All Comments on 'Trying Black'

by lesvosgirl

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Cruel Bitch

What a bitch , Phillip should throw your cruel ass on the street. Some loving wife you are.

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
nice

good story but what husband in his right mind would let his wife leave his bed and tell him to get hisself off and got to her lovers bed? not very realisitic. I can buy the love but in openmarriage the spouse is always #1

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
be warned

You ass wipes don't get it. This is not a loving wife or husband story. At best this belongs in the fetish category or even better, in the interacial category. A real loving couple never needs a black guy, that always has a bigger cock than the husbands, to spice up their marriage. A real loving couple fights to live up to their marriage vows. Relationships such as these are headed for nothing but distruction. So, be warned all you black guys with your bigger cocks than mine, if you see a 50 something year old wife with lust in her eyes heading your way, you better turn around and run for your life because I may be near by and I ain't puttin up with that kind of shit. When I'm done with you, you won't be bigger than me and she won't like you no more anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great swing story

that was great. good build up to climax, any more stories with martin.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Welcome to fantasyland. Admission: Husband's

manhood. You must be a slut this tall--- to ride any ride but your husband. Since he is so useless in your stories, he can play (with himself) in the little boys room.

Make sure you ride the black man ride. Don't worry about getting a good seat. They are all exactly the same. Stamped out of the same mold every time.

Make sure the husband tries out the spineless ride and get the free tattoo, "Cum Hoover" applied to his forehead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOOK THIS IS A WIFE,WHO HAVE A SHITPUKE HUBBY

IN A HUMAN MARRIAGE,THERE IS SOME RESPECT FOR ONE ANOTHER.THIS MARRIAGE IS OF DOGS.YOU WRITE THIS CRAP AND WE COMMENT ON THE B/S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So where is the consequences?

The question: Why would you trust a person , male or female, who can break a vow they made before the church, God (if he/she exists), the state, and a room full of witness? The main problem with all these stories is that panders to the basest in us all. It was erotic, true. But these things seem to always have a husband who becomes a cuckold within the first page or a husband is basically a penis with legs. The wife is almost always makes a Ecstacy pornstar look like Mother Thersa. And the offended party, man or woman, just takes it! Why didn't this guy beat the living shit out her and her black lover which , while I DO NOT condone or advocate violence is what would and should happen in real life. These stories invariably put forward the idea that the3re are never adverse conseguences to the choice. No wonder nearly 60% of marriages fail, almost half the men in the US cheat, over a third of the women cheat, and 10% of the children born are not fathered by the husband, and over $ live in a single parent home who can't really parent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If size is all that important

why do these female characters even bother with the little ones? Are there any Nicole and OJ stories in the celebrity section? I just don't get the erotic angle, but then again I don't like getting crapped on either.

Please make a separate category for these stories, or should I say the five stories that have been written 1000 times each. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Same story

I have at least skimmed all of your submissions and they all seem to be basically the same. Simply changing the name or skin colour of the amorphous third party doesn't hack it. So, what's the point? Incidentally,since you claim these stories reflect your actual life-style, this arrangement seems a bit lop-sided to me. You, as the wife, seem to have all the fun while all your husband gets is some (presumably safe?) strange cum in his mouth and a pussy which he can't feel,which you deny him anyway because you're too sore. Hardly seems fair, but hey it's your life!

Litbees

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
Re: So Where Are the consequences?

Good God almighty, you fucking idiot. This is an erotic story site. If you don't want to read fuck stories, go read something else.

The name of the site is LITEROTICA. That seems to have some connotation of Literature and Erotica. Hence the name Literotica. go read the fucking Quran or the bible if you want entertained. Don't come here and spout this stupid assed rhetoric.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh Chezzie you lost it

Nice fucking rant Chezzie - for the same reason it's ok for you to vent your spleen (thats "get pissed off" in your language) The other person has the right to voice his opinion on the authors choice of work (Cuckolding). This arena of comment provides you and he equal opportunity to admire, make suggestions or find fault with style or theme or the ability to entertain us. Now while the fact that you must like and find Cuckolding erotic is interesting and defend it isn't the real issue is it - some feel Cuckolding is a Fetish which is demeaning and disrespectful to the big hairy foul mouthed he-man (like you?) therefore doen't belong in Loving Wives Catagory - whereas some big hairy foul mouthed he-men like you like to be Cuckolded but wouldn't be able to find it there with both hands if it was where it belonged (FETISH)- now "this" issue is truly a problem worth great fowl mouthed debate eh - can we agree that the catagories exist for two reasons - you can go right to Cuckolding when you want to as it's under FETISH where it belongs - or people who don't wish to be offended can avoid it- unlike today where it hides anywhere it wants to but authors who like to pissoff (sorry) agitate most readers have a bit of fun putting it under Loving Wives - they don't seem to mind the flack of the disrespected he-men and he-women who live in a world of consequence not wussieness - wow makes erotic sense eh - just remember - a mind is a terrible thing to use (Old Wussie Wives Tale #69) - Please think about it or not - Regards

AlwayscontrolAlwayscontrolover 19 years ago
Many cocks

There is no greater intimacy than sharing everything with each other. I make no judgements about other peoples actions and values. That is not my place. I do however believe in the concept that as long as the people in a relationship agree on any boundaries or limits apply to the relationship then the relationship is healthy.

I have been a swinger for 42 years. I was married for most of that time and we had a very open relationship. The causes of the divorce had NOTHING to do with sex and seaual behavior. There were several other problems.

I did not have as many sexual partners outside of our marriage as she did. This was of my choice. I did get great del of pleasure from her coming home and sharing the fun time with me. I was glad she was having fun and loved her more for trusting me enough to share these intimacies with me.

