft, and it is importance once known, would be lost on no one.

"Bow at my feet, slave." The majestic Goddess intoned. "Present to me the Port which was placed in you for my pleasure. Give to me what is now mine, slave."

Mindy mimicked the position she had taken in the Cocoon. She pressed her face to the stage; making sure to flatten her chest and she arched her back.

"Slave, open yourself to me!"

All that Slave M could think to do was reach behind her with her shiny leather mittens and spread open the globes of her bottom; offering up in full submission her most intimate hole. Her anal port had been lubricated and as her Mistress looked down she saw the wrinkled eye of her bottom open and close as if to wink a hello to her.

Mistress took the tail from the box and showed it around the room to the riveted crowd. She took special care to make sure that Makeda saw every detail of the opulent device.

"Prepare yourself, slave, to accept the life you have chosen. Thank me, as I invade the very core of you, which I now own."

Mistress held the heavy anal plug in her hand. It was a blunt plug hand carved out of ivory and had been passed down through generations within the Adams family. It seemed only fitting Bernadette now use it on her intended love. The plug widened quickly to the width of a modern soda bottle. It was carved with little nodules and ridges that would act as anchors inside the slave's anal passage and prohibit her from taking it out without her aid.

She leaned down and hissed into her slave's ear in a hushed tone only the two of them could hear.

"You are mine now. You are going to take all I give you without complaint or suffering. You are going to prove your worth by swallowing your pain."

Mindy breathed deeply and readied herself; she wanted nothing more than to make her Mistress proud. She felt the cool end of the ivory phallus press into her tight hole; quickly it exceeded the width of the metallic cock she had suffered through at the hands of Cherie. Her anal port stretched easily to accommodate the girth, but her sphincter suffered greatly. Mistress pressed the tail into her slave with steady persistent force. She recognized immediately the distress Mindy was experiencing and found a perverse satisfaction in it. Her inner fire was fueled by the pathetic whimpers the girl tried to hold in unsuccessfully and gushed as she saw her ring once again turn a painful white as it afforded the bulk of the merciless intruder.

"Take it, slave, thank your Mistress. Come on, Thank me slave!"

"Thank you, Mistress! Thank you for my tail... uggghhhhhh..."

Slave M's words trailed off into anguish, which caused a collective gasp from the room of Dominates. Some became so enthralled with the proceedings; they used the mouths of their submissives to quench their needs. Throughout the room the slurping and sucking sounds of slaves orally gratifying their Mistresses filled the room. It had a chain reaction effect amongst the agitated women and soon became a vortex of prurient desires. The more the slaves serviced their Mistresses, the more they wished to require of them. The communal raising of sexual desire and need continued unabated for several more minutes as they watched the tailing of the new slave.

"Yes, you are at the apex of the tail, slave... cry out! Cry out in your need for your tail."

Slave M wanted to show her inner strength, she held back her desire to wail. The white hot pain was cresting through her body like a wave across a beach. She knew if she could suffer this, she would earn respect from those around her; and she did.

Mistress reached inside her robe and nurtured her arousal, finally acknowledging a growing appendage that rose at the top of her sex. The Goddess had an extraordinary clitoris. It hung down like a finger between her fleshy folds. It felt angry and would soon reveal its power to the room of panting women.

Mindy felt a pop as her asshole began to close over the outer edge of the ivory plug. The mixture of hair in her tail symbolically fused the two women together; binding them to a lifetime of shared passion. She felt as if her ass were hungry and devouring her tail; feeding on the gift from her Mistress. She felt as if she had passed a test. Unable to speak, the creation of sound was too much for her body to muster. She groaned and whimpered as the burn in her ass was beginning to dissipate and started feel like little needle pricks. The pain was now throbbing; it was no longer sharp. Soon the pain would leave her, and she would learn to love her tail. It would become a symbol of her love for her mistress. Indeed, she would feel naked and empty without it.

"Witness all, the slave is tailed. She will remain our slave and is now worthy of the instruction and guidance of women meant to show her the joys of servitude and reveal her true nature.

The Mistress thundered on her proclamations; her words carefully chosen and skillfully delivered. It had a hypnotic effect on the room and she reveled in her power over them. Mistress couldn't help but look at Mekeda and smile with satisfaction. She saw on the woman a gaze most unusual in a subordinate. The intense look Mekeda gave her was unflinching; it appeared a direct challenge. If they had been wild dogs, there would have been a fight to the death.

Typically this is where initiation ceremonies would end. The tailing of a new slave is the culmination of a lengthy transformation of naturally submissive women into slaves. Mistress Bernadette looked around the circle; none of the Dominates had yet made an effort to leave. Each of them was indulging in lascivious acts of pleasure with one or more submissive, obviously taken by energy of tonight's events. There was a lingering sense that the initiation was not yet over.

The six Manor Mistresses were offering their services to one another. There was no hierarchy between these women. Each had lofty titles and earned respect within the slave trade world over. They rubbed each other's cunts and caressed each other's breasts more as lovers would. Each of them had rights to any woman in the room, except for Mistress Bernadette. For now they enjoyed their own company; which was something they did on the rare occasion they were all together; each grinding and slathering on one another. Each caught up in the moment and luxuriating in the fever pitch of sexuality that permeated the room, all but one that is. Mekeda sat still in her seat; never touching herself or any of her compatriots, she leveled a glare across the stage at Bernadette Adams that let her know this was not over; not by a long chalk.

Mistress Bernadette continued in an unnerving manner. She was calm as everyone else was ragged with desire. She controlled her sexuality and wielded it like swordsman wields her saber, she orchestrated everyone's orgasms from the stage like a sexual maestro. She intended to tangle bliss in front of everyone, then take it away again. She was playing the room with a skill the likes of which no one had ever seen. It was like watching a much heralded, but never before heard musician take the stage; and then far surpass everyone's expectations. None of the women present in the room had ever witnessed Mistress Bernadette's sexuality first hand; it was only spoken of in allegory and rumored about within the trade. Everyone was caught up in the spectacle; everyone, that is, but Makeda.

1...345678