All Comments on 'True Recollections of Tuballcain'

by tuballcain

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very believable story

Hot exciting and erotic story. Thanks for sharing your memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
too all who get off on this sissyboy shit

cut your dick off and bend over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start!

Nothing like a hot sexy wife getting well and truly fucked! It could have been longer and with a bit more dialogue, but nevertheless well written. I look forward to reading more about her adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story

Loved this story - it's just so good when a sexy, mature milf gives herself willingly to a young stud and gets fucked into oblivion! She should ensure she gets fucked in the arse soon and her husband gets to clean her up.

mature_a100mature_a100over 13 years ago
Very enjoyable yarn

Another great yarn thanks, I am looking forward to enjoying more of the sexual adventures you and Patrica.

You are obviously an emotionally very well balanced man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All I can say is at the very least he wasn't Cuckolded.

He was there to watch and got to fuck his wife. So from that point of view and from the point of view of a husband enjoying watching his wife have sex with someone else other than him and then joining in as any good 'sharing' or 'open' marriage should be this was a a good enough story. I am not sure I would allow my wife to do this but whatever rings your bells I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed

Graham is 40,his wife Trish is 31.i knew them for 11 years.They had tried to have children for 7 years.Graham told me ivf was one way but he asked me to consider a proposal for me to make Trish pregnant.I was to fuck her with him in attendance for 7 days.We talked and it was agreed.The first time Trish was waiting ,together they took me into a spare bedroom,Trish is a little plump,they asked would i mind doing it doggy style,then when i had cumm lay on top of her with my cock in her for as long as possible.Trish got on her knees,my cock was hard,i got behind her,holding her hips,pushed inside,she was very wetand fucked herfor as long as i could,she orgasmed without making a sound,her pussy insides fluttering around my cock.I blasted into her,she kept moaning,collapsed forward and i could feel her insides milking all the cumm out of me.I stayed hard and fucked her again,longer this time and came a second time.I did this for all 7 days,they thanked me and 9 months later they had a baby girl.They called me in again and had a boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

Reminds me of experience wife and I had 20 years ago. Perhaps I should tell my story sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
All wives should try that

All wives should try that, I witnessed my wife with a younger man it was so good she loved it

I loved it what's not to love

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

A great true story I got my wife to read and she agreed to the same, she loved being fucked by a young stud as I watched and she wants much more now.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukabout 2 years ago

Excellent! Just love sloppy seconds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous