Tucker's Summer: Wine And Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,108 Followers

"Did you get a good look?"

"I guess you did," she added before I could respond.

Looking down I saw what she was looking at; two inches of hard cock was poking out in plain sight below my trunks. Her snickers followed me all the way to the pool until I jumped in. I had to stay in the cool water for over ten minutes before I was able to stuff my Johnson back where it belonged. Mom spent an hour flipping back and forth from her back to her front in the sun before diving into the pool to cool off. I thought that she was done when she got out. Instead, she buttered up her front once more and stretched back out on the lounger. I just lay in the one closest to her and admired the view of her dark nipples. When she flipped over and told me to do her back again I was in hog heaven. This time I let my thumbs almost touch the softness of her outer lips as I rubbed the lotion in. She didn't complain. She baked for forty-five more minutes before getting up and going inside. I went up to my room and had a wankfest.

I surprised Mom by fixing spaghetti for dinner, along with a nice red wine for her. After we ate I shooed her out of the kitchen while I cleaned up, telling her to go relax and watch something on the box. She was reluctant at first, but gave in when I insisted. Finished, I took the bottle of wine into the front room where Mom was sitting on the couch absorbed in a sit-com. She had changed into her long robe but I noticed that she hadn't done a good job buttoning it up. The top was open more than usual and her cleavage spilled out causing me to grow before I could get seated. I saw her eyes shift from the TV to the bulge in my pajamas. She sat there sipping her wine as I made myself comfortable at the other end.

The bottle of wine was almost gone by the start of an action movie. I truly expected her to go to bed since she wasn't into these types of flicks, but she didn't. She asked if she could rest her head in my lap instead. She was pretty tipsy by now and giggled when I told her I had to make an adjustment first. I was a little embarrassed as she watched me reach in my pants and pull my dick upwards away from my pants leg. I couldn't leave it where it was; her head would've been right on top of it. When I was settled she lay on her back, with her face to the television and her head pushed up against my balls. I had one hand on the arm of the couch and Mom took my other one and placed it on her stomach. She told me she didn't want me to be uncomfortable. Too late Mom, I thought, since the way she was laying gave me a good look down the front of her robe. My cock inched its way up toward my belly button.

"That feels good," I heard her whisper.

Glancing down I was startled to see that I had removed my hand from her stomach and was now softly stroking the side of her face. I hadn't realized that I had even moved my hand. Her skin was so soft and warm I just continued to stroke her face and hair. Her eyes closed and her head shifted so her face was pointing away from the TV. I was in agony; now her mouth was actually resting against my pajama-covered balls. I inwardly groaned from the heat her breath was blowing onto my sack. My dick was leaking pre-cum on my stomach as I kept stroking her hair gently. I was no longer watching the TV. When she had shifted her robe had opened enough that one of her breast was almost completely exposed. I could see the beginning of her dark brown areola but I couldn't see was her nipple.

There were no if, ands, or buts about it. I had to touch it. I eased my hand onto her chest, right above where her breasts began to swell, and held it still long enough to see if she was aware of it. With no signs that she was, I slid it deeper into her robe running my fingertips into the valley between her marvelous mounds. Her skin was soft, warm, and as smooth as a baby's butt. Down and up my hand went, until my fingers crested the top and found her pert nipple. Resting my hand completely on top of her boob I could feel her nipple begin to stiffen under my palm. Her nipple got harder and harder the more I moved my hand over her breast. The heat from her breath on my nuts increased with each passing minute. Boldly, I gently pinched the stiff nipple between my fingers and twisted it back and forth. I froze when she shoved her face into my crotch engulfing one of my cloth-covered balls in her opened, moaning mouth. Lord, please don't let her bite down I prayed, keeping my fingers deathly still. Her moaning stopped shortly and she turned her face up on my lap. I quickly pulled my hand out of her robe as I saw her eyes start to blink before opening all the way.

"Shit, that was one hell of a weird dream," she mumbled as she struggled to sit up.

"Good weird, or bad weird," I asked after she got her bearings.

"Let's just say that I will sleep good tonight and leave it at that," she replied, then stood up and said goodnight.

