Trust and Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your eyes give you away, j—you want to look, and your gaze slides away every time you try." Jon's voice broke her reverie and she blushed, to realize he knew her well enough already to see that.

"Blushing does not become a slave, j. Blushing means you are embarrassed, and embarrassment implies shame. A slave is shameless—how can you feel shame for something that is expected-- no--demanded from you? You have no choice but to want men—it is your nature and it is only reinforced by the training and discipline that your Master subjects you to. You want men, and you want to serve men, and be used by men. That is your purpose, j. You are slave. Only slave."

"Yes, sir," acknowledged j quietly.

"What are you, j?"

"only slave, Sir!" she replied.

"Whose slave, j?"

"Mr. B's slave, Sir!" (this with much greater conviction)

"Good girl. Now look at me, j. I am male and you are slave. LOOK AT ME!" and j looked, and then she could not look away. Jon was almost as long as Mr. B, but even thicker. His cock was as big around as her wrist, even only half-erect as it was now.

"Do you like what you see, slave girl?"

"Yes, Ma—Sir" j stammered in confusion. Jon reacted so swiftly she barely saw him move before her cheek was stinging from his slap.

"You know better, little one!" he scolded her. "You may serve more than one Master but you give that title to them and them only!"

"Yes, Sir," j replied, tears smarting in her eyes, her cheek on fire.

"Better. Answer the question. Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, Sir... very much, Sir," whispered j.

"Your hand is not bound, girl," said Jon, apropos of nothing that j could see.

"Do you like being flogged?" "Yes, Sir," responded j more strongly.

"You will now earn the rest of your flogging, girl."

"Yes, Sir!" replied j with eagerness, beginning to suspect where this was leading. Would she be allowed to touch him after all? The answer became clear as Jon stepped a little closer to the bench.

"You will please me with the hand I have left unbound, j. If you falter or stop, or fail to touch me in a pleasing manner, the flogging stops and the caning will begin. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir!" j replied, raising her eyes just enough to see his face, wondering how soon she was allowed to touch him. At her questioning glance, he nodded, just a single jerk of his sternly set face.

j reached out, tentatively at first, then more determined as she realized she could not reach him without a slight strain. She glanced up at Jon's face to see if he would step a little closer but he merely smiled slightly and shook his head. She stretched her arm farther and found that if she held her arm outstretched, she could just reach him with her entire hand. If she relaxed her arm even a little, all but her fingertips were out of reach of his magnificent cock, much less his lovely balls. She wriggled in frustration and was able to gain perhaps a half inch more reach. She sighed and gave up, stretching her arm far enough to cup his balls in her hand, glancing back up at him as she did so. The corners of his mouth twitched slightly; she wasn't even sure she'd actually seen it—he looked very stern still. But as she lifted the weight of his balls in her hand, caressing him very softly and pressing them higher against his body in order to be able to rub them gently while massaging the base of his cock at the same time, she saw his eyes shift slightly... the focus was no longer totally her. She smiled in satisfaction and began to experiment.

Jon's eyes narrowed in anger as he noticed her smug smile, even as it flitted across her face and disappeared. He stepped closer and grabbed her by her hair, twisting her head away from the bench and her face upward towards his.

"You will not presume to manipulate me, j. Do not think that because you perform an act that I find pleasing that you are therefore somehow in control of the situation. I will do with you as I will and you will obey and perform as directed."

Then he released her hair with a single hard jerk and stepped back into his original position.

"Yes, Sir," j whispered, tears welling as her scalp tingled.

j stretched out her arm and gently lifted Jon's heavy balls in the palm of her hand. With feathery strokes from the tips of her fingers she teased his perineum and was rewarded with the resumption of her flogging. She caressed and massaged Jon's balls for several minutes, alternating with light feather strokes near his ass and then the base of his beautiful cock. He groaned with pleasure as he struck her harder and she gasped and wrapped her hand around his rapidly stiffening cock. She pulled him closer with very gentle pressure and he smiled and moved so that he was standing at the head of the whipping bench, never once missing a stroke with the flogger. Now j could no longer see him but she could reach him much more easily.

The tempo of the flogger increased subtly as j began to stroke Jon in rhythm with her flogging. She held him gently, firmly in her hand, her fingers still deftly massaging his balls as she moved to the base of his cock, and then teasing his foreskin as she almost-but-not-quite released him at the end of the next stroke. Her eyes closed as she imagined how it must look, the swollen head above her thumb, captured in the pussy of her palm. She could feel his pulse quicken, the veins of his cock standing out from the soft velvety skin as she caressed him. j was fading in and out of subspace now, the pleasure of touching him the only thing keeping her from drifting off in waves of pain and pleasure from the flogging. Then again the flogging stopped without warning, and j barely had time to open her eyes as she felt Jon pull away from her, before his cock was brushing her lips, and she opened her mouth even as he ordered her fiercely,

"Take it!"

Jon's cock was rock-hard now, so thick she could barely contain even the head in her mouth. She closed her lips around him as best she could and swirled her tongue along the edge of his cockhead. He grunted and grabbed her hair, pulling her face against his groin as he pushed himself farther into her mouth. She could barely handle more than two or three inches of him, her lips stretched to the limit around the maleness of him, and he groaned again as he pulled back and then pushed into her mouth, rubbing the head of his cock against her teeth and over her tongue again and again.

"Suck me, j. HARD!"

and j stopped being careful, sucking him as deeply as she could, grazing him with teeth, rubbing and pressing him with her soft, warm tongue. Jon groaned again, and pulled away from her. Before she could protest, he was untying her left wrist and lifting her to a sitting position. Then he twisted his left hand into her hair again, holding her still while he bent and did something to the rope on her ankles with his right. A tug and the rope dropped to the floor.

"Up!" he said hoarsely, lifting her slightly by her hair.

j scrambled to her feet, stooped at the waist as he half dragged, half carried her to an armless couch a few feet away.

"Knees on the floor, belly to the couch, slave," he demanded.

j staggered and almost fell as he released her hair. He followed her as she knelt at the end of the couch and bent forward, her belly pressed into the soft cushions. Jon knelt behind her and grabbed her by the hips. He pulled j toward him, his cock pressing against the back of her thighs, the tip still wet from her oral ministrations.

"Open yourself to me!" he ordered,

pushing against her as she hurried to spread her legs apart, wincing slightly as her knees rubbed on the carpet. Then his weight was against her and his cock was entering her, filling her, splitting her apart. j cried out softly at unexpected pain as he sheathed himself in her body, burying himself to the balls, without waiting for her to relax or for her body to accommodate his size.

"Does it hurt, j? Does it hurt, girl, to be used by me?"

"yes, Sir," j whimpered.

"Good!" he growled, and withdrew almost completely only to drive himself even deeper.

Over and over, harshly, he buried himself in her warm folds only to withdraw, hovering only an instant before plunging so deeply into her that his balls slapped her ass. Again and again her entered her, pounding into her, indifferent to her soft cries. A thin trickle of blood, unnoticed by Jon or the girl, smeared across j's thigh.

j was drowning in red darkness, the pain of Jon's use and the thrill of it combining to overwhelm her. The sound and the feel and the thought of his fierce taking of her all blended into a single point of pleasure that expanded to engulf her. And then the sky exploded as the orgasm took her, unexpected and too soon, and she was screaming in pleasure and pain as Jon, still hard, continued to pound deeply into her. As her orgasm swelled and her body opened to him further, he was pulling her back against his cock, grunting as his balls swung against her ass, sighing with pleasure as he sank into her depths. j was bucking, pushing back against him, suddenly greedy for the pain, for the fullness, the sensation of his weight pressing into her, driving his magnificent cock even deeper.. Effortlessly his hands clenched around her hips as he stopped her movement and held her still. His nails dug into her flesh and she was cumming around his cock, trying to buck against his hold, trying to push against him, to pull him back into her body as wave after wave of pleasure overtook her. Jon chuckled at her obvious intent, and pulled away from her again.

"Oh, no, not yet. What an impatient little girl you are, j," he murmured, pulling his impressive erection from her completely.

Again he stepped back, simultaneously lifting her by her hair. Suddenly gentle, he slowly maneuvered her into place under a pair of rings in the ceiling a little closer to the wall of toys. j was barely aware as Jon stretched her arms overhead and closed snap lock cuffs around her wrists. She sagged against the restraints as he stepped back to look at her.

"Breathe, girl," he murmured, and stepped closer to stroke her hair softly.

"Are you thirsty?" he asked her.

j nodded, and Jon walked away. j heard running water and a moment later Jon was back with a small glass that he held carefully to her lips.

"Drink—slowly," he told her, and she glanced at him as she obediently opened her mouth to take the water.

His face was still unreadable as he tilted the glass, letting only a few drops at a time pour onto her tongue. j held the water in her mouth for a few seconds, the cool water soothing her tongue and throat, dry from her involuntary panting. At last she was able to whisper,

"Thank you, Sir," and he nodded and took the glass away.

j was able to take some of the weight off her wrists by the time Jon returned. She looked at him curiously as he walked toward her, then past her, smiling slightly as he gazed at the wall of toys and then turned his back to her. Slowly he moved along it, picking up a pussy whip, a riding crop, a shorter flogger and some smaller items j couldn't see. She didn't realize until Jon pulled one away from the wall that the small shelving units were wheeled. Jon laid down the choices he'd made and pulled the rolling tabletop closer to where she was bound. Slowly and carefully he applied nipple clamps to both breasts and another pair to her labia, watching her reaction carefully, adjusting the pressure until j winced. Then Jon removed a length of dark cloth from a drawer and proceeded to blindfold her. j shuddered a little, wondering what would happen next, when Jon said softly,

"Open your mouth," and gagged her as she started to ask him why.

It was only a small ball gag, not a choking cloth, but she could no more talk intelligibly around it than she could escape from the cuffs. j started to tremble.

Jon stepped back to observe his handiwork. He smiled at the sight of this woman, bound, helpless, and completely under his control, his to do with as he wished. At least, for tonight. He picked up the pussy whip and began to strike her, hard, across her heavy breasts, careful to hit the clamps with every stroke. j shrieked around the gag but the sound was effectively muffled and not at all distracting. Jon increased his tempo, alternately striking her breasts, buttocks, thighs, shins, shoulder blades and belly, careful never to neglect her breasts and never to touch her anywhere near her sex. Pink weals appeared on her pale skin, criss-crossed in a pleasing pattern and reddening to a deep rose as he worked. For what seemed like hours, he alternated between the pussy whip and the riding crop, smiling at the slap of the crop against thighs or belly. Around and around he paced, smiling with pleasure as she jerked away from each stroke, trying to anticipate the direction of the next blow. And she was always wrong.

Tears were leaking from beneath the blindfold in a very short time, and Jon switched from the crop to the flogger without breaking stride. j was panting around the gag, twisting and pulling at her bindings, torn from her earlier lethargy by the sudden onslaught of constant pain. As the first blow of the flogger struck her upper back, j sagged in relief, relaxing into the familiar pain of flogging. So much less shocking than the pussy whip, the crop or the clamps, almost deceptive in its familiar rhythm, she slipped into the comfort of the blows and no longer noticed the pain of the clamps, until Jon jerked them free and she screamed and screamed around the muffling gag. But the flogging continued, relentlessly, and the pain of the clamps and the weals now covering her from neck to ankle began to shift into heat; her skin felt covered in rippling flame, and suddenly she was liquid fire, dripping wet and burning with need. She tried to beg Jon to use her but the gag would not allow it. She twisted and pulled on the restraints, her wrists rubbing raw as she struggled, but still she could neither escape nor communicate. Abruptly, the flogging stopped.

Needles and razor blades sliced down her sternum and in the shocked seconds it took the sensation to register j barely had time to realize that Jon had started using the Wartenberg wheel. Up and down ran the wheel with its dozens of razor sharp needles, across her chest, her breasts, her nipples, her belly, and j struggled to remind herself over and over that she wasn't really being sliced apart, despite how true it felt. Jon pulled the wheel down, lower and lower, and as the pain penetrated her nether lips the universe shrank to a pinpoint and expanded just as quickly, and j was cumming, shrieking her release into the gag, her body bucking against the pull of the cuffs. Jon put down the wheel and stepped into her space, grabbing her buttocks and lifting her bodily, still thrashing, onto his cock. Her cum-soaked pussy lowered onto his immense, almost painful erection, slipping lower simply from the weight of her body, so sweetly tight! And finally he was ready, and he let the cuffs take some of j's weight again as he began to move inside her, pushing deeper than before, her tissues more relaxed even as they swelled with her arousal. Slowly and gently, then faster and faster he moved in and out of her, her body open and receptive and clinging to his cock as he manipulated her movements to intensify his pleasure. Still gentle, still tender, but faster and faster with the urgency of his need, he moved inside her as he felt his balls tighten and then he was exploding into her, pulling her body tightly against his as wave after wave of his orgasm shattered against him, and he screamed his dominance over her, continuing to thrust into her even as his orgasm waned, until her trembling brought him back to himself.

His mouth against j's ear, Jon whispered into her hair,

"Truly, your Master is a fortunate man, j."

j leaned against his chest as he reached over her head and unlocked the cuffs, never lifting her from his body until he could lay her down gently on the carpet.

"Rest," he said gently, removing the blindfold and then the gag, and she closed her eyes gratefully, barely stirring when he returned some time later with pillows, quilts and blankets.

Quietly he spread a quilt over pillows and then lifted her gently onto the softer surface.

"Thank You, Sir," whispered j,

as Jon pulled the quilt around her, and then again as she awoke to the sight of him holding out a large glass of water. j drank gratefully and shook her head when he inquired if she needed the restroom. "Sleep, then, little one... you've earned that at least," and without another thought j sank into darkness.

The next morning she awoke to the smell of coffee and bacon, the sound of murmuring voices and the sight of sunlight slanting down the stairs. Pulling one of the blankets around her, she padded quietly up to the main floor, to find Jon and Mr. B talking cheerfully over a heavily laden table. Suddenly shy, j froze at the top of the steps, unsure whether to proceed or return to the dungeon. Then Master turned and saw her, and He smiled at her and she knew everything was all right, and she ran to Him, dropping her blanket in the process and not caring in the least. She fell to her knees at His feet, and hugged Him tightly around the legs, and laid her head in His lap. Mr. B chuckled and stroked her hair.

"You have pleased me, j. I am proud of you. I think, perhaps, I'll reward you later this weekend... in the meanwhile, you had better eat your breakfast."

Master took a plate, and filled it for her, and gave it to her where she knelt, at His feet.

"Eat!" He commanded.

And j, smiling with happiness, hurried to obey Him.

12