All Comments on 'Trust'

by H20wader

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
shangoshangoabout 18 years ago
Losing your touch, Aquaman.

This story didn't move like some of your other submissions and it read like you gave up on it.

wetapapwetapapabout 18 years ago
if you actually felt that way,

you would be a lot bigger man than i am or a total idiot, each person has to judge that for themselves. the wife's refusal to tell me would only be received by me as protecting her lover. it also would leave me wondering if she didn't want me to know all the details in case she decided to do it again, i would know what to look for.

for me, no details, no marriage, no truth, no marriage, no sharing, no marriage, etc, etc. sorry, i would never be able to trust another man i know or meet, wondering if they were the one or ones who stabbed me in the back.

how do i play golf with my best friend, how do i pray with the bishop, how do i work with my employess, it could be anyone of them. i wouldn't be able to trust anyone until i knew who, how, where, and when, and had all the details verified.

every odd little move, action or word would create doubt. was my best friend hugging my wife a little too long, was my wife's meeting with the bishop truly to just pray, was my wife's stopping by work and talking with some of the employees as innocent as it appears.

unknown facts leave behind a mountain of questions, doubt, and insecurity. the truth will actually set you free, anything less, well it speaks for itself. still a fan always.

wolfarmywolfarmyabout 18 years ago
story sucked

story was a complete waste of my time in reading it, in a word it sucked

wolfarmywolfarmyabout 18 years ago
story sucked

story was a complete waste of my time in reading it, in a word it sucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Interesting

Trust is at the heart of a marriage. Each partner must be able to trust the other. The wife wanted her husband to forgive her, but only on her terms. But forgiveness is more than being sorry for doing wrong but also a willingness to change your ways and make restitution. I did not see this on the wife's part.

Boyd

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Unfulfilling

I find this story so wrong as trust goes along with honesty and that is lacking here. The hidden truth will fester with time. You cannot repair what has happened between them without truth. This is not an incident that was before them or not affecting them. This was a rip in the bond and with out knowledge of an act forgiveness is only given in word not heart. You cannot ask forgiveness of God without naming your sins and repenting. How can you ask for forgiveness without stating what it is? The mind will make things worse then the truth as the mind will imagine hundreds of scenarios and all piled together will be worse then the adultery.

This is one of your stories I find unfulfilling.

The writing is wonderful as always.

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Sorry to repost

I meant to add on my first posting:

I thought you were going for incest with the 18-year-old son.

Good writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
your writing has gone downhill for a while

you make no sense,which was a trademark of yours.sometime were to clever and miss the boat.being religous don't make you stupid and that what make the hubby look like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Really?

So, to sum it all up. He sells part of his business, spends more time at home to be with the wife and family, forgives her, and they live happily ever after? I’ll bet confessing to the bishop was really heartbreaking for her. The bishop even agreed with her idea of not telling hubby what he needed to know. She obviously trusts the bishop more than her husband. Okay, anyone care to bet on who she had the tryst with? She even drags out her wedding dress in celebration of his forgiveness. Yep, the wedding dress. The symbol of purity. The love, honor, and cherish dress. The forsaking all others dress. Gee, how can she possibly stand these horrible consequences? Oh yeah, I almost forgot, she felt just awful and cried a lot. By not telling him what he needs to know so he can have closure, she is putting her lover ahead of her husband. I didn’t read anywhere that he tended to be a violent man so why exactly is she protecting her lover?

I’m all for forgiveness and reconciliation but not without trust and honesty. By not at least giving him the name of her lover, the number of times they met, and the place they met, she is still being dishonest. Of course, he might like to know why, too. Without honesty, there can be no trust. Without trust, there can be no reason to remain married. The other poster is correct. Not knowing who is laughing at him behind his back is a burden no man would want to bear.

This is obviously a deeply religious family and The Bible does teach forgiveness. However, I think hubby deserves more than an, “I did it and now it’s time to move on.” The marriage councilor was a good idea but she is the one who committed the transgression and yet she is dictating the terms and topic of discussion? I don’t think so!

As the story stands now, I don’t think much of it. If the author writes a part two and resolves some serious issues, mainly giving closure to hubby, I’ll reconsider my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Forgiveness can only be granted with

the offering of complete repentance. Complete trust can only be granted when complete trust is given. She must exert the faith to trust completely in the truth for if they walk by faith and not by sight faith has a chance to restore the love. Until she demonstrates the trust to be completely honest she cannot be granted the complete trust she craves from her husband. If absolute faith in love and trust is taken for granted her secret will forever seperate them and cause a widening gulf so vast over time that they are destined to lose each other.

Her husband stated that he sold the company. He still had faith in his wife and family to completely divulge the absolute truth detailing the facts of this sale the moment his wife and family expressed pain and worry on the matter. He had enough faith in his wife and family to suffer repercussions for his decision if need be but he divulged the complete truth anyway. That is the hope faith gives love. He let his wife off the hook because she's ultimately too weak, stupid, and selfish to get it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
unbelievable

even if they are mormons or some weird sect of mormonism, this is a bit unbelievable. (family night and the big part the bishop plays gave it away.)

he is supposed to forgive blindly, when she:

-had sex with another man

-disrepsected and dishonored him by confessing and going to the bishop first. even the bishop critcised that!

-disrepected and dishonored him again by putting herself in charge, telling him nothing for "his own good".

-little regret, no remorse shown, no reparations, no compromise. it is her way or the highway.

-not until he fakes selling his corp and she thinks all those familys out of work does she want to confess. obviously he knows where he sits in her priorities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Religious family?

Surely not - it's more a realistic tale of a piously behaving husband with his hypocritical wife. Well written with one illogical area: Such a stupid couple got such intelligent kids??? There must have been more than one miracle....

Bavarian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I don't get it!

Please explain how this story supports the conclusion that the wife need not tell the husband what she did. If anything, it illustrates the need to act responsibly to protect the company, and by inference, the family. Can't very well do that without knowing the threat.

rooster1rooster1about 18 years ago
so what

to me infidelity can take many forms but my response is nearly always going to be the same total severance of all contact between myself and the cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
bullshit

It is not erotic it is bullshit..........

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Don't know

I'm afraid this is over my head. I don't get the trust that is broken for the wife by his selling the company. I can see that his trust in her is gone. What trust did he break?? Nor do I see the equality of the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What's the point?

There is no redeemable point to this story. Why did you waste our time?

andy1hardyandy1hardyabout 18 years ago
It's ok.

I thought the wife fucked someone who was high up in order that her husband's company could stay afloat and therefore secure the jobs for all of his employees and their families. I felt the wife had this higher calling to spread her legs for such a just cause. Then hubby goes and sells the company fucking up all her good intentions and that was why she was pissed at him.

But that's me.

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I love your stories but this one left it hanging

open for my own reasoning. We all want to har the details. When you didn't write them you wrecked the story. Worry 3 of 5 for your effort .

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
And the church suports her cheating!!!!!

What BS that was. She tells or she goes! it's that simple. Let her live with in the chjurch basement and the fathers can have her work for them. This is BS and the husband is out of his fucking brain, if he has one. When she told the family he should have gone nuts on hewr then. he would know or she would be gone as his wife. Period!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Can someone explain?

I keep hoping that someone else can make sense of this story. She doesn't trust him enough to answer his question of what happened. How is this resolved? If a marriage is built on trust and she still doesn't trust him, where is the resolution. On what basis is his trust rebuilt (the story implies that he is satisfied since she had a short period of [misplaced] mistrust of him, but so what?)? He tells the whole story and she doesn't.

Does he really spend much more time watching her or is this just part of his misdirection?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What?

I lost complete track of this story after the first few sentences. By the time you identified everyone I just couldn't read anymore. Stick to reading the stories and not writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Could have been a good story

This is one dumb story. I'm sorry that I wasted my time reading it. A zero for this one. What man would accept his wife telling him she cheated but will not tell him why and with who. If she wasn't prepared to tell him the specifics she should never have mentioned it. She tells the Bishop but will not tell her husband. Then the husband decides to sell a successful business so he can stay home and keep tabs on her. Lots of trust here. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Stupidest resolution I ever heard

I normally love H20waders stories, but this one made no sense. In the end he is no closer to knowing who she cheated with or why. Because he has no idea why, he has no clue if the cause will happen again. I'm not one of the people that are against forgiveness, but the can never be forgiveness without fully knowing that needs forgiving.