Some of the bast sex I ever had was with she and her boyfriend together. For this reason I can and do appreciate the stories you shared with us. I do hope to hear more from you soon. Thank you for the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

I don't know why all you read these stories if you don't like the content. If you haven't fucked a stretched, cum fill cunt you don't know what you are missing. I used to let my wife go to another bedroom and fuck our guest and then come back and let me fuck her, it was the best pussy I ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So there really

are some fucked up readers out there as well as writers. To the 2 prior commenters - you are just kidding rite - nobody in their right or sane mind would love and marry someone to pimp them out unless they no longer cared for themself or her even tho selfishly it was the last nerve of arousal possible without being arrested and put away. The sicko's who think the story is arousing deserve a wide path away from real people.

Regarding commentor who marriage failed but not because he like to watch - are you dreaming - your wife no longer wanted a sexual pervert under her roof - a respectable real man pimp she could get almost anywhere - she didn't need a depressed deviant she couldn't respect anymore!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Where are the real LOVING WIFE stories

Getting sick and tired of all this whore wives and their wimpy husbands. I hope that you get aids and die bitch and i hope that you give them to your husband and kids. What a better way to show them that you love them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
really different

I think think the wife has more guts than brains because if i was the womans husband i wouldnt have come home till the next day with that guy martin there or they must have a open marriage .

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Ech

Another story where a guy is getting hard over the thought of another guys dick. Pardon, but somehow it occurs to me that's a little on the GAY side. Leave out the worthless whore for a sec and concentrate on the idea in this story that the "hubby" is obviously turned on by strange dick! So the question is, why the fuck isn't that story in the gay category? Nothing in this story has a damned thing to do with a loving wife, it's all about her (and his) desire to get some strange dick! Move the story please...and the commenters who liked it would be better off in the gay category as well. It's just this damned simple..if you're a man and you get hard while thinking of another dick, then "loving wives" is clearly the wrong category for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
NOT

Interacial doesn't get it for any kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's very true what they say...

... if you go black you NEVER get your self respect back !!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Ir

No reason at all for this POS to be in LW.

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 4 years ago
LW

It is apparent that people who read these stories (real stories or fictional ones ), do not have the foggiest idea. The idea that the stories written here, are just, well stories, about wives who are loving, maybe not just loving to their husband ( ergo the term wife ). The loving is meant to indicate 'loving' to anyone, including their husband. She may, or may not begin to love the ones she is fucking. Loving and fucking are sometimes interchangeable. It is often a boring story when the story is told of how the married couple is portrayed in the sex scenes over and over. When 'she' finds others to have sex with and keeps it a secret, or tells her husband of it the sex is kicked up a notch or more. So ,"Loving Wives" , are sort of like 'blondes, who have more fun'. People who read this category of story are expecting this. If you want romance only between husband and wife, THIS is not your cup of tea. Do NOT try to speak for anyone but yourself in your criticism of said category of "LOVING WIVES".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice story

Very hot the way she’s drawn to trying a blackcock. Love the description of how smooth and satiny it looks and feels. I would love a Blackman like that to catch the interest of my wife. Him knowing how strong her lust is and reeling her in knowing that he can get her hooked on black cocks and I will let it happen.

I’ve always wanted to find a nice man like him that has a huge cock to break my wife while I watch. Setting her up with her not knowing how big he is and see what he does to her as he breaks her in, stretching her pussy out, having to work it in slowly ignoring her pleas to stop. Torn as I hear her moaning” please no more, your to big” as he makes her orgasm over and over again till she enjoys his huge size. Seeing and feeling her stretched out pussy everytime he comes over. Finding him there when I come home, the moaning coming from the bedroom as he makes her addicted to the look and feel of it now.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really liked this story. The first part of the story was five stars, the second half where the men meet not as much so four stars. The category didn't matter to me whether it was loving wives, interracial or erotic couplings, it was a vicarious read for me. Now the first part was very hot because it described her first time with a black man, that topic attracts my attention, its comparing experiences. My husband strayed one too many times with some young blonde women perhaps it is an aging issue. I strayed at 46, I wanted to see, feel, suck and fuck another guy's cock. The first fuck was with a guy I just met playing tennis, had a nice big "O", it was pretty good, no guilt for me. There were a couple other men, only two are still FWBs. My first black man was a coworker, located in a different business section, he was two years older than me and in decent shape. I'd seen him at presentations for at least six years before things started to percolate, we kept bumping into each other. One Thursday after work, a friend and I went for a quick drink, on our way out he was coming in, my heart quickened, he asked us to stay for another drink, she declined, I said I'd catch an Uber. My nipples popped out before we even reached the bar, a couple of drinks, the sexual tension went higher, when we got to his SUV, we shared long passionate kisses as he fingered me. WTF, wow. We ended up checking into a Hyatt Place, I sucked my first big black cock, we fucked for three hours, the contrasts made it even hotter, as in your story. When he dropped me off at my house, we just laughed about the black man dropping off the white wife, it had been a nice night. My husband figured someone was tipsy, a usual invite for sex. After a nice hot shower, I glided down to our living room, removed my robe, reclined on the couch and spread my legs for a fucking. At 7:15am, I was back at the Hyatt place, sipping a coffee, sitting naked on the bed waiting to spread my lily white legs for last nights big black cock, my new found second FWB.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesvosgirl@lesvosgirl
We are a very happy couple and enjoy a very active sex life. We have had various expereinces and so we decided to write them down and share them if you are interested. They are based on fact.