All Comments on 'Trustworthy People Ch. 01'

by Kyle_Stephens

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Same old cheating wife story.

Nothing new here the wife to be cuckolds the husband to be, Wow that's a new concept.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Mob

Very very good start Kyle_Stephens. I love this genre of beautiful women being selfishly used in nc/reluctant scenarios. I can only hope that Luke is the first "trustworthy" person to take this beauty as his. I also hope that a veritable mob of other horny males (one at a time please) sexually exploit her before and after her marriage. Claire will plead and protest as male friends, associates and even future relatives enjoy her but she always enjoys it in the end (sorry for pun). All is safe and fun in Literotica fantasy land and thanks for the story.

simple49simple49about 14 years ago
Stop!

It is not clever to write very, very, very short chapters. Worse to barely develop the plot or the characters. Oh, my suspense at the end! So what, not clever! Just irritatingly amateurish. LONGGGGGGGG chapters better to let the reader get into the story. At the moment you have not really created much of a reason to read this IF you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Way to little

The squib, way too short to call it a story, was not bad and if there is a sequel I will likely read that as it could develop into something.

But squibs like this offend the readers and do you no favor on ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
As had already been stated.

Way to short. Present your story and dont play games.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
Good Start

Way too short, unless the whole story is only 2 pages.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
give you ten bucks to take this....

....some place new. Wasn't Trent at the bachelor party?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Stupid to end a story as abrupt as this one. No one wants to read half a story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
finish

end the story

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Another loser...

...too damn stupid to write a story and finish it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Could have been

Where's the rest

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Cheating whore

Hope it's bad news for the nasty cheating whore. Cuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are to many half finished story's out there and it's so frustrating when it ends on a cliffhanger and no final chapter . Nil points

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous