All Comments on 'Trust'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you

I have been waiting for this for long time! So glad to have these two together again! Hope to see more of your work soon. Can we know the blog?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A wonderfully erotic story!

This was truly amazing - everything an erotic should be - thank you for writing it and thank you for bringing it to us. A link to the blog you mention would be very much appreciated - anyway, 5 *s for this, and again, thank you!

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
Grand Master

I also wrote and posted a story entitled "Trust" today; telepathy? You blew me away! I want to take my computer, turn it off and go for a prolonged walk somewhere. You are the greatest! I gave you a five only because I can't give you a 500! I will write the rest of the "Birth of Freedom" stories because I must, but I feel like such as pigmy when I read something as fine as what you've written. Homage a maitre.

PS- I actually summoned up the temerity to prepare some quibbles, which I forward on the "Send Feedback" link. You may then blast me into outer darkness for my presumption.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wtf?

This girl is a complete wackjob no one could or should trust her. She isn't in anyway a domme, she's just a nut job hanging around nut jobs who need to be beaten to feel something.

That isn't bsdm that's the kind of losers who end up on hard drugs and other crap until it kills them. They are the kind that bsdm clubs never ever let in, and if they do slip in they get thrown out.

April0647April0647about 13 years ago
Excellent

as always. Anon (4/16) hasn't followed these loving women through their traumas and can't comprehend what a triumph this is for Francine. I'm glad Charles was aware and involved also.

Your stories are excellent. I wish I could say the same about the proofing (Estragon will take care of that privately, I expect!).

I do hope you write more for us.

DryhillDryhillabout 13 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you very much for bringing Francine back to the lifestyle. It is truely apt that Valerie is Francine's first sub and i agree with April0647 that is good to see that Francine is under Master Charles' guidence again.

As for the Anon (16/4), i would have thought with the italic sections giving background information, plus other reviewers comments it would have been clear that there were a few stories to go and look at before making such remarks.

As usual a wonderful story worthy of the 5 i gave it, thank you.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ITS NEVER ABOUT ANY TRUST

is just allowance. TK U MLJ LV NV

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for writing this wonderful followup story. Through all of Valerie's and Sally's struggles in "Stranger than Truth" I was worried about Francine and wished her story had not been left so hanging. Now it has all been tied up, and I can stop worrying about her!

I have enjoyed your stories so much and I am sad that I am almost done with all of them.

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

I started reading about Valerie a few days ago and happened on this one. Granted it had a few a spoilers, but continue on. Wonderful ending where Francine returned from the Hell that was in her mind. Even went for the tissue. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous