Trying Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let you finish yourself off" I said as I let go of his cock and climbed off the bed He had just been on the verge of cumming and he moaned out loud at the sudden lack of attention to his needs.

His hand went to continue where I left off and as I walked out the room I heard him moan as he finally found the release he was looking for.

I smiled as I made my way back to the room and slipped into bed next to Martin.

One of the things I marvelled at with Martin was his ability to continuously rise to the occasion. It wasn't long before he was going me a good night climax that sent us both to sleep.

The morning was every bit what I expected as I woke with Martin sucking on my nipples. I ran my hand down his body and found him already hard. I loved the feel of his smooth hard cock and the satin feeling of it in my hand. The tip was starting to moisten and it wasn't long before he gently eased his way into me. I was a little tender from all the attention the pervious night but the feelings he gave soon took over.

I moaned loudly to make sure that we were heard by Phillip and I imagined him stroking himself and listening to us.

An hour later Martin had left and I was sucking on Phillip telling him that he would have to make do with my mouth as my pussy was too sore for any action this morning.

12