Len BeeLen Beeabout 18 years ago
Wasted Time, Wasted Effort

The title to my comment says it all, for both the author and every thinking reader. Normally I look for some good in anything I read here. This story was well written, with good grammer and a nice flow. But, flow to what? No, in the end, this was just a waste.....

Len Bee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sorry

Normally I love your stories, but they can't all be winners. Just remember that Babe Ruth also has the strike out record.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
Interesting

a different kind of story...interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Could have

This could have been good.

z00timez00timeabout 18 years ago
Your Problem is that

you wrote a story which was way beyond the comprehention ability of many of the readers; you know, the ones that read with their dick in their hand.

This is heavy stuff. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Unsatisfying!

I always enjoy and admire your stories, but like most of your readers, I found this story rather strange. It is not so much trust as (I can't think of an appropriate word) for loving beautiful wife who is the heart of the family and suddenly announces to the entire family that she has been unfaithful once, then talks to Bishop and finally talks to husband last and refuses to tell him anything. The refusal to tell who may be understandable, but refusal to tell why or how is pretty mystifying. Where is her trust in him? 60 year old George

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Unfulfilling at best.

I am sorry Wader, but as many others have pointed out I have a hard time that there really is a marriage here left to save. She cheated, we know not with whom, when, where or how often. He is just supposed to say, "oh well ok as long as it is never going to happen again I guess I have no need to know anything else." Sorry, but humanity just ain't that noble buddy. This marriage would be over in every way except the facade they might put on.

What he did to shake her trust? I really don't see anything there at all to redeem her. I honestly don't see the point in his selling the company to be home with her. I thought he was going to leave a sizeable trust to take care of his wife (soon to be ex-wife) and children and scoot out with his share and find real happiness somewhere else.

Your story Wader, written to please you. That is all that counts. But, we have come to appreciate you pleasing us as well so I personally hope your future efforts are in fact more fulfilling to all readers.

Thanks as always for your efforts.

Charleybear

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 18 years ago
Enjoyable read but ..

I agree in general with most of the comments except that comments like “story sucked” are uncalled for.

Charleybear’s specific comments were right on. Just as with humor, stories that most nearly reflect real life and what people would likely do are better received. Suspension of disbelief is one thing, but, obviously, Our Hero acted way out of the character of most guys. So people are more likely to react negatively to the story.

To me, the story violated two rules of writing. Every story needs a beginning, middle and an end and a story must have internal consistency. In other words, ultimately, everything must fit with no questions left in the reader’s mind.

This story certainly has no end; there has been no resolution of the wife’s infidelity and it’s effect on the original marriage. It has been destroyed, the legal fiction remains but they are unable or unwilling to talk about and create a new marriage with a new set of rules. Obviously, watching her 24/7 is an impossible way to live and is not a marriage. So. What then? Have sex while she wears her now soiled-filthy-from-infidelity wedding gown? I think most guys would do as Our Hero has been doing: vomit. Certainly not get an erection. Surrounding circumstances dictate our responses. Merely seeing a naked woman does not automatically trigger a sexual response. The woman has to be known, liked and trusted. The wife doesn't fit that characterization. The place we’re in matters.

The reader is left with a veritable truckload of questions from A to Z. Charleybear and others mentioned a few. It is a matter of respect for his readers for an author to see to it that most of the likely questions are answered in the story. Equally clearly, no one could think of them all and no author would be faulted for missing one or two.

To z00time: please let us in on what is so ”heavy” about this story. Personally, I am more interested in the drama and tension of the story than any sex scenes. And just BTW, if you’re going to make comments about some readers, please do them the courtesy of spelling “comprehention” correctly. As in “comprehension.” Actually, it should read “.. beyond the ability of many readers to comprehend; ..”

H2Owader. Thanks for your always appreciated, if not always understood, efforts to keep us entertained.

Phil

DeadWouldDeadWouldabout 18 years ago
hey guys, loosen up

Don'y cry over this chapter too much

I can guarantee you will really be upset by the trite and stupid ending that will soon arraive.

You thought this chapter was unbelievable??? Hahahahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Unrealistic

This is entirely different than most of your stories which I enjoy.

I consider it simplistic and unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Disappointing

Not nearly what I (or apparently a lot of others) have come to expect of your work. As someone before me mentioned, even Babe Ruth struck out occasionally. Very strange dynamic in the family unit to start with. Doubt any man would forgive her without her fessing up, just my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

This is the worst story you have ever posted. It is less than lousy. It stinks and is a waste of everyones time, including yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good story but ending was lacking

I usually love the stories you write but this one did not have your usual touch. I dont get how making his wfe think that her husband will be home with her after he sold his buisness for a few hours makes her feel the same as he has been feeling, as she knows he didnt do it, she assumed, He knows she cheated on him and does not know more then that... She did not have a true penence as that would require her to seek his forgiveness and you cant do that without saying what was done.,,,,, and how can a man of God not have the wife tell her Husband her sin as their union was blessed by God but was a covenent between them.

I hope there is another part to this.

MybadlandsMybadlandsabout 18 years ago
Trust in what?

Did you forget to include a few paragraphs in your ending? Why would he ever trust her again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The story lives up to the title

I think the other commentors forgot the title.

You did an excelent job of presenting the loss of

trust and the effort to make her understand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Lack of trust

Trust? I usually enjoy your stories; but this one has me baffled. Maybe I was in business too long or was part of too many companies that had been bought; but I do not see the trust the fornicating female could witness to. Nowhere do I see anything that would assist her already demented selfishness to an understanding of what she is doing to her most likely former husband.She has no reight to ask for forgiveness. She has not made amends nor repented of the deed, nor helped the damaged man to understand what had happened.

Not, by the original sin, but by her subsequent actions, she has condemned herself to the miseries she continues to bring upon her family. If she even cares. A hell of her own making.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Holie Premise

This no discussion premise advanced by you/her is full of holes. Her premise is selfish and against the rules of sharing. Her premise doesn't allow any change to be made by anyone exterior to her that a future incident can be avoided.

Mostly, her premise is one of non-accountibility as no one knows what she must change and commit herself to change without knowing what she must now do differently. Do what differently???

Now then, for an author to have a degree of credibility his characters need to act and respond to actions as they might or would in life. This author has always created and delivered that expectation.

So, my wonderment is what was the plot, the reason, the message or purpose of this story???

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
The elephant is still in the room!

The writing was superb as usual, and you clearly touched on a very interesting subject (see number of comments!), but on any other level I had many problems with what seems to me - a misperception of the function of religion in couples counseling.

THE WHOLE SCENE DID NOT FEEL AUTHENTIC. It reads more like a vignette for students in a theological seminary. You lay the components of ‘a problem’, now - how do we ‘solve’ it with minimal damage and in accordance to the catechism of the faith.

But if the story should feel real, we can’t forget that the wife’s infidelity is not an abstract construct in a vignette. There were particular circumstances, probably not pretty, probably ‘messy’, about which we know absolutely nothing. Her emotional mindset; elements in the relations that went very wrong from the perspective of the wife, and by default from the husband’s - for going under his screen unnoticed. Even if “nothing else happens again” (as in more adultery), nothing will be the same again in this marriage, REGARDLESS of whether they truly work on it, or sweep it under the carpet (be it a religious carpet or by any other name). Not understanding what and why went wrong will haunt both spouses and become “the elephant in the room “, that is until they take it to the open and truly DEAL with it.

I seriously doubt that a solution of the nature: ‘We shall forever happily mistrust each other together because we trust god’ would be a formula that any member of the 'helping professions' - including people of the cloth, could endorse.

