Trust and Respect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agena
Agena
1,232 Followers

She bent down and we kissed. Initially, it was tender and loving but quickly turned more passionate and demanding. Our tongues dueled together in a dance of lust. Without breaking the kiss I put my arms under her and lifted her up. Carrying her to the bedroom I sat her on the edge of the bed and began to undress her. She reached for my belt and began to unbuckle it, unzipping and excitedly pulling down my pants. All this time we tried to maintain mouth to mouth contact. Within a few minutes we were naked and broke our kiss as she grabbed my rigid cock and moaned her need.

"Hurry, hurry!! Put it in me. Its been so long. Oh god, my darling, fuck me!!

I pushed her back on the bed and mounted her as she guided my cock between the lips of her vagina into her warm, wet cunt. She wrapped her legs around me and drew me deeply into her so that our pubic hairs mashed together. In a frenzy I began to fuck her; ramming my cock in and out of her as she thrust her hips rhythmically back at me. It was only a few moments and I achieved an enormous orgasm and pumped my seed into her. She tightened her legs around me a cried out in relief.

"Oh god!! That was so good."

I collapsed onto her and she continued to hold me tightly as our libidos ebbed and sanity returned.

"I missed you so much my dearest.," I whispered in her ear.

"I know. I know. Just hold me a little longer. I never want you to let me go. Its been so lonely without you."

Shortly, we disengaged and we lay side by side on the bed. She took my cock in her hand and began to slowly stroke using the juices of our coupling as a lubricant then she bent down and took it in her mouth. Within a few minutes my libido began to return and I was hard again. Then she mounted me with her knees straddling my body and lowered herself slowly onto my cock. I reached up and circled her breasts with my hands and began tweeking her hard nipples with my fingers as she threw her head back in the calm ecstacy of our loving copulation. This was no longer frenzied lust but a rebirth of our marriage. I looked up at her lovingly as she moved up and down on my cock and I could feel our juices running down between my thighs as I felt another orgasm building. She also began to pick up her thrusts and I remebered thinking how we used to have so many mutual orgasms together. Her hands we on my shoulders as she ground her cunt down on my crotch and achieved her release. My own release came seconds after and we collapsed together in a moist embrace.

As my cock softened she sat up and lifted herself off my cock. Moving her hips up over my chest she looked down at me with a smile on her face.

"Did you like that me darling."

"Oh yes!" I responded as I looked down and saw the swollen, red lips of her pussy peeking out from her pubic hairs. I drop of my semen was leaking down from between her lips and I was so overcome with love for this woman that I placed my hands on her buttocks and pulled her pussy toward to my mouth.

"Oh Mark. You don't have to do that."

"I want to do it for you my darling to show you how much I love you and am thankful for your love for me. Besides, you did it to me and I want to return the favor."

I clamped my mouth to her lips and began to use my tongue to scoop up my cum and her juices. They were intermixed into a liqueur of strong, pungent potion that made me rock hard again as I cleaned her out. When I couldn't get anymore I attacked her clitoris with my tongue and lips and quickly brought her to another orgasm. When she came down from her high she got off me and flopped down on the bed beside me.

"My god, "she exclaimed. "We've never it that many times except when we were first married. I'll be sore tomorrow."

"It serves you right for being so sexy." I responded laughingly.

"Oh Mark, I've dreamt about doing this so many times since you left. I don't know how I survived."

"You were going to tell me how you were able to abstain from sex while I was gone."

"It wasn't the best as with you, but I had a friend." she said as she reached into the drawer of the bedside table and withdrew a pink dildo about the size of my cock.

"I call him Marcus. Isn't he cute? I practiced sucking him too. Now I don't need him anymore."

"Why don't you hang on to him. We might find a use for him someday."

*

EPILOGUE

From that day on I never doubted her again. We renewed our wedding vows before God and our family and to this day I have never been happier. She wanted to do so many things for me as atonement, but I told her it wasn't necessary as I had as many things to atone for as she did. Our sex life improved immensely after the break through of our first getting back together. We learned how to please one another in many ways without embarrassment or revulsion.

The only part I hated was calling Dolores and telling her I wouldn't be coming back. I knew she was disappointed but she understood.

Agena
Agena
1,232 Followers