Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she his hand grow wider as he pushed deeper into her, until she felt his thumb pressing at her ass as well. She knew what was going to happen and relaxed her sphincter as much as she could. His thumb slid past her ring, stretching it even more, and she was sure she was going to split, but his hand slid even deeper, and suddenly her asshole closed dramatically, clamping about his wrist.

She came. Hard. Shaking, screaming into the gag so loud that even he heard it. Her cunt tightened and gushed, her clit throbbed, and she felt like she had burst open. Now there was no doubt in her mind that he had touched the core of her body. She couldn’t believe it: his whole hand was in her ass. Her ass clenched his hand, sucking it deeper into her as her whole body quaked. That was the last thing she remembered.

When she woke up, she was still locked down on the floor, and her ass was most definitely full. Slowly, his hand began to withdraw, and her sphincter was pulled outwards, causing her to go into one long orgasm as he slowly and deliberately withdrew his hand and fingers. She lost consciousness again.

The next thing she remembered was her Master rubbing her belly. She tried to look up at him, but found her eyes were still held shut. Her mouth was dry, and the rubber of the gag stuck to her tongue.

“My pet,” he said, his voice now amused rather than harsh as it had been, “I’m not finished with you yet.” Those words sent a shock through out her body, and her clitoris began to tingle again. She moved her arms and found that though they were cuffed, they were no longer trapped behind her back. Wiggling her toes, she found her feet still locked into her stilettos.

He pulled her to her feet and led her to another place in the room, positioning her with her feet spread slightly. He raised her hands above her head and secured them to something dangling from the ceiling above her. Once again, she felt pressure at her anus, but the plug slid into place with almost no resistance. The sudden intrusion caused her to yelp into her gag. His hand appeared between her legs, spreading her lips as two balls, about one inch in diameter, were pushed up her cunt. Her feet were moved again, closer together, and were locked back to the floor. Her hands were raised higher, forcing her to stretch despite the six-inch heels. She felt him lift one breast and suckle the nipple as he wound a thin rope around it several times. The rope was passed behind her neck and he did the same to the other breast, biting the nipple this time. When he released her breasts, the rope acted as a bra, supporting them, but also pulling tight and forcing her breasts and nipples to swell under the pressure. She belated realized the mask was gone, though the gag, blindfold, and collar were still firmly in place. She could hear him moving about the room. Something tickled the back of her neck, and she felt the gag come free from her mouth. Her jaw ached, and she stretched it.

“I gave you an envelope with instructions in it,” he stated firmly. She nodded, unable to speak just yet. He slapped one breast less than gently, but not quite hard enough to sting.

“Yes, sir,” she croaked.

“It had another envelope inside of it. One I had taped shut.” He paused, but continued before she could speak. “Did I tell you to open it?”

“No, sir,” she squeaked, already knowing where this was going. How could he have known? She had replaced the tape, and had been careful not to damage the envelope. The tape had torn when she peeled it off, so she had simply gotten another piece, even going so far as to make sure it was the same length. Not that there was much in the envelope, just one piece of paper with one word written on it.

“What did the note in the envelope say?”

She gulped and quivered before she answered, eliciting another swat to her breast. “Trust,” she whispered.

“And you opened the Trust Envelope without my permission. That is why I punished you tonight. But your punishment is not over yet—call this an exercise in learning to trust. Only when I can be sure you trust me completely will I let you start earning my trust back.”

With those words, he forced her jaw open and pushed the gag back into place and locked the strap.

“I bought a different butt-plug and did some work. This one is a vibrating model, and I have attached it to a battery pack, so it will be good for the entire night.” She felt her heart sink as he said this. “I know that if I simply let it run all night, you would go numb before you have even begun to learn the full lesson, so I attached a timer to it. Once every five minutes it will vibrate for thirty seconds. The Ben Wa in your pussy will do the rest, I’m sure.” He paused again, and then continued, sounding inordinately amused. “It is currently ten o’clock at night. I will return to release you in exactly fourteen hours, at noon tomorrow. I will decide what else to do to you then.” After a moment’s silence, he asked, “What time does your maid come in?” She, of course, was silent. “Ah, yes, you’re too overcome for words. Well, I’ll be back tomorrow, my pet.” And in so saying, he left.

She heard him leave, and he heart fluttered. Her maid came in every morning at nine o’clock. She couldn’t believe that not only was he going to leave her like this all night and the next morning, but that her maid would see her like this! She knew that he had the only keys…The humiliation she was doomed to suffer clouded her mind, and she thought of nothing else until the vibrating butt-plug began to dance inside of her, sending shock waves throughout her body. The Ben Wa balls in her pussy only made matters worse, as they continued to torment her long after the butt plug stopped. Every time she swayed on her heels or shook because of the vibrations in her ass, the balls jingled inside her moist quim, keeping her on the verge of orgasm. This is hell, she thought to herself in a rare lucid moment. The rest of her time was spent wondering what it would sound like when her maid found her.

Once outside her door and out of her range of hearing, he pulled out his cell phone and called her maid.

“She’s a little stressed out,” he said, “and would like to be left alone for a few days. Why don’t you take a week or two off? Paid, of course.” He knew the maid wouldn’t argue, and he was glad: this gave him enough time to have plenty of fun with his wonderful and dearly loved pet, as well as get the carpet steam cleaned. He knew it would need it.

12