Let me let you on a personal story. I used the help of a religious authority, and guess what – there is no way around the true work, which is the couple’s work on the marriage, true and full disclosure, and then working through it. A true God worker would say: God wants you to be honest with each other. Use your trust in god to bravely work through your problems. Don’t use god name to deceive yourselves by escaping from the realities of your relations.

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
what the ?

truat what! not telling him everything.

Trust he can handle it.nope.

well screw you and the bishop!

trust him to leave.

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 18 years ago
It’s about incest as infidelity

There is a whole list of reasons to reach this conclusion. Without jeopardizing any confidences, H20wader’s growing up years may have exposed him to an above average amount of incest among families in the area he lived in. His best known work, “Charlene”, was about incest as infidelity.

The fact is, for the many reasons I didn’t list, the husband did get it and didn’t need to be told. He committed his own form of incest in return by using the children in the sale of his business and not consulting the wife. She now knows what he feels. As she was the initiator, she will not let it happen again and the husband can rest easy. She will not run away with another man nor have another man’s baby.

The score is even and they can move on together and as a family. I don’t know if families with incest usually stay together but it makes sense here.

Sorry ‘bout the second post but it came to me in a flash of inspiration and, given that most of didn’t see it at first, I couldn’t resist.

A great, multi-level read.

Phil

bgtrkdrvrbgtrkdrvrabout 18 years ago
I liked it

It's not exactly the kind of story i was expecting to be reading,after all i am on literotica,lol,..but it was actually a beautiful story,..very uplifting,..makes me almost want to quit looking at porn stories,rush in and embrace my wife and kiss her till she tells me to stop,..almost.Good job buddy,inspirational

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
not to much

I generlally like your stories, but not this one. If you are going to follow this story line human experiences will stretch the story line out, just couldn't end this way, the doubts are there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
'tis what H2O is reduced to?

"It was over. My wife had shaken my trust in her. I had shaken her trust in me, but our trust in God was never shaken."

that's it? a little (2-page worth) mental exercise and the wife puts on her nice dress again and that's it?, let's just move on the children's waiting?

oh, forgot the God part. but that's it? lol

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
A dangerous smoke screen

As I noticed what seems to be an insider information (and yet out side of the story line itself), I still find it important enough to quickly respond to Trigger’s comment/question, regarding families of incest. As incest is undoubtedly a form of abuse the answer would be - NO! If discovered and appropriately treated, families of incest ARE NOT being allowed to “stay together”; certainly not as far as the abuser and his/her actual victims (and potential future victims in the family) are concerned. I assume that no one would raise the hope that the happy family of a wife and children beater should just stick together. Frankly, I am surprised that there is still a question about the true nature of incest.

On a second thought I hope you got it right – but not informing your wife about a business transaction (in cahoots with one’s children or not) could not qualify as a “form of incest” by any stretch of the imagination. Inadvertently, it just serves as an unwarranted smoke screen for what is truly a serious and painful problem for those who are victimized by the very same people who are entrusted to be their guardians

NeedYouNeedYouabout 18 years ago
Not knowing who and what she did would drive a

husband crazy and sooner or later he would either have to know or he would leave. For this husband to say she didn't have to tell him what happened and who she was with is just plain dumb. No marriage would ever make it. The husband's anger and hate and mistrust would grow and grow until he either beat it out of her or left her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a new Low in STUPID is this story

the first thing I did was to PEE in my pants LAUGHING so hard after reading this absurd wretched tale. Each story from H20 gets worse and worse ... now this K abortion of a story ...

of course most religious people are amazingly stupid bastards so I am not all that surprised... But apparently so is the author

1. This first POINT no one has mentioned and is so vile so EVIL that no religious person could accept it :

The whore wife confesses 1st to the FAMILY-- using the children as defense or as a screen so that he cannot or wont blow up...

God almighty.... how evil is that ?????

does she think her husband is a child as well? Apparently yes... she does

2 How is selling his own company shaking Her Trust in him? how does that teach ere a lesson and make her realize her refusal to come clean is wrong?

3 She cheated on a marriage he sold his own company. Those things are equal?

4 Her refusal to tell Hubby FIRST is a massive sign of disrespect... this point is NOT about trust but decency.

5 by doing so her protects her lover

6 staying home and watching the whore wife 24 hour a day is NOT re-establishing marital trust...

7 No sect of any Christianity says You can ask forgiveness of God without naming your sins and repenting to THOSE YOU SINNED / ACTED AGAINST. How can you ask for forgiveness without stating what the sin /act was ?

8 no sect of Christianity would support her telling the Bishop but NOT telling her husband

Jesus what a god awful story H20. Shame on you... You use to be a great writer...

--

When everyone is thinking the same ... someone isnt thinking -- George S Patton

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Totally unbelievable & unsatisfactory

I've read everthing you've written, & by & large, your work is excellent, generally good plot lines, often very good characterization, but this story just plain sucks. No disclosure or discussion by the wife, just a simple "I'm sorry, it won't happen again..." & he forgives & i guess forgets & goes on. He's either the stupidest ass his "god" ever made, or he's total wimp. The ending is total BS

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Your eyes have to be brown

Because you are so full of shit. This is one of the most absurd and shitty stories I've ever read, you throw God around an awful lot with your wimps and whores. All all you "loving wives" writes hopeless wimps like you?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
a New low is STUPID

wife uses sunday dInner -- a speical family time for RELIGIOUS folks... to make her ahem "confession" Knowing that her husband cannot make a stink or scene..... did the paster KNOW she used THAT particular time to make her "confession'? My guess is now she leid to the pastor...

...................................... so to teach her a lesson on trust he comes up with a plan or STORY to sell the business which he does not tehnically implement. He uses this story in the same manner SHE told him about her cheating.,.... so then wife sees the light/ his point about TRUST.... at which point he FORGIVES her without getting any of the details of hat she did?

HUH like what the fuck? suppose she cheated 10 years ago or 5 years ago? suppose one of the kids isnt his?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Rubbish...

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What Am I Missing?

I read this story some time ago and figured I would try it again some day when I was not so tired so I could see what I missed. I read it again today and I have to admit, I still don't get it. How his misleading the family about the sale of his business, makes her cheating forgivable is still a mystery to me. Maybe BGTRKDRVR who found the story uplifting can explain it to simple people like me. A fan who doesn't get it.

60 year old George

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
So-so story

To my way of thinking, forgiveness requires closure and, for closure, the husband needs to know what transgression he's forgiving. What his wife wants is a blanket pardon, and in my book, that doesn't fly.

<P>

The story is well written with realistic characters and believable situations. The plot line is contrived IMO and has way too many holes in it to satisfy me. A fifty for your effort. I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Trust ?

Not worth commenting on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
not a good story

this is the worst story ive read of H2Owader, hard to belive its even his.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What the fuck is this

did you happen to watch Passion of the Christ and it fucked you all up or something. keep this shit out of literotica, and go fuck a prostitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Garbage

What a piece of garbage. God,Church and the Bishop run every aspect of this fucked up family's lives and even then she screws around. This story sucked, big time. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fucking rubbish

The ravings of a lunatic? Fucking idiot more like it. Maybe learn what the word trust actually means before writing something so idiotic in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This story is going nowhere

Normally I enjoy your stories... But????B

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
bad

you're a fucking terrible author. there is no way in hell any self respecting man or woman for that matter, would ever consent to stay in a marriage where not only did the partner cheat, but told the family, the bishop, and then refused to say what happened and why. asshole

cancapercancaperover 15 years ago
no way

sorry cant agree on that one steve

JimSensesJimSensesover 15 years ago
Sorry, not your best

I have to agree with others. The wife and bishop want the husband to give a blanket forgiveness and he can't know what it is he is forgiving her for except adultery. I would have tossed her out for not being open with me. The trust cannot be regained with the attitude she has. She hides behind god and universal forgiveness to get away with what she did. Great example for the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Different

I give you credit for the premise and plot but her failing to explain herself "completely" will eventually be the downfall to their marriage. Agreeing to come "clean" at the end after he had reaffirmed his love for her would have made this a great story .... please try to think of your readers next time!

