Trust Fund

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then slowly she retracted what ever was there. She again massaged my hole and applied lube generously to my hole, and I knew she was going to stretch it further this time. I felt the pressure slowly and then forcing my ass hole bigger and bigger until the burning was back. I wasn't sure what it was that she was trying to wedge in there, but I didn't think it would fit. I could feel it start to shrink in size and realized this must be a very large butt plug. Sure enough I could feel the rubber stopper of a plug holding my hole open but the inside of my tight ring was held open wider. My ass hole was really on fire now as it was held open to accommodate such a large plug.

Something started vibrating on my clit and I realized Martha had already prepared me for the next form of sexual stimulation. She has a small butterfly vibrator and she had strapped it to my body, so it just buzzed annoyingly against my clit. My ass hole puckered at the stimulation to my clit, which stimulated my ass hole as it was being violently stretched. This in turn stimulated my clit, which was buzzing away with the vibrator attached to the front. My two most sensitive places were in a serious circle of torture.

She removed the table so there was nothing to hump, and my orgasm was forced from my body almost unwillingly. There was little pleasure as there was nothing to hump, but air and I couldn't control the pressure to my pelvis. An orgasm mildly pulsed through my body and cum slowly leaked down my leg and my belly ached to experience the crushing orgasm that pulsed to the rhythm of a cock fucking me. However, I was left to hang there experiencing the mind wracking orgasms, but my body was left to experience little orgasmic bump after orgasmic bump. No true ecstasy, and no relief.

Cum was streaming down both my legs as my body was near on the edge of constant orgasm. I started to cry, I just wanted one good orgasm. I started to feel dizzy and faint, as I pitied myself. Martha sensed I was at my peak of torment and appeared in my sight. She stroked my sides and pinched my nipples that were sore from breast-feeding my uncle earlier. I hissed at the sensation, but welcomed the company. I hated just being left to suffer all alone.

She ever so slowly unstrapped the vibrator from my clit, carefully not touching any other part of my pussy. She knew how delicately close to uncontrollable orgasm I was. She walked behind me and pushed the plug painfully farther into my ass, and said, "I am going to release you in a few minutes." "You are to get into bed with your uncle and let him breast feed." "I know you want to cum, but under no circumstances are you to cum." "Do you understand?" I nodded my head silently.

She left me there again and I could hear the familiar sound of her putting my uncle into bed. She came back to me and pulled on my hips so she had more access to my ass. I gladly leaned forward so she could remove the giant plug in my ass. She ran her finger around the stretched rim applying more lube and gently pulled, I pushed out a little to help it slip out of my ass. The sore void was almost as erotic as the stretching. It felt like it was open and waiting to be filled with a hot hard cock, but I knew I would not be getting any of that action.

She uncuffed my ankles and then massaged my aching tits. I hadn't even realized they had swelled full of milk again. I was so worried about cumming and my achy orifices that I had forgotten all about my swollen tits. However, now that she was rubbing them squeezing them together and pinching the nipples they started to burn and ache again. My milk started to gently spray and she laughed. I hung with my arms cuffed above my head with both my tits uncontrollably spraying milk all over the floor. I was red with embarrassment, both at what was happening and the fact that I could do nothing about it. And mostly because I had the power to stop it, but choose to let this happen to my body for money.

She reached above my head and uncuffed my wrists and I immediately glared directly into her eyes. She looked back at me and blew me a kiss, I was hot with anger at her, but I walked over to my uncle's bed. My thighs slid over each other with ease because they were slick with my cunt juices that ran all the way to my ankles. I lay on the bed on my side and my uncle on his side, and he hungrily sucked my nipple into his mouth.

My pussy still burned and my loins ached. My asshole was sore, but mostly I just wanted to cum. I had never been denied like this before, and the loss of control over my own body was humiliating but lust producing as well.

Martha was standing over us now, and she put a close pin on the other leaking nipple, then she told me to hold out my hand. I held my hand out and over the edge of the bed, but I had to stay facing my uncle so he could suck the milk out of my tit. I could feel Martha position her pussy over my hand and instructed me to masturbate her. I couldn't look at her; I could only feel the warm wetness of her pussy. She was leaning over the bed and close to my ear.

She started telling me, "I'm proud of you pet; you are doing much better than this morning." "I know how desperately you want to cum right now, and I'm thrilled that you are waiting." "You are slowly giving yourself to me, and I turns me on so much that you are the rebellious thing you are." She tilted her head back and screamed as she filled the palm of my hand with her cum. She leaned forward and said, "now lick it up." I did. She turned my uncle as I got on the other side of the bed for him to empty the other tit. After I was in position, and he was hungrily pulling the milk out of my breast, she returned to say.

"You will not cum till Sunday!"

I knew I would never be the same after that day. I knew I would no longer choose when I came, or what I even wore anymore. I just followed the rules and rebelled when expected. Sometimes I even rebelled for my own pleasure.