I had so much pre-cum on me that I didn't need to use lotion to enjoy the wanking that followed once I was in my room. The remembrance of how soft she had felt, and the thought of my ball being in her mouth produced the most exquisite orgasm I'd ever known. Dutifully, I cleaned the enormous amount of semen from my floor before falling into bed for what turned out to be the best sleep ever.

The next day was more of the same. Mom was overjoyed when a new batch of roses arrived for her. I slept in naturally, but when I finally made my way downstairs, there was a breakfast of bacon, eggs and hashbrowns waiting for me. Mom said it was in appreciation for the lovely flowers. When I told her she didn't have to do that, she told me to shut my blowhole and eat.

Lotion duty started earlier than yesterday. I made no effort to hide it when my dick started hanging out, and Mom made no effort to look away from the three inches peeking out either. She also made no effort to stop me when I let my thumbs "accidentally" touch the outer lips of her cunt. Of course it was the fastest feel ever recorded, but it was a feel nonetheless. She even played a round of tag with me. The water reducing her suits cover to nothing. Four inches of dick was on display as I climbed out of the pool. After blatantly staring at my penis for a minute, Mom called a halt to the sunbathing for the day. Another half inch showed itself as I watched her juicy ass sway on her way back to the house. My wrist got sore from the amount of pud pulling I did when I got to my room.

Dinner was excellent, poached salmon, steamed asparagus and a baked potato. Mom even cracked open a bottle of wine to go with her meal. Together we cleaned up, bumping into each other, sometimes on purpose. We stayed at the table and played cards for a while before she said she was going to take a shower. She told me to get comfortable, pick out something to watch, and she would join me shortly. I decided that being comfortable meant just wearing my bathrobe. I was sprawled on the couch, her bottle of wine on the coffee table, when she came out of her room. Her idea of getting comfortable turned out to be the same as mine. She was wearing a silk burgundy robe, held together by a sash tied around her waist. It only went down to the middle of her thighs, and when she sat down it parted enough for me to see she wasn't wearing panties.

"Oops," she said, pulling the bottom half of her robe closed after seeing where my eyes were glued to.

"Looks like we had the same idea," I told her, stretching my legs out in front of me.

"Yeah, but don't get used to being down here in your robe. We can't dress like this when your Father and Sister get back," she pointed out.

"Guess we'll have to make the most of this peace and quiet while we can," I said, leaning forward and filling her wine glass.

Holding the bottom of her robe closed she turned sideways, scooted down against the arm of the couch and put her feet in my lap.

"Mind rubbing my feet sweetheart," she asked.

"Not at all," I told her. I rubbed them for over twenty minutes, keeping Mom's wine glass full at the same time, before getting bolder.

"Oh God, that feels so good honey," she purred as I moved my hands past her ankles and started rubbing her calves.

"Legs sore Mom," I asked trying to reach higher.

"I guess so. Must have been from playing tag in the pool."

"If you slide further my way, I can do a better job of loosening them up for you," I told her.

She downed the wine in her glass, had me refill it, then wormed herself down until just her head rested on the arm of the couch. Somehow she managed to keep her robe closed as she scooted her butt closer to me. Her thighs were almost over mine by the time she was done. I continued to rub just her calves so she wouldn't get nervous about my hands being on her strong thighs. Patiently I stroked the tightness out of her lower legs, receiving numerous moans of pleasure from her as I did. I was not even aware of what was on the boob tube; I was too enamored by the feel of her silky smooth skin. I didn't know if she was watching TV or not. All I did know was the wine was disappearing fast.

She sat the empty wine glass on the floor and scooted so far down that she was now lying on the couch when I let one of my hands go above her knee. I got real encouraged when she put her hands behind her head and told me what I was doing felt great. I looked over at her face and saw her eyes start to droop. I rubbed higher. She purred.

Ten minutes. Twenty minutes. For well over thirty minutes I caressed her wonderful skin. I have to say, "caressed", because what I was doing sure as hell wasn't giving her a leg massage.

I watched as her breathing became shallow, her chest rose and fell evenly and her eyes had been closed for some time. Higher my hand slid, pulling one half of her robe to the side as it went. I did the same thing to the other side when I switched legs. With her robe partly open and her legs together all I could see was the downy soft hairs covering her mound. I sat there trying to figure a way to see more when she fixed the problem for me. The knee closest to the back of the couch lifted as Mom bent her leg and put her foot flat on the cushion near my butt. Her other leg slid down my thighs, stopping at my knees. With the one knee up and resting against the back of the couch, the other leg spread out, her pussy was now visible in all its glory to my lecherous eyes. To me it was the most beautiful pussy in the world. The pussy I had come from. The pussy I longed to return to. My hand slid softly along the inside of her thigh, closer and closer to the ultimate taboo.

At last my fingertips brushed the furry outer reaches of my Mother's cunt, while my eyes watched her face for signs of awareness. Seeing none, I pressed my index finger deeper into the outer folds until they parted, allowing my fingertip entry into her warmth. Gently I pushed my finger in up to the first knuckle. It was instantly coated with a thick, sticky wetness. I couldn't resist; I had to taste her. Pulling my finger out was the hardest thing to do, but when I stuck it in my mouth it was worth it. An aroma unlike any I'd ever smelled, sweet yet sharp, assailed my nostrils right as my tongue licked the tangy essence that was my Mother from my finger. Hurriedly I put my finger back into her heat and slid the tip back and forth through the slickness of her slit, carefully running the tip of it over her growing bud. The longer my fingertip slid up and down between her inner lips, the more her fluids began to flow.

"Yeesss," softly spewed from her mouth as I pushed half of my finger back into her tunnel.

The heat surrounding my finger was immense, getting hotter and hotter the deeper my finger plunged. By the time I had all of it buried inside her it felt like I'd stuck my finger into an inferno. Slowly I pulled my finger back, then pushed it in again. Each time I pulled it out I saw more and more juices clinging to it. I was just starting to go faster when the leg over my thighs rose, bent at the knee and mashed itself against her other one trapping my hand between her thighs. I could feel her cunt sucking on my buried finger as the walls of her fiery pussy contracted over and over and over.

"Uuunnnggghhh," she hissed as her head rolled from side to side, her pussy still contracting around my finger.

Forcefully I yanked my hand from between her thighs as I watched in horror as her eyes began to flutter. I threw both my hands behind my head, sank lower on the couch and pretended to be engrossed in the TV. She laid there on her back, knees up with the bottom half of her robe in disarray, staring up at the ceiling. What I didn't know was the bottom half of my robe was also in disarray. My rapidly deflating member was lying out in the open against my leg.

"Damn," she whispered, rubbing her face with both hands.

"What's wrong Mom," I croaked keeping my eyes on the television.

"I think I'm going to have to stop drinking that wine," she said.

"Why? Is it making your stomach upset," I innocently asked.

"No. It just makes me have strange dreams lately. God I feel woozy, help me up Tucker."

I took her outstretched hand and pulled her toward me. She spun her legs off the couch seemingly unaware of how much her robe wasn't covering. When I let go of her hand it fell onto my thigh with her fingertips resting against my exposed dick. She didn't seem to notice this either; at least not at first. The feel of her fingers grazing my rod resulted with the inevitable; I began to swell. She glanced down but didn't freak out. Instead she freaked me out by wrapping her hand around my shaft and giving it a squeeze. With eyes as big as saucers I watched her drop my tool, stand up and look down at me.

"Goodnight son," she smiled and was gone.

When I woke up the next morning I was lying in a sticky wet mess of my own spunk. All night long the same dream had played out over and over. I was sitting on a chair, my hands and feet strapped down, while Mom's pussy was spread open and staring me in the face. I was helpless. Desperately I tried to tip the chair forward so my face would fall onto her fur covered slit but couldn't. My cock was so hard it was actually painful. I thought I would go insane from desire before I woke up. I shivered from the memory as I changed the spunk stained sheets. I wondered if I was losing my mind. Could lust make you go insane?

I showered, check for new clips and found none, then lingered in my room instead of going downstairs. I was scared that Mom might know that I'd fingered her last night and wasn't sure what to say if she asked me about it. There was definitely something different in her eyes when I finally went down. She was in the front room drinking coffee, a new batch of flowers on the coffee table when I got there. I can't describe the look in her eyes other than to say I'd never seen it before. She was fully dressed in her work clothes and I asked her what was going on.

"I have my monthly staff meeting today," she told me without really looking at me.

"I guess we won't be tanning today then," I asked.

"I'm afraid not honey. This meeting won't be over until at least five," she answered finally gazing up at me.

"Bummer," I uttered under my breath.

"But listen. If it's alright with you, I thought I'd pick up some pizza, rent a couple of movies and we could make an early night of it. You know, just hang around in our comfy clothes and enjoy the peace and quiet."

"Sounds good to me," I said with an over abundance of enthusiasm.

"Great. See you this evening sweetie." She stood, gave me a peck on the cheek and left.

Johnny called around two wanting to know when I was going to return his stuff. I made him use his Mom's car and come and get it, something he didn't mind doing. He wasn't too happy though when he learned that Julie was out of town. We hung out for a spell before he said he had to go. I had burned copies of my clips and deleted them from his computer before he came over, so I spent a few minutes installing them to mine after he left. I spent some more time rewatching them all. The rest of the day was spent in idle boredom.

Mom didn't get home until almost seven o'clock and I could smell alcohol on her breath when she kissed me on the cheek. When I asked what took her so long, she explained that her and some co-workers had stopped for drinks after the meeting. I knew she wouldn't drink and drive if she'd had too many so I wasn't worried that she was drunk. Kicking off her shoes she told me to get the pizza and movies from the car while she took a shower. It was just starting to get dark so I had to turn on the garage light to see what I was doing. She had gotten a large pepperoni and two movies. One was a comedy and the other was a love story. Leave it to a woman to pick out movies I thought as I carried everything to the front room. Mom came out of her room with her dress still on.

"Can you help me honey? My zipper is stuck." She turned her back to me.

She was wearing a drab brown number with a zipper that ran clear down to her butt. I found the problem right away. The zipper had caught a stray thread and with a grunt I managed to free it. She didn't stop me when I pulled it all the way down, exposing her panty tops and the hooks holding her black bra on. Without asking I reached in and unclasped the bra for her.

"Thanks baby," she said holding her hands over her chest so the dress wouldn't fall off.

She turned on her way back to her room and asked if I was going to get comfy. Her eyes lingered on the sweats I was wearing. I was back from my room in a flash with just my robe on. I was making myself comfortable on the couch, munching a slice of pizza, when she came out and went straight to the kitchen. She was wearing the same burgundy silk robe she'd had on last night. There was some clinking of glasses before she came back carrying the last two bottles of wine and two glasses. Another thing she did was turn off all the lights and close all the curtains. She sat the wine and glasses on the coffee table and joined me on the couch. She noticed the odd look I was giving the glasses.

"I figure since you paid for it, the least I could do was let you have some," she explained as she filled both glasses.

"Thanks Mom," I said taking the one she offered.

"You're welcome, now slap in a movie and let's eat."

We agonized through half of the comedy before we both agreed it sucked and put in the love story. Mom slid over and snuggled against me as it started. I put an arm around her shoulders pulling her tighter into me as my motor also started. Light from the TV bathed us in a myriad of colors as we sat sipping the wine. The first bottle went fast with Mom keeping our glasses topped off often. I slowed way down on the second bottle. She got up shortly after opening the new bottle and went into her room saying she had to pee. When she returned she had a throw blanket. Instead of snuggling back up with me, she leaned against the arm of the couch with her knees up and placed the blanket over her legs. The toes of her feet slid up under my thigh as she watched the movie.

I looked over at her when the pressure from her toes digging under me increased. She had scooted down enough so her head could rest against the couch arm. It was hard to see her face over her upraised knees. She took a long swallow of her wine then placed the empty glass on the floor. I kept my hands to myself. It took me a while to finish the wine in my glass but when I did I leaned forward and put the glass on the coffee table. As I was leaning back I glanced over at her face and saw that her eyes were closed. I was too scared to try and touch her though.

It wasn't until her knees fell away from each other spreading apart in a wide V that I was able to get a clear look at her face. She sure looked like she was asleep. All self-control vanished. Gingerly I began pulling one side of the blanket over her knees, not stopping until she was completely uncovered. I placed the blanket over the back of the couch and gazed in wild wonder between her spread legs. No panties, just warm, soft, hair covered pussy met my gaze. The same soft pussy that had tormented me in my dreams. My hand snaked forward.

blaster666
blaster666
4,108 Followers