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
So what did she do

I have to give this a zero...why? because it wasn't a story..as you put it " the ravings of a maniac" I could write such stories with no plot and no ending but I would have to live with it. I will never read another of your stories except to scroll down and give it a zero...I am a maniac too and I had much better things to do than read this crap...but it was by you so I did. I am sorry now that i did...Never again

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yuck!

I give you a 25 because you wrote it and you write well enough. You started off well with asking for a complete confession so that he could digest the adultery and all the reasons behind it and during the affair. The fact she would not discuss the details with her husband leaves no room for forgiveness. She is still protecting herself from the event that she callously participated in. Her husband has to forgive her on faith alone that she will not slip again? He has to just accept she did a boo boo and now wants her husband to forget it without knowing the why? Bullcrap author! She loves only herself and "Is Not" a loving wife! He is pitiful to accept his cuckolding without a word of explanation. Any sin calls for confession and repentence before forgiveness... Quit writing this religeous babble!

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Lots of words but not one of the best

It was very different. Just because a "Bishop said" she can hide behind the words and let the one she professes to love more than life itself sink into the dark shadows of the unknown. That is the height of cruelty. Even with he did with the company, she got off way to easy for this one. The resolution came way to quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How can forgiveness be given without knowing ?

This truly an awful story. WHAT form of Christian forgiveness can be granted from 1 perosn to another without knowing the sinning act?

<br></br>

The wife confessing in frontof the children ... which IS emotional blackmail -- is somehow acceptable?

<br></br>

why does the husband NEVER talk about the WAY she broke the news?

<br></br>

How does the stupid little game of the huband pretending to sell his business Re-establish Marital Trust? The business was the Husband's NOT the wife so the argument that he was taking unilateral actions... to teach the wife a lesson doesnt work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting but "nothing more than ravings" ...

good fairly tale but kinda of "simple & stupid" at the same time. Nice try, next time trying writing sober.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
How does a practical joke without a confession...

bring back balance to this relationship? Virginia:"I will tell you about it now, tonight. I will tell you every thing.” Hiram:“Why? Do my workers mean more to you than I do? You would not tell me to ease my pain but you will to ease pain my workers do not have yet?” 'I saw it in her eyes. She now had an understanding of what I had been through this week.' Why does Hiram go through all this if in the end he merely just accepts her 'happily' getting out of confessing (As the smile lit up her face she looked so lovely, “I do not have to tell you what happened?”)? How does him thinking he taught her "what trust was" and her supposed "understanding", without her obviously phony ass accepting any responsibility for her acts through confession to Hiram, ease his pain in any way or bring back the balance or trust? Didn't her Momma, Daddy and the Church give her some "understanding" of mariage in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Terrible

Terrible Story. Thanks for your effort though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Literotica ?

I thought this site was about erotic stories? If this is what you call erotica here then I would suggest a quick trip to Wikipedia for the meaning of the word

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
In your Church any Bishop worth his salt would have held a Bishop's Court and excommunicated her adulterous behind!

I know it and so do you. Adultery is second only to murder in your Church. How could you so clearly misrepresent it? Another thing, that confession would have had no place in a Family Home Evening. Nothing about it could have possibly been spiritually uplifting. The Five Stars were purely inadvertent! It should have been rated far lower.

ReadTooMuchReadTooMuchabout 14 years ago
Religous nonsense

Poor story but, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
making fun of religion

Lunatic is the proper word

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Complete....

drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
can I vote zero?

please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Trust?

I trust that this the worst story you have ever written.

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
this story sucked ass

next time leave this shit in your head.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Trust, Trust, your talking about Trust!!!!

Her infidelity and his sale of company stock have nothing in common. If he is truly the head of his household and if she respected him, she would have answered the questions or been divorced. He could never trust her even if he was home 24/7.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
rubbish

please stop now.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
what trust

your one of those at all cost assholes aren't you. lol that is what this was a joke...............lol

demantoiddemantoidalmost 13 years ago
Smug, painfully smug.

Great effort, but what an arrogant writer.. Story could have been so interesting and stimulating, but alas, author hubris!

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
rubbish

never read anything worst

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Garbage

The story goes no where and does not warrent the time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What was this shit

She cheats on him basically says trust me I probably won't do it again and that's alright because he gave her a little shock. What utter shit.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
I agree with anon above.

Sounds like a funky faith they belong to. Wife admits to her unfaithfulness, but without details, the husband has no basis to forgive or not forgive. Or, more importantly, to understand why-to avoid it happening in the future. What a crock of shit. Points to her for admitting it, I guess. It seems that she has true remorse, but no trust in her husband that he will be able to hear what she did. Her distain for her husband's feelings (a reasonable need to know the details, or some of them), her high-handed treatment of him (accept what I will tell you, and please forgive me), and her lack of appreciation for his feelings are all very likely part of what allowed her to cheat in the first place. I find the wife's behavior vile. Yuck.

I don't understand the husband's reaction. He gets her to see the consequences of her actions, in a way. He shows her that he doesn't trust her. He shows her how it feels to lose her trust in her husband. He shows her the hurt and extent of the hurt her betrayal has caused to so many people. But, the resolution: her coming clean about what happened, and why, does not occur. It's like making someone realize that it was wrong to steal, but not making them return the item that they stole. Therefore, the characters do not seem real. The husband wanted the facts-he got her to give them to him, but then did not insist that they be forthcoming. The wife realizes that not revealing the facts to hubby was hurtful, wrong and inexcusable. But, then she goes ahead and does not voluntarily provide those details.

She was probably porking the bishop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What ???

I went back and reread; I don't know but someone tell me, please. where is the ending of this story?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Oh Man

How do we deal with this crap?

She cheats, she confesses,she says don't ask I will not tell.

According to her the Bishop runs the family.

The Bishop forgave her.

???

Hiram should become an atheist and divorce her ass and take the kids.

The lunatic fringe are out there.

HA

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
yet another H20 cuckold lover specials

she cheats and he let a pastor tell him not to ask why but just to forgive her with out any info, for all he knows she could be fucking the pastor. This story was as WACC/RAAC as they come. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hated it.......

She'd tell me or I'd be in jail. What a wuss.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Horrible waste of potential

This was a brilliant story about a religious family. It had some brilliant twists and turns, with excellent charcter descriptions including the crisis of faith in the husband.

And yet it was ruined. You built it up to a fever pitch with the car scene, and then had the husband let everything go with that stupid share thing.

His wife never needed to come clean for her blatant actS (plural) of disrespect to her husband, from humilitating him in front of the children, to dragging a Bishop in to protect her from having any pressure brought to bear on her, to her sheer arrogance. She truly ran the family.

This had incredible potential and I was bouncing in my seat all the way up to the end when you let all the air out of the ballon. And all he got was 'wedding dress' sex...while his wife got to keep a corrosive secret from the family without any recriminations.

I don't blame the wife. It's human to want to do that. I blame the husband for allowing it.

user110user110over 11 years ago
i agree with FD45

the ending was... not enough. unsatisfying.

dylan954dylan954over 11 years ago
?

What a load of drivel,

javonfontainejavonfontaineover 11 years ago
the story is

incomplete....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

W/O a true and full confession there can be no forgiveness. Yes, trust is a major issue here, but so is a contrite heart. She gave a non-confession confession saving the details as her dirty little secret. Who says that religious people have to forgive even when the confessor is engenuous? I don't believe real people would act this way, and don't see how this marriage can survive.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 11 years ago
5*

I would have liked to know more about what she did and why. But then in life we sometimes never get closure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yep - the ravings of a lunatic.

And people wonder why organized religion is such a sham. Lets start with the Bishop. Was there EVER a less helpful person in the history of the Church? Basically, he told him, don't ask, don't tell. You know how that works out. And then the loving, cheating slut wife. Of course she doesn't want to tell you the details. Is it a friend? Perhaps one of your good friends? You don't think that's worth knowing? And you're going to play a little trick on her about selling the company as if that was something comparable to her cheating? This was a ridiculous story, made worse by the fact that they ALL seemed to be one dimensional, cardboard toons.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous